Who was in the wrong?

Who was in the wrong?

Attached: 78D7AF07-ABFF-4E71-B852-0F016411386A.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TISqZox5Ou8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Termite scene in Ants is more Kino than the entirety of A Bug's Life.

>blue
>four limbs
Bug's Life wasn't even about ants

>Antz has swear words
>DVD located in kids section 'cause cartoon

Hmmm...

>depict hardened military general swearing
it fits
Both were good movies, but Antz was better.

Bug's Life was the first bad Pixar film

That scene was lifted right out of Starship Troopers and there's nothing wrong with that.
youtube.com/watch?v=TISqZox5Ou8
K I N O

I think the war scene showing people being melted by acid and getting decapitated would be a bigger concern.

Attached: seinfeld_beees20110724-22047-19tqs4y (1).jpg (600x619, 31K)

FUCK Antz

>when you realize the main character was a parody of a jew who had to overcome his neuroticism
great film

The fact that Antz didn't make more money than Bug's Life PROVES that American culture has not fully confronted its virulent anti-Semitism

Atnz characters are ugly as fuck and looked like they fell off the uncanny valley, no to mention the whiny plot about existentialism by wood allen ON A FUCKING CHILDREN'S MOVIE

1998 was 30 years ago

Antz was in the wrong as a rushed rip off by DreamWorks trying to fuck Jobs over for refusing to sell Pixar to them; they had a mole that leaked a script so it was a race against Pixar to get the movie out fast enough to cannibalize the summer blockbuster market.

Based Jobs said no to DreamWorks and didn't rush Latimer and his team and though BL came out a week later it absolutely destroyed Antz because Pixar had more talent and kino. Madman jobs launched what Wallstreet thought was an overpriced I IPO for Pixar going public before the movie launched but after 2 months they were saying it was UNDERPRICED.

Jobs really told all those jews to go fuck themselves and protected Pixar that went on to make kino after kino. RIP Steve

I don't remember either of them, except that Antz was more violent and about 10x scarier in terms of character design. They bugs all looked like monsters. Bugs life was about... a traveling circus of bugs? Who knows. It's unfortunate that both these movies were pretty bad and weren't able to do with the bug world what they were able do to with aquatic life in Nemo. I guess they are working with a much more difficult subject that people have a natural aversion to.

That's why it wasn't called An Ant'ss Life

I loved Bug's Life, my favorite Pixar movie after TS2. Why does everyone hate it?

Wasn't the only "swear" Damn?

Antz had an amazing cast, but Bug's Life is much cuter. Both stories are boring and I don't remember them. Both had decent animation for the time with different styles. I think I have a slight preference for Bug's Life.

hating good movies is hip these days

>Protect Pixar from Jews
>Pixar owned by didny

A bug's life is literally seven samurai

>Woody Allen, Gene Hackman, Sharon Stone, Sly Stallone, Jennifer Lopez, Christopher Walken, Danny Glover, Anne Bancroft, Dan Aykroyd
>Dave Foley, Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis-Dryefus, Phyllis Diller, David Hyde Pierce, Denis Leary, Jonathan Harris, Madeline Kahn, Bonnie Hunt, Brad Garret, Roddy McDowall
Bug's Life cast is equally as impressive as Antz.

>Why does everyone hate it?

Critics told them to.

Not Jobs fault. Jews win eventually. Their subversion followed him his whole life.

Ant Bully is better than both

I don't think critics hated it. Same with Antz. Both were well received critically.

antz was the better film

nah it was toy story

based BEEEES poster

>Nah it was toy story

Attached: 520F64DF-F7C7-4F26-990B-E784DB991AD2.png (400x389, 48K)

look up who did Z's voice

when will we get an insects total war game

Bugs Life was more visually appealing
Antz had a better script
I like Antz a bit more.

its not a kids movie

It was the second all CGI film ever made so it couldn't be compared to anything besides Toy Story

>all A-list celebrities, household names
>Elaine, Kevin Spacey and a dozen literal who's

what did tim schafer mean by this?

Attached: Psychonauts-2.jpg (1200x678, 60K)

>Antz is a 1998 American computer-animated adventure comedy film directed by Eric Darnell and Tim Johnson, and written by Paul Weitz, Chris Weitz and Todd Alcott

weitz

They were coming strong out of the gate. I think Antz was literally the first Dreamworks film, and maybe one of the first CGI films altogether, so star power was important. That's partially why there was a controversy that it was so similar to Bug's Life. It's sometimes listed as one of those movie pairs where two very simliar movies come out at the same time, but in this case the interal industry struggle was much more public, or possibly just unique. There wasn't a developed CGI feature film animation industry at the time, or a big CGI catalogue. Somehow, two of the first full-length CGI films were about both about bugs.

That Double Fine has become an even more desperate husk of its former husk.

Schafer should have made movies, not games. His games are not very good *as games* even though the concepts, designs and humor is pretty sharp. Guy missed his calling.

>not knowing who Dennis Leary and Bonnie Hunt are
and Brad Garret has one of the most recognizable voices in all of hollywood

im saying why does he look like an antz?

who cares

YOUCH

It wasn't that good of a movie.

antz is so shit. Yea Forums memed me into watching it. the main character sounds like an annoying cunt that would post here, and the female was an uppity bitch

Haha what if flick was forced to marry dot at the end of a bugz life, haha

Attached: Ant Bully Butt.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

Buddy, come on.

A Bug's Life had such a superior art direction it's insane.

THE ANTS GO MARCHING ONE-BY-ONE HURRAH HURRAH

That makes no sense. It's a story. You can absolutely judge the quality of characters and stories regardless. It wasn't the CGI that was bad.

>watch Antz after seeing A Bugs Life
>expect a rehash of Bugs Life, but this time they're brown
>termite scene
>magnifying glass scene

Attached: 1435107696926.png (365x367, 147K)

>ywn play multiplayer Battlefield: Antz with your high school bros again
why live?

>tfw antz was literaly titled "little ants z" in my country
>bought the VHS thinking it would be like dragonball z but with ants

Attached: 1542660161377.jpg (639x815, 145K)

It's the three amigos