/got/

Deus Ex-cavalry machina edition
youtube.com/watch?v=mARvkXa4jLs

previous

Attached: The Vale of Arryn.png (1000x1000, 557K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9FzfWBRI9do
youtube.com/watch?v=B44d9QqAqyw
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/01/14/game-of-thrones-stephen-dillane-the-tunnel_n_4595628.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IXNN7s6bVhk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6D7qVdCYOE
youtube.com/watch?v=MH9o-cPGrH8
youtube.com/watch?v=wL6QnMYxSug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Queen Sansa
Danyfags kys

maario naharis

Attached: maario.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Why didn't Sansha-kun tell Jon-sama about the Knights of the Varru?

Attached: 1557447589873.jpg (276x277, 21K)

i dont understand this meme, why do people keep posting it and what the heck does it mean

>Dear diary, last night I had a dream about Ned Umber, In my dream Ned walked and we played outside and chased each other and wrestled in the grass. Then we went inside to his room where we undressed and played around in bed. We held each other and kissed and I looked into his beautiful puppy eyes. I kissed him again and tasted the inside of his mouth. Ned smelt like grass and sunshine and I loved holding him in my arms.

>And then I woke up and realized it was only a dream ;_;

Attached: lovie.png (1334x886, 1.06M)

she didnt want to ruin the epic plot twist

maester luigi

Attached: luigi.jpg (275x446, 46K)

that's not what deux ex machina is faggot.

>Jaime Lannister deserted his post to cuck Bran the Broken's head of the Kingsguard for his dirty incestuous whore of a queen, and died unceremoniously in disgrace by means of a falling roof during the mad queen's raze of King's Landing
Why didn't Brienne write the saltiest entry in Jaime's knight page?

Attached: brienne suffering.jpg (900x501, 21K)

8 seasons of Dany, she didn't deserve this lads.

Attached: dany1.png (1125x1133, 1.97M)

She most certainly did.

Attached: 1556640079779.png (600x870, 622K)

I've never thought much about how synthetic the flags look and how blatantly graphically designed most of the show sigils are

S1 > S7 > S3 > S2 > S4 > S5 > S8 > S6

Attached: 1558815217326.jpg (600x800, 47K)

What terrible b8.

Attached: 1547567237111.png (250x296, 141K)

/ecg/ Lad of my Lad, will you protect her smile?

youtube.com/watch?v=9FzfWBRI9do

Attached: 1558840772897.png (781x807, 889K)

Last minute save is just that.

4 >1 >7 > 5 > 3 > 8 > 6 > 2

season 3 is perfection. Season 8 is typical hollywood blonde with too much makeup and plastic

Gaeghar Was the most stupid fuck whoever lived, was a pussy and started a war that got his families 300 year old dynasty destroyed jusst so you could have some 7/10 northern pussy.

Have sex incel

Not the dude your replying to but Deus means god so it shouldnt even be there. Proper meme usage of the OP would simply be calvary ex machina, same way ep 3 was Arya ex machina not deus ex-Arya machina

I think season 6 is best but to each their own.

It makes me very sad I will never get to put my penis into Emilia cosplaying Dany.

last minute save is last minute save. Deus ex machina is last minute save that isn't set up in the story and comes from nowhere.

now that I see it, she really never was that hot

I'm talking about Dany face, it's a good taste desu

/ecg/ would like a word with you

1>4>6>2>3=7>5>8

Thanos of Myr

Attached: thanos of myr.jpg (494x326, 112K)

What link does maesters have for gender studies?

Attached: 1a14a5a5f556e5f41e5791a561e32875.jpg (1000x1390, 141K)

Pink semi circles converging

w-wake up, /got/

She was being honorable and thinking about Tormund

Ok lets get some bookfag autism going in this thread
who killed Little Walder
Who wrote the pink letter
Who poisoned the locusts/is the harpy

shoot

nobody's here because this thread was made stupidly early and wasn't even linked in the old thread
old thread still isn't close to bump limit

sounds like you catched the gays user

why are you still posting in these threads

is it because you don't know what else to do with yourselves

>s1 a dothraki Arakh can't go through plate at all, Jorah uses it to catch the fucking arakh on his ribs and lock it
>s6 and onward they cut through it like butter

what fighting did the dothraki even do in westeros apart from cutting down some burning lannisters?

Somewhat out of topic, but what did /got/ think about The Accursed Kings novels series. GRRM said it's the inspiration of ASOIAF and I am curious to read about it.

Attached: AccursedKing.png (1301x1003, 2.02M)

only place to talk about asoiaf without making an account

reminder

Attached: ecgbased.png (956x998, 1.96M)

What was the original meme supposed to be? Lower-class Brits vs upper-class Brits?

Eddard "Ed" Stark

Attached: 902277-eddard-stark-005.jpg (401x600, 53K)

Eddard "The Ned" Stark

reddit vs Yea Forums probably

Neddard "Ned" Stark

So what exactly was wrong with his pitch for king?

Attached: 1558619207211.png (1383x801, 1.13M)

Did it come with a detachable head? Preferably with spikes as well.

Attached: DeadNed.jpg (756x329, 16K)

Damn Edmure looks like a grandpa there. The stress being locked inside Frey's dungeon must have really break him.

“What of Jon Snow, my lord?” Maester Luwin asked.

