What's the most interesting documentary you have ever seen?

What's the most interesting documentary you have ever seen?

Attached: 1556288068026.webm (576x720, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p06j1LUsJu0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSpEstLgFq8
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
youtube.com/watch?v=0MxXqF-fgJY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4556567/
is2.Yea
youtube.com/watch?v=0b4g4ZZNC1E
is2.Yea
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
youtu.be/CvhchxHUCA0
youtu.be/xV-vQyVuLJA
youtu.be/JjBZD_uXhgs
youtube.com/watch?v=w3LfcE-R6N8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we truly so love in a society

>wtf why are there people taking pictures in a tourist area

The Legend of Atlantis

youtube.com/watch?v=p06j1LUsJu0

parking lot movie

whoa...

>pretty girls like being photographed
Who knew

>having so much fun here at X!

But they actually are having fun. Their followers are smiling down upon them. Can you say the same, incel?

do people unironically believe this is an issue unique to the millenial or zoomer generations?

Attached: martin-parr-leaning-tower-pisa-tourists-1990.jpg (1500x1218, 529K)

The Fog of War is up there

because people are unironically retarded

Even shitskins looked friendly and civilised in the 80s/90s. Wtf happened to society

those are italians

i don't get it

>shitskins
Those are Italians.

>implying the people in that video aren't on their phones 24/7

Attached: 1507322397412.jpg (620x413, 35K)

>implying zoomers have perspective

Attached: fog.jpg (1200x1746, 358K)

>I will take a video of people taking photos of themselves to shame them for not being in the moment.

WE LIVE IN A

Neither do I

anything ken burns

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSpEstLgFq8

women have ruined Instagram. It used to be a nice easygoing social media, now it's another slut recruiter

someone help those people, they're trapped in invisible glass boxes!

The Great Happiness Space: Tale of an Osaka Love Thief

Attached: 1505763837113.webm (746x420, 2.22M)

You said something possibly negative about women of course they need to step up to defend her.

No one says that. It is literally every one.

What am I supposed to be looking at here?

get some sleep

you're supposed to leave out the part where this is when people are encouraged to tweet their photos from the game

No one said it was?

This picture is not comparable at all.

>wtf why are people being contrarian on Yea Forums
inb4 hurrr 4channel

the people at the game dont see the things on the broadcast tho

all i see are a bunch of women who need to be RAPED. bring on the Islamic refugees.

Why? They don't have phones in their hands?

It's people taking pictures of themselves to show they were there. How is it different?

>taking a moment to take a picture of a world monument is the same as taking photos of yourself everywhere you go every five to ten minutes
Holy shit I thought the zoomer meme was a joke but you "people" really are disgusting little shits.

fucking zoomers

>world wonder
>skank party
>i literally cant tell the difference
You must be 18 or older to post here.

Attached: 1544503847548.jpg (327x333, 24K)

>what are jumbotrons and loudspeakers

fucking retard this was taken at the power rangers convention

So if they were all taking pictures of themselves with the tower of Pisa it would be ok? I don't think that's what OP was complaining about. It's the fact that everyone lives their lives through representation by posting all these images on Instagram. It doesn't matter what the fuck is in the foreground

They're filming for different reasons, but I get it, you're being a retard on purpose

That's what he said

is this "coachela" or whatever the fuck that vapid zoomcore shit is called.

>told down by double dubs
>writes out a paragraph thinking anybody will read it
Double dubs don't lie, you're a faggot.

didn't read

>made in Flanders

Attached: 839760.gif (480x360, 775K)

>young people being faggots

wtf how did it all lead into this

Italians are whiter than most Brits and Americans these days

kys

we truly live in a society

bro...

The Tiffany Stalkers documentary. One of the biggest autists ever and one of the creepiest trannies ever talking about their obsession with a 1980's one-hit wonder pop star. Kino soundtrack too.

youtube.com/watch?v=0MxXqF-fgJY

I would be on my phone if I had to watch baseball as well

People have always been conformist narcissists. All modern technology has done is made it more apparent.

