He imagines himself getting interviewed

>he imagines himself getting interviewed

Attached: 1558373717049.jpg (398x376, 40K)

I do this way too often, I need to get more friends...

Attached: 1554406151634.jpg (718x709, 40K)

Fuck you OP

and coming up with the perfect answer for each question

> So what's badass-McThunder's motives?
McThunders tragic loss of his daughter... hits him hard, and he has to search for new meaning in his life. He remembers his daughter's ballet fondly
> And that's where-
Yeah, that's where he picks up his daughters legacy.
> This movie has really reached out to many boys who want to do ballet
Yeah, I want boys everywhere to know, and girls, everywhere to know that ballet isn't just for girls, its for boys,
> And everything in between
*Share a hearty laugh*
And everything in between. I was really honored to play this role, particularly to inspire my daughter.
> Oh you have a daughter?
Had
> Oh I'm so sorry
Oh no, it's fine, really. I needed the funeral scene to be as authentic as possible
> That- what?
I was wearing the pink tights while I did it
> ... what?!
That scene was probably one of my best

I never do this and never did. What's the appeal? Can someone explain?

Attached: C6373283-57EB-4526-9B59-4E555305513E.jpg (660x574, 31K)

>he imagines himself being the guest on the joe rogan podcast

Attached: 1543558591637.png (200x202, 17K)

did you make this thread just to mock me?

I btfod joe hard, he got really butthurt about but tried to not show it

This but unironically

I have literally never done this
Ok wait actually I guess I have done this

Stop, it's too much.

Attached: Sad Emilia.jpg (385x500, 21K)

hahahahahhsahaahahha omg fucking loooooooooooooool ahhhhhhhhhahahahahah

man what the fuuuck haha

oh jeez heh

>dream that i go on cumtown
>Nick and Stav don't like me and bully me
>i become new Adam and replace him on the show as the punching bag

Shut the fuck up Chowderhead, your weed debate was lame.

Oh fuck i do this often

Fuck me

done this multiple times for hours on end

Attached: 1557112122702.jpg (970x572, 286K)

The only thing Jamie pulled up that day was Joe Rogaine's pants after the buttfuck you gave him.

I practice my speech on receiving an Oscar

Not only do I Imagine them, I walk around my appartement responding to different questions in a thoughtful way. Granted, it's job interviews

I imagine saying something controversial to the presses and acting smug about it

Doubling down whenever they try to drag you down in the mud by claiming racism or sexism or various isms?

One day I will get interviewed.
Get fucked loser.

Yeah

so what, most famous actors did that before they made it, jim carrey used to sleep in his car and parked it on mulholland drive imagining himself living there one day

based and literallymepilled

>mfw imagining myself on a panel show btfoing all the libs with my perfect logical deconstructions of their entire worldviewsand proving myself a higher intellectual while they're all stuttering and trying to find any sense of escape

Attached: 1527676265939.jpg (385x385, 27K)

Mental masturbation essentially

>11 months of auditions
>only 2 callbacks
>didn't get the parts
I'm shit desu but I'm not going to give up

Maman

Attached: FisterSister.gif (352x180, 412K)

>He imagines scenarios of hanging out and talking with his friends about topics that actually interest him and being in the spotlight for once

Attached: 1554124736891.jpg (941x898, 322K)

>ask a question in a thread full of fags love getting interviewed
>only get 1 reply
Seems like you incels are even to shy to answer questions anonymously on the internet

haha

I imagine myself saying 'next question' after each one until I'm frustrated and walk out

Offer a bj or 2 for insurance.

I imagine myself on the Joe Rogan podcast. I pretty much go through the entire three hours in my head.

>he wants to try to be in the spotlight but did something horrible in his past that could legally come back to bite him so he has to avoid the spotlight at all costs

usually in a different way than you mean OP

Attached: I DON'T KNOW.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I've tried

Not hard enough

Same. I live in my own head from long term isolation and I think I'm too far gone.

