Why doesn't kevin sorbo act: any good tv shows anymore?

Why doesn't kevin sorbo act: any good tv shows anymore?

Attached: 1559000936744.jpg (813x1000, 183K)

They definitely fucked

Sorbo cannot act. Michael Hurst carries Hercules.

>tfw you find out there's a Hercules/Xena animated movie

Attached: Hercules.and.Xena.The.Animated.Movie.The.Battle.for.Mount.Olympus.1998.jpg (706x478, 206K)

Busy doing shitty religious films.

>Sorbo believes his religious views have caused Hollywood to limit his career, stating "There's a negativity towards Christians in Hollywood, and a negativity towards people who believe in God."

He's not a good actor and blames his lack of accomplishment on Hollywood libtards shutting him out for his conservatism.

translation: he's one of those obnoxious christians that feels obligated to evangelize to everyone around him and act violated whenever he's forced to consider other people's beliefs as if he's a victim. he's also conservative so fuck him. all those strokes obviously gave him brain damage.

Have sex
no, really get laid

It was inevitable

Attached: 01-thanos.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 126K)

Attached: AD68936F-32F3-4AB9-8448-92D922FA2AA4.jpg (560x355, 29K)

i got a friend like this (was actually a missionary in a muslim country so he had to be careful not to get deported), he will ask anyone but knows when to stop. still interesting to talk to him though since he knows a lot of migration era history and basically anything that isnt the Romans or ww2.

translation: you're a fag

absolutely based as fuck

Based and Christpilled

I was 15 once. Smartest motherfucker in the room no matter where I went. The good ole days.

>typical user proudly exclaims how he hates niggers and jews
>gets offended when called a racist
Suck it up and own it you fucking fairies.

I always thought Michael Hurst would make a fantastic WWF wrestler.

I just saw him playing a bounty hunter on an episode of Psych.

gabrielle was kind of an uggu. when i was a kid i used to like her. my sexual tastes changed

i would still fuck xena

Attached: Gabrielle-Xena-xena-warrior-princess-3632683-600-482.jpg (600x482, 96K)

because he's a nutjob who also burnt a ton of bridges because he couldn't handle that Lucy's show was more popular than his(and far better desu)

Attached: callisto.jpg (1005x850, 98K)

Fucking based