Catelyn tensed at the mention of the name. Ned felt the anger in her, and pulled away.
Many men fathered bastards. Catelyn had grown up with that knowledge. It came as no surprise to her, in the first year of her marriage, to learn that Ned had fathered a child on some girl chance met on campaign. He had a man’s needs, after all, and they had spent that year apart, Ned off at war in the south while she remained safe in her father’s castle at Riverrun. Her thoughts were more of Robb, the infant at her breast, than of the husband she scarcely knew. He was welcome to whatever solace he might find between battles. And if his seed quickened, she expected he would see to the child’s needs.

He did more than that. The Starks were not like other men. Ned brought his bastard home with him, and called him “son” for all the north to see. When the wars were over at last, and Catelyn rode to Winterfell, Jon and his wet nurse had already taken up residence. That cut deep. Ned would not speak of the mother, not so much as a word, but a castle has no secrets, and Catelyn heard her maids repeating tales they heard from the lips of her husband’s soldiers. They whispered of Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning, deadliest of the seven knights of Aerys’s Kingsguard, and of how their young lord had slain him in >single combat

Attached: 1552547716698.jpg (1000x1414, 150K)

SANSA SANSA SANSA SANSA SANSA

Attached: belinda.jpg (596x380, 57K)

nobody knows who he is lmao

Based Cat knew bastard fucking shits cannot be trusted.

stfu wh*Te prisoner

Put in perspective like this you realize she's always been 5/10 at best, thanks based user.

>The naaht kang is coming!

Attached: The Night King S8.png (1000x1472, 85K)

>Oh nos Cersi quick, bring the war elephants!

Attached: proooh.jpg (512x768, 73K)

>ywn poke s6's tummy and make her feel self conscious

Attached: suicide-pepe-the-frog.jpg (600x600, 39K)

>Don't worry mother! I have brought my trustee Valyrian™ Crossbow with me!

Attached: JoffPaint.png (576x557, 59K)

>Nooo! What hav u done to my BABby! Damn you Valyrian™ crossbow 4channeler

Attached: 1558135767221.png (872x589, 48K)

Post hound dissing Arya about syrio Forel pls

Not so fast. Gotta pay the iron price bucko

Attached: iron priec.jpg (460x446, 34K)

“There’s a man,” Ser Hyle said. “A septon. He came in through my gate the day before you turned up. Meribald, his name is. River-born and river-bred and he’s served here all his life. He’s departing on the morrow to make his circuit, and he always calls at Saltpans. We should go with him.”

Brienne looked up sharply. “We?”

“I am going with you.”

“You’re not.”

“Well, I’m going with Septon Meribald to Saltpans. You and Podrick can go wherever you bloody well like.”

“Did Lord Randyll command you to follow me again?”

“He commanded me to stay away from you. Lord Randyll is of the view that you might benefit from a good hard raping.”

“Then why would you come with me?”

“It was that, or return to gate duty.”

“If your lord commanded—”

“He is no longer my lord.”

That took her aback. “You left his service?”
“His lordship informed me that he had no further need of my sword, or my insolence. It amounts to the same thing. Henceforth I shall enjoy the adventuresome life of a hedge knight...though if we do find Sansa Stark, I imagine we will be well rewarded.”

Gold and land, that’s what he sees in this. “I mean to save the girl, not sell her. I swore a vow.”

“I don’t recall that I did.”

“That is why you will not be coming with me.” They left the next morning, as the sun was coming up.

It was a queer procession: Ser Hyle on a chestnut courser and Brienne on her tall grey mare, Podrick Payne astride his swayback stot, and Septon Meribald walking beside them with his quarterstaff, leading a small donkey and a large dog. The donkey carried such a heavy load that Brienne was half afraid its back would break.

“Food for the poor and hungry of the riverlands,” Septon Meribald told them at the gates of Maidenpool.

Attached: 1539391616672.jpg (576x1198, 675K)

>Yaas queen slayed mediocre white man
Something is hilarious to me about literal snowflakes hating "mediocre"

Pls

I bend the knee for my kween.

Attached: Anne frank.jpg (3550x2362, 1.15M)

>Ned dumped that qt for Cat
Northern fools

who is this cute boy?

>Season 7 has Jon call her Dany only to be told that's her rape name, so Jon agrees not to call her that
>Season 8 he keeps calling her Dany and she doesn't care

GODS SHE WAS STRONG THEN

Attached: 1558687787055.jpg (725x406, 39K)

What's a rape name?

She wanted all the credit, that's it.
She even said so in an interview about her character motivations.
I thought it was pretty cool and in line with her growth into an alphabitch to be completely honest.

Attached: 1558202535376.gif (245x350, 1.98M)

You wouldn’t understand duty reddit nigger

Anyone doubting Sansa ruling an independent north hadn’t read the books

>hurr this must mean Ashara is Jon's mother
Damn, Preston really is autistic

Though a big man, six feet tall, he had a way of hunching forward as he walked that made him seem much shorter. His hands were large and leathery, with red knuckles and dirt beneath the nails, and he had the biggest feet that Brienne had ever seen, bare and black and hard as horn.

“I have not worn a shoe in twenty years,” he told Brienne. “The first year, I had more blisters than I had toes, and my soles would bleed like pigs whenever I trod on a hard stone, but I prayed and the Cobbler Above turned my skin to leather.”

“There is no cobbler above,” Podrick protested.

“There is, lad . . . though you may call him by another name. Tell me, which of the seven gods do you love best?”

“The Warrior,” said Podrick without a moment’s hesitation.

Brienne cleared her throat. “At Evenfall my father’s septon always said that there was but one god.”