Attached: one-stunning-picture-shows-why-climbers-are-dying-on-mount-everest.jpg (1126x563, 120K)

What is tiresome chinky man up to now?

rofl whatever you say Giuseppe

>Heh, pointing out that some things could be improved and lead to be a better quality of life? Not on my watch bucko

>he thinks italians don't look like inbred Arabs

Attached: ugly-arab.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Well ain't that just the purest form of zoomer logic.

>“Anjali and her husband were forced to wait for hours to reach the summit as there was a long queue on the slopes of Everest,” said Thupden Sherpa, the head of her trekking company. “The Sherpa guides supported her while coming down, but she didn’t make it.”

Sometimes I'm in the train these days, or on the bus, and I'm just riding, thinking about things, waiting for my stop. I look around and literally every single person I can see has their head tilted down, looking at their phone. Sometimes, when I'm behind them, I actively stare to see what they're doing, and almost 100% of the time they're not even doing anything, just scrolling mindlessly through Facebook or Instagram and filling their head with trash. There's not even anything to look at, nothing that they wanna see specifically, and they just keep scrolling.

It's gotten to the point where I don't think I would want to date a girl who likes taking pictures for social media. My average time on Instagram, according to the app, is 12 minutes a day, and every time I open it I get disappointed and leave. It just seems so narcisistic as you go scrolling down and every single picture is from a profile full of selfies, nothing but selfies, as if their face was a goddamn monument. And if you ever wanna see a girl naked these days you just have to find her Instagram account; they all want to be Playboy bunnies now, despite not even Playboy doing that anymore. Everyone's a fucking model.

You're going to die, old man. I'm going to take a selfie with your corpse and post it every day to your families social media, because they, unlike you, aren't fucking fifty years behind the curve.

Or maybe arabs just look like italians who haven't inbred.

Attached: 1479709194178.jpg (870x790, 277K)

Attached: um6ijro.jpg (3192x2124, 678K)

based

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_cartoonoftheday_files_2016_08_PokemonGo.jpg (960x960, 242K)

who is the one in the dark shorts at the beginning?

Then you are using instagram and social media for the wrong reasons. For one, people use social media to connect with people outside their phones all the time. Secondly, I follow a bunch of pen and paper accounts on Instagram and get cool stuff on my feed from time to time, along with artists I like.

The thing is, the majority of people who hold opinions like yours, tend to be loners. Meanwhile, the people you judge tend to have tons of friends and are liked by plenty. It's the whole stereotype highschool movies like to make. That popular people are actually mean and abuse their popularity when in reality popular people are popular because people like them and think they are nice.

No! STOP THIS! STOP NOTICING THINGS!

Attached: download.jpg (1000x546, 82K)

>I look around and literally every single person I can see has their head tilted down, looking at their phone.

To be fair some of those people are just reading. I use my phone/kindle for reading everything now. It's convenient plus I don't have to worry about strangers judging me for reading the odyssey or mein kampf or twilight in public.

People judge people for selfies but selfies create a tangible memory of where you were and who you were with. I used to be against selfies until I took some longer vacations and traveled, realizing that I have a bunch of generic stock photos. I want to see myself and my friends in these places, not just shit I could have googled.

Attached: 20161229_141742.jpg (1032x581, 362K)

t. mutt 1/59 irish

>people use social media to connect with people outside their phones all the time

They use messaging apps for that, not the Instagram/Facebook feed.

I also produce content on my account and have around 2.000 followers, more than most people I know IRL. My friends joke about me being famous all the time (even though that amount of followers is really nothing). I still don't like Instagram. At the same time, most stories I see from girls are just drama, complaining and being hateful torwards something, or stupid boomerangs.

You can try again, though, eventually you'll become a psychologist.

so true...

>wtf why are they doing what theyre told

if you need a picture to remember it probably wasn't worth remembering

>The thing is, the majority of people who hold opinions like yours, tend to be loners. Meanwhile, the people you judge tend to have tons of friends and are liked by plenty.

being a mature adult doesn't really mean being a loner.

> people use social media to connect with people outside their phones all the time

no most are just scrolling through pics and liking. I'm sure most of their friends they have met in person or from school/work etc. most people are shy and not THAT out going socially.