I like to think I can still come back, had a coffe with a girl I recently met a week ago, and she mentioned she would like to see John Wick 3, so I might ask her out. My bigest problem is expressing myself/my opinion, I just don't think most people would find me interesting, though I am into all sorts of stuff: cooking, fashion, cinema, military stuff etc. I am a great listener and people love opening themselves up to me, but when it comes to talking, I am an aboslute autist

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: rasfdaef.jpg (232x218, 8K)

Literally me

I used to be similar to this, but then I learned that most of the media is actually Satanic in scope
now the idea of interacting with an interviewer feels repulsive

Me too but I comfortable here and I don’t want to leave now

W-who would do that am I right h-haha

Attached: 588B8A5A-6934-44FB-A2BB-1B23E8EA3D88.jpg (112x112, 7K)

r u me wtf

based

That would be based desu

haha i dont know what you guys are talking about i would never do that haha

Is it just us who are this autistic or does everybody think this way?

Attached: 1554425215328.jpg (285x308, 14K)

even basic roasties do this. even chads imagine themselves getting an award, well not so much doing a lot of talking

>imagines being held up as a milestone in cinema history
>imagines giving an oscar speech
>imagines being interviewed in shows and magazines
>imagines being photographed on the red carpet
>imagines being given a holywood tier budget to make a movie with
>imagines being able to hold a job
>imagines finishing his degree
>imagines having friends
>imagines losing his virginity

Attached: 1546448034031.jpg (970x545, 64K)

m8 everyone at least once has thought of themselves being in such a spotlight
Don't worry, you're not a superautismo for imagining yourself getting questioned by some E! cunny

STOP FFS

AAA

Oh shit. An actual actor on Yea Forums
Tell us more, nigga

at least you still have your job at romanos macaroni grill

>imagine myself being hotshot movie director getting interviewed by beautiful journalist on TV (that chick from Vox)
>suddenly the journalist becomes hostile and starts asking high pressure feminist bait questions that are impossible to answer without somehow looking bad
>become extremely nervous and try to steer the interview back to a friendly tone
>she keeps pressing and starts accusing me of not being a real director
>start sweating profusely and break down in tears

you forgot the part where you jerk off to the humiliation

>See flaw in film
>Have a conversation in my head about how to improve it and how I would talk to the crew/writers about changing it
>Have then come up with compelling arguments against my proposal and see if my idea holds up against them
Haha, imagine.

>he imagines himself refusing to do interviews
get on my level, plebs.

Attached: 1526279164453.png (245x280, 269K)

>being a crazy genius hermit director who nobody even knows his face and being talked about for decades while pumping out kino under a pseudonym

>he imagines himself scraping together just enough money to make a shoe-string independent film
>he imagines tearing his hair out over his idiot amateur actors being late on set all the time delaying the project
>he imagines filming it on location guerrilla style because he can't get permits
>he imagines throwing it up for free on pirate bay because no one will distribute it
>he imagines seeding his movie for years hoping just one person will download it

Attached: JUST.gif (444x250, 2.29M)

>he imagines himself leading the fourth reich

Attached: 1500781389213.jpg (619x453, 27K)

>"I just told you Joe, they run everything"

Attached: 1511056663918.jpg (705x365, 29K)

>he imagines going to a foreign country and talking to people and being well liked and charismatic

Attached: tips.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Delusions of grandeur mostly. I honestly just want to talk about my ideas and thoughts with someone else and have them seem to genuinely care. I'm starting to feel so mentally cooped that every idea I have I write down just to have it manifest into something more than a thought. I don't have the time nor crayons to make anything artistic or of worth so instead I have mock interviews about stuff I want to make, games, movies, stand-up specials, whatever.
That's it. I just want someone to care about my ideas.

Attached: 846851.jpg (749x746, 71K)

What does it mean that I used to do this but not anymore? Have I transcended? Stopped caring?

FUCK NIGGERS

>he imagines himself marrying the girl who smiled at him the other day

Attached: 1505135816832.jpg (397x384, 24K)

>He watches a movie then imagines somebody asking his opinion on the movie and giving a detailed analysis that the other person finds engaging and impressive
Haha I mean imagine who would do that lol

have sex bozo

cringe. You arent special. The sooner you realize this the better it is for your mental health man. Nobody gives a fuck about what you have to say nor should anybody give a fuck about what anybody else has to say. We live in a social media society where everyone thinks their ideas or voices matter. Just drop the act and become a human again.

