Have you ever met someone famous?

Have you ever met someone famous?

Attached: FB_IMG_1558959370390.jpg (498x496, 44K)

Yeah I met Sandra Bullock work once. She was pretty chill.

No

drogo is based

I once fucked a kpop girl in my hometown

Insufferable cunt

Attached: MV5BMTg1MjQ0MDg0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjYyNjI5Mg@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 10K)

everytime i look into the mirror

imagine being retard enough to pay to be cucked by Mamoa

I once fingered Hex in a nightclub bathroom.

GET

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

MC Hammer is a family friend kind of. He's a nice guy.

Me on the left.

Attached: henry cavill and david gandy.jpg (1968x3000, 1.06M)

I once met Miranda Crosgrove's pusy in USC. she is a cumslut. she said Dan never did sexual shit to her, but he was a weirdo and he touched her way too much.

>Ryan Gosling
Could have sworn it was Bruce Willis.

Me at the back.

Attached: imogen poots and riley.webm (480x480, 2.99M)

Why do cute girls date unironic cucks in current year?

How does he refrain from furiously humping her back?

I've worked in theatre in London so have met loads. Was working at the Royal Court when pic related was on, hung out with Hayley Atwell and Sheev himself.

Attached: the-faith-machine-play-royal-court-theatre-london-britain-shutterstock-editorial-1431247j[1].jpg (1500x1074, 226K)

Al Pacino (backstage on "An Evening with Al Pacino 2015", real nice guy)
Clint Eastwood (met at a golf club in Lake Tahoe, hit on my girlfriend despite being 80+, charming guy)
Joe Pesci (during filming of Love Ranch)
Don Rickles (at GSR before he passed, nice man)
Shia Labeouf (was at a local park fundraiser 15 years ago)
Jim Nabors ("Gomer Pyle", met at the MGM Grand, real asshole)
Dawn Wells ("Mary Ann" from Gilligan's Island, was a neighbor for years)
Madchen Amick (saw her once at my local Arboretum, mentioned Im a fan of David Lynch and she laughed nervously and ran off)

Met Johnny Rotten in a pub in the middle of dickshit nowhere with a few friends. Got pissed and sang Abba with him, then the Landlord chucked us out.

how would you be an ironic cuck?

David Baddiel was at my 18th birthday party