Dabs on every other talk show

Only one that's watchable desu

Attached: graham-norton.jpg (1162x600, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XT2S1OkSld4
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z0w6d8HVi8
youtube.com/watch?v=-r1jJUUSBns&t=2m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's a celebrities come on to contractually promote their latest project while telling an anecdotal story, play a silly game and get flattered by the host/audience while they answer their scripted questions
omg omg I love panel shows they are so epic! the celebs they're just like me, so relate able!!!!

tru

What's the matter with you?

I just can't watch talk shows or any interviews anymore.
You start realizing 50% of these people are borderline retarded and 49.99999% are boring just like you.
It can ruin your kino experiences. Don't do it user.

and the majority will play a safe character/personality for the commercial appeal, so its even dumber when you think you felt any connection to these fake turds

You have to be Welsh to get anything out of that show.

*blocks your path*

Attached: rs-18781-cf-1800-1398787218.jpg (1800x1200, 437K)

Yeah, this is like RoboCop level of mindless media.

Oh its the un funny lil faggot from Father Ted

The Jonathan Ross Show has actually re-overtaken it because it still has charming British guests instead of exclusively boring and obnoxious Americans

Yeah the last episode was kino. Tay tay, Sophie Turner, McAvoy, Fassbender...

Very cool!

Bunch of faggots, making me check my own double trips

Attached: IMG_20190527_224742.jpg (500x692, 67K)

That' a weird way to recognise Graham Norton seeing as he's about 10,000 times more famous for this than FT

None of these asshurt responses changr the fact that his show is the best of its kind; given that they're all promotions for celebs he still does it the best.

fpbp.

Anyone who watches this shit has a 99% of being a soiboy

last name ever, first name greatest

That episode where Matt Damon, Bill Murray and that guy from Downton Abbey were drunk as fuck is a 10/10.

its not a talk show you fucking retard

but that's what it really is, one long advertisement. yeah you can just 'turn ya brain off bro!' if you want something to talk to your work buddies about Monday but I hate this shit.

He is a narcissistic literal faggot that laughs at people by fooling the audience he wouldn't laugh at them too.

The very fact at the end of the show he has a segment to joke at "common" people should be a hint to brainlets.

it's strange how well Norton and Marilyn Manson clicked

Enjoyed this story lads
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XT2S1OkSld4

This show is garbage once you get past the novelty of seeing celebrities together. He never asks anything interesting. Just complete softball questions to initiate their pre prepared anecdotes.

He's awful now but Friday night with Jonathan Ross pre Russel Brand scandal was much more interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z0w6d8HVi8

Drunk Marky Mark dismantling the show was so awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=-r1jJUUSBns&t=2m