>he imagines directing a movie and dropping subtle Yea Forums references and getting praised here
what a fucking loser

Attached: shig.jpg (645x450, 46K)

>he imagines himself a famous celebrity and making Yea Forums references on twitter

Attached: hmm.jpg (722x625, 67K)

>tfw tried DMT for the first time.

>he simulates a whole thread in his mind

It's because literally everyone just wants to talk about themselves. People gravitate towards good listeners because 1. they let them talk about themselves 2. It's an extremely rare personality trait in our self indulgent consumerist epoch.

D-do normies do this shit aswell ?

Is this the provisional life neurosis thread?
>tfw I still imagine singing my imaginary perfect girl songs

no because they have friends

That's so ridiculous, right? Ha-ha... Who would think such things...

...haha

Yes, but they discuss it jokingly with their girlfriends

>he doesn't imagine meeting his favourite actress and her being genuinely interested in talking to him and they have a good time and she even flirts with him a bit

>imagines losing his virginity

Attached: 1558111716952.jpg (428x424, 25K)

>cashier at the grocery store makes a small joke
>reply with something h-haha you too tier
>dream every day of what should I have said or what should i say next time but end up never going to that shop again

horny_lonely_goose.gif

>he imagines performing his favourite songs in front of his old high school

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_06_27_at_1.05.21_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

>cashier smiles at me
>maybe i'm not going to die alone

Attached: 1558198172751.jpg (225x225, 15K)

He never implied that he considers himself special, he simply stated that he wants someone to care about his ideas and listen to him. He even admitted that he's unable to create anything of worth, so why would you even assume that?

He's mad cuz he thinks the same way but believes he's an autismo for doing so

>tfw autistic with delusions of grandeur
>tfw dream of writing a series that gets adapted on HBO or netflix or whatever and ends up as big a social phenomenon as GOT
Never gonna make it

>this thread

Attached: p3l1e.gif (714x536, 50K)

Attached: bec8ac9a323e42d18fddeccbf3e704dd.gif (200x151, 998K)

>he imagines making a fool of himself on live tv, but he's so charismatic it turns into great PR and everyboydy loves him
I certainly don't do this, haha!

Attached: 1533485941361.jpg (709x420, 315K)

I do imagine myself getting interviewed for jobs yes

>he practices discussions about thing he likes
>he gets drunk and talks to himself for hours simulating an interview

Attached: 1558457890812.jpg (480x480, 22K)

>he imagines himself making a sneed reference after receiving the Oscar for best director

>haven't spoken to another person in years
>I could be speaking in grunts right now and not have realized it

Attached: 1551943197071.gif (500x281, 1.79M)

how the fuck did you knew

Attached: dida¿123102'3.png (309x309, 177K)

>mfw

Attached: y8Ea8jB.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

when did I post this?

Dammit...

Attached: oldkryten.png (500x375, 198K)

>user finishes watching a movie
>Imagines he directed it
>Imagines himself being interviewed talking about said movie
lol I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Attached: 1558916089317.jpg (630x188, 21K)

had a dream about this
meeting jodie foster on the street, she was sweet and nice
it was a good dream

>crush is there

Attached: 1547091632479.jpg (1024x1024, 86K)

Attached: 1558205766996.jpg (500x666, 45K)

i actually have 3 diferent lives going on in my head on top of my actual real "life"
in one I'm an internet celebrity, in the other one I'm a famous actor and in the third one I'm a successful businessman.
I've been doing it for years and my alternate imaginary lives are really convoluted at this point, for example in my businessman life I'm going through a nasty divorce right now.
I'm 90% convinced I'm unironically insane

>he dances like a retard when he's alone in his house, making stupid poses and thinking he's a really good fighter

ahhahaha get laid stupid faggot

Attached: 656.jpg (750x719, 73K)

That sounds a bit too real.
Is there something you want to show us?

>he's caught that one cutie at the train stop stealthily looking at him multiple times in multiple days but he's too shy and he'll never approach her first

All this talk about daydreaming reminds me of the law of attraction, the secret, and all that bullshit. Those philosophies argue that imagining yourself in these scenarios, you are increasing your chances of making it. I recently read an article on psychology how daydreaming has detrimental effects and has the opposite effect the law of attraction argues. By daydreaming you are pleasuring yourself and you have less motivation for actually getting there because you are already getting the end satisfaction. You should do things because you like them and not because you want to be famous sitting next your waifu. Daydreaming is never gonna get you there.

