What movie should I watch before I kill myself. Is The passion of christ any good?

What movie should I watch before I kill myself. Is The passion of christ any good?

Attached: 1554941915711.jpg (580x563, 236K)

sneed's feed and seed

how are you gonna do it?

The Passion would be a great movie to go out on.Oh yeah, and "dont kill yourself"

Blade Runner 2046 or The Thin Red Line.

Or 127 Hours.

>life is too hard so I'm going to kill myself

Attached: 1517931015484.jpg (387x437, 41K)

Stroszek

>no I'd rather not kill myself
pussy
Prolly hanging but I am starting to feel better. Is hanging painful?

Why do you care I am no one to you. And tomorrow it makes no difference to you if I do or don't.

You're going to die anyway so what's the rush, crying that you dont want to carry on makes you a bitch

This, living is based

It's pretty good yeah

Attached: TPOTC.jpg (3000x1250, 2.39M)

Too much suffering. I have alright days. But to imagine suicidal idealization imagine being hungry and not being able to eat. It's not logical. It comes and goes. Only sleeping tends to help

I'm pretty sure an user has killed themselves before, don't do it.

Suicide takes balls

>EVERY SCENE IS DRENCHED IN KINO
Based and Kinopilled

Watch Captain Marvel

>makes you a bitch

Okaaay? Do you think a guy who thinks so low of himself he wants to end it, would care if you call him a bitch or a coward?

>suffering

Attached: 1427321266789.png (800x750, 106K)

Captain Marvel

I just don't want to be alive. This has been a long time coming guys. Some of you guys are real faggots, but I considered some of you guys my friends thank you for the good times friends. I hope you all have good lives friends.

Attached: 1555350235685.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>Is hanging painful?
If you do it right you snap your neck and die instantly and if you do it wrong you choke to death which is agonizing. I think anyway.

Good luck OP, I'm going to do it soon too. Personally I'm doing it because I can't deal with being a homo. Not even joking.

End of Evangelion
At least that's what I will do

Attached: 1498921234377.png (1366x768, 499K)

Attached: fuck off and do it.gif (268x268, 853K)

what about this?

Attached: Jesus_of_nazareth.jpg (235x424, 25K)

Have you tried not being a fag? I don't mean forcing yourself to date the opposite sex, but just not dating?

Just date men.any good?

>I just don't want to be alive.

Attached: 1528819639003.jpg (378x378, 31K)

JANNNIEEEESSSS, we've got attention seeking fags here using movies as a secondary topic/excuse/front so they can actually bitch and moan about how they're going to kill themselves

Attached: IM GONNA KILL MYSELF.gif (253x266, 3.88M)

op here i am going to go to sleep and watch passion of christ. Hopefully I will feel better after sleeping it's like 3am. If not I will try calling my psych and ask what to do prolly go er
Faggots like this make me want to live out of spite faggot

Pootie Tang. I am not even joking. Just like the movie Pootie Tang.

What’s the fastest and least painful way to kill yourself bros? Besides a gun of course

You should go out like a vigilante, fighting crime.

Eat 2 cups full of apple seeds. The cyanide will kill you instantly.

>prolly go er
don't waste their time, they have actual problems to deal with.

Yell "WOMEN ARE SHIT" in public. The CEO of Twitter himself will shoot a high voltage beam from the sky on you.