youtube.com/watch?v=EFEwECflTw0
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/>kino It's perfect confluence/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/rise of /v/edditors/page/15/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10/10 on imdb
imdb.com/title/tt9906260/?ref_=ttep_ep17

Anime BTFO Western once again
When will Westerns learn?

No self-respecting adult watches gay chinese cartoons, lmfao. Pointdexter.

Attached: kys_weeb.gif (371x213, 38K)

>No self-respecting adult
Says the lad posting on Yea Forums, i dare you tell people in public you associate yourself here and see their faces

Reminder that it's only one person making these threads and this is him
Youtube is public and the comments are also public so this isn't doxing ;^)
Here is the person spamming that this trash is "kino"
youtube.com/channel/UCYICIQQATgpbBqByWOHgjdg

Attached: reddit.png (580x104, 15K)

Who's was the real MVP of the newest episode?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-27-21-53-02-179.jpg (799x749, 389K)

Wrong. I also post this things and I'm not him

>it's only one person making these
I promise you I'm not him, as a shitposter you need to understand when you see a successful shitpost others like myself will join in. Yea Forums gets huge traffic for one guy to only be shitposting

Levi, as alway's.

wait did Erin die? and who is monkey trouble have they revealed that yet?

Attack on Titan is and always will be garbage

Watch the newest episode. Another main character died.
youtu.be/lXfutNqsaEg

its not 2014 anymore, hating on AOT is childish

>watch AOT season 1 on Netflix (of course)
>hmmm this is suprisingly good
>watch season 2
>crudely drawn supernatural soap opera
>everyone is a titan
>oh god I'm watching yet another shitty mecha anime with meat robots

fuck of with your chinese cartoon

liking this try hard edgy trash is childish

And yet only children praise it

>AOT was good when it appeared to be zombie trash
Cringe

Who is the Sneed of this series?

Not what it shows hereAnd don't act like you fags don't reference that for every show and film here.

Calling people kids for watching aot while you consume capeshit, hilarious

Face it, anime shits all over western garbage

Attached: 15467b6c6de6f66427a1516f08c0fd8d.jpg (720x901, 71K)

historia off course like always

Attached: 1558905643048.jpg (1280x720, 418K)

Wrong answer. It was Armin because he actually accomplished something with his plan instead of wasting time thinking what to do with the beast Titan, like Levi did.
>youtu.be/lXfutNqsaEg

>Calling people kids for watching aot while you consume capeshit, hilarious
Funny how the acceptance of capeshit and the increase of trash like OP being posted here all started at the same time
I mean you have been here long enough to this right?
It's almost as if you tasteless plebs are the capeshitters and /got/ tourist

Levi.

Revi, but i read the manga already, i thought this episode it was to be top tier, but it was pretty mediocre.
Also,
>that Leiner calvo. Top kek

how is it edgy

What are you talking about? The episode was higher than the expectations. The only problem was the cencoring.

>Just one person
Fuck off I was posting the 'anime can't be kin-' SnK threads years ago

(Manga spoilers)

Preggo Historia doesn't seem happy.

You say all this nonsense while still remaining here, stop trying to act like you're above anyone when you clearly consume this "trash"

>s-shut up
Hilarious
So I'm 100% correct about you. You're another tasteless Yea Forums teen that came in after the board was made pleb friendly

You're another faggot that spends years here calling everyone kids while he silently torrents the latest capeshit, your type is in abundance

>muh pure art house kino only discussions
you can always filter this board you incompetent failure of a human being

>no you're the capeshitter even though I joined Yea Forums when plebs started taking over
This just keeps getting better and better. Why was old Yea Forums so scary to you?

What the fuck is Floch's hairstyle supposed to be?

I think this series is ok. Its main flaws are that the characters are extremely unremarkable. There is not a single one I like or care for. The action is the only good thing about it. The story is interesting but is moving at a snails pace and teases you way too long until it finally gives you some answers.