I know man
that's the worse part
I know

nice trips

I've been daydreaming since I was a child, people always told me how I've had my head in the clouds. I never had a chance bros

>Mods deleting threads but not this offtopic one

Huh...

leave me alone

Attached: biggay.jpg (1125x1108, 80K)

you should write a book about this shit

lol

>every alter ego is a success story
What a boring pathetic fag that you are.

Based

>he writes fake wikipedia entries for his imaginary movies in notepad

>he listens to music and imagines himself in a fight scene

yikes

>Imagine myself counterarguing a past discussion
>Still lose

Attached: 3I9JF.jpg (1000x1000, 107K)

he just told you that his business man is going through a nasty divorce right now that will likely absolutely JUST him

Are we me?

Patrician

what the FUCK is wrong with you disgusting NEETs?

Attached: 1383337865816.jpg (350x350, 68K)

...body?

>I'd like to thank all the big guys out there.
>This one is for you.

>he imagines himself having sex

is daydreaming bad for your mental health

Attached: 6.png (657x527, 193K)

I've imagined myself getting interviewed by Joe Rogan. I've also imagined giving talks at conventions in front of thousands of people. They hang on my every word. I have power.

>make jojo poses alone in the house
>imagine myself turning the tables on an enemy stand while music from the anime plays

Studies say: yes. You imagine the reward which gives you a kind of false of pseudo-rewards which is a kind of placebo for actually making any progress in life. Imagination in the death of diligence.

I've gotten interviewed for websites a few times, but it's always the same set of questions. You start to realize how boring these people are and why popular celebrities say dumb bullshit answers to fuck with interviewers

>He imagines himself taking a role in a movie

Attached: 1558716157587.png (398x376, 193K)

exactly the same user

Attached: 1533606704997.jpg (1200x1200, 273K)

s-stop

Attached: 2.jpg (1456x881, 694K)

>thinks of himself a creative person
>never bothered to learn any creative skills
>attempting to make anything means comming face to face with the reality that you're almost 30 and can't do that thing you wanted to do as a kid
No thanks famalam

>all he did was imagining and ended up being nothing

where to go from here?

Attached: 1521692830767.jpg (652x315, 33K)

I daydreamed at least for 5 hours a day since I was 15. Now its only like 3 hours a day. Im pretty sure its good for mental health, I would have gone insane otherwise from the loneliness. I just make up some scenario in my head and feel better, as if I was with a real person.
Facing a problem in real life? Imagine getting interviewed and share my opinions with everyone

Feeling lonely? Imagine I have a beautiful wife and we are kissing while on some exotic vacation

Feeling bored? Imagine some funny situation.

Remidns me when I had a part time job in retail as stock refiller. I had bunch of bottle in my hand and I just suddenly doze off into my fantasies imagining something funny. As I was standing there smilling I didnt notice some milf infront of me asking where she can find something I dont remember what exactly. And I still just stood there smilling at her and she suddenly blushed and looked away when I came to reality again

Just do whatever is good for your mental health anons.

Attached: 1558174745310.jpg (700x544, 48K)

How about you imagine fucking off instead. Don't judge me asshole.

Same here, wish I could tell you user but I think there's no place for us

damn that's what i call based

Attached: Blank+_b24e2184ef4e033d506b598988011dd8.jpg (743x800, 97K)

Yeah, me too, I answer question and engage in long conversations, all inside my head, it's been decades since the last time I had an actual conversation with a real person...

i'm ... so ronery...

Attached: 1551157043701.png (566x642, 710K)

STOP

I guess at least I know a decent plan for taking the voidpill, a tank of welding argon, not helium because they tend to put oxygen in there.

>cute waitress flirts with main character
>he thinks about going for it, then realizes they’re 26 and still waiting tables, and probably have zero ambition or drive to improve/already have their worthless degree they couldn’t use
>if they don’t already have a boyfriend, his choices are financially supporting her “needs” for the duration of their relationship, or getting left a year or two in when she realizes you can’t provide for her
>all this, assuming she isn’t a complete dullard that is bad at sex, herself
I’ve seen this movie like a dozen times, and it always plays out in one of these ways. Over and over. Where do people even meet quality women irl?

