Docs right

Docs right

Attached: bkb0nwqxw1031.jpg (1242x1448, 197K)

Looking good goy!

his smile looks fake. when will he leave the family?

have sex

Stop hating us man. We don't hate you.

>David Duke
Mate, this guy is well bonkers

>
he's not wrong

>that nose
>(((White)))

>Jewess getting BLACKED
What’s the problem

Jews mating with niggers — look out, it’s the new super race!
mfw Jewish superior intellect goes straight in the shitter because of their neurotic obsessions.

Attached: 07BB9FCD-9119-49A7-A464-7F07DF0B27B9.jpg (2048x1365, 255K)

i hate you because you're black and therefore you have genetic combinations that make you evil compared a big white nord with his nordic seed

>Picture of a happy family that believes in treating everyone equally regardless of race.
>This is bad

I really don't get it.

Attached: 1558204749122.jpg (249x249, 8K)

her nose screams jew

just imagine, the brain and cunning of the jew with the athleticism of the negro

>retard overthinking things
Behold.

I want a big family

Television & Film

More like the brain of a negro and athleticism of a jew

>media manipulation and staged photography
>oh look it’s real life

Good god her nose is uglier than his

Yes you do. White Anglos aren't pushing this.

You get Jussie Smollet

But they're monkeys not humans

Holy shit she's beyond ugly.

that’s what (((post birth abortion))) is for

It’s not the Jews fault you can’t get laid

David Duke looks like a half melted mannequin and he's the master race? Get outta town.

Please show me where he ever claimed he was the master race

there is no such thing as an anglo. it's a meme. you might as well call africans afros. talk like a grown up.

why is everything about sex with you fuckers? maybe we should talk about this.

jews are

I've got no problem with race mixing but when I see people acting like their relationship is a political act, it makes me sick

Thanks for dragging the world into a multicultural hell hole America. Really. Thanks.

Attached: 1555445767169.jpg (791x855, 118K)

Attached: jidf strikes again.jpg (474x452, 39K)

The average nigger isnt very athletic.

>i hate you because you're black
I'm only half-black. I'm swedish on my mother's side.

We really don't. We've got no problem with you, the online freakout over interracial relationships is entirely driven by white guys.

you said it,not David Duke. why is everything about controlling and being the master of other people with you fuckers? maybe we should talk about this.

May the gods bless Dr. Duke.

It's not over yet.

I said what the problem rabbi? Maybe you’d rather she married Harold Goldberg over Tyrone?

He's a white supremacist therefore thinks he's above every other race.

why is everything about skin color with these fuckers? the left is so shallow —

>white genocide

but the kids are lighter than the parent is black. assuming this mutts breed with other whites the mutts will be even whiter until you end up with italians and Yea Forums seems to love the sopranos

Attached: 1501650112136.png (630x758, 542K)

t. zog cog good goy

It's a black genocide as well. Niggers only act like mixed are one of them in public.

What do mean you people?

Does Dr. Duke have any children? Serious question. And why aren't they famous WN if so?

Can't tell if you're faking or not. In the case you're not, just ignore them. They view seeing other women with other men as women they've lost chances of being with personally.

>Does Dr. Duke have any children?
Conservative whites almost never have children. It's a very odd dynamic where they lecture everyone one the importance of having a family but never bother having kids themselves.

they believe in "treating everyone equally" as a cope because they just fucked up both of their lineages.
it would be nicer if everyone else erased their identities just so their kids can feel nicer?

Nogs are the ultimate genetic dead end. The ultimate loss for Mankind if they inherit the Earth.

>my life is one big syllogism

That trans guy doesn't even come close to passing.

Black people do hate white people though. Well and every other race that isn't black.

WHAT ABOUT BWWM COUPLES? I MARRIED A BLACK WOMEN AND I LOVE HER. ANY KINO LIKE THIS?

Attached: 8C9F4719-B58D-4102-A61F-A24414692C37.jpg (470x470, 57K)

No-one calls themselves white "supremacists" it's a made up meme.

Why b+w=b? Is something wrong with w seed or it's just b seed is strong?

That's literally worst

/pol/ fags are the niggers of white people.

Attached: 1487281180745.jpg (431x415, 40K)

I s’pose

>bans abortion
nothing personnel kid

Attached: taken seriously.png (1920x1072, 1.43M)

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (240x320, 17K)

So Dr Duke doesn't have kids? Fucking weird.

to be fair those kids are looking way whiter than black.
I mean in a single generation they've gone from dark brown to beige.

Reality is literally the opposite of this. American conservatives are majority white and also the most reproductive political group in America.

White features are recessive.

Food and fucking is the only motivation of a jew, beside fucking over his fellow man.

At least the daughters seem to be beautiful, the mother looks like Sarah Jessica Parker

the combo of pic and tweet really make it sound like he's jealous of the family depicted.

This place is becoming more and more like Yea Forums every day.

>to be fair those kids are looking way whiter than black.

Her bloodline will never produce colored eyes or hair without it looking like a genetic disorder.

That’s cultural appropriation.

Why does black mixed with white always turn out black?

>Mom is a coalburner
>sweden
no surprise here

White is the top. You can only go down from there.

the black population is also slowly declining in the US. assuming interracial dating and marriage becomes even more popular over the years American blacks might actually disappear in a few generations.

that's not where hate comes from.
that's not an argument, and not reflective of reality by far. religious people have more kids than anyone else.
your assertion that bad people are having more doesn't mean good people should stop.

Nice try zog cog. Somebody post the picture of birthrates compared with their political standing. Nobody wants to have kids with a 40 year old feminist wine aunt.

why are you homophobic and racist?
>>/pol/

Very rare are white gene dominate when mixed. It's like white paint and the one drop rule.

>not taking revenge on the negros for white genocide by impregnating as many thick black women as you can
Imagine being this gay

combing all three simultaneously = jewish heaven

you're talking as if "identity" was fixed and immutable. I think the pessimism inherent to that viewpoint explains a lot about the kinds of raceposting common here.

Think about mixing playdoh around as a child. All the colours get mixed and is difficult to separate. That is what race mixing is

Nobody is jealous of this.
Even the nigger fathers don't want it and leave.

what they call themselves is irrelevant. it's what they are.
read this thread.

>Does Dr. Duke have any children? Serious question. And why aren't they famous WN if so?
He has two daughters. His wife cucked him with... get ready for this... Don Black (of the Black white nationalists).