She actually makes a good point

She actually makes a good point

Attached: 0417FB03-9707-4546-A2CB-5FB4EC59F705.png (720x348, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
lmgtfy.com/?q=farm subsidies
downsizinggovernment.org/agriculture/subsidies
pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/party-affiliation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't one of the yuppies at the dinner party Japanese?

What is this point?

Honorary

>check author
>it's a literal medically morbidly obese ugly black woman
White women- jealous of asian women
Negresses- jealous of jewesses

Attached: IMG_5378.jpg (764x643, 52K)

In a group of eight wealthy people who live in New England, at least five of them should be black.

Sounds like you incels complaining about stuff today

>Sesali Bowen
This is her

Attached: sesali.png (302x412, 104K)

Black people are incredibly insecure even when they put on a loud circus act.

Name me a Tim Burton film that isn't weird.

The movie couldn't happen with blacks in it. Blacks run away from and are generally much more terrified of paranormal shit than any other race. If they were the family that moved in they would move right back out the second any ghost shit started up.

>black '''''people'''''

lol shes a nigger

Sounds like a personal problem she needs to come to terms with.

Seems pretty smart to me

Internet has really given a voice to the most retarded kind of people
A strong solar flare can't come soon enough

well beetlejuice was almost played by sammy davis jr. and i'm pretty sure one of the undead whores he has in one scene is black.
man that was a good pg rated movie

Doesn't the movie take place in some rural new england town?
People live in those places to be away from niggers, so it makes sense that there wouldn't be any in the movie.

Why is it that big disgusting fat women who demand acceptance are always so happy to degrade and insult healthy women?

EYYO
*smacks lips*
YOUBESAYNN
*sucks kfc grease and crumbs loudly off fingers, makes popping sound*
DATCHOO TINK DAT DUH.... UH.... DUH TIMOTHY BURTAWWWWNNN JOINT BEETOJOOCE WUZ KWALIDEE?
*wags finger, purses lips, shakes head*
UHH-UHH-UHH
AMMA EDUMATATE YOU WYBOI LISSEN HEEYA WHITE BWA
DAT DUN MOVIE DUN BE DUH MOST SLAWEST JOINT I EVER SEENT HUNTY
*eats big mac*
BYE FELICIA

Attached: IMG_5382.jpg (400x600, 51K)

why doesnt she make her own movie rather than bitching about others

that's just his brand. he made an entire career on being goth lite

k Sesali keep me posted

Japanese are a type of white, sort of like how wyverns are classified as dragons

thank you OP, your thread just gave me the best kino idea
in the beginning you see a guy sitting infront of his computer. suddenly he rush to the bathroom and dies. CIA finds out that lots of people died that way. they all browsed a nigerian platypus breeding forum. CIA finds out that someone starts threads so retarded that people catch turboaids just from seeing it. they find the obese guy in his parents basement, choking on his fathers dick.
OP, i need you to keep posting! it's important that you keep making threads! i could put "based on a true story" on my idea and sell it for lots of money!

the fat acceptance is necessary though, for people like her even if they lose 10lb a week they'll still be fat by the time they die

can someone just start killing these people already. i'm so fucking sick of it

To be fair any other race might not move out but they would try to ignore it. Only out of touch hollywood/new york yuppies would try to start a seance and sell fucking ghosts.

white people bad

Attached: 1260710343244.jpg (370x300, 21K)

Was she also upset by the lack of Mexicans in Seven Samurai and the lack of Japanese characters in Boyz N The Hood?

>all white

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

i'm incredibly turned on by fat women and understand that their gender tends to deposit fat faster than men and i think it's brave not to cave in to outdated gender norms and be bullied and judged by the majority that think they're right but aren't
but i also want to giggle at the bit of fat leaking out under her bra.

modern "journalism"

She'll die of heart disease with all that extra weight.