The series peaked in this episode. It's all downhill form here (so far)

still decent tho

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=LnCDBel2JV0

Many important characters died, yet Isayama kept Floch alive and he's still alive in the manga. No wonder Isayama said he got lots of inspiration from GOT. Killing important characters and keeping meme characters alive is a thing both of the series have in common.

not who you're replying to but it had potential for like 5 episodes when the MC got eaten until its revealed flesh gundams are what the anime is about.

overall mystery was interesting enough to read until monkey titan thing showed up but i just lost interest. probably didn't have a satisfying conclusion anyways

atleast the basement didn't get dragged for 1000 chapters, a lot of series would drag such a event

Why are you scared to go to Yea Forums, user? Are you upset that your shittaste is going to be called out and you'll be made fun of for liking a bad show?

>keeping meme characters alive
Sasha died though, potato eating fag had it coming

>There is not a single one I like or care for.
If you read the manga, especially the last arc with the time skip where everyone is older, you'd have a different opinion.

I sense from your post that you are extremely defensive.You may belittle anime all you want, its clear that your pea sized brain is far too narrow minded to accept the fact that pure unadelterated kino can and does present itself in more ways than one, I even understand the threat your malformed frontal lobe percieves in being challenged on its severely outdated opinions and honestly pity the fact that you will never experience the concentrated thrill of the last 2 episodes this godsent show had to offer. Its one of the best experiences Ive had across all forms of media(of which Ive had much exposure)and the fact that people will inevitibly miss out on this because of their pre concieved notions makes me feel sorry for them

The only one who accomplishes anything is Armin

Not him but pretty sure it has regular threads there, even now. Yea Forums's taste in anime is no different from here

how is the latest arc bad? it's interesting and fun

Bump you fucking tasteless mid to late 2010s pleb

>timeskip
oh jesus christ and I thought this was at least a bit above the run of the mill shounen manga

have sex

So far in the anime, yes but in the manga, Eren is the real MVP, especially in the latest arc.

He's a redditor

>everyone makes fun of the show, because it's legit bad
>only people who talk about the manga are waifufags who admit they don't even like the thing anymore

try again

without levi armin and co would have been dead

The time skip is important for the plot in this one.

>read the manga to find out what happens next
>it turns into chapters of lazily done flashback exposition
fuck off weebs

>user asks who the mvp of the EPISODE is
>"guys, like, what if I talk about the manga and the rest of the anime??????"

pay attention retard

GODholdt.

Attached: berswoledt_0.jpg (189x267, 7K)

fun fact: it was originally submitted to shounen jump but got rejected because it was too violent

Sasha was the only good character glad I stopped reading the Manga

>deus ex machina the series
no thanks, i'll stick with chernobyl if I want kino

Attached: 1558038830829.jpg (960x720, 271K)

You can pretend Yea Forums has good taste outside the board but people who actually visit there know the real truth m8

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x444, 276K)

sure eren (husbando) is always in danger

nothing but a gag character

Something about the pacing this episode just made it feel off. the direction and music choice as well.

Season 2 episode 6 will always be the greatest moment of this show because it was perfect in every regard mentioned above.

Armin's sacrifice was the best thing in this episode easily just because the OST.

Unironically I liked him a lot in the latest episodes.

I never gave a single fuck about Armin.

Why is the pleb so scared to answer the question about not being part of old Yea Forums? is it because he's from Yea Forums and knows he wouldn't be posting here today if it wasn't for his pleb ancestors?

Attached: 1529035334574.jpg (1720x832, 113K)

>Armin's sacrifice
he comes back next episode with titan powers lmao

Do you also think he's the father? ( I do too).

lmao fag

Then you're gonna hate the next episode... especially if you prefer Erwin.

>tfw no smug sleepy quadrupedal tactical weapons platform jewess gf with a big khazar brapper

Attached: pii cannon thicc.png (707x656, 495K)

Yet we were destined to work together
>guess it was never intended
Nevertheless, I laugh the meme when fags think that this or that series would be more real with real actors

Attached: 7c388c0c02d3a91114982020f80a82fcd9bac041_hq.jpg (672x1024, 101K)

Also by far the cutest

dang, that wasn't bad op. the dude's speech actually made me feel a little.

Wait, what? Eren is the father of Historia's child? I thought she was a lesbian in love with Ymir. What did I miss? How did the lgbt tumblinas reacted to this?

