How the fuck does Sansa know that Bran is impotent?

How the fuck does Sansa know that Bran is impotent?

Attached: 5ce420e193a15232821d3084-750-562.jpg (750x562, 82K)

Meera told her.

>everybody is ok with letting the North secede and not mad that The Cripple King is showing favoritism to his own family
I fucking hate this shit.
All Hail Gendry, the true king, First of his Name.

she knows too well he only likes to watch

She tested him out

fuck that's one ugly bitch.

Attached: you-deserve-to-be-raped-sign-man-attacked-dean-saxton-4-5ceb8cda32493__605.jpg (605x373, 65K)

She changes his diapers

She looks like one of those paintings of Tudor women come to life

she had someone tell her

Who said they were okay with it?

are their people paralyzed from the waist down that can get it up?

Yes. I knew a guy that broke his shit diving in a pool. He said his worked.

usually if your brain isnt able to send signals to your bladder and bowels, it cant send one to your dick. this meme isnt good since enough people know this

How did anyone in that meeting know anything? Tyrion acts like Bran becoming a tree wizard is some common knowledge.

>JON IS A TARG
>BRAN'S DICK DON'T WORK
>I WANNA BE QUEEN NOW
What the fuck was her issue?

rarely they can (only from stimulation) but they cant ejaculate since your brain is involved in that

So is bran constantly shitting himself

Sansa....
...You're a good rape.

Attached: 1558415032110.jpg (1063x863, 60K)

who cares at this point?

Attached: 18454567766.jpg (1808x6352, 1.85M)

kek

It depends on where the injury ocurred
Damage to the lumbar region of the spine will usually affect the sciatic nerve and cause ED

It was beautiful sansa

hes paralyzed from the waist down. its obvious

Brain and spine don't control boners and cumming, it why you get random hard-ons and can't cum in command.

i fucking hate the retarded 'scaly wolf' stark crest design. her crown looks more like a snake than two wolves fucking or whatever it's supposed to be.

Which region of the spine affects acting abilities?

Gendry is unironically the best choice. The one true Queen raised him to lordship herself and he holds the strongest claim besides the kinslaying, queenslaying bastard. Behead all the Northerners, and the Tarly boy to be safe.

Sansa
The rape

Attached: FaceApp_1555091614784.jpg (800x1200, 281K)

what are they going to do about the dothraki? bunch of barbarians just riding around looking for loot? they need to exile them back to their shithole or kill them

Her look in that scene incorporates parts of all the important houses that ever taught her something. The scales are for the Tullys, for example. Supposedly the crown is meant to mimic Cersei's. She also has a floral pattern on her dress because of the Tyrells. Even the neck is a nod to Littlefinger.

At least that's what I read in Twitter.

>they didn't even give her the proper crown
fuck this show

Attached: King_in_the_North_crown.png (1392x840, 1.91M)

GRRM hates the trope of farmer discovering that he is the rightful king and the story ends in him becoming the king.
Historically several bastards did succeed their father after their legitimate line came to an end, but these were royal bastards who were acknowledged as sons of a king from a very early age and raised in court, which isn't the case with Gendry.

What happened to Robb's crown anyway? Did he leave it in Winterfell when he left? Was it destroyed when the Ramsay sacked Winterfell?

She’s the smartest person I know

Theyre gonna give them 40 acres and 3/5ths of a vote when Samwells democracy bill passes the small council.

He tried reenacting the rape with her.

It's pay back since that moment in the woods he told about the rape & him going around Winterfell talking to anybody about.

Even the Hound knew.

the rape

>girl was held hostage by Ramsay Bolton
you don't need a 3 eyed raven to guess what he did to her, retard. bran didn't tell anyone, everyone just knew

i saw them leaving on ships. fuckers should have rioted

well it looks fucking hideous.

Is Yea Forums Bran?

The Dothraki kind of forgot that the entire Dothraki people had sworn themselves as her bloodriders and were therefore honourbound to avenge her death and then follow her into the night lands.

It's all set-up for One Piece world building. You'll see. It's all coming together Morty, it's *urp* amazing, Rick and Morty, dreams, hack fantasy plots, five years.

She knew because they were playing the incest version of gay chicken.

Winterfell was independent before the Lannisters decided to annex them.
They went back to status quo

>Sansa I watched your rape. It was beautiful
>>"Wtf did you really jack off to your own sister being raped?"
>Wh-what n-no of course not!! I'm.... I'm impotent, so I wasn't able to. I mean I wouldn't have anyway though haha that would be weird could you imagine?

>crippled preteen goes through puberty
>dick don't work
>testicles swell to the size of coconuts
you now know why he keeps that blanket on his lap

Attached: 1233660435579.jpg (1504x1280, 317K)

She checked

Attached: 5477.png (192x192, 34K)

its probably vital information in royalty to be aware if your next in line has the physical potential to continue it. It must have came up in his medical checkups at some point

its what happens when your cripple.
when you suffer a lower spine injury it affects more than just your legs, the whole bottom half, that means your dick and balls too.
You need to get an electrode shoved up your ass if you want to ejaculate

Attached: electroejaculation.gif (358x308, 28K)

arent they all incestuous pyschos? she probably jerked him off before

Stoneheart has it in ADWD

Attached: 1555922275594.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

>Winterfell was independent before the Lannisters decided to annex them.

Attached: r1zr3jm86ba11.jpg (550x543, 83K)