CAUSE MY SEX JUNK

CAUSE MY SEX JUNK

IS SO OH, OH, OH

MUCH MORE THAN

EITHER-OR, OR, OR

Attached: 4096B989-15A5-4854-A865-6001A75A7942.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uf3XZaqa4X4
youtube.com/watch?v=dklVypazQsA
youtube.com/watch?v=yZo1GhaTVuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You now remember this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=uf3XZaqa4X4

SHILL NYE!
SHILL! SHILL! SHILL! SHILL!
SHILL NOY THE SCIENCE GOY!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

womp womp

Attached: rachelbloom.jpg (2100x3150, 818K)

I used to think he was cool until he got political

I would

Fuck this. Fuck you all. This is the worst kind of necroposting. No one asked to be reminded of this. No one wanted you to make this post. Fuck off and die.

Bill Nye a scientist ???

Attached: tumblr_ps1fo6hxLe1wfx33eo1_500.gif (500x315, 2.6M)

BILL NYE THE /OURGUY/

no I want to hear more about queefing

her fuck me ray bradbury video made me cringe, especially hearing that they showed it to him before he died. if you know anything about ray bradbury it's that he hated being labeled as a sci-fi writer(she calls him the greatest sci-fi writer in history). he hated being labeled anything.

Sssssssseeeething

To think just 2 years later, trannies would be declared sane by health organizations.

Talk about disappointing tits

>when the convervative gives up and everyone else has their way, it becomes a degenerate orgy
what did they mean by this?

reminder that hbomberguy smacked down all the dumb bullshit arguments people tried to make about this show. yes, the writing and music were bad but the rest of the criticism is reactionary bullshit that tries to attack the subject matter youtube.com/watch?v=dklVypazQsA

>expecting anybody to watch your socdem trash

you're mad because leftists actually put effort into their videos

They're all paedophile psychopaths.

>tries to attack the subject matter
Is that not what you're supposed to do?

No, they don’t and they don’t need to since youtube promotes their stuff anyway. Seeing as user participation in youtube is plummeting faster than twitter now, which means in about 2 years, the jews will have destroyed youtube as much as they destroy everything they steal.

Absolutely disgusting

>since youtube promotes their stuff anyway
yeah people are always talking about how the youtube algorithm just keeps recommending further and further left content

You act as if he’s not a scam artist. He’s just another “gamer”, who decided to drink the kike koolaid because he saw what happened to the other “gamer” politic channels who didn’t. Once he’s sucked dry, they’ll ghost him too.

not if your attack consists of "REAL science says there is TWO GENDERS!!! bill nye is a JEW!!!"

>tv show
>yes the writing is bad but....
>writing is bad

>He’s just another “gamer”, who decided to drink the kike koolaid because he saw what happened to the other “gamer” politic channels who didn’t
lmao hbomberguy was never part of the shiteating reactionary gamers to begin with

WTF Bill Nye.....

Attached: 1534467209675.jpg (900x900, 47K)

There are 2 genders and the idea of a spectrum was created by a pedophile. Gender Dysphoria is an extremely dangerous disorder, being peddled to children as a cool idea, with a treatment that results in extreme failure rates.

>hbomberguy
lmao not watching

Reminder that hbomberguy got so butthurt that somebody called him a soi boy that he made a whole video talking about how consuming soi doesn't lower your testosterone.

Attached: soy.jpg (683x761, 51K)

most of his videos aren't about gaming though
>trying to frame the definitive smackdown of the "basedboy" psuedoscience as "lol ur mad"
gender research was worked on by many people and trying to singularly pin it on this one guy is part of the reactionary propaganda campaign, sorry that i already know that

Reminder that before becoming an outspoken proponent of Monsanto Bill Nye promoted Alex Jones tier "water purifier" products

youtube.com/watch?v=yZo1GhaTVuk

He is an extremely slimy piece of shit who makes a living manipulating millennial by playing to the cool science teacher character they remember

Oh dear God no....

the best part is when she gets audibly exhausted

>gender research was worked on by many people and trying to singularly pin it on this one guy is part of the reactionary propaganda campaign, sorry that i already know that
2 genders. That's the important part.

>Guy makes reasonable video detailing the weak aspects of Dark Souls 2
>bummerboy gets butthurt and makes an overlong, condescending video saying why DS2 is actually good
>New autist btfos previous guy with 10 HOURS of rebuttal
Youtube is a joke.

I loved her when she sang in that my little pony episode

>My vagina has it's own voice

Totally sane.

Goddamn I love frumpy bitches like this they suck dick so enthusiastically and they love to swallow cum

>Hbomberguy

Attached: IMG_2698.png (504x504, 442K)

There must be a link between Dark Souls 2 and mental illness.

We're not the ones setting fire to a globe and screeching for white people to "do better" and give chinks trillions of dollars so that they 'might go green' 10 years down the track.

Undoubtedly

lol

Real science says there are two sexes. "Gender" is an artifact of jewish word games. Bill Nye is white, but he is a spiritual jew.

>basedboy
go the fuck back to plebbit baka desu senpai

GROW THE FUCK UP THE PLANET IS BURNING!!!! *starts dancing to Sex Junk*

He was a Yea Forums-tard tier troll and tries to overcompensate for it as a born again progressive. At least his Fallout 3 review was on point.

To the far right, anything slightly left is considered "far left" to them.

>cutting your penis off makes you a woman
>w-why is nobody listening to us!?!? We are accredited!! We are science!!!

>Bill Nye is white

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-204053__01.jpg (1067x1035, 143K)

Who do you consider far right?

Actually I don't care to see a difference between anything that's not far-right.

Attached: be55fb3d9ee2e1ce726eb38b7028aee13a762fa4f1b0b1c2936f53bdec221195.gif (800x792, 607K)

I'm pretty sure this episode was nominated for an emmy...

It doesnt even surprise me at this point

Attached: 1536024083876.jpg (960x1656, 317K)