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/piku's cute smug smile/
Oh this makes sense now

i think it was unrequited love from ymir

>2 weeks to Grisha’s Kampf

>utorrent
Cringe

I know but it was still the most powerful moment from today's episode.

off course only a retarded tumblr whale would disagree (see all the tranny screeching on Yea Forumssnk/)

Same. Sad that fans animated the fight better than the anime.
Not really, I expected the anime to better animate the fight than fans.

literally any anime action scene / speech has stupid fucking cuts to a flashback or montage, it is beyond fucking trash

are there any loli titans??

Attached: 1558914284308.jpg (1024x742, 77K)

spoiler

ymir is dead, and she is pregnent (father still "unknown" but its actually pretty clear

Attached: 1539089482199.jpg (1731x1060, 316K)

gets eaten

Armin

Only the animators confirmed that they are in a relationship but the actual author never confirmed that. Also, seems like only Ymir had feelings for Historia. After the time skip, we learn that Historia is pregnant and the father is a random farmer that she knew as a child but evidence reveal that this is only a cover and Eren is the real father.

Eren and Historia remind me a lot of John and Dany... don't know how to feel about it.

eren will die anyway ( he is a titan after all, they age pretty fast)

Floch made the most sense to develop into a far right populist like he is now

>Anime
Pretty gay but it depends on the show
>Attack on Titan
Lol

>Lol
People these days do not use that anymore

he doesn't die you faggot

>not watching some miyazakis with your kids

You don't even know what character I'm talking about, do you? I was talking about Bert, not Armin.

pls answer. i know theres a big monkey titan so why wouldn't there be a loli one at least
also this isn't "garbage outside of Yea Forums". its a question about this anime!

Attached: 1547627816751.jpg (850x850, 51K)

MODS!!!

Eren will eat her, so that cunt wont be along for much longer.

Will the season end with Hobo Eren in Liberio or will it end after the basement lore dump?

>After all that the Beast Titan gets away
Oh yeah, I now remember why I stopped watching this infuriating show.

Attached: Seriously.png (1093x645, 782K)

Lol

It will end in the ocean.

Did you seriously think they would just kill/capture Eren's half brother like that?
Don't worry, Levi gets a rematch later. He wins, of course, but it was staged. Then Zeke BTFOs the little angry manlet.

Zeke along with Eren are the real MVPs in the manga, you should be glad that Zeke is still alive.

based

youtube.com/watch?v=eDYVEa6GAwM&t=109s
*surpasses kino*

Eren doesn't share Zeke's ideas at all, that you think they're tied by anything but blood reveals your mental retardation.

so will eren feed this colosal titan to amin now?

Attached: 1539327451270.jpg (250x243, 15K)

Yes.

*surpasses kino again*

Attached: 100.jpg (1280x961, 314K)

I don't get it. Why is everyone hating on Zeke (beast titan)? If these soldiers came in my way, screaming annoyingly like that, I'd hit them with rocks as well.

see

FUCK ARMIN
Reminder that the manga turned to shit after Erwins death.

Amazing
It really is one guy behind all this

Attached: Untitled.png (638x96, 16K)

HOLY FUCK I CANT WAIT
SOON

Attached: suffering.jpg (2037x3056, 1.93M)

I know that but I still understand both of them, that's why I'm not taking any side.

Can't wait until we see his mum and Gabi animated, god I want to fuck them

>Studio Wit is dropping SnK so this will never be animated

Thank god. Isayama's writing went from atrocious to worse. He would have at least made his series an entertaining one if it was just titan MMA and spiderman against giants. But he has to be a boring pretentious fuck and all the explanations to the mysteries are not clever or satisfying.

I gave up after they couldn't kill that dumb roastie who got crystallized.
Like seriously, whats the deal with the protagonists in this show unable to kill their enemies?

biggest problem was the pacing and the cgi when trying to hype it up with some dramatic music
cant take CT cgi serious

IS THIS THE CREATOR
OR THE DESTROYER

KINO
youtu.be/8XgUZbE4Dt0

Anime is horrendous, stop watching this crap, you're embarrassing.

Attached: stannis agh.jpg (413x500, 31K)

There is nothing wrong with timeskips

Why is a spam thread that's spammed by 1 Yea Forums teen being left up?