>hating beetlejuice is news
pretty rad

Attached: lydia.jpg (600x330, 27K)

Yes but she's saving that for another clickb8 article

america is supposed to have more than one type of person in it

Depends on where you live though

Based and /Architect/ pilled

I believe you're confusing America with your mum's pussy

Lefties hate whites yet also enjoy the leisures whites create, what an absolute singularity of mental illness.

Yh that one type are Indios anything else needs to gtfo, this is a white nation made by west european settlers not some melting pot horseshit.

no it isn't

It's a melting pot whether you like it or not.

>Fat Acceptance Movement

Attached: 1555550291557.gif (1920x1070, 2.26M)

triggered

Attached: 1546866615541.jpg (1790x490, 131K)

jews aren't white

t. Abrahamic religion loving mutt

more like
>annoying "journalists" write annoying clickbait opinion pieces
>REEEEE I WANT THEM DEAD WHITE MEN ARE THE MOST OPPRESSED PEOPLE IN THE WOOOOORLD!!

>america is supposed to have more than one type of person in it

Tell that to the natives biiiiicth

You realize that both extremes of the political spectrum are basically the same, right?
>victim complex
>autistic screeching
>ignore reality to suit your narrative

triggered

>SJWs with nothing to wtich hunt
truly terrifying to watch them attempt to destroy culture out of boredom

Yeah you were totally laughing and above it all when you typed "can someone just start killing these people already. i'm so fucking sick of it"

Attached: really dude.png (563x584, 486K)

Didn’t he talk about that before? How he doesn’t cast black leads because they would clash with the color tone of his films? I do get honestly a lot of his movies involve dark backgrounds clashing against a pale character.

Besides it’s like Jordan Peele where he said he’ll cast only black leads in his movies, but I just don’t remember a movie where Tim burton cast an evil black nuclear family to metaphorically represent all black people

triggered

just put a based on it

>posts this
>does exactly what the sjw in the comic does
cringe and hoisted by your own petardpilled

triggered

yes except one will advance our society, the other will not.

>advancement through regression
Do you actually believe that?

Dial 8

Hilariously enough autistic screeching has a much better chance of progressing us than this eternal victim complex. Protesting is supposed to be one giant group of people screeching about one thing and what they want done about it, throwing the victim complex in just means that “one giant group” doesn’t have a unified voice or message and ends the protest before you can even find out why they’re there

>East Asians
>High IQ, hard working, obey the law
They're practically white in the eyes of the (((elites)))

Actually neither will, Chinese scientists growing people in labs and social credit systems will advance society

Japs are smart and behaved enough to be white.

Tim Burton is and always was as overrated as Lynch.

Based “people” poster.

Reminder you dumb goy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

Attached: 1490932259426.gif (900x1960, 202K)

Why are they all so fucking fat? Is that what the stress of racial oppression does to your body?

>”Before we eat dinner I have an interesting fact I would like to share, despite making up 13% of the population blacks commit 50% of violent crimes”

Attached: 8CF72D54-AE93-444F-8B0C-D00BC2625139.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

How did Tim Burton get away with this?

t. someone who has never been to rural america

genuinely due to how slave owners bred them. Africans in Africa don't put on this much weight. It has to do with slave owners only feeding them a certain amount of calories every day so the ones that put on most weight survived longer and thus had more children. So after hundreds of years of breeding like that the africans that are left have both high muscle density for working the field and also store excess food more easily in the form of fat.

Winona improvised the line

Attached: F7661EDC-D105-4B22-A65E-28F01CA9F68D.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

It's their shit diet

Yeah, English, Scottish, Irish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Swedish, etc

I didn't know raimi used to work with burton

>Russian
>people
Hahaha! Oh wow!

Is she /ourjew/?

>dumb fat black lady makes a bad point about a film
>'We need to kill them all!'
You people take everything too seriously.

>"All-white"

Attached: mel-gibson-called-me-an-oven-dodger-says-winona-sophie-8292196.png (500x531, 106K)

Winona and Hershlag are /ourjews/

Attached: 2E0B4264-166F-42DF-B30F-C8CC6AFAA999.jpg (485x684, 52K)

jesus christ

Out of all the Jews he could have call an ovendodger why would he bully Winona?

