Solo

Despite what Reddit says, Solo is actually a decent movie. Was it dare I say kino?

Attached: WEBPAGE_20190527_163729.jpg (480x573, 40K)

>kino
Let's not kid ourselves OP, you're kidding yourself, but I will say you wouldn't have to violently force me to the ground to get me to watch this movie unlike nu-wars Episode 7 & 8

I gave up watching it half way through. It was just getting too boring and I didn't care about anything that was going on, least of all Han Solo's sociopath girlfriend.

Out of all the Disney Wars, it has the most interesting cast. Make the plot better and you probably have the best movie.

She's actually really pretty irl, I mean i say that cuz i actually fucked her but yea

Solo and Last Jedi were great films, the SW fanbase is literally just a bunch of retards who don't even know what they want, nor what makes a good film.

Attached: 1522500091728.jpg (480x346, 78K)

The new Star Wars movies are all decent to good.

movie has feminism propaganda. It can never be more than a 5/10

Han meeting Chewie for the first time and the gravity well scene are some of the best in nu-Wars but people seem to dismiss this movie entirely.

I liked it as a standalone movie in its own universe not as a prequel to learn more about Han Solo

I'd say solid but incoherent and missing an x factor

solo in a vaccum is "ok"

if it was made in 1978 with harrison ford, which it was not. kasdan is a fucking arrogant idiot to think that even the general audience wants to see han fucking solo without ford

Even if it was a decent movie (which it isnt) thats not nearly enough to be considered kino unless you have really low standards.

No, OP. New Stah Wahs unironically sucks and we didn’t know how good we had it under Lucas’s stern, autistic rule.

Attached: 01ABCF1C-9595-49C2-83C8-05F6919A5C1F.jpg (306x306, 17K)

Considering i read some books about solo based on his early life i was happy they made the solo movie and i enjoyed it. The only nuwars worth watching prove me wrong.

I guess. I like the iconography of Star Wars enough to enjoy the movies overall but they do play it safe and are becoming predictable. I hope they'll do something interesting with it once they got their fansevice trilogy out of the way. But I don't really believe it.

It really wasn't that bad I was able to sit through it and get some nostalgia enjoyment.

this movie is an objective test.
if you liked it, you have certifiably bad taste and low expectations.
kill your self.

Piss off, Shaun. Go back to whining about the alt-right while fingering your cat

>The only nuwars worth watching prove me wrong.
Rogue One

I like Shaun. He's not as tryhard artsy as Hbomberguy and ContraPoints.

Eh

Probably actually my favourite film from disneywars. It expands, showing us new places in the galaxy, smaller scale operations and something unrelated to the whole jedi/sith thing. Plus, the characters had basic consistency
Some of it was still shit though. I would've loved to see the Ace Ventura cut

it was pretty neat movie!

Attached: Star Wars Solo Lando Fucks L3-37 Censored 2.jpg (1280x1280, 585K)

>kill your self
>your self
>two separate words
Yeah, not gonna take life advice from a 3rd worlder that can't speak English. Thanks

Atleast hbomberguy can edit and has a personality (even if that personality is just hiding his tears under the facade of a smug cunt). Shaun's videos are poorly researched powerpoint presentations

It's nonsense compared to the OT, but it's entertaining at the very least. I kept calling it the saturday morning cartoon version of Han's life.

Based and kino

Was shit.

Episode 7 was safe but fine
Rogue One was probably the most enjoyable Nu-Wars movie. Better than episode 6 at least
Episode 8 is retarded
Solo is worse than Rogue One and Episode 7, but better than Episode 8

>the SW fanbase is literally just a bunch of retards who don't even know what they want
So why bother making SW films then? If the creators hate the fans so much then I see no reason for them to make movies other than out of spite or to launder money

I like his minimalist presentation. I watch Hbomb and I just want him to get to the point already. Contra too. It's nice she puts so much effort into sets and costumes and lighting but it doesn't add anything. Shaun says what he feels like he has to say, the visuals are secondary and he doesn't put himself in front of the camera. I find that much easier to watch than having some dweebs put on a stage play when they want to talk about politics.

Well star wars was a $4bn dollar investment. If they stop making star wars films now, investors will get pretty mad and the board would fire Bob Iger. So they're in a tricky situation

I watched it last night and actually enjoyed it. Paul Bettany was underused and Han didn't really develop as a character but Emilia's character was interesting and I think it would have a good series with Han and Chewie versus Maul's criminal gang. Pity that the Last Jedi killed it stone dead

Piss off, RLM worshipping pleb

Attached: 1514115317658.jpg (5760x4848, 2.68M)

Rogue 1 > Solo >>> TFA >>>>>>>>>>>>>> TLJ

>Shaun says what he feels like he has to say
Yes but what he says is retarded so it doesn't really matter

Rian Johnson had the right idea, but went too far in 'subversion'. Ultimately, yes, he did seem to want to spite the fans. Hamill the hypocrite got upset with TLJ, despite shitting on SW for the past two decades.

The problem is letting Kathleen helm the franchise. It's hard to separate Hollywood from agenda programming in this current climate but sheesh, she's just not good at whatever it is she's trying to do.

Attached: ZZ5FE263C81[1].jpg (850x470, 84K)

Based trips
RO was the best movie in the entire series, only literal plebs disagree

No, it really isn't.

Trips confirm. Rogue One was the only good Nu Wars. Except cgi Leia.

Attached: Wait-What.gif (272x210, 1.63M)