SNK, the only Anime in the world that the show it's way better drawn than the manga.

I miss Erwin, bros

Is it just me or Eren's Titan looks more attractive than ever in this one?

They were injecting Erwin in the preview. Anyway seeing Bredholt get eaten will be funny

Eren is more like Dany, since he is willing to kill everyone that's on his way. He's basically a mad Titan now.

cope

This was how he killed someone who had the same crystalized power after the timeskip

Attached: Shingeki no Kyojin - Episode 104 - 28.jpg (1067x1600, 509K)

He does. Isayama's art improved a lot.

Why aren't you white johnny?

This fucking guy always needs to be rescued. When is he gonna fight another titan without help swooping in at the last minute?

I can't wait for this scene! I remember reading it and thinking that Annie is next.

Levi vs Beast titan was peak action kino, love how they animated that part from the manga; with the exception of censoring Levi driving his blade through his eye socket, they only gave us a small glimpse of it...

What are you talking about? Eren is working on his own now, Armin, Mikasa and the others are his enemies now.

>dumb suicidal sperg charge
>jap cartoon
What a suprise

Attached: john_world_war_ii_draft.png (825x464, 269K)

In the lastest chapter he was soloing two titans and wrecking them before a camper sniped two bullets into his titan's brain, yet the two titans still couldn't stop him. Though the one who "saved" him actually saved the enemy after that

Attached: jobbers.jpg (978x1022, 492K)

Jesus fuck that was epic, I FUCKING love anime.

What is going to happen if the female Titan's power will get eaten by a man? Is it possible for a man to gain the female titan without his titan form looking like a tranny?

Well it is pretty epic kino for the average Yea Forumsedditor who spams this thread
youtube.com/channel/UCYICIQQATgpbBqByWOHgjdg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH ANNIE SAVE ME

It's extremely dumb anime shit

But damn it's fucking awesome extremely dumb anime shit this new season has been hype as fuck in genuinely impressed

manlato blanco

Attached: AAAAAAAAHHHSAVEMEPIECK.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

Isayama out there killing everyone's ship. Eremika shippers btfo.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-27-23-38-23-244.jpg (742x617, 329K)

>this ape scrawl tier post
Stay on twitter or /int/, nonwhite

Yes, totally show Attack on Titan to your children , that won't totally get social services called on you.

Based, Eren will instead MARRY Reiner SOON!

Attached: 9AA1A82D-D26E-4206-B7CD-1981849A7347.jpg (1023x925, 85K)

Since i assume Eren will eat her we will find out, i expect a more feminine look, but he will eat Zeke for sure first so it will probably be offset by his look.

why are jannies such tremendous fucking faggots?

Eren ate the warhammer and his look didn’t change though. Also, Eren is girly enough as is

Attached: 10295256-CAF9-4F17-A267-07B9662D70C8.jpg (530x638, 140K)

The farmer also doesn't even have a face.
Although that could be the authors way of showing the "nobody's side of the story" again.

But I have not seen any of the alhambra intro to the other one I have been working on since last night so I can use think more about the abrahamist and the fact that I have been working on a new one since I have been working on it since I started working with you guys on LinkedIn as well and I hope you can help with this and help us with your application and help to us with

He clearly ready to sacrifice himself, they were close friends, you dont spend all time with people you hate.

All the villains have an absurd amount of plot armor shit is retarded.

Attached: muh conciousness.jpg (1066x1600, 553K)

he's a Yea Forums teen scared of Yea Forums like OP

Get with the times, buddy, this shit is ancient was confirmed 4d chess by Eren.

Eren has never planned on dying, that's his whole theme.
The latest chapter confirms this.

>Reiner
>Villain

Attached: 3172DE3F-460D-40BF-A59A-00E9297C945D.jpg (700x1044, 86K)

Hiatus x Shit too

based and subscribed

Japanese shit is so fucking dumb.

>All the villains have an absurd amount of plot armor shit is retarded.
I feel this was more introduced to explain why there are no bodies in normal titans and how can they change back to normal people.
He could survive just the same way by just having his limbs exploded and them running out of time or explosives.

wooooow... anime is reaaally bad huh?

White boi got dabbed on

Tell me about kuz, why does he post the kino?