“One god with seven aspects. That’s so, my lady, and you are right to point it out, but the mystery of the Seven Who Are One is not easy for simple folk to grasp, and I am nothing if not simple, so I speak of seven gods.” Meribald turned back to Podrick. “I have never known a boy who did not love the Warrior. I am old, though, and being old, I love the Smith. Without his labor, what would the Warrior defend? Every town has a smith, and every castle. They make the plows we need to plant our crops, the nails we use to build our ships, iron shoes to save the hooves of our faithful horses, the bright swords of our lords. No one could doubt the value of a smith, and so we name one of the Seven in his honor, but we might as easily have called him the Farmer or the Fisherman, the Carpenter or the Cobbler. What he works at makes no matter. What matters is, he works. The Father rules, the Warrior fights, the Smith labors, and together they perform all that is rightful for a man. Just as the Smith is one aspect of the godhead, the Cobbler is one aspect of the Smith. It was he who heard my prayer and healed my feet.”

Attached: 1529324536495.jpg (600x332, 74K)

Tbqhf fake Danny is more plausible then N+A=J

I would unironically like to see her get together with Tormund.

Sansa hasn't learned anything about ruling a kingdom in the books, when did this happen? Did getting abused by Joff help? The best she's learned is to lie better. Ruling isn't manipulation.

I had to dtop watching that video.

>Ruling isn't manipulation.
Well played friend

Attached: 16lfh3.jpg (499x298, 128K)

You’re a bonafide brainlet pal. Stick to wiki

For me, it's Theon.

Attached: 1555958153657.jpg (1301x1077, 571K)

Literally tell me when Sansa has shown any capability in ruling. She was easily decieved by fucking Dontos and was quick to give in to the Tyrells. The lie she told to Tyrion to go to the godswood was because LF wanted her to go there. Tell me.

SHOW’S OVER. MIGRATE TO Yea Forums.

He's a complete moron (character) but some of the best acting this shitshow gave us. Looking forward to more Alfie.

The name her brother called her

t. Brainlet who doesn't understand redemption arcs

Was Sandor even after revenge all this time? Why didn't he kill Gregor before.

Attached: bodyswap models.png (1000x432, 165K)

>So what exactly was wrong with his pitch for king?
He's the germany of Westeros

They couldn’t have the hound be the faiths champion bc we would’ve rooted for the faith. So they botched yet another plot line

Attached: 1558115872076.jpg (640x800, 298K)

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/01/14/game-of-thrones-stephen-dillane-the-tunnel_n_4595628.html

Based King Stannis against degeneracy

Attached: image.png (500x751, 385K)

“And yet they know the gods,” said Brienne. “That is your work, I think. How long have you walked the riverlands?”

“It will be forty years soon,” the septon said, and his dog gave a loud bark. “From Maidenpool to Maidenpool, my circuit takes me half a year and ofttimes more, but I will not say I know the Trident. I glimpse the castles of the great lords only at a distance, but I know the market towns and holdfasts, the villages too small to have a name, the hedges and the hills, the rills where a thirsty man can drink and the caves where he can shelter. And the roads the smallfolk use, the crooked muddy tracks that do not appear on parchment maps, I know them too.” He chuckled. “I should. My feet have trod every mile of them, ten times over.”

The back roads are the ones the outlaws use, and the caves would make fine places for hunted men to hide. A prickle of suspicion made Brienne wonder just how well Ser Hyle knew this man. “It must make for a lonely life, septon.”

“The Seven are always with me,” said Meribald, “and I have my faithful servant, and Dog.”

“Does your dog have a name?” asked Podrick Payne.

“He must,” said Meribald, “but he is not my dog. Not him.”

The dog barked and wagged his tail. He was a huge, shaggy creature, ten stone of dog at least, but friendly.

“Who does he belong to?” asked Podrick.

Attached: 1547182010850.png (500x162, 80K)

Don't get me wrong i know he redeemed himself in the end, that doesn't mean he wasn't utterly moronic and self-absorbed most of his life. I appreciate his journey, just objectively.

Cutest psycho!

Attached: 3654756.png (716x927, 740K)

>Lyanna Stark

What kind of pussy did she have to cause such a shitshow? She must have given good head too

Reminder that they never even showed Varys' reaction to Littlefinger's death

Attached: 1529369021978.jpg (1725x305, 84K)

You're kind of bad at reading facial expresions if you think that's "psycho"

they didn't show yara's reaction to theon's death
they didn't show arya's reaction to rickon's death
any more I'm missing?

Unironically bc of her skills with a sword

wtf?

you niggers know this shit is over right

Emilia will never be over in my heart

robcucks seething forever

>robcucks seething forever
>t. still collecting rubies from rha*gar's armour at the trident

bran's reaction to rickon and osha's death
grey worm's reaction to daenerys's death
anyone's reaction to jon's resurrection
jon's reaction to edd's death
jon's reaction to theon's death

Azor Pounce

>concerning himself with shiny gems and not lineage
robcucks, everyone
>Lyanna
RHAEGAR'D
>Cersei
JAIME'D
>Boar
PISS'D IM'SELF

Attached: laugh jon snow.jpg (490x490, 48K)

>Rhaegar
ROB'D

Attached: 1555926313382.jpg (710x842, 95K)

Lucky for the usurper Rhaegar's noble knights were not there, damn battle was a stalemate for quite some time despite Robert wielding the superior weapon
>mfw even Rob's bastard gets rejected by stark girls

Attached: mfw euron.jpg (441x484, 46K)

Arya is supposed to be a mini Lyanna in the book so it's kinda sad seeing her reject Gendry, I hoped she'd say yes so that at least Rob's son can get a Stark girl

The name that King Bran bestows upon you after you've performed your mandatory rape duty

Barriatan was there . He got smocked.

