Dany was the best character on GOT. FACT

Dany was the best character on GOT. FACT.

Attached: 1558884060354.jpg (2000x1333, 723K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OMKOLhWPpDc
youtu.be/vJFLi8BPe9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ViUuCi-ngGg
youtube.com/watch?v=fDPLsIpCCB8
youtu.be/nrbzq18x4a4
youtube.com/watch?v=NZuzudfcsek
youtube.com/watch?v=BXJ3sebNGeU
youtube.com/watch?v=acqxeL8mQvw
youtube.com/watch?v=Yt0NHxtvdWc
youtube.com/watch?v=iYLosOtsjLM
youtu.be/ZtqszmRCHFw
youtu.be/PEZiiKpE-jY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6D5YHHxtE
youtu.be/MBW0QmppZwg
youtube.com/watch?v=b_Ebhnbhthw
vmashup.com/JP83Xwah
youtube.com/watch?v=nrbzq18x4a4
youtube.com/watch?v=9FzfWBRI9do
observer.com/2018/04/game-of-thrones-emilia-clarke-house-venice-beach-rental/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Daenerys Targaryen A Queen
youtu.be/OMKOLhWPpDc

>The Cast Remembers: Emilia Clarke on Playing Daenerys Targaryen | Game of Thrones: Season 8 (HBO)
youtu.be/vJFLi8BPe9Y

>Emilia Clarke Tries 9 Things She's Never Done Before | Allure
youtube.com/watch?v=ViUuCi-ngGg

>Emilia Clarke Has Lost Her Dragons and Her Spanx l Cover Stars l Glamour
youtube.com/watch?v=fDPLsIpCCB8

>They asked for it lads
youtu.be/nrbzq18x4a4

>Emilia Clarke Re-Creates Stock Photos | Vanity Fair
youtube.com/watch?v=NZuzudfcsek

>The First Time with Emilia Clarke | Rolling Stone
youtube.com/watch?v=BXJ3sebNGeU

>Emilia Clarke Pranks Times Square as Undercover Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) // Omaze
youtube.com/watch?v=acqxeL8mQvw

>Emilia Clarke Reads 'Game of Thrones' Fan Theories | ELLE
youtube.com/watch?v=Yt0NHxtvdWc

>Emilia Clarke's Valley Girl Voice
youtube.com/watch?v=iYLosOtsjLM

>How To Be Charming Without Trying
youtu.be/ZtqszmRCHFw

>Tour the Game of Thrones Set with Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen) // Omaze
youtu.be/PEZiiKpE-jY

>THE ONLY ONE - THE FILM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6D5YHHxtE

>(GoT) Daenerys Targaryen | Fallen Queen
youtu.be/MBW0QmppZwg

>Watch: A to Z with Emilia Clarke for Vogue Australia May 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=b_Ebhnbhthw

>7 years to love
vmashup.com/JP83Xwah

Attached: earlyemilia.webm (480x360, 937K)

christ user

1st For the purest and most beautiful queen who ever was or will be!
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

THEY DESERVED IT

DIVINE JUSTICE

DEATH TO THE STARKS

Attached: 1558840772897.png (781x807, 889K)

Attached: Untitled5.png (1797x1440, 2.26M)

Fuck it, go here

Her death truly ruined the series for me. I had at least some degree of hope that if she died it would be in an epic way instead of being knifed by her nephew for burning down an enemy city.

This, but she's way better in the books

Can we talk about how great grey worm is? Out of all the people who surrounded Daenerys he was the most loyal even more so than Jorah remember Dany burning kings landing wasn't planned but when grey worm saw Daenerys attacking the city even after they had surrendered he immediately followed her and started sacking the city. Do you really think Jorah would go that far?

Attached: 8A3E349F-3117-4CBE-B02E-B858AFF5E674.png (400x579, 451K)

I agree

Attached: pounding.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

>this jannie subversion
I'll allow it

Literally nothing wrong with slaughtering a bunch of people in a war

???

She burned the shitty city like right and proper eco fascist

Also a reminder that there's no counterargument to anti-natalism

Yeah, Grey Worm is great. I'm just sad he never got to give his dragon mommy more cuddles. I'm sure they had talks about Missandei that eventually drifted into mutual affection for each other. You can almost sense it in their scenes together. Grey Worm serves as a reminder for her that her path is a righteous one, and she knows that he loves her for it.