Attached: BFD302FE-9D14-49DA-8B09-8C5DE584148D.jpg (1568x2000, 551K)

Weird, when I look at Africa I do not enjoy what I am seeing either

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

I love Winona but this makes me laugh every time

These “culture critics” do not like movies

Illegal opinion

I would invent a time machine to go back and marry/rape her on the spot, praise allah

Because of alien redirection and girl interrupted. Mel was saying those movies needed to be thrown into an oven or fire.

>Why are they all so fucking fat?
They're American.

Excuse me sweaty, fat is an identity in 2019.

Winona is not for your sick sexual fantasties. Winona is for cuddling

Attached: 0403895C-6A64-491B-8279-B0716DDCF2F7.png (544x361, 315K)

corn syrup and fast food

it's just very tiresome

empireofdust.jpg

I got into a conversation about race with a black lady on the bus a few weeks ago.

She asked me to explain whether Jews are white or not. I went through Jewish history, but by the end of it we were no closer to the answer.

Got her number though.

I watched [insert any Hollywood movie made in the past 10 years] and did not enjoy Hollywood's weird, globalist world

We do though. These invalids have the same rights as you and I

Fast food is fine if you don't eat it all the time and then sit the fuck around like a lazyass.

Enjoy AIDS

brave opinion to hold

>look for a reason to be disappointed/offended
>find it easy to do

I'm at a complete loss for words, how could this have possibly happened!?

Attached: 1459313487480.gif (311x366, 133K)

I would unironically murder a bakers dozen of critics to bring cinema back to 07 quality

it's a brave new world

Attached: BBCs a blackwash.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

>back to 07 quality

Attached: mfw WHY.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

Agreed
Scissorhands Winona is the only true kino

Nice story kike. Why didn't you just tell her the truth that you sandnigger rat mutts only pretend to identify as white when its convenient to push anti-white politics?

Attached: DMSxsqUUMAAGlPH.jpg (607x418, 30K)

the end of the renaissance of big budget films with indie sensibilities and respectable blockbusters, silly willy. Specifically the end was 07 winter-08 summer.
I’d murder 100 for 70s quality

>In order for me to get out you have to say it 3 times...
>"Beat All Jews..."
>"Beat All Jews..."
>

Attached: beat all jews.jpg (680x478, 98K)

Can you even commit murder ironically?

Give 5 examples.

Attached: 1549539543070.gif (300x277, 1.82M)

But I'm super white. Danish parents. Blonde hair blue eyes, whole thing.

Read up on Jewish history. Going by skin colour and geneology, they're mostly white by any reasonable definition, going by social treatment it's more iffy.

do these 'people' really have nothing else to do with their lives than to fight non-issues for their 15mins?

I hate this so much

There Will be Blood, No Country, Sweeney Todd, Ratatouille, Dark Knight and the only good marvel studios film

>being this paranoid on an underwater basket weaving forum
Go back to /pol/ you schizoid faggot

No Country For Old Men, There Will Be Blood, 3:10 to Yuma, Hot Fuzz, Assination of Jesse James

Is the shitskin about to rape a woman?

Thor: The Dark World?

I Rewatched Madea's Family Reunion & Did
Not Enjoy Tylor Perry's Weird,
All-Black World

>There Will be Blood
There isn't
>No Country
Awful
Damn sorry about your shit taste son

Attached: 1555107415420.jpg (634x861, 90K)

Blacks are given way too much power in the US. Jesus fuck.

Attached: 4535354.jpg (251x221, 9K)

>Meet your 47th president

>given
EARNED bigot

Attached: 1552266984886.jpg (635x628, 134K)

>There Will be Blood, No Country,
Boring.
>Sweeney Todd,
Inconsequential.
>Ratatouille,
Not even memorable.
>Dark Knight
Doesn't hold up.
>and the only good marvel studios film
Iron Man? How does Iron Man have indie sensibilities? Or the Dark Knight for that matter?
>3:10 to Yuma, Hot Fuzz
Ah, now we're talking kino.

