Look Who's Back

Wow before seeing this movie I never realized Hitler was this based
Why do we hate him again?

Attached: file.png (1285x701, 859K)

>retarded /pol/ trailer inhabitant thinks mentioning movies will make up for the fact that the subject of his post is hitler
Why is OP illiterate and why does he refuse to follow rules like a white person?

Why are you a raging faggot?

But this is a thread discussing a movie and it's depiction of Adolf Hitler

Attached: file.png (1098x594, 741K)

>emotional child thinks everyone who criticizes anything is mad
You have autism.
No, I've already explained to you that the subject of your post is Hitler and not the movie. Why didn't your parents love you enough to teach you right from wrong and how to be literate?

>the subject of your post is Hitler
Yes, Hitler, as portrayed in Er Ist Wieder (2015)
What is wrong with you?

Either learn to read or grow out of trolling, white trash.

please stop shitting up my movie thread you tranny

>like a white person?
cool it with the racism.

He's the hero we need but not the one we deserve

I don't know what the filmmakers were thinking with this movie. Hitler's first speech on TV in this movie is so unbelievable affecting and on point, and then later, the one thing that Hitler does that is bad (killing a dog) is so unlike the real, historical Hitler, as to be laughable. Did they intentionally want to make Hitler seem cool? Because that is what they did.

>why does he refuse to follow rules like a white person?
Maybe He's a nigger who doesn't have to follow rules/is incapable of understanding them

book's lie

>hitler is a hero to the alt-right because he eradicated jews, trannies, and leftists
>the alt-right also claims the holocaust never happened

Reminder that Hitler is supposed to be the bad guy here, and the movie is supposed to remind us stupid racist germans that we need to supress our evil racist ways even harder, lest another Hitler literally appears out of nowhere.
Remember the 6 gorillion, populism bad etc.

>Why do we hate him
Because he was the most effective at white genocide and bringing jews to power.

It's a fish out of water story without any real political message. It's just funny to see what Hitler would be like in modern society.
If you enjoy this film you should watch Russian film Ivan Vasilievich Changes Profession it's a similar story with Ivan the Terrible in the modern world but actually a much better film.

fowwow da wuwes!!!! U huwt my fweewings!!!! No shitpost on teeebeee!!! Me wanna tawk about mooobieees!

>hitler is a hero to the alt-right because he eradicated jews, trannies, and leftists
bait or just retarded?

because he's a mass murderer, whos war led to the death of millions and the destruction of his country.

>Ivan Vasilievich Changes Profession
Will do, thanks user

>brings up pol in one millisecond.
Do you sleep with a nightlight on? I think reddit is more up to your speed.

>mass murderer
Granted he might have killed a brit or two out of self defense in the trenches but other than that I don't think he has ever killed anyone

Wasn’t this just a “all politicians are literally hitler” or is it “anyone CAN be hitler if pushed hard enough” or is it neither?

That is kind of the point, Hitler was very charismatic and popular in his own time (relative to Germans I guess) and it’s nessecary to portray him as cool to capture that.
Killing the dog was very dumb though, they should have had his “fall from grace” be something really benign to reflect how fucked up modern values are

You can watch for free in HD on youtube thanks to MosFilm archives
It is very strange and some jokes will be more funny if you understand Soviet culture but it's a very good historical comedy

Yeah it was something cliche like that, “it’s easy for another Hitler to gain power” type of schtick. Despite the shitty message I still thought it was enjoyable

>“it’s easy for another Hitler to gain power”
Well, hopefully.

It was a total brilliant laugh riot for the first 90%, and the final 10% is literally the single-most terrifying, hopeless psychological horror I've ever seen, and it even manages to make you feel like every time you laughed over the last 90%, you were part of the problem. It starts out as an edgy, politically-incorrect comedy, and by the end it makes you seriously examine the societal consequences and potentially catastrophic desensitizing effects of the exact genre it pretended to be.

Maybe it's just worse for me because I'm Jewish, but I'm not exaggerating when I say that no movie has ever made me feel even close to the cold, hopeless, existential dread I felt in the last 15 minutes. I'm not ashamed to say that by the end credits, my eyes had welled up with tears, not of sadness, or anger, but tears of fear. That has never happened with any film, before or since.

If youre so against the board culture why are you even here?

Attached: 1549145541763.jpg (805x638, 47K)

holy sperg batman

I thought the message makes sense enough. The whole film was pretty good anyways.

>populism bad etc.
it's even funnier that they label all of these movements as populism while having unironical communist parties in their parliaments lmao

hmm

Attached: 1548760336666.jpg (960x904, 186K)

yeah maybe it's because you're Jewish

>look mom I'm a nazi!
don't you retards ever get tired of this?
I hope you accidentaly blurt something like that out in real life and get the shit kicked out of you

Kino movie if you stop right after the rooftop scene and not watch the car scene at the end.

It's shaming whites for being against their own replacement and using conditioned responses to Hitler to push it. Which is why the ending makes no sense to anyone who wasn't raised in the pozz

So if violence for saying something disagreeable is ok why are people so mad about Hitler?

>shaming whites
reminder that /pol/incels are the new SJWs

violence against nazis is justified.
it's like self defense.
only, besides yourself, you are also defending everyone who isn't a brainlet nazi loser

I genuinely hope you die a horrible death very soon.