>That popular people are actually mean and abuse their popularity when in reality popular people are popular because people like them and think they are nice.

I do agree with this tho.

>I have friends

why do faggots feel the need to lie on Yea Forums(nel)?

>I want to see myself and my friends in these places
Why? You know you were there, and if you can't remember it then it probably wasn't worth it.

That cop blasted that nigger lmfao

you don't NEED anything to remember anything (except when you're old and you're just ignoring how biology works)

But it evokes a much stronger memory of what you felt. You have to really pretend to be dumb to act like that isn't what happens when your brain looks at a photo. I mean the brain even remembers better when you're just standing in a place where you studied something.

The Vietnam Warseries and one about how the internal design of the great Giza pyramid made sense if you inverted it, and its relation to the mirages in the desert in which they appear like this, related to the mystical idea of the pyramid as a transport device for the soul.

You have to ignore literally everything about brain development to make statements like this.

ugh how dare a form escapism exist for people younger than me

I bet you like having old facebook posts to look back on too don't you faggot? Get the fuck out of here you don't belong.

keep coping drone

That is a good documentary.

So I'm sure you remember literally everything that ever happened in your life and everything you don't remember, it just wasn't important.

False memories also don't exist right?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4556567/

That's valid, I wouldn't judge someone for reading. I do judge people when they're doing nothing at all, though. And when I see their wallpaper is their own face. There's something low IQ about that unless you're an old person.

How do people take a picture of themselves doing literally nothing but staring at the camera, post it on their social media and then repeat the same process a thousand times is beyond me.

>Then you are using instagram and social media for the wrong reasons.
Not that user but I've never had a social media account not even a fake MySpace account when I was in middle school. Thanks for actually giving me some insight though. I never really understood the point of social media.

They are effectively photographing themselves, though

One of them.
There are so many of the fucking things now I can't keep up

The King of Kong

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (560x303, 18K)

Attached: cornella1.jpg (800x798, 94K)

he's right though, from someone else's perspective, he's another guy on his phone. From their perspectives, they're taking a photo on their trip, trying to meet up with their friends, calling their mother to check in on them. The guy wants to be clever but it's been done a billion times before

Taking selfies is supremely plebian. Forcibly handing your camera to the locals and gesturing to them to take your picture is patrician.

Attached: 1552485037025.jpg (807x605, 99K)

Incels >>>>>>> Normies

So why is it so bad to be on your smart phone all day but is perfectly okay to be on your pc and Yea Forums all day?

The first one is gay, the second one is based.

>not taking some other tourists picture and they leave before taking yours

If you seriously don't understand why computers are infinitely better than smartphones and can never be replaced you're likely too young to even argue with.

this is literally the slu softball team waiting to have dinner with and get plowed by the Cardinals

Well Satan, it's not ok for either. Stop distracting yourself from your own thoughts.

Attached: 1447192353669.jpg (567x564, 71K)

Nice try Satan, you won't convince us

anyone who wouldn't record the Titanic sinking is a retard

Me on the bottom right.

Fuck baseball. Golf is more entertaining AND more impressive.

the final stage of a civilization

Ya it was pretty fun but this video doesn’t even do the amount of insta-thots justice. The worst was the giant floating astronaut; 40+ people would be taking pictures in front of it at any time.

>inb4 zoomer
What are you gonna do about it fagit

>that projection
I'm not a NEET, Lucifer.

Maybe fucking wait to go? I get that it's a challenge and that most of it has been streamlined for safety, but ffs if you see this in front of you maybe just accept that it wasn't in the cards, and that it's especially dangerous to follow a fucking queue all the way to the summit.

Is the climb up Everest not very challenging anymore? Is it full of premade paths and the only danger is exposure and oxygen deprevation?

The audio commentary is perfect on this one
is2.Yea Forums.org/wsg/1559003908782.webm

I dont get it

Attached: 1493214275758.png (1124x598, 203K)

Bros what if in the future we can have a smart phone implanted into our brains and can take photos and videos and upload them hands free

Hate shit hyperbole like this. Obviously people in the water wouldnt be doing that shit. Of course people in the lifeboats would be. What else would they be doing? Crying? No shit. They have to sit there and wait for rescue, and it's not like they could really do much to help all those who are freezing to death.

