Kubrick

I've been binging through his stuff for the first time ever and what the fuck is the dude doing to get people to produce literal mind rapes of movies eyes wide shut apocalypse now strangelove clockwork orange and sure I wouldn't have appreciated it without reading a bunch of philosophy psychology first >4th yr phil student
but fuck man FUCK what the fuck happened to anything at all resembling the psychical density coming out of the movies this dude created how did it end? Why does no one give a shit? What the hell happened to the enchanted profundity behind the symbolism in these films and no I'm no baiting if you think I'm baiting you are probably just a fucking retard that needs to go back and drool over avengers or something this generation is trash it's all trash or at least the main media outlets cover everything with trash so that the rest is just isolated or something

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Learn to fucking write, then watch more movies, then lurk for 2 years
>>>/reddit/

hahahhahahah kill yourself faggot

This is the most pretentious middle schooler thing I've seen written. Throw away the fucking thesaurus and pick up a grade 3 grammer book

Your post is terrible but I also always wondered how he got people to fund his movies. I don't get how eyes wide shut made it past the jews in hollywood.

>apocalypse now

Attached: 1411592522570.gif (245x245, 1.1M)

>thesaurus
>pretentious
>grammar
>>reddit

Yes my grammar is garbage that's what happens when you read hyper english by insane people you array for yourself fields and fleets of frameworks of which you can keep distinguished by a label or two but for recognizing them in the real when thereupon bearing witness each according as a matter of personal condition qua cultural concatinative par excellence qua tertium comparationis

Shut up you fucking money wasting dumpster baby

oh that wasn't. whoops lmao

How does it feel to be brain dead scum of the earth

Did Marvel's latest penis tickler make you laugh?

based

>middle school
yeah bro, I said I was in college

Bro you totally been to college, I really totally believe you've made it past the 7th grade

Feels great, haven't seen a marvel movie sense the first avengers, why did you go for those movies first?

>haven't seen a marvel sense
Good glad we agree my movie brethren

Imagine being sad enough to make this thread

I like the films yes

>grammer

Attached: 1552803126820.jpg (945x701, 314K)

holy shit, xavier, is that you?

Attached: xra.jpg (1210x642, 74K)

YEAH BROTHER

cringe

even jews feared Him

Do you you pick up the grammer book before or after the spelling book?

is that Mudahar?

Sounds to me like he finds Kubrick to be extremely talented and is wondering how so few people can compare. Get a grip.

>Apocalypse now is a Kubrick's movie
>writes like an imbecile
Yes, you will fit here just fine, you miserable faggot.

Uh, he was a Jew.

more like lvl 20 chaotic demon