>blacks say things that make my vagina hurt
>that means they have power over me

Attached: oh jeethuth.jpg (640x360, 15K)

>hundreds of years of breeding them

They only eat food that has been over seasoned and deep fried. That is why they are still land whales and ham planets after slavery ended.

Attached: B67DFA63-BCD6-4DE6-A641-EFA7F633AAF6.jpg (828x938, 377K)

I swear the authors of these trash clickbait articles post this utter horseshit here. If you arent the author, why would you do this? Are (you)'s that important to you. Absolute state of this place post gamergate and US election. Ban phoneposters outright is the only solution.

>How does Iron Man have indie sensibilities
>having bad taste AND asking stupid questions
pretty much every single dialogue scene was improved over and over again a la a 90s indie comedy. Jeff Bridges described it as a 200 dollar student film

>boring
Pleb

>Yuma
>Hot Fuzz
Hi leddit

>pretty much every single dialogue scene was improved over and over again a la a 90s indie comedy
The fuck does that mean?

>implying niggers haven't been slowly influencing America with the help of kikes

How do you think rap music was born? Also, NO ONE should be taking advice about society from niggers when they haven't created a functioning one on their own.

as in improv

You never read that Iron Man had no script? It was big news a while back. I wouldn’t expect someone with your shit taste to know anything about filmmaking though

NIGGA WAT

Attached: 55-28335-05-19-04-beetlejuice-1433240771.jpg (575x431, 39K)

>you mean you don't follow all the obscure capeshit news? what a pleb...

>Winona Ryder
>White

Attached: 1558034910066.jpg (500x318, 29K)

You know, from what I've seen, black people just don't have a sense of creative imagination. Like, their fantasy world is only limited to self-grandeur and materialistic items.

I mean, could you see the movie "where the wild things are" with a black kid? Hell, even watching something like craig of the creek feels weird because Ive known 0 black kids that have those interest in outdoors with a vivid imagination.

Instead of violent crimes committed, isn't it prison population for violent crimes? Could it be that the American judicial system is harsher on blacks for some reason?

Attached: 1513539431932.jpg (698x698, 199K)

Big eyes

She should watch the notebook instead, that's more her kind of film.

Blacks are more likely to be convicted and more likely to get harsh sentences, but they're also more likely to commit violent crimes. The justice system is biased but blacks are also doing a lot of it to themselves.

Here’s your new Beetlejuice, bro.

Attached: F73C5BE5-6E83-4F0C-AEB8-F0874B5B246D.jpg (787x1000, 160K)

>Y'ALL WHITE FOLX IS DEMONS
>PAY ME

I really want to cast beet in a show and just have the lines be whatever the fuck he says. Even if it makes no sense in context.

>Also, NO ONE should be taking advice about society from niggers when they haven't created a functioning one on their own
Maybe the French should stop taking out their Caesers.

Attached: Kurunzi-Thomas-Sankara-statue.jpg (720x546, 160K)

Whites have ZERO argument for this picture.

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

I think it's really impressive how American media can bash white people so much and get away with it now
But with all things American it will only be a matter of time before this sort of comportment reaches my country and this becomes acceptable, just batshit insane feminism in universities, trans fourth gender faggotry and MeToo shit
C'est la vie

Black women are easily the worst of any race and gender. They’re all obese, and have a false sense of entitlement. At least with a black man you can generally get along with one on the basis you’re both men.

The French should’ve genocided everyone in their old colonies outside of the Vietnamese

But black women are fucking hilarious. They all have catchphrases and act like lunatics.

I don’t know why you retards blame this on America when it started in Sweden. This “diversity” and “inclusion” is all European.

The prison/conviction/sentence stats are based on non-violent crimes, like drug possession and dealing. You'll see blacks doing 5+ years for drugs, while white perps get away with slaps on the wrist. Even worse, the non-violent offenders get tossed in with the general population of robbers and gangbangers, only to come out worse off than they were before. Violent criminals have always existed in black communities, that's nothing new. It's the so-called War on Drugs, and the introduction of harsh drugs themselves, that has effectively wrecked the black community.