Fuck this jaded commentary. Humanity is heading in great places, if we just pulled our heads out of our asses and realized it's not really nearly as shitty as the left and boomers think it is.

>and oxygen deprevation?
not even that, they have sherpas carry their oxygen tanks up to one of the higher camps

someone being ironic unironically

Attached: 817bB80ET6L._SY445_.jpg (334x445, 36K)

bro...

Those are Southern California people. You have no idea how insanely shallow they are.

The one about the juggalos where this teenage slag shows guys her tits for a dollar

I actually find it interesting to think what society would be like if we lived in a world where literally everything was open to the public. If everyone, every single person, didn't have any privacy at all, including the people in power. If we basically became omnipotent through technology.

That's what the autist elon musk thinks, he thinks smartphones are already the first step of us being cyborgs

Attached: TbXPX.jpg (1280x640, 219K)

The World at War

Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=0b4g4ZZNC1E

Anyone noticed that everyone's having daughters now? I rarely see parents with sons. My theory is that it's a subconscious survival tactic to have daughters since modern society is tailor made for female vanity

Attached: the-social-media-queue-41961178.png (500x627, 151K)

One thing that's always struck me about your typical 'hot' people is that they're not actually that pretty. None of those girls are particularly beautiful. At all, really. It's like people you see in a sport's bar. They're just kind of put together in a satisfactory way, but there's no actual beauty.

Face it, the only reason you hate normies and their smart phones is because you have no one to give a shit about the pictures you would take.

>sex of developing fetus
>subconscious survival tactic
that's not how it works pal. try xenoestrogens in the environment

I have never had a mobile phone. What's it like to have one? If I go out in public am I expected to use it instead of looking at people's faces when they talk?

>he thinks a majority of people here aren't phoneposters

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 5K)

>says the tripfagging sperg posting all night
have sex

I agree, that was probably the best documentary I’ve watched

What is abortion

>Humanity is heading in great places

Lol no it isn't.

zoomie.

Attached: thiskillsthezoomer.webm (480x270, 337K)

>only 174k views
>while a video about makeup drama gets 34 million

What's going on in this thread.

Attached: phones.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>if you need a picture to remember it probably wasn't worth remembering

That's true in some sense, your brain has a wonderfull yet sad way of filtering out what's worth remembering.
Here's the thing. The older you get, the less you're going to remember and the passage of time will only increase even more as you cant even remember what you did after work for the last 2 weeks. I think at least that's one of the reasons the passage of time seem to increase. When you were young, everything was new thus everything was a new experience worth remembering for future reference.
The same reason a film seems alot longer the first time you see it compared to repeated viewing.

People want memories, but our brains filter out so much that it's hard to keep track or even keep them. Photographs is one of those ways and those help when the existential dread sets in and you wonder where 15 years went. Then you can pull out a photo album or a journal and see that the years didnt just fly by, you actually experienced things, but since they werent emotionally traumatic or a whole new experience, your brain didnt deem it worth remembering. And then those 15 years seems alot longer.

Imagine going to the leaning tower and not doing this though

>tfw you barely have any pictures of yourself at any age and you don't even want them anyway because your life is a nightmare and you don't want to remember any of it.

Attached: 1548367227954.gif (341x308, 1.69M)

Shadow Company

>james cameron does it
>it's okay
>people drowning do it
>we live in a society
seriously dude????????

Some men just want to watch the world burn

Send them all to war

empire of the dust is good because it makes fun of dumb niggers

Based cops

Interesting anthropological mini-documentary

is2.Yea Forums.org/gif/1558807596355.webm

One of the most dangerous parts is early on when you have to go over the ice crevices. Sherpas do their best to find stable spots but they could crumble any time.

Yeah utopia is just around the corner bro

>tfw you barely have any pictures of yourself at any age but the ones that are are huge prints of you as an obese elementary schooler with a mullet prominently displayed all over your mother's home

This is Coachella in Southern California and yes these people are literal retards.

