Holy fuck this just started

This is such a train wreck he’s bombing badly. I feel so sorry that his career has come to this

Attached: EE50FA80-756B-46B9-9F76-BADCF2D9C52C.jpg (275x408, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livenewsnow.com/american/cnn-news-usa.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love a good train wreck. No cable. Anyone got a streaming link?

He's always been a pandering faggot.

>colin quinn
based
>cnn
cringe

whats even the premise

you're literally only assblasted because it's cnn.

Him rambling on about how America is fucked and it's time to break up the country similar to what happened to the USSR

>Cnn
Yikes

He actually said that in words?????

I'm paraphrasing but yeah. How the USA is headed for a civil war and the best thing to do would be to just go ahead and split the place up. He's said all this in interviews promoting his show. This whole thing is just CNN broadcasting a taped performance of his live show he's currently doing.

livenewsnow.com/american/cnn-news-usa.html

Man, this shit is embarrassing. Cringey and the place looks fucking empty. When the camera cuts behind his back you can see the crowd and other than the first few rows, it's just tons of empty seats behind them. You can see the fucking exits. I'd think if they knew this shit was getting aired nationally they would have papered the city with free tickets trying to fill it up.

For me? It's Colin Quinn!

Attached: 1546914809531.jpg (866x1097, 353K)

>shilling while pretending to be critical
GTFO FAGGOT

Patrice O'Neal did a better bit of that in the Opie and Anthony show.

Colin Quinn is a worthless faggot.

Attached: CNNFAKENEWS.gif (376x278, 2.86M)

This. Colin gets nervous when he thinks he's bombing and starts stuttering and mumbling and talking too fast. He's hard to watch.

Patrice O'Neal did basically everything better than most comedians.

Colin Quinn was never funny. Ever.

he's funny on O&A though, at least give him that

Most normies don't enjoy him. Comedians and other funny people worship him. You should probably stick to rick and morty.

Holy shit, it was literally just Colin Quinn boomerposting IRL for an hour. What a faggot.

I feel like all the right wing “mans man” comedians are suffering right now since nobody is impressed by “le attack helicopter m I rite?” jokes anymore. Like that form of edginess hasn’t evolved at all in 15 years and is just cliche and boring at this point.

Luckily I’m not a right wing faggot so being funny isn’t hard for me.

i don't get how someone so funny can have such awful unfunny stand up

most comedians are actually way funnier just shooting the shit than their material. Some comics I used to think were hilarious then I listened to them in environments like O&A or Stern and then I couldn't find their material funny again because I knew how much funnier they were in reality.

>Colin Quinn
>Right wing
ISHYGDDT

Its inevitable. The ideologies of the north, south, east, west states are so vastly different compared to a hundred years ago. I'm actually surprised it has lasted this long. I'm just waiting for califags to turn Texas into their shithole since most of them are moving to Austin, thus spreading the cancer

There is hope

Attached: images (15).jpg (554x554, 38K)

Quinn was always a faggot. Fuck liberals jannies and niggers

>Luckily I’m not a right wing faggot so being funny isn’t hard for me.

ok

>The siege of dave n busters

fuck you guys this is hilarious

Wow it's exactly what Russia and China want. Communists News Network.

not really
the guy is a scumbag irl and has resorted to scamming his fans via a paywall on shitty new content.

Attached: 1526731795446.jpg (1664x4284, 1.7M)

how is that liberal?

thats how i feel these days. i dont really seek out stand-up at all anymore it bores me these days. i find comedians funnier on podcasts and conversational shit like that these days. like almost all the guys i think are hilarious on podcasts when i see their stand-up im usually like "goddamn, this is total shit! why this dude so funny on podcasts but so unfunny doin stand-up???"

>thinks he's funnier than Colin Quinn
That's a good joke, I'll give you that.

desu I would probably just slap anyone talking this much shit about col' irl

Attached: 1539876717774.jpg (1388x1004, 244K)

Quinns one of those guys who claims to be a centrist but you can tell he hates left-wing faggots way more. I mean the dudes best pals with Nick DiPaolo for fucks sake lol wtf must nick think of him shilling for (((CNN))) ? Colins beard.. ahem... wife has gotten to him I think. She works on Seth Meyers show apparently so you know shes powercucking him to the dark side of uberlibist cock suckery.

>Quinns one of those guys who claims to be a centrist but you can tell he hates left-wing faggots way more.
This.

I saw him deliver this in person a few months back and I thought he was pandering to the right too hard to stick to being called a centrist, but some of the lefties that came with me mostly liked it too.

desu I thought it was pretty funny and that more people should go see it.

>that guy on the right

Attached: pig man.jpg (1280x720, 64K)