It’s not funny when you realize all of your tax dollars and other resources are drained on them and that they legitimately are retarded. Most of them legitimately believe that they’re defendants of Egyptian pharaohs.

Fuck off with this clickbait racist trash.

Attached: 1550716949593.jpg (378x378, 19K)

>durrr who cares about the disproportionate amount of violent crimes they commit

Though does sound like something Mel would say, why would I believe the story of a jew?

I Rewatched X & Did Not Enjoy X's Weird, All-White World
and so on

Yes, the justice system is biased against blacks. But blacks are also more likely to commit crime, both violent and non-violent.
How is it any worse than my tax dollars going to all the slack-jawed yokels in the South? There's a lot more white trash sucking up tax dollars than negroes.

>implying it didn't all blow over in your American marxist laboratories

Because white people are still a majority in the country, so you’d expect the majority of welfare recipients to reflect that.

>black woman might say something mean/stupid and be fat around you
>black man might do all of that, plus kill and rob you
>tfw the actual crime statistics are 4% of the population commits 50% of the violent crime, not 13%

It's also middle-aged black women who tend to be obese, not the young ones.

Attached: going to have to disagree.jpg (228x217, 15K)

LOL all Jews do is bitch about how racist white people discriminate against them and another shoah is around the corner.

Sure, but you can't pretend blacks are so much worse when whites are just about as likely to be subhuman lazyasses.

>I forced myself to watch something I didn't enjoy
>that gives me the right to complain about it
imagine being this retarded

Why wouldn’t we

Blacks get longer sentences because they're usually repeat offenders whereas whites get lighter sentences because it's their first offense

The police certainly fucking don't because they're too busy trying to shoot niggas at traffic stops than actually catch gangbangers and thieves.

>But blacks are also more likely to commit crime, both violent and non-violent.

That's just begging the question if drug possession should be criminalized or not. Time has shown that the current approach to drug crimes isn't helping anyone.

Nah

Attached: 44AF420E-58CA-4063-9E4E-2CA2C87C6F30.jpg (750x652, 206K)

>Break law

>suffer consequences

>DAS RACIS

>whites are just about as likely to be subhuman lazyasses.
Wrong. Google fiscal impact by race.

Black girls are fat as shit

Attached: A2AB44F8-C457-4BF9-9DDC-67E89717A304.jpg (750x591, 129K)

>durr Dey didndu nothin
Fuck off back to lefty /pol/ with this conspiracy theory nonsense

>That's just begging the question if drug possession should be criminalized or not.
Only if you think laws are more arbitrary than not. I don't think things like weed and shrooms should be totally illegal, but these laws do exist and no one HAS to use or sell drugs.

But it's black AND white.

And what about black repeat offenders vs white repeat offenders?

And letting someone off the hook just because it's their first offense is fucking stupid.

>13 colonies/13 amendments
>50% of the states
Based and Wikipilled.

25% of SNAP recipients are black. Blacks are between 13 and 15% of the US population. Statistically speaking, blacks are more likely to be lazy welfare queens, so no, you’re wrong. What

Blacks are more likely to repeatedly commit crime and black first offenders get off light too, thing is, they keep offending and subsequently get longer sentences.

You're ignoring all the money hicks in the middle of nowhere get from the government just because they live in the middle of nowhere and don't work.

Where did you pull that from, your ass?

>black first offenders get off light too
I'd like to see some evidence of that.

>durr I can't read

You know there's help for that, right?

>the consequences of having a broken taillight or expired license is death

There's no good reason for weed to be illegal, none. Have you torrented anything or downloaded anything illegally in your life? No one HAS to do that either.

This is the truth and kills any of the nigger cope “muh opression” when it comes to crime and jail time. Leftists don’t even try and be genuine when they push things like that.

I’m not. There are more whites on welfare, but they’re underrepresented when compared to the total population of white Americans, while blacks are significantly overrepsented.

