To the user on Yea Forums who makes daily art house threads: I just saw November (2017) and it was beautiful...

To the user on Yea Forums who makes daily art house threads: I just saw November (2017) and it was beautiful. Thanks for the recommendation.

I thought it was too crazy at first, with the puppets and the ghosts turning into giant chickens, but it was all set up for a wonderful pay off. Now I want an Estonian wolf waifu.

Attached: 1494255170467.jpg (1636x1744, 1017K)

Are there actual daily arthouse threads now?

Yeah, but they die quick because Yea Forums is full of plebs who just want to talk about Game of Thrones and capeshit.

To be fair you're probably a major pleb as well if you were impressed in any way by November.

No problem sweetie

Ironman dies, faggot.

t. some random pleb who most likely hasn't seen a single Ilyenko, Osyka, Balayan or even Parajanov is blown away by an absolutely mediocre flick and thinks he has superb taste now

kek

I said thanks for the recommendation, not that it blew my mind. Try not to suffocate from your head up your ass, you name dropping pseud.

>le avengers angle didn't work, time to change up my tactic and call him a pseud
based pleb

Imagine raving for a b-movie student flick

Attached: 39.png (420x314, 226K)

I'm an uber patrician and I liked Novermber as well, come at me

>Seven Samurai
>Days of Heaven
>La Haine
>art house
whoever made this image is a retard

Anus Films lol

no

David Lunch lol

David Films lol

Anus Lunch lol

ghost story was pretty rad

Ahes of Time is boring as hell

>Osyka
Hahahahahaha fuck you pseud none of his films were relevant then nor now retard

>he doesn't know any Estonian directors
lmao

>Mfw no Roy Andersson recommendations in an art house thread.

Attached: a-pigeon-sat-on-a-branch-reflecting-on-existence.jpg (2400x1350, 565K)

Is Malick arthouse or just pretentious?

Attached: Knight_of_Cups_poster.jpg (220x326, 19K)