When he found himself in what had once been his bedchamber, he stood a long moment, breathing the silence. Had his father heard? Would he reach for his sword, raise the hue and cry?

“M’lord?” a woman’s voice called.

That might have hurt me once, when I still felt pain. The first step was the hardest. When he reached the bed Tyrion pulled the draperies aside and there she was, turning toward him with a sleepy smile on her lips. It died when she saw him. She pulled the blankets up to her chin, as if that would protect her.

“Were you expecting someone taller, sweetling?”

Big wet tears filled her eyes. “I never meant those things I said, the queen made me. Please. Your father frightens me so.” She sat up, letting the blanket slide down to her lap. Beneath it she was naked, but for the chain about her throat. A chain of linked golden hands, each holding the next.

“My lady Shae,” Tyrion said softly. “All the time I sat in the black cell waiting to die, I kept remembering how beautiful you were. In silk or roughspun or nothing at all . . .”

“M’lord will be back soon. You should go, or . . . did you come to take me away?”

“Did you ever like it?” He cupped her cheek, remembering all the times he had done this before. All the times he’d slid his hands around her waist, squeezed her small firm breasts, stroked her short dark hair, touched her lips, her cheeks, her ears. All the times he had opened her with a finger to probe her secret sweetness and make her moan. “Did you ever like my touch?”

“More than anything,” she said, “my giant of Lannister.”That was the worst thing you could have said, sweetling.

Tyrion slid a hand under his father’s chain, and twisted. The links tightened, digging into her neck. “For hands of gold are always cold, but a woman’s hands are warm,” he said.

Attached: 1528221540166.jpg (1906x911, 1.1M)

>s2 the Hound can cut a man clean in half in one swing
>s6 random peasant Faith Militant shitsteel cudgel can puncture the Mountain's Kingsguard plate

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-28 05.59.39.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-28 06.00.03.png (1920x1080, 1.14M)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-28 02.20.53.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-28 06.00.59.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

what am I looking at?

>what am I looking at?
Queen Visenya Targaryen getting King Ronnel Arryn to surrender if he can ride her dragon.

ah
needs more explicit /ss/

Mommy tier queen

>that smirk
You just know

He wrote the YA bestseller Anne Frank's Diary

>Meera is a trap
And here i thought frogfu couldn't get anymore perfect.

at least there's no black guy

house dothraki votes for edmure

>No black guy in /got/
Uhhhh sure, user......

so /ecg/ declares for renly

What's your favorite scene invented for the show? Hard mode: no season 1

When the Dothraki sacked King's Landing in the name of King Edmure, first of his name, liberating it from Bran the Broke

>inb4 all the plebs say "Arya and Tywin!"

Attached: 1548497484789.png (665x800, 54K)

Easy:
youtube.com/watch?v=IXNN7s6bVhk

Attached: 1557222150745.jpg (300x300, 13K)

kaosh

Attached: 1558198708217.png (796x1060, 974K)

I spoiled the leaks to some people on Twitter and when I last checked they blocked me.

Felt good.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CHAOSH SHAVE MEEEE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

>mfw Danyfags have mommy issues
>mfw Stannisfags have daddy issues
>mfw Missandeifags are inbred Mutts
>mfw Badpussyfags are Incels
>mfw Jonfags are manlets
>mfw Cleganefags are ugly social outcasts
>mfw Nightkingfags are sociopaths
>mfw Cerseifags dilate
>mfw Jaimefags are fags
>mfw Impfags are alcoholics
>mfw Sansafags are sub 80 IQ
>mfw CIAfags are Cuckolds
>mfw Coughfags like to get pegged
>mfw Euronfags need to take their mads
>mfw Qycucks are necrophiles
>mfw Impfags are alcoholics
>mfw Roosefags are balding
>mfw Bobby B-chads are based
>mfw Radmurechads are RADpilled
>mfw Podchads have sex
>mfw Tywinners can't stop winning

Attached: smug pod.jpg (705x652, 43K)

Hi DesTINY
Fuck out of here you manlet.

Attached: StantheMan.png (726x509, 73K)

what was the point of eurons blood eye
what was the point of eurons dragon horn
what was the point of eurons valyrian armor
if valyria was so cursed why did jorah and tyrion just sail through it

>Rode all the fucking way to the Eyrie from Winterfell and back in like the span of 24 hours
Daily reminder even S5 is more watchable than S6

>what was the point of eurons valyrian armor
He can (and will) jump in the water and swim with it. Literal anime character. Screencap this.

everyone in this thread is a pleb. this is a pleb show.

how did YOU react to Euron Greyjoy's famous /fingerinthebum/ line?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6D7qVdCYOE

>A betting man would put his money on Stannis

Boy, what a disappointment that turned out to be

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 46K)

CERSEI WAS LOOKIN KINDA DUMB WITH MY FINGER IN HER BUM

>D&D
>good at writing

>euron's things

Those arent mentioned in the show, orare they?

>if valyria was so cursed why did jorah and tyrion just sail through it

'Cause they dumb and they almost got killed for it if you remember (Tyrion almost drowned and Jorah had contracted greyscale).

