Killing of a Sacred Deer

What the fuck am I currently watching?

Attached: 249381R1.jpg (666x999, 214K)

Let me guess, it had a lot of slow motion close ups of the side profiles of the actors and sometimes the camera would scan over walls slowly and maybe do a canted angle as it looked into the sunlight and the screen turns white and then Nicole Kidman’s voice whispers to the audience about loving life or some bullshit.

absurdist kino

So much better than The Lobster.

an arthouse piece that if you enjoy it is kino af if you hate it is one of the 10 worst movies you've ever seen

No.

Don’t lie to me.

another tripfag added to the filter :^)
Really? I've been meaning to watch The Lobster.

I'm not. You seem to be describing an Ingmar Bergman film.

YOU THINK THAT'S BAD!?

Try Dogtooth

Arthouse crap. Look it's either your thing or it isn't. Personally I liked this one and Dogtooth but couldn't finish Lobster(which is the most acclaimed flick by the same guy) .

>ITS A GREEK MYTHOLOGY ALLEGORY!!!!!!!!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

So you’re telling me if I watch this movie there will be 0 slow motion close ups of Collin Farrell’s or Nicole Kidman’s facial profiles and there will be no camera zooms into the walls or some corner of a room and there will be 0 fade to white scenes with a Nicole Kidman voiceover?

You can guarantee me this?

Yes. If I'm wrong you can have sex with my wife.

Dogtooth is good and wholesome.

Attached: 1538417282343.png (658x545, 176K)

it's not a melodrama.
absurdist is pretty much the best way to describe it. characters don't react how you normally expect them to - it's literally "bad acting" done on purpose. very cold clinical reading of the lines.

Its trash. They never explain anything. They never explain how he is doing it.

It is, in fact.

I honestly can't rank yorgos' films

Ok I’ve screencapped this thread and this post and will either delete them or repost them (along with angry messages directed at them) depending on my viewing results.

all of them are kino. Emma is so perfect in the Favorite it hurts.

Attached: MV5BMTg1NzQwMDQxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDg2NDYyNjM@._V1_.jpg (1374x2048, 489K)

Stop replying to her.

Incest is not wholesome. Especially when it's non consensual.

Ok, OP here.
Just got to the part where he explains rules, seems like it could take an interesting turn.

Might not but before everything seemed like it was all subtextual metaphor with none of the actual things in the film mattering, just one big weird metaphor. I'm guessing it will be mostly that but hopefully not all that.

>things redditors say on sites they don't belong

I had to climb under the cover to finish watching it, its so unsettling

why are you on Yea Forums while watching a fucking movie? are you one of those 1.4x speed YIFY connoisseurs?

it literally is just this: . Iphigenia to be exact.

have sex incel

Try 1.5 ...

the term you're looking for is left-brained

Incest is not cool user and me being a redditor has absolutely nothing to do with it

May I also add

FUCK JANNIES FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK GOOKMOOT

Attached: incest.like.its.cool.webm (1280x548, 2.32M)

Zoomers are invariably cringe.

This kid is a weird hairy werewolf

Attached: MV5BNTZlZDQ1MjEtYTNkOC00OTU3LTkzNjctY2VkNTA0YWQwMGQ4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg (720x384, 18K)