There's no way this random guy is the father.

Attached: 60675541_2217553011627828_2384196091421637137_n.jpg (1066x1143, 182K)

LOTR/Hackson did it better
youtu.be/Z6XicBBN1l4

>basement arc soon
>Marley arc after that
We're not running out of kino any time soon boys

Attached: IMG_20190527_115448.jpg (1300x900, 377K)

Are eldians white?

Will it be kino or completely disaster?

Attached: wb adaptation.jpg (651x165, 26K)

>tfw you enjoy japanese shit and western shit

Attached: smug.jpg (600x600, 30K)

>facebook filename
go back

based

I remember reading first chapters of Marley arc and I was upset with the new characters, I thought it would be the worst arc. How wrong I've been though. This arc is hands down the best arc in the series.

>Marley arc after that
user...

>FMA BTFO
>GoT BTFO

GOAT ANIME
GOAT SHOW

Shingeki no Kyojin is finely distilled KINO.

Attached: kino.png (1060x767, 76K)

On a serious note, this is never happening but it's obvious that Eren prefers blondes. First Annie and then Historia. Mikasa never had a chance, also she's not white either, poor girl.

>western live action anime adaptation
it will be shit

>thinks a studio dropping the animation to do something else means no one else will take over
so long as its not jc staff it'll be fine

>Andy Muschietti
It could be good, r-right?

Is it confirmed that this studio is dropping AOT? I thought it was just silly rumors.

how does armin come back if he was just turned into bacon?

but it's ok to see real-life adaptation of an animate adaptation/source is western equivalent to a manga?

eren throws him into the ocean and he cools off

>Isayama confirms Slutstoria got pumped by her childhood bully
>"Noooo its a red herring its Eren lalalalalala"
Any other delusional retards like eh?

>implying vocal Yea Forums posters don't came from here or worse places

True, most studios staff are probably salivating for a chance to work on the property

No, it's just speculation based on some chink animator tweet

>Isayama confirms

Attached: 1558768478252.png (1910x859, 316K)

Believing what Isayama "confirmed" is a retard move. It's not about being delusional, it's about what makes more sense amd what will affect the storyline even more. Obviously this baby will have a part later.

I guess the manga isn't canon anymore
Please seek help

What does this face convey?

Attached: armoid.png (2560x1600, 1.78M)

>muh ocean

Whether that's true or not, Eren has nothing to do with it, logically, romantically or in any other way. He doesn't like Historia, for all we know he is an asexual faggot. And before you post that one panel where they look at each other, by that logic, Mikasa has 8 kids with Eren.

Read slower next time.

Eren is the father, mate.
Watch this
>youtu.be/sfVVDnalt_E
Or this
>youtu.be/ApP1fK8NPKs
I don't do ships either but he's definitely the father and this baby will probably end up getting his powers.

welp, time to die

See

>oh no I’m not real I’m just a drawing

>Whether that's true or not, Eren has nothing to do with it, logically, romantically or in any other way. He doesn't like Historia, for all we know he is an asexual faggot. A
You do realize there is a 3 year gap in which we dont know what any of them did?
And its very intentional so we dont know what is Erens plan and how he prepared.

>foxen anime
cringe

>eren doesnt like historia
read/watch uprising again nerd, historia and eren have really similar pasts, and they connected over that and helped each other. im pretty sure eren likes historia more than armong and mikasa

How bad are AoT-tards bullied on Yea Forums that they make thread on Yea Forums with over 200 replies?

Yes, I'm sure a freedom obsessed lunatic fucked a literally who for no reason. Also, why isn't she smiling when shown pregnant? Your redditfu got farmed, pal.

they have their own general thats always up and active. its fucking garbage though

Now this is just seething bait. Just stop.

They literally have 24/h generals there,sometimes multiple ones at the same time. CHADs of Yea Forums I would like to dub them.

kill all tension with a flashback detailing a shit plan instead of showing it in motion
what the fuck is wrong with anime?

>why isn't she smiling when shown pregnant?
Because she's a lesbian who still thinks about Ymir.

