Rate my Incelkino lads

Attached: ER1.png (599x839, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: ER2.png (599x836, 86K)

Attached: ER3.png (603x830, 54K)

Who are you casting as Elliot?

Name one thing Elliot was wrong about, you can call him a small dicked angry manlet hapa incel but he was right about everything.

Has anyone here ever accused him of being wrong?

Mmm, not feeling it. Too much voice over.

based. I just don't like the "FADE IN". Some of the dialogue feels bad and needs to be refined. (V.O.) is fine. Don't listen to all the discord trannies telling you its a no go. Keep writing.

cringe, but also based

TITLECARD
HAVE SEX

>I just don't like the "FADE IN".
most scripts start that way

>montage of Elliot's various videos plays
Never do this. It's like the House of the Dead movie including random footage from the game.

You don't fade in to black. It should be OVER BLACK and then the voice line and then FADE IN followed by the first line of action.

unironically liked it user
but you have to do the kino scene where his sister gets fucked by chad in the next room
and also the scene where he rolls up to school in the new beamer and no one notices
i could go on

would like to see an elliot rodger movie, but are you a good enough of a writer to completely establish the character without any voiceovers or dialogue?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
someone already made the trailer.

Thanks for the advice senpaitachi. It's just the first draft so I have lots of things to improve still.
My idea was to use this first VO (that I took staright from his day of retribution video) to kind of contrast with his coffee attack.

I'd love to see a complete script if it gets finished. What three acts are you envisioning?

you never read a single script in your entire life

yes i have
i'm a reader for lionsgate

no you are not

Well act 1 would be about his "idyllic early years", basically catering to NeoBoomer 2000's nostalgia. I'll try to make this part as "pure" as possible, with only occasional allusions to his assburgers and narcisism. The idea is to give the feeling of a very basic growing up story.

Act 2 would start with him getting into high school, and his deteriorating social life and mental health. All of it would be played dead straight, and the humor would come from his actual actions and.

Act 3 would be about his college life and finally, the day of retribution. Again, the humor would simply come from his real actions. As onions as this may sound, my endgame would be to make the viewer think about incels and ER's fate in general after the day of retribution is shown in it's every gruesome detail.

yeah, its just too on the nose. movies are different than real life

trailer doesn't properly capture the movie desu

SCENE 1

CAPS LOCK because SCREENWRITING is for RETARDS

[EXT] Two RETARDS ENTER

[INT] RETARD No1 sez:

back to capeshit generals

>A mischievous laughter halls through empty space.

I'd toss your script out for that line alone, what a pretentious way to write that sentence