Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1558975639334.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmvWe8RxMtw
youtube.com/watch?v=zk7_Cfuy27o
youtube.com/watch?v=bQP9SwafU8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=J0xB9KcPZis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spooky dogger

Why do people want pitbulls? I seriously don't get it. I mean they're alright but other dogs are just cuter and less prone to violence, so why get one over other breeds?

Holy fuck look at that thing, why do people pretend to love them

test

Attached: pitbull.jpg (1257x297, 54K)

I ask the same thing about pugs and chihuahuas. I don't like smaller dogs, they look more like rats to me.

because the little one is cute and so people don't change their perception beyond that.

Attached: 1554671366862.png (502x552, 24K)

Pitophiles are broken people.

They are nigger and nigger lovers they think pitbulls make them "tough"

Based
But he is only treating the symptom.
Pitbull OWNERS and breeders are the true virus that needs eradication.

Disgusting man made abomination.
It's like we are trying to ridicule nature itself with this shit.

purely economic factors

Mine isnt prone to violence. Just cuddles.

Attached: 1548873290779.webm (358x640, 995K)

Honestly the only kind of animal cruelty that I endorse. FUCK Pitbulls. They should not be allowed to be kept nor bred.

I think people feel bad for them so they're given more opportunities.

Based, i wanna give this guy a drink

why did you get a pitbull specifically though?

Until you violate the nap and it rips your face off

they're an unstable breed

>Pitbull OWNERS
>virus
>need eradication

Attached: pitbull 3.jpg (1002x403, 72K)

Maise Williams?

why are dogs so ugly

4channel/$waglord approved thread

who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=kmvWe8RxMtw

Attached: Capture.jpg (1275x674, 129K)

Same reason people want to own guns

Same reason they want to live around niggers, they're retarded and insane.

Attached: 1553891434238.jpg (638x3464, 442K)

It's also because our society has a massive lack of masculinity and so you'll often find a lot of women who are practically humping chairs because they want something dominant in their lives buying pitbulls because it represents the muscular man they want lording over them.

They’re one of the most affectionate and expressive breeds if raised properly.

Attached: DumbBitch.jpg (829x679, 73K)

Divine Justice

Until they snap for no reason.

I have little sympathy for that poodle, poodles are fucking cunts who think they're tough, he snapped at the Husky too.

Regardless, the owners are jackasses for mixing breeds like that in confinement.

Aw, look at that big smile!

This doesn’t happen if they’re raised properly, that was my point.

I rescued her from a junky down the street.
Just a coincidence that she was a pitt.

They dont even attack people the most tho but they are deadly when they do. Ive been bit by small dogs before of different breeds but not a pitt.

This nigga gonna die

rest of vid?

is a pitbull more likely to attack someone it's familiar with or a random

White trash got what they deserved it seems.

Why do shitters want dogs and especially cats in general?
All they do is scratch, kill, make noice, and shit
jesus

get a load of this nutter

small shit dogs BTFO. fucking can't stand dogs the size of cats. they're for women and gays.

>shitbull owners in this thread defending their "nanny dogs"

Attached: 6j60sjk1p6w11.jpg (720x474, 92K)

someone they're familiar with, but only because they're around them more often, the kill switch flicking on is completely random

>Porsche

Why the fuck am I not surprised with a dumb name like that.

Anything same size or smaller is basically fair game.
Children, cats, other dogs.

It will generally not attack it's master, unless the master shows weakness and is therefore no longer to be tolerated.

based pit bull killing roasties

Most people can't even train their dog to sit.

Pitbulls are always in the wrong.

>tfw i have a pitbull
>last week he snapped at me for the first time for no reason

Am I fucked Yea Forums?

Attached: 7621b04e-d007-41c9-a6ff-18dcddbcc893.png (540x381, 209K)

all dogs bite, user

If you didn't correct that shit on the spot, then yeah, you're absolutely fucked. Not even memeing, you're the beta now.

lmao he gonna kill you while sleeping

RIP

The owners for letting the dogs be all alone together. I have a GSD and he's honest to God the least aggressive dog that I've ever had (out of two Jack Russel's and two Labradors) but I would NEVER leave him in the same room alone with a smaller dog who he doesn't know and may be a little uncomfortable around. He's an animal with animal instincts and you just never know.

>things that didnt happen

>that deformed mutt that falls over on its massive head at when it receives the slightest push
Based Husky should've just fucking eliminated them all
Fuck bug people and their accessory dogs

coconuts kill more people, user

>They want to seem tough so they get a tough looking dog
>Shelters are full of them for obvious reasons
>They want to disprove the "pitbulls are dangerous" crowd.
>They want attention because pitbulls are ugly/different looking.

yeah but he eats watermelon

poodles are faggot dogs

This.
Prepare to get knotted, user.