>20 minutes of FINGAH IN DEH BUM XD

I despise normies, sometimes.

Attached: 1557222090215.png (300x319, 152K)

Based

there's something hypnotic about the way he delivers the line and the dramatic music

off screen but blood eye was there

whyman manderlay, mance rayder, sons of the harpy

If Destiny had Twitter I would have spoiled Endgame for him

Best lines this season?
>Theon... Thank you.
>Sandor... Thank you.
>Couldn't do it on your best day you one handed cunt.
>Now for wrath, now for ruin and the red dawn.
>Stick em with the point end.

Originally one nigger posted it, it was before the season began and he would spam it in every thread. It's not funny, clever, entertaining, or anything really, it was just that one nigger's attempt at making an epic Yea Forums maymay. Now due to the one guys sheer persistence, others may be posting it to honor his autism.

I’m on book three, they’re very good.

All things considered was the journey itself worth it? Not the ending obviously lol.

I legit can't remember. Even season seven still has it's moments with.

Attached: GoT.jpg (3600x2700, 1.16M)

Attached: 1555578592666.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

Good to hear that.
I am still trying to find an e-Book version, but no luck so far. I did find GRRM's a Knight of the Seven Kingdoms at least.

The wine was sweet, and Ser Denys listened to Sam’s plea with grave courtesy, unlike Cotter Pyke. But when he was done, the old knight shook his head.

“I agree that it would be a dark day in our history if a king were to name our Lord Commander. This king especially. He is not like to keep his crown for long. But truly, Samwell, it ought to be Pyke who withdraws. I have more support than he does, and I am better suited to the office.”

“You are,” Sam agreed, “but Cotter Pyke might serve. It’s said he has oft proved himself in battle.” He did not mean to offend Ser Denys by praising his rival, but how else could he convince him to withdraw?

“Many of my brothers have proved themselves in battle. It is not enough. Some matters cannot be settled with a battleaxe. Maester Aemon will understand that, though Cotter Pyke does not. The Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch is a lord, first and foremost. He must be able to treat with other lords . . . and with kings as well. He must be a man worthy of respect.” Ser Denys leaned forward. “We are the sons of great lords, you and I. We know the importance of birth, blood, and that early training that can ne’er be replaced. I was a squire at twelve, a knight at eighteen, a champion at two-and-twenty. I have been the commander at the Shadow Tower for thirty-three years. Blood, birth, and training have fitted me to deal with kings. Pyke . . . well, did you hear him this morning, asking if His Grace would wipe his bottom? Samwell, it is not my habit to speak unkindly of my brothers, but let us be frank . . . the ironborn are a race of pirates and thieves, and Cotter Pyke was raping and murdering when he was still half a boy. Maester Harmune reads and writes his letters, and has for years. No, loath as I am to disappoint Maester Aemon, I could not in honor stand aside for Pyke of Eastwatch.”

Attached: 1542598298811.jpg (400x406, 127K)

2>1>4>3>8>6>5>7

seriously how did they drop the ball so badly after the first few posters were so good?

Unironically yes

It's hard to remember any, probably only ones from episode 2.
>You always knew she was a monster and you loved her all the same
>Tormund's origin story

>TCW Season 7 will be another GoT Season 8

Im not sure if I should be happy or Sad

Sad:
A great series shouldnt end badly

Happy:
Ahsoka will be to blame, and show the whole world her character in reality is shit and ruins things

Attached: 20190520_145511.png (976x1104, 1.07M)

>TCW Season 7 will be another GoT Season 8

Oh god, i fucking hope not.

Sorry user, but when 8/12 episodes have a focus on 1 character who by themselves is shit....

Well, you can figure out the rest

I took this as a funhouse mirror for the books, so I enjoyed even the worst of it (season 5).

Attached: 1551463302374.png (730x630, 279K)

>I'm wondering if this was cut
And then Ser Gregor returned, earlier than expected, driving a herd of goats this time in place of a herd of prisoners. She heard he’d lost four men in one of Lord Beric’s night raids, but those Arya hated returned unscathed and took up residence on the second floor of the Wailing Tower. Weese saw that they were well supplied with drink. “They always have a good thirst, that lot,” he grumbled. “Weasel, go up and ask if they’ve got any clothes that need mending, I’ll have the women see to it.”
Arya ran up her well-scrubbed steps. No one paid her any mind when she entered. Chiswyck was seated by the fire with a horn of ale to hand, telling one of his funny stories. She dared not interrupt, unless she wanted a bloody lip.
“After the Hand’s tourney, it were, before the war come,” Chiswyck was saying. “We were on our ways back west, seven of us with Ser Gregor. Raff was with me, and young Joss Stilwood, he’d squired for Ser in the lists. Well, we come on this pisswater river, running high on account there’d been rains. No way to ford, but there’s an alehouse near, so there we repair. Ser rousts the brewer and tells him to keep our horns full till the waters fall, and you should see the man’s pig eyes shine at the sight o’ silver. So he’s fetching us ale, him and his daughter, and poor thin stuff it is, no more’n brown piss, which don’t make me any happier, nor Ser neither. And all the time this brewer’s saying how glad he is to have us, custom being slow on account o’ them rains. The fool won’t shut his yap, not him, though Ser is saying not a word, just brooding on the Knight o’ Pansies and that bugger’s trick he played. You can see how tight his mouth sits, so me and the other lads we know better’n to say a squeak to him, but this brewer he’s got to talk, he even asks how m’lord fared in the jousting. Ser just gave him this look.”

