What’s south of Sothoryos?

What’s south of Sothoryos?

Attached: 01BDA0D6-DB25-4DBF-B9FD-FC79A186BF24.jpg (1334x750, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Sothoryi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The North

>bought a phone specifically designed for faggots and retards
>watches soi TV
It's over. Stop talking about it.

>The Green Hell is a region in Sothoryos that lies beyond the forests south of the ruins of Yeen. It is said to be the home of beasts even more fearsome than those found in the northern area of the continent. There are reports of creatures such as pale white vampire bats that can drain the blood of a man in minutes, tattooed lizards that run down their prey and rip them apart with long curved claws on their hind legs, snakes fifty feet long, spotted spiders, and wyverns.[1]

Has anyone ever made an infinite repeating plane fantasy map?

So it's essentially Midland after Griffith made magic real?

Why isn’t there a Mother of Velociraptors?

Attached: 1558978948475.jpg (1307x1219, 149K)

>and wyverns
I thought Dany had the only dragons left? So why did magic disappear if dragons still existed in Sothroyos?

To me, it sounds more like Catachan from 40k.

why is ulthos such a gay little continentlet?

Dragons are living embodiments of fire, Wyverns are simply huge flying lizards.

So in most fantasy (and heraldry) dragon = winged fire breathing reptile with four legs, wyvern = wingers fire breathing reptile with two legs.

In GoT, a wyvern is a wild, not fire breathing, winged, two-legged reptile, non-magical. Dragons were created by Valyrian sorcerers from wyverns.

Niggeros

Dany's dragons in GoT are literally wyverns

>no mercenary company that breeds velociraptors and releases them against foreign cities/armies.

Because the map is innacurate. Ulthis doesn't have a known boundary, people don't even agree ir it's a continent or not and either way is just a big forest anyway

No shit, but in the world, dragons are giant fire breathing wyverns. They are called dragons in the world so therefore they are dragons.

I wonder whats the worst creature to lurk in this dark continent...

Attached: 1556303800972.png (320x569, 362K)

No one that insists on applying autistic D&D rules about fictional creatures has ever seen a vagina

All wyverns are dragons, but not all dragons are wyverns.

Attached: 1525458426624.jpg (562x600, 40K)

H A V E
A
V
E

S E X
E
X

jeez incel simmer down and have some sex why dontcha

KANGZ and not the kind you will find in Westeros.

Attached: 8768068758765768.jpg (599x389, 36K)

Brindled Kangz?
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Sothoryi

Attached: C4E1ED4E-DF52-4DDE-AD0A-4EF76923ACF7.jpg (1086x736, 107K)

Antartiross

There's all sorts of weird races in asoiaf that always get overlooked for some reason.

Ibbenese are basically neanderthals that avoided extinction by isolating themselves to a frozen island far north.
Brindled men are orcs.
Thousand Islanders are lovecraftian fish people.

Australos and Antarcticos

>There's all sorts of weird races in asoiaf that always get overlooked for some reason.
That's because it either all happened three thousand years before the story is taking place or they aren't happening anywhere near where the stories are taking place.

>'The Dothraki Sea'
>is on land
Expectations subverted.

>autism speaks

Antarcticos

Pic related is a schooner.

Attached: 5FBBEEF0-1610-44EE-9542-D7C67E773E54.jpg (768x515, 52K)

The Green Hell

>Sothoryos contains hairy apes in its jungles,[2] and the forests south of Yeen are said to be the home of apes that dwarf the largest giants, capable of killing elephants with a single blow.[7]

>Farther south, in the Green Hell there are reports of white vampire bats that can drain the blood of a man in minutes, tattooed lizards that run down their preys and rip them apart with long curved claws on their hind legs, snakes fifty feet long, spotted spiders, and terrible wyverns.

you mean like a globe?

can you put it in /pol/ context, its the only way i understand things

Attached: 1498096934648.png (640x480, 384K)

No, a repeating plane would have anyone travelling past the South Pole arrive in the North Pole.

So.. Australia?

what a retarded map it looks like it has been made with a ruler

A donut, then?

Holy shit imagine unironically thinking these are good fantasy names. What is wrong with brainlets?

>it's a big L
Bravo Martin

Cartographers were shit in medieval times too.

unironically wouldnt mind a sequel with arya exploring the nigger lands

Please use their canon name of velociraptoros these are unique fantasy creatures.

What’s the canon name?

The most important city in the world right now is literally a city named after an already existing city in England, but with the word 'New' in front of it.
Get out more if you think this is bad.

I like the simple names. They are way more memorable than Az’kr’bak’llyi or Goblyfflenfelys

Cartagena literally means “New Carthage.” Carthage means “New City.” New new city

Names like "New York" are objectively bad though.

Österreich = Eastern Realm
Austria = Southern (Austral) Realm
Not to mention how it's called Republik Österreich so it's a contradictory "Republic of the (Eastern) Realm".

is this an official map approved by GRRM?

Attached: eHPoge5.jpg (1080x1155, 226K)

top kok

All Jews are bad people, but not all bad people are Jews.

Where can I read more about the races and other world-building shit that isn't in the main books?

So it's basically Europe, Asia and Africa but without Scandinavia and Russia and with a Britain that's it's own continent. Bravo George

That wiki.

I dunno but Arya should definitely take a trip to Yeen, I hear it's really nice this time of year.

Bravo grrm

>Sothoryoi natives are ape-like monsters that aren't even human
Is gurm based?

It doesn't line up exactly, because Westeros is also supposed to be England and Essos is supposed to be the mainland (Valyria = Rome, etc). But they you've got China just past the Urals, which doesn't make any sense.

There is an entire coffee table book you can read that is nothing but superfluous information about the world

Scandinavia has been moved to the Iron Islands

At least it have the New, in south America there's several cities and towns named exactly after its original spanish counterpart.

I'm guessing you mean this?

Attached: masterpieceos.jpg (591x791, 371K)

Yes. The history stuff is fun but it's worth getting for the illustrations alone.

Attached: 2014%2F10%2F28%2Fcc%2FWOIAFBattle.e573e.jpg%2F950x534__filters%3Aquality%2890%29.jpg (950x534, 90K)

Thanks user.

AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
SAVE ME BARRY!

Moresouthreos

Who is naming these continents? Is GRRM self-inserting himself as a hermit that lives on an island in the middle?