Attached: A80AD4D2-7AFB-44FB-94E0-FC4AE75F2FCB.png (570x424, 14K)

My question why are you looking for random clickbait and blogs to get offended by. And why Yea Forums of all boards?

Attached: 1527827442228.png (915x417, 23K)

>There's no good reason for weed to be illegal, none.
That same argument could be made for a lot of laws. But they're still laws. We don't get to pick and choose what laws we follow.
>Have you torrented anything or downloaded anything illegally in your life? No one HAS to do that either.
Sure, but I'm not a dumb nigger so I didn't get caught.
Look up all the welfare programs that are part of the department of agriculture, not just one.

Don’t even bother. Lefties universally have no idea how to interpret statistics other than THAT NUMBER BIGGER. Things like per capita are too hard for a leftist’s mind to wrap their head around.

>it’s nkt fair these people who break the law are punished. It shouldn’t be against the law in the first place.
But it is and they’re suffering the consequences. We shouldn’t even need to have police, but people are fucking retards. It’s life, nigger apologist.

Conservatives are just as whiny and "victimized" as the libtards they pretend to pwn. Look at Trump. He whines and plays the victim more than a minority girl on a college campus.

>it’s a retard from lefty/pol/ thinks police go around shooting nigs for fun when the number show that they shoot whites and blacks equally

I’ve posted everything that counters your argument. Now it’s your turn to provide any proof that supports your argument. You can’t.

I'm not even sure what exactly you're referring to. Are you If so, you're an idiot. You're cherrypicking one welfare program out of several dozen.

It's not pretend.

Attached: blacks without whites.jpg (960x738, 371K)

Fuck off. Trumps a man's man. Your not worthy to wash his big beautiful balls cuck.

Post an ounce of proof that supports your argument. Every news article out there shows the same numbers I posted. It’s not my job to post numbers that support your shit argument.

Most welfare programs go specifically to rural areas/rural people. Fuck, most farmers get more welfare dollars every year than a ghetto full of niggers.

>classic liberal projection
You can’t handle the fact someone has taken a tactic out of your playbook and run circles around you with it

Has nothing to do with right or left. This bullshit buzz feeds the ads and the retards that browse this site

You saying words isn’t proof and we’ve already established that whites receive the most welfare when compared to other ethnic groups, but blacks are significantly overrepresented. This is the point you’re not understanding.

>you can't handle that out republican president behaves like a spoiled little girl! classic libcuck! heheh, showed him...

Tim wanted a black Robin in his third Batman film though, but I doubt the writer of that article knows anything about Tim Burton. And also Harvey Dent was black.

Look up how much we pay farmers in farm subsidies and keep complaining about food stamps. We pay farmers exorbitant sums to grow stupid bullshit like corn and basedbeans just to keep their land full of crops and save them from the free market.

Why are you mad about a literal nobody with their stubborn black opinion?
Every single one of these articles are nothing more than clickbait designed to draw in ad-revenue.

You do realize that subsidies to farmers keep the prices of food low. Not saying that that’s the whole story with every farmer, just like how every black isn’t nessicarily a nigger. But would you really compare a family being forced to keep crop yield low while being at the beck and call of giant mega corps who own there crops on a genetic level but keep the family just solvent enough to be in perpetual debt to a group of people in a city with seemingly abundant jobs?

>do research for me
Lazy nigger. Think of it this way, the largest ethnic group in the US is still white Americans. You’d expect them to be the largest recipients of welfare, because of that fact. Meanwhile, Blacks are 2x more likely to be in welfare. That’s the issue. Do you understand?

>You do realize that subsidies to farmers keep the prices of food low.
But that's actually bullshit. The overwhelming majority of farm subsidies go to corn and other unhealthy shit, which inflates the prices of other foods. What keeps the cost of food low is the giant pool of illegal laborers.

