I like the aesthetic. What movie is this gif from?

I like the aesthetic. What movie is this gif from?

Attached: 1558862170711.gif (254x191, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3526810/fullcredits/?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm
youtube.com/watch?v=EjkhnuCdBd8
inconvenienthistory.com/6/3/3331
kingsownmuseum.com/ko2556.htm
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html#auschwitzswimmingpool
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The greatest story never told

Thanks, dude!

No problem, friend!

That's the most impressive cast I've ever seen.
imdb.com/title/tt3526810/fullcredits/?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

you're not gonna fool anyone into watching your retarded 7 hour nazi bullshit

Did I get played?

Samefag

>Voluntarily watching nazi propaganda made by some random nobody with zero academic credentials

>academic credentials
cringe

(me)
So I tried to read the reviews, it goes from "it's an horrible nazi propaganda" to "it's an eye oppening masterpiece", apparently it's strongly divisive. Anyone watched it ?

it's from some shitty music video, thanks for wasting my time faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=EjkhnuCdBd8

Imagine getting this triggered over a joke

Have sex my friend

Cringe all you want fuckwit. The Holocaust is one of the best documented incidents in human history. Questioning a scientific and historical consensus this broad requires some fucking effort.

We live in a world where everyone is constantly triggered.

Holy shit!
How did they manage to convince all these busy politicians to star in their movie?

Show me the ovens.

Watch it and make up your own mind.

do you have any documentation proving the existence of homicidal gas chambers at majdanek?

I find it weird that it's one of the best documented incidents in human history

You know I'm sure when (((they))) were trying to tell old Christopher Columbus the Earth was flat they came at him with similar arguments.

Anyone else not have any vested interest in denying the Holocaust but do it anyway because it seems to make idiots foam at the mouth faster than anything?

Call your country's top university. Ask to speak to a history professor. They will take your call. Ask them all your stupid Holocaust questions and get owned you sad fucks. Bet none of you have the balls. Pussies.

Based on this thread, I'll do it for that very reason.

>call the church and ask the priest. i don't have the proof, i just believe it
nice religious belief faggot

aushwitz has been debunked lol

I did and the professor ended the call by asking me what I knew about FBI crime statistics, we're meeting for dinner later to discuss how to eliminate all nonwhites. Thanks for helping me discover a new friend!

Define "vested interest".
Also, you can't deny the existence of something that never happened in the first place.

Attached: reality-of-auschwitz.png (768x525, 425K)

>why yes, I do think anecdotal evidence is as good as real evidence!

Attached: 7236163.jpg (375x300, 60K)

Such pussies.

>horse grooming
topkek

>holocaust deniers

Attached: nignogdumbdumb.jpg (360x394, 135K)

Attached: 1363995720257.jpg (491x491, 67K)

kys schlomo

>t.

Attached: 1493126588637.jpg (600x737, 75K)

not even a nazi/storm faggot here. but people like you who rhhheee over the stupid ironic shit that is posted just to piss you off are more annoying that the actual people who deny the holocaust.

stop paying attention to them and they will go the fuck away, stop feeding them and they will starve out.

Denying the entirety of the Holocaust is one thing, but what about believing the Soviets/Allies bloated the numbers?

I was played. Thanks, dude! The music is garbage, though.

denial of the entire event doesn't equate to questioning the numbers. Thats a terrible narrative pushed by universities, when there are plenty of credible well published historians who put the numbers inclusive of Jews and nazi political enemies, undesirables etc to below 5 million.

It was a massive war, its obvious Jewish people suffered in it, as did millions of Germans and Russians. What people take question with was not the question of whether Jews were persecuted and rounded up (as were Japanese in the United States and Canada), but whether there was in fact the widespread use of gas chambers to kill up to six million of them, as opposed to only 300,000 dying of starvation and typhus, as was concluded by the International Red Cross.

How many people died in the holocaust?

Because according to several different sources, it's as few a 100,000 and as many as 20 million. So much for being the "best documented" genocide in history. No one can even agree on a number.

you do realize the Nazis put other people than Jews in camps right? political enemies and "undesirables" Social Democrats, Communists, Gypsies, the chronically unemployed, and homosexuals to name a few.

How is 6 million JUST people of Jewish decent? Also not ALL Jewish people were persecuted, there were a significant amount German-Jews (with Jewish ancestry making up 25% or more of their ancestry) allowed in the Wehrmacht and some rose pretty high in the ranks.

>Gypsies
wtf I love Adolf now

Zionist extremists claim that specifically 6 million kikes were killed, in addition 5 million gentiles, though now they are gradually admitting they made up the 5 million figure, so it would be big enough to grab attention, but not so big it would overshadow the kosher "6 million"

give birth faggot

IT KEEPS DROPPING

Attached: a017bd6d31.jpg (800x581, 149K)

wtf is this real?

If you want some serious historical inquiry into the event, without the StormFaggotry i suggest

inconvenienthistory.com/6/3/3331

>15 min per body

It's shooped, baka

muh academics

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>only 300,000 dying of starvation and typhus, as was concluded by the International Red Cross.

Attached: screenshot_5.png (700x913, 122K)

Based. Now this thread can die.

t. zog cog

>one of the best documented incidents in human history

Attached: 1539634228297.jpg (489x370, 37K)

>Angora bunny rabbit farm:
imgur.com/CFOReRs

>"Auschwitz" stables:
imgur.com/iTjcA3l

>"Auschwitz" Greenhouse:
imgur.com/bTUyGkq

>"Auschwitz" football team
imgur.com/J0qEZMH

>Swimming pool:
imgur.com/QykBcbA

>Brothel:
imgur.com/IMnzcX0

>Theatre:
imgur.com/0zEqQtf

>Conclusion:
imgur.com/fpBDPB2

>Library
The library photo is an outright hoax: it's actually a photo of the library in Pforzheim Officer POW Camp in Germany made in 1918: kingsownmuseum.com/ko2556.htm

This and more on

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html#auschwitzswimmingpool

Attached: 1528062031813.jpg (2520x4504, 2.68M)