What event or place is this?

Retards from all around go to these music festivals, retard

this is a Tuesday in California

Im on Yea Forums and my phone all day

Attached: martincooperfirstcellphonecall.png (754x396, 324K)

It's all so tiresome...

BASED xoomer

Careful, there's an autist here that gets turbotriggered by that doc.

That one is rather tiresome, but eye opening at same time.

Attached: 1551099203500.jpg (500x750, 43K)

Trolls trolling trolls

Attached: 1554142432010.gif (533x300, 1.19M)

The people in this photograph are transported into the eternal struggle to either uphold the leaning tower of pisa or knock it over once and for all. When visiting Pisa, you cannot just be a bystander. You must choose a side.

Have Sneed

Attached: 1522543664729.png (785x757, 309K)

If you need to take pictures to remember something then that memory it isn't worth at all.
Why

Attached: 1557341861251.png (356x380, 174K)

back from a ban?

Your memory starts failing as you get older, I'd rather have a journal full of photos when I'm 70-80 so I can look back on my life, than not have anything.

Nice try, shitskin,

filtered

What the fuck happened in this photo, is this photoshopped?

>52 percent
Is /pol/ just making up random numbers now?

Based

Movie.

Century of the Self by Adam Curtis
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

>take some pictures for a couple minutes
>enjoy the rest of the day/night partying
>incels comment about it all day in their retarded forums
guys, just have sex

youtu.be/CvhchxHUCA0

Attached: crack.png (1920x1080, 653K)

What a retarded post.

Fuck vaccines

Attached: Screenshot_20190528-093043.jpg (1440x2088, 1.11M)

Jesus christ it feels like i was blasted with gamma waves from this one
Based boomer

there is a pretty funny insta about this

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-28 at 03.34.36.png (957x611, 708K)

>all day
nigga we've only been complaining about this for 2 hours so far

At times like this it doesn't seem so bad to be an incel.

That's far more than what it takes to take a couple pictures and this isn't the first or last thread about this shit.

That thing needs to be knocked down. So tacky.

Can someone explain what is going on with that dudes yeeyee ass haircut

This is why im scared of telling people i dont own a mobile.

he's asian

Wait what's wrong with taking pictures?

god i hate people

basado y rojoempastillado

people will just think you’re pretentious

>SON GO BACK TO BED
>I'M GETTING A TRAIN RAN ON BY ALL THESE BBCS TONIGHT
>DON'T FORGET TO YOUR TELL YOUR EX-DAD TO SEND HIS ALIMONY AND CHILD SUPPORT ON TIME TOMORROW

>i dont have internet because some people do stuff with it that i dont like
you just sound pretentious

Women can't be beautiful past 14 years old.

>waah why aren't girls interested in this boring "sport"
lol boomers

>insta

Is this zoomer talk?

The northern route is still considered a challenge to experienced climbers, The southern route is the crowded part.

Attached: Mt.-Everest-North-Face-Expedition31-990x490.jpg (990x490, 100K)

Nowadays the biggest hurtle is the Khumbu Icefall and altitude sickness

Attached: 1558842559703.jpg (1200x1200, 208K)

I swore I wouldn’t but I did

>mfw

Attached: 1549059892954.jpg (537x608, 51K)

baseball is boring as fuck

kek

>Babe, could you...?

No balls.

i would just walk right up to the peak. fuck your gay line

>Everyone's a fucking model.
Um user... They are undercover sex workers. Sites like backpage get shut down. The whores never stop whoring though and finding ways to sell themselves.

based

normal people take pictures of what they're experiencing and will ask a passerby to photograph the group together.

>yeah i climbed everest
>but i did it the HARD way
lmao have sex incel

Attached: image.jpg (500x327, 120K)

i also walk right thru the shot when people are trying to take photos on the sidewalk. if you want a photo with no other people in it, you should have to wait, not me. im not going to wait for your photo. i'm 100% in the right about this

I didn't care about what normalfags did with their phones until phoneposters invaded this site and destroyed everything good about Yea Forums

Based Yang

And this is just the tip of the iceberg with society today.