>Yes, I'm sure a freedom obsessed lunatic fucked a literally who for no reason. Also, why isn't she smiling when shown pregnant? Your redditfu got farmed, pal.
Historia is a literally who? Only she and Zeke can control the titans so shes one of the most important characters in the story.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFEwECflTw0
yep, sure seem like they dont like each other. im pretty sure eren shows her more emotion in this one scene than he has ever shown mikasa

Ye the pacing is fucking awful in this show, hope we get a better director for next season.
Something that takes up one page in manga here will get dragged out into minutes at the worst moments.

>they
don't pretend like you are not one of them you little shit

FARMED

Isayama said that Eremika is one-sided since Eren sees Mikasa as a mother figure and nothing more. He will never return her feelings but I remember he said that Eren had a thing for Annie instead.

That looks fucking gay. Also reminder....

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-142516~2.png (720x914, 276K)

With the way the plot is set up the last two arcs barely work if what Eren's doing isn't partly for Historia, that's just the way it is.

No, Isayama said Eren respected Annie. That's all

STOP RUINING MY ACTION KINO WITH RETARDED SHIPS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pieck.

nigger

How can the west compete?

Attached: 1554562667621.jpg (6400x3600, 2.06M)

>MP thinks the pregnancy is to save Zeke
>Yelena thinks the pregnancy is for the 50 years plan
>It's simply a child born out of love
Kino

Attached: 1554689308383.png (276x373, 117K)

All Eren’s action are out of revenge for the deaths of his friends and family, that’s why he wants to “kill them all”

Seems like you're still stuck in season 1 Eren if you really think like that.

armin, absolutely free
>levi always had the upper hand over the beast titan, who caught off guard and not really adept at fighting on his own vs humans
>mikasa was assisted by the entire team, most of all Punished Hange, the woman denied her research

armin went out like a goddamn man, sacrificing his wish of seeing the ocean, what he cherished so dearly, in order to push humanity forward. a lot like commander erwin, he went into it knowing he very likely wouldn't survive, and continued anyway

Look at these upset newfags

Attached: 1489850832089.jpg (518x597, 218K)

It's def better than GoT S8 yes. But S8 of GoT is the nut low of GoT and in general it's complete shit.

Attached: Diversity attacks Asian girl.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

I'm ok with this. Slanted eyed insects have no souls.

No wonder they hate the niggers

Kino chapter very soon

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin S3 - 52 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.06_[2019.05.14_19.48.55].jpg (1280x720, 384K)

They're going to cencor the"dogs scene".

I think this will be the ending of the season, them going to see it and nothing more.

the first shot of the season was eren standing at the ocean so it's most likely gonna end there

It's not the ocean scene, it's a scene related to the past of Eren's father.

No they won't

Attached: the_truth_of_the_world.jpg (1066x860, 653K)

They can't. Just look at all the seething trannies ITT crying for the mods to delete the thread

Attached: 1466191318530.jpg (390x285, 31K)

>KOFF

Where can you stream the recent episodes subbed? Call me a pleb because I am but I've only seen the S3part2 up till episode 5 because that's easy to find via google.

you haven't seen anything yet

Attached: O MY.png (798x1157, 1.02M)

no more animators came out and confirmed it. some leaks happened as well.

Give Disney shekels for Hulu, or Crunchyroll.

how can one series be so kino?

Attached: story.jpg (1067x1600, 347K)

very accurate
picture related is the product of cartoons

Attached: 1548010944975.png (494x432, 53K)

That little girl was probably Ymir btw (the original one, the Goddess).

Literally explained it to you before, brainlet

So next episode is serumbowl. What will the other three episodes be? Marley already?

O MY RUBBER PATHS, BRING ME BACK TO LIFE

6 is serumbowl
7 is basement and first grisha flashback
8 - 9 is the rest of grisha flashback and meeting the owl
10 is the last 2 chapters with the ocean at the end

2 eps for flashback. Last ep to round thing up and end at the ocean. Maybe a tease of the paratrooper titans siege

basement and Grisha as a kid

I will never pay for a streaming service and these days I just can't be bothered to torrent shit since most non-recent stuff is available everywhere for free.

how come redditors only compare this dogshit to game of thrones? is it because its entry level shit for normalfags like game of thrones