Attached: 1539671719272.gif (384x216, 2.18M)

>8/12 episodes have a focus on Ahsoka
Well rip then.
Why would they do this? All i ever wanted was some Anakin and Obi bantz, more Maul, and order 66.
Fuck me.

Chiswyck cackled, quaffed his ale, and wiped the foam away with the back of his hand. “Meanwhile, this daughter of his has been fetching and pouring, a fat little thing, eighteen or so—”
“Thirteen, more like,” Raff the Sweetling drawled.
“Well, be that as it may, she’s not much to look at, but Eggon’s been drinking and gets to touching her, and might be I did a little touching meself, and Raff’s telling young Stilwood that he ought t’ drag the girl upstairs and make hisself a man, giving the lad courage as it were. Finally Joss reaches up under her skirt, and she shrieks and drops her flagon and goes running off to the kitchen. Well, it would have ended right there, only what does the old fool do but he goes to Ser and asks him to make us leave the girl alone, him being an anointed knight and all such.
“Ser Gregor, he wasn’t paying no mind to none of our fun, but now he looks, you know how he does, and he commands that the girl be brought before him. Now the old man has to drag her out of the kitchen, and no one to blame but hisself. Ser looks her over and says, ‘So this is the whore you’re so concerned for,’ and this besotted old fool says, ‘My Layna’s no whore, ser,’ right to Gregor’s face. Ser, he never blinks, just says, ‘She is now,’ tosses the old man another silver, rips the dress off the wench, and takes her right there on the table in front of her da, her flopping and wiggling like a rabbit and making these noises. The look on the old man’s face, I laughed so hard ale was coming out me nose.

Attached: 1537391627903.png (490x368, 140K)

This image doesn't really make sense. Usually the "nailed it" meme uses a scene from the book to compare how different the characters are, but Baelish's backstory is more or less the same in both version and don't tell you much about him without context of who he has become, there really isn't any explicit reason why the quote from the right wouldn't become the quote from the left.

>Karl holds up Lord Commander Mormont's skull
Karl Tanner: Karl Tanner from Gin Alley, drinking wine from the skull of Jeor fucking Mormont.
>Karl takes a drink
Karl Tanner: [to the skull] Any command for us, Lord Commander? What's that? Fuck 'em till they're dead? Do you hear that, boys? Fuck 'em till they're dead!
>Karl throws a piece of meat at Rast, who is busy molesting one of Craster's wives
Karl Tanner: Go outside and feed the beast.
Rast: We should kill that thing.
Karl Tanner: You should shut your fucking hole, ugly little cunt. You look like a fucking ballsack. Ugly looking stupid cunt-face. I could piss in any gutter and soak five of you.
>Rast leaves the woman and sits down
Karl Tanner: You know how much they paid me to kill a man in King's Landing? Seven silvers. They told me a man's name and that man never saw daylight again. None of them cocksuckers got away from me.
>Karl rises, approaching Rast
Karl Tanner: I haven't lost a fight since I was nine. Maybe it's time? D'you think?
>Karl kicks Rast
Karl Tanner: Eh? Maybe you're the man? Eh? Cunt?
>Karl kicks Rast again
Rast: I wouldn't stand a chance. None of us would.
Karl Tanner: I was a fucking legend in Gin Alley. A fucking legend! I would take any knight - any knight - any time! Fucking cunts in steel plate. Fucking cowards.

Then this boy hears the noise, the son I figure, and comes rushing up from the cellar, so Raff has to stick a dirk in his belly. By then Ser’s done, so he goes back to his drinking and we all have a turn. Tobbot, you know how he is, he flops her over and goes in the back way. The girl was done fighting by the time I had her, maybe she’d decided she liked it after all, though to tell the truth I wouldn’t have minded a little wiggling. And now here’s the best bit . . . when it’s all done, Ser tells the old man that he wants his change. The girl wasn’t worth a silver, he says . . . and damned if that old man didn’t fetch a fistful of coppers, beg m’lord’s pardon, and thank him for the custom!”

The men all roared, none louder than Chiswyck himself, who laughed so hard at his own story that snot dribbled from his nose down into his scraggy grey beard. Arya stood in the shadows of the stairwell and watched him. She crept back down to the cellars without saying a word. When Weese found that she hadn’t asked about the clothes, he yanked down her breeches and caned her until blood ran down her thighs, but Arya closed her eyes and thought of all the sayings Syrio had taught her, so she scarcely felt it.

Attached: 1545355152098.jpg (412x453, 28K)

Because Ahsoka is Filonis waifu, and he's been waifufagging her hard with george gone

At least you'll get some more Maul in the new season

What we could have got
>Obi-Wan and Anakin arc
>Delta Squad Arc
>Boba Fett and Bounty Hunters arc

What we got
>lol 4 episodes of ahsoka walking around with 2 OCs

>0:30
Jesus... that's difficult to watch.

>those cold, dead eyes

s-so if you kill the big baddie, then all of the little baddies die? Really?

Attached: intro-1558541720.jpg (780x439, 36K)

Attached: 1547698444749.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

Try amazon, I got it on kindle there

>I know a killer when I see one.

ohnononoNONOHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1559036633163.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Dunno, but they have a square one for Media Studies.

>tags: female ntr

Attached: 1540786808378.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

Trust me, guys. He can't father children!