>Government paying farmers subsidies to keep corn and milk at steady prices to fuck with the economy is the same thing as laquanda living off welfare for twenty years

In what world are those even remotely the same thing

These people have actual influence over our society. Twitter screeching has caused people to lose jobs and for policies to change. You’ve been living under a rock if you haven’t seen this shit slowly infiltrating our lives over the last 6+ years

>Attention all K-Mart shoppers:
>WE HAVE A FAGGOT!

>i refuse to believe anything you say and i refuse to do my own research, you stupid fuck!
No source I provide will meet your exacting(retarded) standards, so look it up for yourself.
Farm subsidies don't keep the costs of food low. Even Trump's Department of Agriculture and FDA have said as much.

>Iron Man
>Obscure
Nigga you just went full retard. Iron Man is one of the most recognizable and best remembered characters in comic books.

You haven’t posted any proof to backup anything you’re saying here. You don’t have a legitimate argument. Just keep ranting on like the schizo you are.

>an article some ten years later is not obscure
You're terminally stupid.

>Japanese are a type of white

Chinks are chinks. Apply you are selve.

Attached: tf 2355423.jpg (502x421, 131K)

I get that gentlemen niggers like Ignatius Sancho, Joseph Johnson or Ottobah Cugoano walked in London in that era, but not in royal city uniforms and not in such great numbers.

Military uniforms were also possible because liberated slaves were offered a chance to serve in the army and navy. Much to the S E E T H I N G of colonial 'murican terrorists.

Attached: History Oloudah Equiano black.jpg (700x420, 58K)

>most farmers get more welfare dollars every year than a ghetto full of niggers.
Do you have a single piece of evidence to back that up?

I'm not new here, fuckface. Any article or government statistic that you don't like will be met with
>fake news!

Regardless.
Obama spent 30 trillion dollars on Freddie Mac. That doesn't mean that cleetus uses more welfare than janelleisha

He doesn’t. Don’t bother replying.

>admits he acts like a piece of shit
>”no! You can’t do that! It’s wrong when others do it! Stop it!”

>lmgtfy.com/?q=farm subsidies

What is even the argument here?

>Business subsidy
>The same as jobless welfare

Pick one.

darwinism is already setting in though

You haven’t posted anything yet because you can’t find anything that backups your argument.

Stupid cunt could say that about any movie made before 2001

>business wouldn't exist if it wasn't being propped up by taxpayers
>somehow that's not welfare

So fuck off and don't watch it? Racist cunt

I did research for the lazy nigger
>The federal government spends more than $20 billion a year on subsidies for farm businesses. About 39 percent of the nation's 2.1 million farms receive subsidies, with the lion's share of the handouts going to the largest producers of corn, basedbeans, wheat, cotton, and rice.
downsizinggovernment.org/agriculture/subsidies

>Not including Social Security and Medicare, Congress allocated almost $717 billion in federal funds in 2010 plus $210 billion was allocated in state funds ($927 billion total) for means tested welfare programs in the United States, of which half was for medical care and roughly 40% for cash, food and housing assistance. Some of these programs include funding for public schools, job training, SSI benefits and medicaid.
So, no. More isn’t given to farmers compared to other welfare programs.

>public schools and entitlements are welfare
You misleading fuck.

How is it lefties have all these college degrees but the concept of per capita and statistics is beyond their comprehension?

absolutely /our guy/

How is it conservatives are so stupid but think they're so much smarter and superior to everyone else?

Of course

She’s too fat and lazy to get off her abominable ass to actually worry about real problems

>In Fiscal Year 2016, the most recent year for which a complete set of data is available, SNAP: Assisted approximately 44 million beneficiaries. Cost $71 billion, or 2 percent of the federal budget.
We established that 25% of SNAP recipients were black, so that’s already 17 billion going to them just from food stamps. That doesn’t include public housing or other forms of welfare which will inflate the total far over the 30 billion in farmer subsidies. I’m done making you look retarded.

But the problem isn't with her, it is with everyone who doesn't accept her as she is. That way she doesn't have to improve herself.