>flashback and meeting the owl
Can't wait for the reveal of the identity of the smiling Titan as well.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-28-00-55-07-526.jpg (799x579, 324K)

Just torrent it then and stop being an incel

Oh yeah, forgot the didnt open the basement yet

Man next season will be weird with a new cast for people who dont fallow the manga.

they both started out as entry level shit for normalfags, but where game of thrones turned to compelte braindead garbage, snk achieves the highest tier of kino later on

Attached: snk.jpg (3508x3854, 845K)

>kino
Ah yes, "kino"
It's perfect confluence of stereotypical nerdy plebshit, it's the average Yea Forumseddit poster, relatively new to the site, who goes to all the big boards on the site and shits them all up equally with his narrow knowledge and experience with various artistic mediums. He knows mainstream video games, he knows mainstream movies, he knows mainstream cartoons (especially those from the 90s and early 00s), and he knows only the biggest comic book characters. And he feels marginalized by society because of how much of a shut in he is, so he'll have the most shallow /pol/ opinions and tastes. He'll prattle on endlessly about cucks and interracial porn, but he isn't informed or even cares about international political issues and happenings. It's just a slight veneer of memeracism and mememisogyny and the rejection of anything that could be considered "degenerate." He'll beg for the mods to stop /pol/ ideals from actually being fulfilled.

And the cross poster signals all of this to his other cross posters with the word "kino." It's like those hobo chalk signs. You slap it on a thread so other cross posters know it's safe to come out of the woodwork

Nah I'll just wait a while 'til it's available elsewhere, it's not like my life depends on getting the newest anime as soon as it airs. And you're calling ME the incel? Have sex, weeb.

I remember when everyone used to comment that Eren Kruger looks more like Eren than his father does. Can't wait to see him animated soon.

AOT is legit the only show that can consistently get me teary eyed. The speeches, the realistic reactions of terror from the soldiers, the hopelessness of their situations, the bone chilling death scenes of people being eaten alive, the huge scale which and direction which gives the audience a nice physical view to where everything is, the inevitable deaths of the generic soldiers that you still somehow manage to care about, especially since the character design is generic anime shit, intead everyone actually looks different and realistic. AOT is a fucking miracle in an ocean of shitty anime. Our timeline doesn't deserve it.

Attached: 9c91ffa3-dc20-48bf-8bc5-692e37c76d88.jpeg.jpg (400x600, 50K)

>Writes a long ass paragraph that no one is going to read.
What's the point?

Lmao, he literally got saved by a deus ex machina
Poor Levi, he should demand his fingers back

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/>kino It's perfect confluence/
cringe

>poor levi
hell no fuck that faggot too and bullshit ackerman powers

Also take note of his post. The normalfag says "turned" when both book and show have ALWAYS been trash.

Levi is not yet confirmed to be alive though, so his fingers is not his concern.

Why do you reject Yea Forums ideals for reddit invasion ones?

Attached: 1454020210055.png (1845x1229, 2.11M)

>cliffhanger clip ending

what happens?

Hes only a bit stronger and faster than a normal person, not much as powers go
You have a scene os someone risking their life to retrieve his body, hes alive
Also too important to get an offscreen death, even small side characters get a proper death and goodbye

sopa de macaco

Automatically not Levi for not just killing the beast titan immediately. Fuck the whole "we need him alive for his power" his orders were EXPLICITLY to KILL the beast titan not knock him out for capture.

>Show has an on the nose "NAZIS VS JEWS" story

Jesus christ.

You wouldn't consort with the descendants of the devil would you Yea Forums?

Attached: 1544199107240.png (1012x608, 479K)

ARE WE MAKING AN Yea Forums THREAD?! RIGHT HERE?! RIGHT NOW?!

Attached: IMG_20190527_225107.jpg (1280x591, 128K)

Zeke's memories are important my N.

>a bit

Attached: emoji.jpg (600x600, 27K)

More like NaziJews vs JewNazis.

>Hes only a bit stronger and faster than a normal person

Attached: 1549061601492.gif (300x168, 285K)

Maybe so but orders are orders. Winning the war should take precedence.

anime is so fucking bad
>literally telling what their plan is
>sobby shit about some stupid kamikaze attack "think about your BROTHERS WHO HAVE DIED"
>characters overemphasize everything
>brainlet dialogue

Those who hate Levi because he's too powerful should just man up and admit that they don't like him because he's a powerful manlet, who is also popular with girls.