FUCK

>he imagines himself getting dragged into a fight by a hoodlum and impressing his friends by beating the life out of him

Attached: 1553276223779.png (349x461, 92K)

Sounds good enough. I'm still trying to make it out of this mess

>then realizes they’re 26 and still waiting tables, and probably have zero ambition or drive to improve
haha imagine

Is this an entire thread of shitty meta humor by posing as literal autists or are these actually the people I argue with

Depends. If you’re actually thinking about something broad strokes artistic, like a game design idea or a novel, it’s whatever. If you’re constantly dreaming “what-if” scenarios like winning the lottery or having a qt gf, you’re really hurting yourself and potential progress

>he imagines himself getting called based

>He still remembers a conversation with a girl being held over a decade long ago

Attached: 1547564403420.jpg (1316x2000, 478K)

>thinking 26 is late to find your purpose in life
I remember being young

>he goes through entire conversations in his head multiple times while in bed or in the shower until he comes up with all the best responses
>when conversation actually happens he trips over his words constantly because it's not going exactly how he planned it

Attached: 1538360891802.jpg (563x503, 21K)

The second user you quoted is me and I was being ironic. That's exactly my situation

>He imagines himself meeting a family who just moved into the neighbor with a dorky attractive daughter
>He imagines that she would always be knocking on the front door wanting to see you
>He imagines that she would ridicule you for staying inside all day
>He imagines going to her house and taking a dip in her swimming pool
>He imagines that she would be really touchy and awkward
>He imagines she would pretend that she doesn’t know how to swim because she wants you to hold her
>He imagines that afterwords she would wrap a towel around each other so we could cuddle while drying off

Attached: 641D566C-4B6E-4C9C-9A71-AB4E94D52AAE.jpg (1000x639, 170K)

>he start to imagine doing something amazing
>his brain then quickly clues in and makes him feel bad for even thinking he could do anything amazing
seriously hope none of you do this you freaks

Attached: 1554688138770.gif (600x250, 1.37M)

hahaha no never.
But I often imagine myself married to (older) bonbi

Attached: 1558981377124.gif (763x398, 118K)

>100% of his sexual fantasies are about the woman's pleasure

Attached: 1299307141819.png (323x246, 159K)

>tfw imagine having a female friend from childhood
>stop when i remember how horrible it is to be relied on or to rely on someone else

Attached: 0ogh8eikv5x21.jpg (5194x3457, 2.14M)

>job interview four months ago
>did very well and got the position
>still mull over every answer I gave

Attached: 354.jpg (680x684, 42K)

I imagine myself being interviewed on a panel as if I am someone who has done something worthy of being at a table while people ask me things.

Attached: 1521544775965.png (481x406, 42K)

Attached: 739A1E19-51F9-4954-ABAD-51CE6427C609.gif (498x276, 1.92M)

FUCK OFF

Attached: 1465769367202.jpg (1956x2068, 1.54M)

the correct answer is to be a boss and ask the interviewer how they came up with their hiring method and why they think it works when Google spent a shit ton of money only to find out you can't predict success based on the interview. which is obvious.
point out the dumb questions they ask (tell me about X time you worked as a team).
you should also explore how the interviewer got hired (did they know somebody), their work history, and why they wanted that job. also ask about their salary and make sure to point out that people doing the actual work shouldn't be paid less than the hiring manager.
you could also explore if the interviewer even understands the basics about the job you are trying to get, and ridicule them if they do not.
Suffice to say, HR has done massive damage to the USA by hiring idiots who game these shitty interviews.

>He imagines that someone thought of you when they were at his/her’s lowest
>because of you I didn’t give up

I just want be good role model bros...