Serious question, why did we get no Dany Missandei sex scenes?

She didn't do anything others wouldn't have done, she just had a Dragon which made her vastly better at it so people hold her to a different standard.

We had to settle for cute hair braiding, but sex scenes between these two would've been hot af ... such a missed opportunity.

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S04E08.1080p.HDTV.x264-BATV.mkv_20190526_054821.329.jpg (1920x1072, 286K)

You're a fucking psycho. So basically if someone in yoir government executed someone, and then someone else invaded and killed you out of revenge...
That makes sense?

Attached: Emilia Clarke - Bottomless.jpg (800x936, 136K)

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S04E08.1080p.HDTV.x264-BATV.mkv_20190526_054908.979.jpg (1920x1072, 289K)

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S04E08.1080p.HDTV.x264-BATV.mkv_20190526_054916.380.jpg (1920x1072, 292K)

>one in the dark
>one in the light
>this was the last time they met as friends

pottery.

Truth
She was the figurehead of the show
She's (was) the breakout character, though it's debatable whether people will still be dressing up as Daenarys at festivals after s8

/ecg/ Lad of my Lad, will you protect her smile?

youtube.com/watch?v=9FzfWBRI9do

Attached: G4Z41lD.jpg (895x704, 44K)

If we had decent showrunners, we would've had TWOW by this point, the show wouldn't be rushed, she wouldn't be dragon hitler, she'd be more aegon the conqueror 2.0 like she's gonna become in the books

Why not though? She's still super popular and nobody had a problem dressing up as Vader or any of the other "bad" characters - he character is more or less completely grey, maybe even averaging on good.

Nothing ever makes sense in wars it's all hypocrisy and organized violence is a societal ritual of the sacred Dany didn't need to know to understand this and passion makes for the strongest Will if it can be assimilated but she was isolated from everyone else and it kind of put me off that everyone else was so shell shocked about King's Landing burning urban planners were sick freaks in the medieval era

>maybe
She's been all good until an unjustifiable writing decision in the last season which most people don't take seriously

Well, that's not hard.

Attached: D7IVsHjWsAER3Iz.jpg (1200x886, 145K)

>it's debatable whether people will still be dressing up as Daenarys

Yeah I remember when the Joker and Harley Quinn were mass murderers of millions and psychotically evil so people stopped wearing costumes of them, other fictional bad guys and evil figures like vampires, werewolves, Freddy Krueger, Jason, Darth Vader, etc.

Nope no costumes of them ever.

I agree, I was only referring to episodes 5/6, lol.

/ecg/ gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until image limit. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children,unless it's with based EMILIA. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my shitpost. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher in the /ecg/ threads.. EMILIA is the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the /ecg/ Watch, for this thread and all the threads to come.

GLAD TO SEE YOU KEPT /ecg/ ALIVE BROS. NOW WE RETAKE THE FRONT PAGE

Attached: 1558960377254.jpg (902x1200, 117K)

who has approximately 23.5 k I can borrow to rent out Emilia's house

observer.com/2018/04/game-of-thrones-emilia-clarke-house-venice-beach-rental/

Attached: 1559008049084.webm (1180x662, 1.08M)

There is literally nothing wrong with burning a degenerate cesspit like King's Landing down.

Attached: 1502147550749.png (560x315, 172K)

for $4 million, that house kinda looks like shit.

Shitposter slay the jannies, slay the Sansaposters, Jonposters, slay every man who posts Cersei, but harm no Stannisposter. Drop every Emiliapic you have. Dracarys.

You have been shitposters all your lives but today you are Emiliapilled, any man who wants to leave may leave and none will harm you. Will you follow me as free Emiliachads.

Attached: 1558594999509.png (1250x668, 959K)

oh geez gonna have to do this one next

Attached: 1558841149002.jpg (1280x914, 261K)

That's LA real estate for you, user.

I BEND THE KNEE

Attached: 1559003752903.jpg (1080x1234, 53K)

go to existing thread

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

The end that was promised.

Attached: 1558594532112.jpg (1024x684, 66K)

S2 dress is the most beautiful.

Says every Harry Potter fan ever.

based

Attached: Untitled-design-19-1.jpg (790x444, 236K)

Woke up after dreaming of her.
Somehow I feel full of energy.

That's just your autism.

faggot