Attached: bransa.jpg (2560x1703, 1M)

r8

Attached: GoT-Waifus.png (741x569, 404K)

it'd be so fucking weird to be an extra in a scene like that
>sneeze while getting up
>make kit flinch
>everyone has to start over again
there are so many ways you could spill your spaghetti and ruin takes

You just know that when he was thrown out the moon door by his traitorous brother years later, Visenya told Maegor to show no mercy

>S tier
Absolutely based.
Although Gilly should be higher than Arya.

>Ned had fathered a child on some girl chance met on campaign
I've reached the conclusion that English isn't GRRM's first language.

Did Khal Drogo's wound infect naturally, of was it Miri Maz Durr fucking with it?

he rubbed dirt in it

Obviously the blood magic made it worse.

This all could have been avoided if he had just run it under a cold tap

that's just his pseudo-old-english style, not really sure what else to call it or how common it is in fantasy (fairly common I'd think)
easily understandable and digestible for the general public, but gives it a medieval feel

I never understood why that guy didn't just raise it to his throat in the first place

>Ned had fathered a child
Ned impregnated
>on some girl
a woman
>chance met
met by chance
>on campaign
while waging war

>The dog barked and wagged his tail.
P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Miri Maz Durr just rubbed horseshit into the wound and caused sepsis, there was no magic involved

Is "the Sword of the Morning" the most chuuni title in all 7 kingdoms?

I largely enjoyed seasons 1-4, and stopped watching as it deviated from the books. Judging from the reactions and ending, looks like I made the right call.

Makes sense to me, except it should be chance-met.

Why is Essos so fucked up? Half of the continent is ruled by slavery and blood magic, and the other half is a ruin patrolled by Dothraki hordes. What's wrong with them?

Attached: 1551374250946.jpg (1000x556, 68K)

Why is valar dohaeris the response to valar morghulis? Doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.

>throwback to when D&D actually knew how to use cavalry

by teleporting them across continents?

LMAO

this

the ending was kino

Attached: 1545753311226.png (801x652, 518K)

Attached: 1558118057997.jpg (261x222, 16K)

>ywn be invited to Visenya’s chambers to ride a different dragon

Attached: AA069F9F-6BCB-48C2-84CA-A74F85C522C4.jpg (1689x1242, 225K)

Don't worry, they can reverse homosexuality now.

Dario sounds close to Mario

Attached: 1546727112331.png (565x541, 157K)

These threads are dead

Some people aren't totally satisfied with every element of the ending so it makes sense they need time to digest it.

More importantly how do you wear your chain if it only has three links or so?

>Loras but no shota Bran or that other northern shota

Attached: 1557458079127.png (238x306, 150K)

>shut up and let me finish like Ramsey finished in your ass, Sansa the Raped

Attached: Game.of.thrones.s08e06.1080p.amzn.web-dl.x265-BvS.mkv_snapshot_00.47.49_[2019.05.28_14.27.32].png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

From the animated history of Westeros. This segment is voiced by Littlefinger, repeatedly saying the name "Sharra"

Spinoffs

Attached: file.png (640x640, 479K)

Is that Brie?

Like the made up bullshit chain Sam had and magically was made a grandmaester. What a fucking joke.

Attached: B0EEA352-8259-4E90-8667-EDA52F84ABB9.jpg (672x490, 89K)

Reminder

Attached: 1558973858545.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

>the animated history of Westeros

Attached: easter_island.jpg (382x548, 50K)

Ravenry, magic, history. What else could Sam have?

Do you think he knows about book Varys being a keiku character?

Attached: 1558923660341.webm (720x404, 342K)

Thievery

I feel as if this should be in order like this
1st
2nd
3rd

How much did dying before the final episode cost him?

The journey was worth it for the friends we made along the way and the memes

Its a saying from back when everyone was enslaved to the valyrians.

>CIA keeps praising chaos
>Dies because of the most chaotic, non-sensical writing ever

kino

Attached: D258E1AF-0265-4257-8EC7-52E3E858DC5A.jpg (640x896, 83K)

idk why he got so angry. he is being paid and isn't a major character

Attached: 9DB92EFF-3B23-4105-BC52-30CB04A2CE79.png (413x461, 242K)

>emmy winning writers

Attached: 1558896480006.jpg (1242x1595, 324K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MH9o-cPGrH8

Maario Naharis. Some leaf keeps posting that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=wL6QnMYxSug

this soundtrack made the battle so much better.

I think it was a regular cord connected to the couple of links

Attached: D7b0IUuX4AA0tB6.png large.png (986x269, 49K)

>And who has a better story than Sansa the Raped?
Kek

DUBS
FOR
ONE
TRUE
KINS
BRANNIS

Witnessed

That S8 pic doesn't make justice

Attached: dany.webm (904x1080, 2.76M)

S8 >= S7 > S1 > all

see
s8 is her best look

Attached: 1557923168671.jpg (1080x1069, 180K)

Attached: 2E4gBtt.png (1181x853, 479K)

>Prince Oberyn, the "red viper" gets knocked off his feet by a man who was just stabbed in the heart

You expect to eat this shit Martin>
0/10

Attached: 1524639780466.png (300x250, 18K)

'ate dragon niggers
'ate dwarf niggers
'ate eunuch niggers
'ate horse niggers
'ate norf niggers

Love me gold
Love me rock
Love me lion queen

Simple as

Attached: game-of-thrones-dragonstone-ed-sheeren.jpg (2250x3375, 3.49M)

All the scenes with Jaime in S4 during the trial
Jaime and Tywin
Jaime and Tyrion talking about the beetles and Orson
That said, there was a huge error obviously in omitting Tysha

based

>kino

Ay shappose

Chekd

Question for bookfags. Do you think the saga have had a better chance of a clean resolution if it were broken up into focuses on specific plotlines instead of trying to progress a million plotlines at once? Like a book about the Starks, a book about the Lannisters, a book about the Ironborn, a book about Daenerys, a book about Jon and the Night's Watch, etc

Branchads spin to win!