It's so heavily explored and documented that there's almost no danger anymore. Plus it's only really possible to climb it during a week or two during the year, so unless you have real balls of steel or a death wish you show up at a base camp that's as crowded as Coachella and wait in gridlock with international tourists for the whole climb.

There's zero point in climbing it anymore. Only brainlet normies think it means anything or is an actual experience.

Legitimately one of the best shitposts I've ever seen on this site

but this isn't Yea Forums, it's 4channel

Project Grizzly
American Movie
The Devil On Your Heels
Hearts Of Darkness
Stoked Rise And Fall Of Gator
Hot Sugar's Cold World
Burden of Dreams
Vernon Florida
Billy the Kid
Gimme Shelter
Decline of Western Civilization
Heavy Metal Parking Lot
Pumping Iron
Hated

for years I actually tried to give normalfags the benefit of the doubt but repetitively and consistently it's proven to me that all the stereotypes and memes npc, sheeple etc are simply real. most people have an astounding lack of self awareness. most people rarely question anything around them. for most people the lowest common denominator is an inherent truth. most people have no creativity or curiosity. most people actively engage in ostracising beliefs, opinions and ideas that go against the grain. most people are inherently worthless.

Why do roasties all wear those dreadful high-waisted jean shorts? All they do is make them look even fatter

These guided tours are for assholes

Paddock probably flipped after seeing this

fucking this. i work at one of the most touristinfected places in my city where they take a shitload of selfies with the skyscrapers. the first 2 days i kinda avoided to just walk though the shots but then i didnt give a fuck anymore. im probably in more than 500 pictures around the glove.

don't make me say it

Attached: ted.jpg (1100x685, 61K)

the funny thing about this is they go every single year. my brother would go every year and every year he says it gets worse so I asked him why even go anymore. it's basically a mainstream sell out now. "you wouldn't understand"

social media likes are just as addictive as meth

what is it

why sherpas are so fucking chads

dina

Attached: dina.limited.2017.dvdrip.x264-lpd.mkv.webm (592x404, 481K)

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO you wish faggot

Great docu, despite how it triggers nigs.

Basic Stacys. Pump and dump while the fob 5 foot nothing Vietnamese lady keeps your house clean and your bed warm

We are merging with the machine and nones even noticed.

100% italian

Attached: regnum_picture_1498451913357207_big.jpg (640x411, 164K)

>i would just walk right up to the peak. fuck your gay line

Attached: the law.png (680x383, 997K)

reindeerspotting

Attached: 3784959834895.jpg (220x314, 27K)

White people look like THAT?

its not against the law

Why is everyone white? I thought Whites in america were minority now?

Attached: 1547148262859.jpg (600x338, 33K)

>hurr look at all these people on their phones
>film them on phone

based and saved

OJ: Made in America

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 4.49.34 PM.png (338x392, 168K)

>the chad wet camera
>the virgin selfie stick cellphone
>the turbopleb standing camera

based

LITERAL future spree shooter

This is a nice fiction, watched the entire 5 hour run.

Absolutely retarded webm

What thread on /gif/ features this mini-documentary?

Smart man

i only have one because my brother gave me one.

These men and the woman must die.

Why do old fucks get so mad at phones?

why are zoomers so scared to talk on phones?

They aren't tho, texting is just more convenient

THOT ALARM

Attached: 33166994_444474162645099_4709785931916247040_n.png (320x430, 175K)

Samsara

suicide

This is fucking hilarious.

What is actually wrong with this though? They are out creating memories and have photos to remember them by

>0:03
Which one of you is this?

OP didn't say it was wrong. You just assumed this to look smarter by saying the opposite.

The Act of Killing

It's still super dangerous but it's status as tallest mountain has made it super commercialized even though there are other mountains that are way more dangerous

What are those African gentlemen going to do to that white female?

The Bridge

youtu.be/xV-vQyVuLJA

It's about the hundreds of people that jump out of the Golden Gate Bridge every year to kill them selves. It has real footage of people jumping. No gore.