>you could also explore if the interviewer even understands the basics about the job you are trying to get, and ridicule them if they do not.
This sounds based as fuck, but they'd probably get triggered and tell you the interview is over and try to leave, though you could just continue to laugh at them

>he fucks up even in his daydreams

Attached: 1528417502353.jpg (600x580, 68K)

>he imagines himself being interviewed on a talk show but he's still as hopelessly depressed as he is now and can't muster any enthusiasm for the audience making the host very uncomfortable as he tries to salvage the interview

Attached: pp,840x830-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 71K)

>Tfw with never go on the old mega64 podcast

Also I wanna go on Joe Rogan just to talk about the Jews

>he imagines getting a dog, despite not having near the money and time required to truly care for one
>he imagines petting the dog when he gets sad

pathetic

Attached: 1345607364735.gif (180x135, 381K)

>he imagines himself being able to flawlessly defuse a knife attack and subdue the attacker after breaking his arm

Attached: 1546462664549.jpg (550x550, 20K)

>even in his daydreams he cannot escape the sorrow because he knows the sequence is built on comforting lies

I wanna pull a Matt and Trey and just show up to fancy events either high on something or looking like a mess. If I were to go to the Oscars I would show up in a durag, shitty Honda civic with a driver, jorts and a massive baggy white T and of course my timbs.

lol who is even sad enough to be like that not me haha

The other day two girls knocked on my door they wanted money for the salvation army. I gave them money but first I had to go get it so I tried talking and it came out a complete horribly mumbled mess and I probably sounded and looked like a complete creep. I declined the tax exception out of anxiety. I think I got extorted by cunny.

Attached: 1537485602326.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

It could be worst, at least you don't have an oscar speech i need to end myself

> Was on a bender after quiting job, fucked up on coke and whiskey.
>Go to grocery store to pick up food
>Cute cashier girl starts talking to me about what I'm doing tonight
>Say I'm going to drink and watch a movie
>She gives me her number
>I pass out 30 mins later when I get home and never text her

I was such a mess for that month the least I could've done was got laid .

Did TV do this to us? We must have developed the mindset which steered us away from being like the people we wish we could be in our school days. Looking back I think I've spent way too much time watching TV. Couldn't have been healthy to have that as a primary source of information.

what’s the point of life if you’re not special

I fucked up my interview so bad that as soon as it ended and I left I started crying on the way home thinking about how stupid I am . I've now had that job for over a year.

tfw cashier girls have never made small talk with me and if I initiate it they only respond to what I say without adding anything themselves, I couldn't even fathom the idea of one giving me their number

Attached: 1516318846431.png (680x680, 290K)

right in a bepis

Attached: uwu.gif (480x270, 40K)

I imagine myself having a podcast

Attached: 20190514_171051.jpg (554x554, 181K)

Me too, I cant get out Im doomed to be a mental hermit.

Get a decent mic and do it user. Probably no one will listen to it but its an easy outlet.

>imagine being part of the mcu

Attached: axsnDjD.gif (303x184, 1.5M)

This

My problem is that I'm too drunk to go through with anything. I took acid a went to a club and this cutie bought me a shot at the bar asked if I had a girlfriend and told me to come home with her. I was too high to even process what was going on and left. I think about this scenario a lot and how much of a moron I am .

ewfewfew

nice trips
thanks for the motivation bro, I think I can give it a try.

>girl bought you a drink
That's super fucking rare, not to put salt in the wound but she was probably a keeper

FUCKIN HELL

Attached: BBBBBB.jpg (640x484, 60K)

this but with a scientific / technical achievement

silence

Attached: cringe.jpg (866x846, 154K)

>a girl making the first move
I could live 100 lives and something like that would never happen, It would actually give me confidence. Why don’t girls do this more? Give me a fucking hand here.

sorta

I ask myself the question I wish someone did. I legit talk to myself.

it helps me reflect and understand .

I bought a ps4 to play with friends online. hopefully it will balance the self talk that goes on for hours.

you daydream because you have bad mental health

Attached: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (550x523, 39K)

>actually got interviewed 3 times in the last 6 months
What's special about it?

So what Zizek did to Peterson? Just in a fantasy?

>He literally imagines he's an avenger(but his own kind that he wrote himself)

>imaging a world where the holocaust actually happened

Why do I fall in love with every woman that's nice to me for 5 seconds?

Attached: 1555017667653.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

Idk man I'm pretty average looking . Just B yourself but take more drugs maybe?
My favorite sex story was when a mutual friend and me got drunk and she starts talking about wanting to try anal and I said il fuck you in the ass and we shook on it and 10 seconds later were fucking. Her asshole was too tight so I couldn't get it in but it was fun .

>imagines being part of mcu

Attached: 3df62adc3b28cc69ea9099a435646caa.jpg (236x282, 22K)