Why is everyone obsessed with this boring-ass show?

Why is everyone obsessed with this boring-ass show?

Attached: D41307AF-0050-447F-924C-8219E9C63E97.jpg (640x607, 219K)

Lack of anything better also cool subject matter.

That said the western sjw propaganda is hard to bear at times.

>western sjw propaganda
Lmao, examples?

Everything from the language, dialogue style and dramatic effects to the actual characters like Ulana.

It's Kino and shows one of the most important events of our times.

it shows a nice big terrible disaster, and then shifts into the subsequent orwellian government coverup similar to the 2016 refugee crisis

barry is better

Time to pretend we hate the show now that it’s mainstream

I don't get it either.
Story goes like this: Reactor in real life exploded or some shit, people died. The end. You know all about it, and it's based on true events so there won't be any cool enemies shooting or Raylan givens

fuck this show

>now
It's always been mainstream trash which is why they made a nice little reddit approved general for it

Wasn't Fukushima on a bigger scale?

>similar to the 2016 refugee crisis

Attached: F81DD8E6-B4B2-4CF2-B84F-22986D2A4AF7.jpg (940x1024, 46K)

Boring? Kek brainlet

>"Its like Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and Rick and Morty combined!!!"
It's a good show but fuck this faggot

>boring-ass
why do you post like a nigger?

>we
time to go back tourist

Chernobyl was so great because of the cold war and all the tension. Fukishima was big yes but you had a global community that helped to contain it. The russians and their allies had to fix it themselves and that only could go wrong. The cover up and fallout contributed a lot to the fall of the Soviet union. It has huge historical relevance in that regard.

Of all things to make a show about, why Chernobyl?
It'd be like making a sitcom based on the 2008 financial crisis.

>so there won't be any cool enemies shooting or Raylan givens
Raiden Gibons, as I live and breathe

Attached: lots of jews.png (1200x750, 927K)

Cringe

shut the fuck up zoomer

yeah but who cares about nips?

not nearly as hard as your fucken whining

HBO is shilling hard now that game of thrones is over

Reminder when HBO got caught making Silicon Valley generals here back when that show was still relevant? Kek

THe show was always going to be like that, Nuclear has started to gain traction as the best solution to the problem of carbon emitting fuel and climate change so the fact this is pushed out now tells you exactly who is behind it.

Shills.
No one cares about this show.
You really think the incessant generals and ridiculous other threads are just happening naturally? This isn't GoT

Put your trip back on faggot.

>breaking bad and game of thrones combined
deleting it now. was going to start it tomorrow
the two most reddit shows in existence combined beats even rick and morty

Attached: red16.png (1920x1820, 1.81M)

t. retard who shits up every general because his capeshit isn't on

Fucking retards I swear.

Attached: 1558933400878.jpg (492x543, 59K)

>general
every general is reddit cancer

The director is explicitly not against nuclear

The last episode will be to make damn clear that it wasnt just some mistake capable of happening again

Idk, I watched the first episode. It was alright.
Dropped it once I heard about the strong independent wymyn character that wasn’t even real. Don’t understand why people go above and beyond to jerk it off.
Even Cobra Kai didn’t get shilled this heavily.

jewish shoah that comes around every 10 years is not the same as the biggest man made disaster in history.

imagine being such a chimp that you can't watch kino because you think its MUH SJWS

The fourth episode had been the second best episode. Then the second episode and then the third episode. They’re all relatively cool but the sultana character brings it down and the general focus of the show seems to be too preachy and propagandistic.

>sitcom based on the 2008 financial crisis

Not actually a bad idea.

cucks

That's why it's so popular. American audiences enjoy being preached and propagandized to about stuff they already believe. It's actually dangerous for TV shows to challenge american audiences because they will become confused, angry and violent. Also filtered, tripfag.

That seems like a difficult thing to prove

no one cares what you think newfag

DUDE WHERE ARE THE LASERS? WHAT'S GOING ON NOBODY IS MAKING QUIPS AND POP CULTURE REFERENCES. THESE CHARACTERS ARE SO BORING AN NORMAL.

Attached: soy 4.jpg (1024x1024, 606K)

No, it wasnt. Chernobyl is a big whopping nothing.

>characters magically become interesting because I called them boring before a critic could