Las season with this Chinese animated studio bros

>"think about your BROTHERS WHO HAVE DIED"
Yes because this shit only happened in anime...never in capeshit, LOTR, GOT or any historical movie.

ISN'T generic anime shit. I fucked up here amd there.

What is with the drop in drawing quality in this season? S3 as a whole had a huge drop

Yeah we watch capeshit and star wars instead

>it happens in capeshit so it make it good

Attached: 1538508355349.jpg (680x510, 60K)

if youre being ironic, you're even more soi than if you're serious. this is literally
>name a scene women wouldn't understand
they won't ever really know what means to sacrifice yourself for something higher than you and those you care about, apparently the same is true of faggots as wel

See

Capeshit was not the only thing I talked about but it's good that I triggered your ass.

Why do you guys watch this show? It's despair porn. Hopelessness and horror and despair.

I stopped reading Shitgeki when Bert and Reiner kidnapped Eren. So is this before or after they find out they're on Madagascar or some shit and it devolves into stupid political nonsense?

You call him steamed Armin, despite the fact that he is obviously grilled.

Attached: 1480732407378.jpg (1691x752, 264K)

I am not even the same user. So what if this happens in western media? It doesn't make it less retarded

You're way too invested into this anime imageboard. If you want to moderate it then apply for a janny position

This is after they meet the penguins and king julien

>thinking children can't watch Attack on Titan

Jesus fuck

you watch it for episodes like this one, where the heroes pull out a win through ingenuity and tactics, even if those tactics are a little reckless. if the heroes always win every episode and the bad guy of the week goes down, it gets real stale, real fast. AoT does a good job of keeping a large cast small by killing them in new and inventive ways. it doesn't feel like deaths for the sake of them like in TWD or later seasons of GoT, each death is memorable in their own ways.

Standard Jap jewry. You'd think that once something has proven to be successful, it would warrant a bigger budget for successive seasons. Japs do literally the opposite. Their logic is "these stupid retards are going to buy/watch this shit regardless, so we can cut corners to maximize our profits". And they're mostly right. Just look at fucking Dragon Ball Super. Fucking Dragon Ball, and they were using a shoestring budget up until the last 20 or so episodes.

Attached: goyim.png (1027x538, 500K)

Why do hate old Yea Forums? Was it not friendly enough for you normalfag shitskins?

that shit only works when you feel connected to characters. I don't feel emotionally connected to squiggly drawn overacting faggots. there is simly no human aspect to anime

Why are you so autistic? Just close the tab mate

>I don't like it so no one likes it
this is your argument.

You would think this entrylevel shit would have taught you about defending something from invaders, but I guess I'm right. You're not from Yea Forums probably any other board, twitter shitskins

Seriously though he's right, I don't know why you keep doing this, Yea Forums hasn't gotten better but worse and these threads don't get deleted either way. No one of these newfags is going to leave just becaues you "call them out"

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/rise of /v/edditors/page/15/

Reminder that an American live action attack on Titan movie is happening. How will diverse Hollywood even accept a main cast that everyone is white except for the half Japanese Mikasa?

I dont get the too powerful complain, hes supposed to be the best and most experienced in combat, how can he be the best if hes not the best?

>don't get deleted either way
They always do when the Yea Forums janitor isn't hiding them from the mods

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1553242884397.png (839x686, 582K)

there is a reason no intellectual cites anything from anime. it's just simplified shit stolen from other art forms.

I'm an intellectual.

Somehow, I don't believe you. Granted, I haven't seen much about the show. But every time I get a glimpse of it, it's the same thing: something horrific happens to a character. The witness goes wide eyes, and fear and despair takes over.
They kill off characters for the thrill of it. Sure, they build up a spectacle. But that's all it is, a spectacle. They will always match the characters against impossible odds, that suddenly eviscerate those you've become attached to. That's how the Japanese write.

let me see an analysis on anything unique anime did as an art form

So, wait, the anime changes what happens? I thought Armin was still alive in the manga.

He was grilled in the manga as well