Attached: 1542211620511.png (396x385, 131K)

>brainlet doesn’t even understand he’s retarded

Attached: 74131162-1F76-4851-97DE-6BEB26404501.jpg (1024x584, 43K)

I can't believe Mel Gibson was once a greatly admired top of Hollywood star. How did he get away with all this for so long? Glad to see Winona back in the spotlight and Mel's the one with egg on his face.

How is it lefties can never base any argument on facts but only emotions?

Sorry, 20 billion in farmer subsidies. That just makes your argument look worse.

Is this why blacks call whites crazy when we hang out with tigers/lions or doing other dangerous activities

It's a microcosm of the lefty that when I ask why they cannot argue in good faith and pretend to not understand objective mathematical quantification the lefty responds by asking why I don't "feel" like they feel.

It’s the lefties that are retarded when it comes to statistics user. Look at shit like the wage gap. They never look under the surface of the statistics to interpret them they just see the face value of like 50% of prison populations and go RACISTS without bothering to look deeper and I say this as a center left but far far away from the freak show of the far left.

If there isn't any money in agriculture, farmers will choose another profession and then there is nobody left to produce food

That's pretty rich. Conservatives are ruled by people who believe in a book of fairy tales.

9/11 footage.

I didn't read the thread but I have something to say. Nigger = ape = criminal

>I will invent who my enemy is and give them a weakness I can exploit so that I may exploit it
You can continue to perpetually live in 2003 neocon land that you believe everyone who isn't a frothing San Francisco liberal worships Dick Cheney but I do not recommend it if you actually hope to stave off the massive ground losing your side has undergone. Fighting an enemy that no longer exists means your tactics become old hat.

well in fairness blacks are not the dominant predator in their natural environment

Yeah it’s funny how he tried arguing that helping farmers grow food that we need to survive by way of subsidies is the same as lazy niggers that won’t get jobs in the middle of a city and single mothers raising a lazy nigger’s offspring and that it proves that whitey is just as bad as darky even after not even knowing what per capita is, lol. You can never tell if leftists are being disingenuous or are just straight up retarded. That stupid nigger probably believes in the wage gap too.

Their greatest asset is you can never tell if they're pretending to be retarded or they actually are that retarded.

Now who's ignoring facts and figures?
>pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/party-affiliation/

Attached: chart.png (983x872, 82K)

It happens way too often. 9/10 times you'll see a person declare that they're "body positive" but then turn around and say that skinny women are inherently bitches or whatever they've decided to spew.

Beetlejuice takes place in a small town
The plot is kicked off because yuppies wanted to be away from the city

Holy Fuck what an absolute unit

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

So I can frame your entire side as being ruled by a desert pedophile that had a harem of 8 year olds and said God told him all women are property? I'm truly not sure what you even think this is supposed to mean

But blacks are like this literally everywhere, not just in the US. Even in non-white majority countries like Japan and China, blacks are still known for being criminals.

Lydia is nothing like that. She's a good girl who is acting out for attention.

it this lady with the sad pepe stomach

The only European people they have any overlap though is southern Italians. They're as white as Arabs are. Which isn't very.

It means you're a fucking retard. Most republicans are religious conservatives that believe in a literal interpretation of the Bible. You can't claim most democrats or libs are pedophiles, fuckwit.

>Could it be that the American judicial system is harsher on blacks for some reason?
Having prior convictions for stupid, often violent shit will have that effect.

It's more like, one bad year will cause more family farms to go broke and get bought up by the evil corporate farms.

"I hate white people." How is that not racist?

Where did the farm liberal go? Did he ever post anything to backup his argument?

t. White woman who imagines this would happen after she wrote the article

Attached: game-of-thrones-dany-controversial-image (1).jpg (768x512, 97K)

Author is a far sheboon

You're extrapolating from one article that no one but probably you constantly starved for outrage retards read.

No one is giving this fat beast any power based on her opinion piece written about a movie that came out in 1989. No one gives a shit. Black people by and large probably don't even know she exists.

>implying this is the only article with a view like this

Bahahaha oooooooo massa