Ya'll ever whomst've the matrix?

Ya'll ever whomst've the matrix?

soundcloud.com/koolandkass/07-real-one-choices
for those who watch movies on 4x speed in webms skip to 7:04 to understand how this connects to the matrix. better if you listen to the whole thing though.

Attached: the matrix.png (1913x1871, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_(religion)
youtube.com/watch?v=10PywWdbgzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never read this before it seems awfully rude but I can see someone finding those patterns and making the connections.

I once got a letter in the mail telling me I was special and that there was a secret society much like the Matrix that wanted me to join.

what did you do? are you harry potter?

this one is a little more in tune with the matrix. unless you know you want all the /pol/shit

>durr capitalism is bad, the people in power uses their resources to keep us blind lmao
Matrix is an average action movie with a message that can be written in the head of a pin. Speed racer has the old boring same message but at least is a good film

It also has an actual human jewish caricature as villain instead of a (((machine)))

Matrix is an action movie and it's plot is based on eastern philosophical concept of Maya ( M for matrix and M for maya duh). You don't need to force your low IQ brain. Just read about maya dumbfucks
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_(religion)

fuck off zoomer

Literally idiot tier post.

Video linked in the OP:
youtube.com/watch?v=10PywWdbgzE

Fuck off stupid shit. When Matrix was released I was 20 yo and complaining it was borrowing from GiTS too much.

20 years later in retrospective, Speed Racer is their only good movie of the Wachosky trannies

>larping zoomer
kys child

hehe i forget to post it sorry

Attached: da matrix.png (1898x910, 209K)

Tranny on suicide watch

>he doesn't know speed racer is a denouncement of christianity and islam in favor of shintoism
lmao I'm serious does anyone have that copypasta?

>Tranny on suicide watch
have sex

Not with a tranny

>his mind is preoccupied with transgendered women
user, I...

Nice non-arguement

Yall talmbout the directors?

Attached: wachowski.jpg (600x315, 51K)

Attached: dumbfuck.png (394x46, 8K)

I didn't bother because you deserve to go to hell.

Typical lowIQ nigger sperg

>another speed racer shill
God I hate all of you

I actually might have read this if it didn't lose me at the first sentence. America's perversion of Christianity is a much bigger problem for it than Judaism and anything else is just a tired old conspiracy theory.

Yes. We all know Jupiter Ascending is the true Wachowskino.

Attached: jupitergrid.png (1893x794, 2.96M)

where can I find this option?

But the guy in the OP is a Ruski, probably Russian Orthodox Church by his arguments. His interpretation is a little shoddy, but technically, all orthodox positions are false. Nonetheless he gets some good points in.