What are some travel kinos?

What are some travel kinos?

Attached: 51gQMtVNY6L._SY450_.jpg (304x450, 23K)

i would fuck mummy Tilda!

fuck i hate this gen X piece of shit so much

Vacation
European Vacation
RV
Roadtrip
Eurotrip

the scene where he's running through the forest and it becomes a video game is kino

Lost in Translation
Monsters
Into the Wild

Hostel
Cannibal Holocaust

No, that part was cringe, rest of the movie was kino.

how about when he fucks mummy tilda

pleb detected

I'd fuck Tilda too

but is it kino son??

It's a crucial plot point, but it's not really kino. Leo's character was a retard for doing that but who wouldnt

Im trying to write a time travel screenplay, its so fucking hard. Everyone thinks theyre so god damn clever and just wants to nitpick each and every scene or detail nowadays, Avengers Endgame had the best and most logical approach, not in terms of explaining it but directly telling the audience it doesnt fucking matter. The problem now is Endgame and Looper have done this, so seemingly this is becoming an expected maybe "cliche" too.

Attached: 1424931232748.png (2560x2489, 553K)

>but it's not really kino

its hot af how is it not kino

you just cant win nowadays it seems, eh the jews have cornered the market anyway

Never have I had a bigger wtf moment in the theater

Time travel is hard to do. Realistically anything about it would cause a paradox and destroy reality.

the creative angle im trying to apply is that time rather than being a self correcting force that reacts to illogical paradoxes just keeps on going. So the suprise will be im assuming 90% of the viewers have your line of reasoning, then nothing happens rather than something reality destroying. There's more spiritual implications, which I think is a more meaningful message for people nowadays. But the problem for me is this all sounds incredible pretentious when I actually lay it out and it makes me self sabatoge my creative efforts. Primer exists, i figure people dont need more of that even if they think thats what they want.

Attached: 1432707065791.jpg (477x700, 198K)

Mr. Baseball
Dumb & Dumber
Secret Life of Walter Mitty is a dogshit movie but for some reason it's been on multiple plane rides I've been on and the travel scenes are actually pretty good for getting you in the mood for traveling.

>Invent time travel
>Travel back in time 20 years
>huh that was easy-
>Suffocate to death in the vast emptiness of space because you didn’t account for the fact that 20 years ago the earth was hundreds of thousands if not millions of miles away from the time/location you teleported from

Galaxy is moving through space, while rotating, with a plant orbiting a star within that travelling, rotating galaxy.
Imagine if time travel actually is possible and ez to do, but you can’t get over the fact when you travel back in time the earth disappears out from under you to the location it was x years in the past

Yeah but what if in the plot theres a character, the scientist, who did account for all of this, and his treatment in the story is the symbolic equivalent to me telling you to shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1426100522712.jpg (240x266, 25K)

wish you were here (aussie film)