FUCK pitbulls

I got chased by two while I was walking home one night. Luckily I’m pretty fast and made it into the bed of a nearby truck, but those motherfuckers were biting at my heels for a good 30 yards. Anybody that owns one should be sterilized on the spot

hehe

Dogs can sense when someone is a bitch

Sad that they didn't get you

Here is a clip of a pitnigger hilariously attempting to pull his niggerish antics on a fucking tiger
youtube.com/watch?v=zk7_Cfuy27o
I hope you enjoy.

What's the full story?

Should have just fought them like a man

if they're chasing after people biting them then it's your ethical duty to throw a sack over them and stomp their brains out, what if it had been an old person or a kid?

man I hate when pitbull owners make jokes about rat dogs. "those are the ones to watch out for lol!" Like a rat dog can eviscerate you in a matter of seconds. Psshhh

you never really realize how much fucking power big cats have until you watch them drag their prey up a fucking tree, it's insane

To protect themselves from criminals that own pitbulls?

>chunk

> D&D were such hacks - why wouldd Daenerys Targaryen just snap out of nowh-

>average niggerpit owner
youtube.com/watch?v=bQP9SwafU8Y

I wish we could just start nuking these people. They're a blight on society and are the reason Vulcans haven't made First Contact yet.

Awww

I hate pitbull as much as the next guy but this is normal dog behaviour, they probabbly played for a while before this and the big dog is tired of playing but the puppy won't leave him alone so he's growling at him to make him stop bothering him, the puppy doesn't know any better and keeps pestering him and the big dog will probably end up faking a bite and scare the shit out of the puppy leaving him crying

Next time the puppy wants to play with a dog and he growls at him he'll back off.

>that video
THE CAT DIDN'T DIE STOP SPREADING MISINFO!!
youtube.com/watch?v=J0xB9KcPZis

>I wish we could just start nuking these people.
>we
They should start by nuking all the wh*te people

Another pit bull apologist. Why is it hard to believe?

Oh, bummer.

Honestly wished the pitnigger would've turned around and mauled her after she kicked it

the bummer is your mom didn't swallow you.

in awe at the robustness of this lad

Dogs were a mistake.

Attached: ket.jpg (250x308, 23K)

wew lad reminds me when i was biking down a road going home and this fucking giant dog comes out of someones backyard and starts sprinting towards me and and barking. i fucking pedaled my ass out of there at godspeed

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable. He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right.

Attached: 1405898329645.jpg (466x700, 88K)

We should feed pitbulls to tigers.

Attached: 4064EC90-6193-4141-9FBF-CFB115999AD5.jpg (480x360, 36K)

YES
YES
BASED AS FUCK

Unironically, unequivocally based

>see someone carrying this box into a Chinese restaurant

wat do

Attached: 1549117108458.jpg (1080x1080, 93K)

Pugs are legit cute though

Attached: CO_Pug_780x340.jpg (780x340, 86K)

good lad

Order some spring rolls.

>it would be illegal and considered immoral to round up all pitbulls, routinely put them into a pit with a hungry tiger and televise the results

A neighbor came out and called the sheriff. The dogs belonged to someone a few houses over from him and the dipshits left their gate open. Apparently they have gone after other people and attacked another neighbors dog so he was more than happy to report them. I was driving by a week later, saw him in his front yard, and stopped. Animal control came by the following morning and told the owners the dogs were on a one strike policy. Next incident and they were taking them to be euthanized. Don’t know if anything ended up happening to them though.

chinese gotta eat.

it should be illegal to breed those little shits
bad enough that I have to look at their fucked up little mugs but every breath they take is an agony for them

Yeah you see it ahh ha ha

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 538K)

Attached: 1558902621473.jpg (468x515, 43K)

It's over. Put it down.

My family owns a husky and he's nice with other dogs his size. Bullies smaller dogs though and I don't blame him for it.

Attached: 3b66f7a999d095e3cc690a6701223b6b.gif (500x249, 155K)

>My family owns a husky
you cant own another animal
they're not your property

Based

Attached: 1558806625043.webm (360x640, 2.06M)

>my man Lei Sheng..... you a'ight just this once my nigga

Literally this

They're not predisposed to violence. They just happen to be physically gifted such that niggers feel inclined to train them to be nasty.

my sister owns a husky and she lives in florida. I feel so bad for that thing having to live in that heat and humidity.

BASED

blame the owner , not the breed !

Attached: 1551727988379.jpg (1080x814, 181K)