Attached: bra.jpg (2070x1380, 494K)

Cast him

Attached: joseph-stalin---mini-biography.jpg (1200x675, 115K)

Literally Tywin.

Replace "family" with "country"

How could that work when they're so intertwined?
AFFC and ADWD was actually sort of this, but much less extreme, since the PoV focuses of the two books were pretty far removed from each other.

At the of the day what did show try to tell?
What was its message?

But stalin is the good guy. Hes more like stannis, harsh but fair and a man bound by honor to his duty as a leader.

That to win the Game of Thrones, you need to be ruthless, kindness is for fags
If your parents were evil, so will you
War is cool
Ignore when the end of the world comes for, as a assassin school drop out can fix it for you

if you try to be a good guy you lose
if you're a bad guy you lose
if you sit around and achieve nothing everything will get handed to you on a silver platter

never trust manlets

>But stalin is the good guy.

Attached: 1553043564060.jpg (3490x3124, 466K)

Attached: D7jFXruW4AAwcS0.jpg large.jpg (1080x1080, 157K)

>Tormund's origin story
You gullible halfwit. Tormund is full of shit who comes out with outlandish stories of nonsensicle bear fucking.

Gwen looking lovely

>>But stalin is the good guy.
Well he was... in a way. He turned USSR from an outcast freak that annoyed others at most to an outcast freak that happened to be one of the two most powerful countries in the world.
Also, Tywin was a good guy in a way as well.

I like to imagine she asked to lead the attack herself

>'ate dwarf niggers
Ironic considering many of those Lannister soldiers probably cheer for Tyrion during the battle of Blackwater.

truly disgusting writing, but what can you expect from the dynamic duo?

She was the perfect age for mommy.jpg
Around 30

Attached: 1558981857114.png (736x677, 564K)

But she's his mother

as a mother raising a son, you're investing all that time and energy for another woman to defile and fuck him

think about it logically

Post ASOIAF's greatest waifus.

Attached: Elaena.jpg (500x700, 106K)

The blade was coated with poison, was it not?

Attached: Visenya.jpg (300x420, 46K)

Attached: 3a518f61a461f439bf5d092a8e5406a5.jpg (1024x1244, 118K)

>come at me bro v2

Attached: 1552254790787.jpg (542x542, 67K)

*coughs*

Attached: 1557262752253.png (1106x625, 492K)

Meli should be S
Honestly as long as an user put Meli in S, I'm gonna be okay with his list regardless

based mermaid coughman

*VOMITS*

Attached: 79935338-91B9-478C-AE08-02C6E52431D7.png (960x505, 592K)

Attached: Cabepfir-Rhaenyra-Targaryen.jpg (836x1129, 700K)

I want her to ride my dragon

The story it tried to tell the events up to the red wedding

*cough*
based cough-

*pukes*

based coughposting bros

*faints, dies*

Attached: 1557262691836.png (401x485, 83K)

Or the dragon will ride you

Viseny was the best and nobody should believe the bullshit Aegon preferred Rhaenys
Lies and slander

Why is Gurrm obsessed with single streaks of differently colored hair?

Aegon was a cuck who preferred Rhaenys because she would cuck him 24/7 while Visenya stayed pure

Is having sons the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a son. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a boy for at least 18 years solely so he can go and get ravaged by another woman. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little boy - reading him stories at bedtime, making him go to sports practice, making sure he had a healthy diet, educating him, playing with him. All of it has one simple result: his body is more enjoyable for the women that will eventually fuck him in every position.

Raised the perfect boy? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random girl who had nothing to do with the way he grew up, who marries him. She gets to fuck his hard cock every night. She gets the benefits of his kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised him.

As a woman who has a son, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a boy for another woman to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

>What was its message?

Attached: being_american.png (413x310, 227K)

I also don't believe such lies.
They were all bullshit the westerosi subhumans started to create factionalism within their valyrian superiors

you forget to mention:
>CHAOSH IS A LADDAH!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

But if raising sons is the ultimate cuck for women, and raising daughters the ultimate cuck for men, someone HAS to be cucked when raising kids

what did they do with his body after?

You mean come at me bro v3?

Attached: zdynjebrhsbz.jpg (500x547, 52K)

Are you actually retarded or this is bait

Feed it to the dogs or probably burn him along with the rest of the trash. Or maybe they just send it to Sansa's chamber and let her figure out herself what to do with his body.

The Game of BORES
or
The Game of BOARS?

Arya took his face, Sansa took the rest

it's pasta you mook

Attached: 1554017575018.png (1059x1059, 1.53M)

Lurk 50 years before posting

If they are being smart, they should just kill Littlefinger quietly and steal his face immediately. Have Arya assume command of the Knights of the Vale.

some mongol kept posting it in every iron privy related thread before season, dunno if it's still just him

>anyone past S4 being smart

>Drogo was a premature ejaculator

More like the stallion who spills the spaghetti

Does anyone have the pic of Dany dead with "das it mane"?