Let's be honest, as much as Cavill is /ourguy/ she only casted him because she wants to fuck him...

Let's be honest, as much as Cavill is /ourguy/ she only casted him because she wants to fuck him. She's treating The Witcher like it's her own personal fan fiction with her retarded castings.

Attached: to99ppkfgsx21.jpg (897x915, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nickiswift.com/12001/reasons-henry-cavill-dirtbag/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not fair that I wasn't born attractive. I will either kill people who are more attractive than me which is everyone, or I'll kill myself.

I would look so stupid wearing that WTH?....

cavil doesn't even touch things that old she's delusional

Literally whom

literally nothing is fair

What should anger you more is that this bitch was picked to run the show entirely through Hollywood nepotism and now she treats it as if it's her own playground, inevitably leading to a complete collapse of the show where no one will touch the Witcher for years despite how good it could be. But at least the internet backlash will be amazing, even if Cavill is unfortunately caught in it

He's doing it for his career. He doesn't want to die out like every other superman actor. He's also getting older so a fairly easy tv gig is consistent work for years if it hits big. GOT is bigger than everything except marvel, so getting in on the ground floor is great for him....if it sucseeds.

Being maxed out handsome born into a richer then God family. Fuck this gay earth

Attached: 1557555349028.jpg (750x750, 46K)

he shows even less emotion as superman then brie as cap marvel, but you incels will never admit it

Attached: hogvill.jpg (654x960, 125K)

>doing it for his career
>knowingly signed up to a show where everything points towards it completely failing
It's a horrible move

he has Geralt's chin. just give her some superman, witcher will be good

make her wear one of those gimp suit masks and break her off. the show must go on

based. hope he dicked real good to show his gratitude

Lauren SCHMIDT hasn't developed a single good show

It´s literally the WORST move he could make.
Everybody with two braincells to bang together can see this will be the TYPICAL failed copycat TV show.
Say good bye to Cavil, (((they))) will unfairly peg all the blame on him.
Blackballing him with "box office poison" brand.

What the fuck is he thinking? If Justice League bombing didn't kill his career then this shitshow will.

He did it witch DC and Snyder.
He must not be smart.

remember that it isn't the universes fault you are ugly, it's the fault of roasties so make sure you hate them

I am a roastie :(

I read an article the other day about how Cavill is, like, SUPER problematic. It only made me like him more because I'm like a less attractive version of him who also pursues much younger women.

AFRICA
F
R
I
C
A

I’m not so sure spending time here amongst these cretins is great for your self esteem and mental health mlady

I wish i could abduct Henry and use him as a sex slave for a month or two. Would probably boost his career too

>He doesn't want to die out like every other superman actor. He's also getting older so a fairly easy tv gig is consistent work for years if it hits big.
Brandon Routh did the exact same thing. He's now on Legends of Tomorrow.

Mission Impossible made it so Cavill can survive in Hollywood, he has ties with Cruise now. He's in good hands lads.

Your logic is flawed

it's a netflix show so we know is gonna be ass

Cavill is gonna fuck the girl who plays Ciri, I have a feeling

What did it say about him

I'm pretty sure this is the one I read:
nickiswift.com/12001/reasons-henry-cavill-dirtbag/

bump

Found the Virgin^

>THOSE CHUBBYS SMALL ARMS

oh no no no no ahahahahahaha

thats not cannon. Eredin beds Ciri, and Eredin should be played by Idris Elba or John Boyega.

Attached: F4A26327-ADA6-4A2C-9E1C-C3D87FD8AA17.jpg (549x549, 32K)

Played WoW at its prime and was bullied for being a fat kid in his teens
Henry's definitely an oldfag at heart
You can still see some of the introversion, but he must be living the dream with all the puss he's catching

Will Henry be going HOME?

Test

tfw john boyega posting too hard