Why are almost all strong female characters approved by feminists, Mary sues?

Why are almost all strong female characters approved by feminists, Mary sues?

Attached: mary-sue-star-wards.png (787x623, 77K)

Women don't like or care about character arcs/progressions and only want to see themselves in a positive light.

Please, for the love of God, have sex.

I'd give Anakin a checkmark as well since the explanation of "yur the chosen one" is still a poor explanation. Yeah the prophecy was shit for the Jedi since it really meant fucking them over, but the explanation itself was not much.

Attached: sand thing.jpg (756x426, 29K)

I mean luke is total wish fulfillment.
>Ugh my boring life... Whoa my father was important and I get to save a princess wtf???
Fuck off retard.
Stop having gay sex

have sex

This

>feminists
Don't call these cunts like that. Feminist movement is about equal rights. These supremacist shits don't deserve to be called 'feminist' because they are totally opposite to the idea of equality.

Luke wanted to go to sign up for the imperial academy

Expectations are low so when an "empowered" female character appears, women feel obligated to cheer for political reasons. Also, women tend to be less likely to care about storytelling or writing so they may just not be able to tell if she's written well or not.

No personality? Luke's a brash horndog

umm sorry sweaty, start reading

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 2.46.50 AM.png (1554x606, 283K)

Because women aren't strong.

Attached: men strogner than women.png (1050x1050, 646K)

The word is poisoned. Get a new word, or keep using the one that female supremacists use to describe themselves, up to you

but he didnt turn out to be "the chosen one", it might even have been bs made up by qui-gon jinn altogether
and as far as power level goes he is on par with others or even surpassed

>gain equal rights
>lives get worse
>self reported happiness plummets
truly based

>luke is wish fulfillment
>almost tricked into sex with his hideous sister
>got his hand sliced off
>best friend is a chump like harrison ford
>didn't get any girl in the end
>didn't even save the galaxy, his crippled retard father had to bail him out
Yeah that's the life all men want

Attached: tlj-luke-skywalker2.png (800x472, 136K)

fuck i hate star wars

Attached: 1481647726839s.jpg (125x122, 3K)

youll never be a real girl

Get pregnant.

it's a ship landing

The first star wars film is literally escapism wish fulfillment

take anal

New Hope just a basic hero's journey story in space. You want a real male wish fulfillment movie, see Ferris Bueller's Day off.

Attached: new-details-on-luke-skywalker-in-the-last-jedi-will-he-face-off-with-snoke-social.jpg (1500x844, 142K)

>goes from a humdrum life of menial labor with no meaning to discovering his secret parenthood and that he has mystical powers and gets whisked away to a life of excitement and adventure, culminating in him becoming the hero to end all heroes

Luke is 100% wish fulfillment.

That being said, the rest of OP's image is accurate.

Because women are weak irl so they need to make it up by creating some superhuman feamle character

it can be both. you're not limited to stealing one old and tired cliche that you only wanted to do because you saw flash gordon sometimes. george lucas is a hack and a half

Have sneed

Being a Mary Sue, or something along those lines, is the entire point of the Strong Female Character.

>Little Orphan Annie instantly liked
>spends first movie being a annoying cringy little shit
>Spends second movie being an insufferable angsty cunt
>Spends third movie still being an insufferable angsty cunt, who also ruins literally everything
Did you even watch the movies?

Attached: Not a Jedi Master.jpg (503x767, 73K)

I know you are a guy. I know you haven't had sex in the last year, if ever. Projecting isn't a good meme.

Because the concept of a strong woman is unrealistic.

>luke
>no personality
>had the biggest and most noticable character development in the whole series
Retarded image for a retarded shill

did you? you clearly didn't, not even obi-wan liked Anakin in phantom

luke is a plank with "good" written on it

That's my point you brainlet. Nobody liked Anakin because he was a mega autist.

Its actually OK to depict a woman as something other than a mary sue. Hollywood is just experimenting with ways to tweak movie ticket sales.

It seems to me that for the most part, women are not capable of introspection, and ironically nor are they capable of thinking outside of any parameters besides “how does this relate to me”. They project themselves and their experiences onto everything, and they want their movies to have women (with minor, quirky, cutesy flaws) that can do no wrong so they feel like they are the same. There’s a reason women typically need to socialize way more than guys. I think if they get too far inside their own mind and their normal mode of vapid self-defensive thinking gets interrupted, they go insane and they won’t make it back to their normal selves unless they have an absolute mental breakdown and the people in their life walk them back to sanity and tell them everything is gonna be okay. Women can’t really appreciate any kind of work the way a man can because they can’t think like a man, can’t accept their own flaws and shortcomings like a man can. Like kids, they want simple, clean cut, can do no wrong protagonists to project themselves onto. Their egos are like glass and if it gets broken they really don’t know what to do except cry and have someone get them back to their regular, childish selves.

Attached: 11E6C0B0-E52F-4619-B056-3E9390C8F10B.png (850x1375, 670K)

>virgins still whining about how their virgin sucks now

Have sex.

Attached: D06D3451-8062-49A3-8468-3E87A3831C61.png (843x788, 1023K)

After reading this I can tell you've never met an introverted women, let aone one who is a go getter attached to their job first with even family and friendships coming 8th or 9th down the line of priorities.

Attached: what.jpg (250x206, 7K)

Attached: 1501286596477.jpg (622x626, 51K)

I've never seen a unicorn either

female characters can't have flaws

I like Rey and Daisy Ridley is /best girl/. Engage in intercoarse

>instantly liked
You mean when he was a cute 8 year old, or by the people who'd known him since? Is it really a fucking stretch?

Get out the house more and you'd meet women like that, university and graduate students likes nurses or doctors for one.

stop having sex, roastie

yeah they exist, but they not pretty
so my peepee stay soft

>caring about obtaining the approval of kikes

You have to go back into the oven you jew.

based

wow i never heard of *heroes journey! you must know a lot about literature huh!

That's usually what the average intelligence women are like. Smarter ones are more human.

Luke was already an established pilot, he would have gone to Hadji Station the next year.

What is this? A picture for ants?

Get married

>Luke
>not overpowered
After a couple days of force training he beats force jesus and a sith lord. Without ANY training in either the force or piloting he single handedly takes down the death star while the best pilots in the galaxy try and fail.
>explained power level
Again, he was barely trained over the course of the trilogy when compared to every other jedi in history. Having a parent who's a jedi doesn't make him entitled to be just as strong in a matter of fucking days.
>not instantly liked
??? He's literally the poster child for the perfect and charismatic 70s boy
>doesn't feel like wish fulfillment
Holy fuck that's some bait, he's literally a nobody who turns out to be the best and most important person in the universe and his parents aren't his real parents and his real parents are actually the queen and fucking jesus and it gives him super magic space powers that he's instantly good at and he's also good at everything else he does. Luke is THE wish fulfillment character, he literally set the standard for wish fulfillment in fantasy movies.