The last one I watched was one linked to me here I think about homeless people who collect cans and race with shopping carts and for whatever reason I watched the whole thing.

Are you trying to claim OP wasn't trying to make a statement and was just posting a random webm of no meaning?

Just climb K2 and spare yourself the instagram cunts paying 10k for ezsherpa mode

>just climb K2
>just

Attached: haha benis.png (326x494, 34K)

Jewtube deleted the original, that's a reupload

KEK

Imagine going to the top of the world and having to wait in a Disney World line. Let's go to Alpha Centauri already this rock is boring

Rate my business Idea
for $200 a month my company deploys a drone that follows you around all day and takes pictures of you for your instagram, thoughts?

If only everyone had a pikachu, then everyone would be happy.

They should have fetched a pale of water am I right? We live in a society.

Souvenirs don't have to have you in them to reinforce your memories unless you often find yourself forgetting who you are.

youtu.be/JjBZD_uXhgs

Attached: mordorstock.png (1366x756, 1.78M)

Attached: 1554574638440.png (319x289, 156K)

Nice Parr, here's another from the same set!

Attached: 260-43.jpg (687x550, 452K)

DECADENCE

Where is this supposed to be

You're not remembering anything in particular though, like you aren't commemorating an event or anything, you're just taking a picture of yourselves with a fancy background, and they get less and less significant the more of them you take
The only acceptable reason to take as many photos as people do is to have fodder for social media, any other horseshit about making memories is nonsense

I post pictures of my anime figures in the buyfag thread on Yea Forums and get 2-3 replies when I do. Checkmate.

The Matrix

TIME TO C_STRUT UP THIS MOTHA!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=w3LfcE-R6N8

>that i dont like
why do redditors think this is effective prose?

>summit
>clearly more mountain up above them

how's 10th grade?

BASED BOYZZZ

Yet.

truth

>women
>ruined Instagram
You mean The Zucc

it's true. most people are like insects; they simply react to stimuli in their environment and copy each other to try and appear normal. i wonder what these lower function creatures even think about when they are in their beds trying to fall asleep.

Good but the word "drone" has a negative connotation, you need to gussy it up with something that sounds exclusive and Silicon Valley, like calling it a "Life Moment Transcriber"

>tfw found a 8/10 grill who despises social media and the narcicissm that comes with it as much as I do

There is hope, lads.

Attached: 1405370240099.gif (245x118, 437K)

What's the catch? Usually in my experience the catch is she's non-white, usually asian

I hate normies, thots and social media/selfie culture so goddamn much. They all have the same tattoos, all use the same snapchat filters, all listen to the same shitty pop songs, all watch the same crap series on Netflix, all travel to the same tourist spots yet think they're being unique and original. Fucking NPC cattle, the jews are doing nothing wrong by enslaving humanity.

Attached: 1516360194886.jpg (4479x2813, 1.98M)

Unironically autism. But it's managable.

Attached: 1531257778898.png (593x580, 621K)

>dating a woman with opinions
naive.

The Ambassador is the best doc i've seen.

the catch is usually in how they're even bigger narcissists and hate how social media validates people other than them.

>people who hate the problem are the problem ;)

2deep4me

okay, this is kino

The perfect gf is a tomboy cuckquean that can help you with home projects and also brings home cute girls for you to fuck while she touches herself watching from the closet but she doesn't exist either

This was an amazing view into the scum of society

Attached: 1545429766172.jpg (207x253, 17K)

>he's using a phone too, checkm8 incels
The video isn't about people using phones, it's about the girls all posing for their basic bitch instagram photos.

Attached: 895FBBAE-29B5-4AF4-8BEA-7C8116F2A72E.jpg (480x480, 42K)

Either going to be a school shooter or going to be one of those freaks that posts with sincerity in the /blacked/ threads on /trash/ there's really no in between

Attached: 1380141541648.jpg (602x709, 94K)

>Ava
Kys

Attached: 1502227951856.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

I appreciate your optimism

Is that Quentin Tarantino being woken up?

Only one guy is doing a selfie, total bullshit.

kek

kill yourself retard, you are most likely an average iq leftist and I fucking loathe your existence.