Hey user, I heard you said I look like a real life eyes wide shut mask, i hear people laughed, and it was quite funny

>hey user, I heard you said I look like a real life eyes wide shut mask, i hear people laughed, and it was quite funny
>well,
>i am not laughing, user.

how does one even face this jaw dropping situation and manage to get out alive by the skin of your teeth?

Attached: BlocksYourTinnitusses.jpg (976x1303, 1.35M)

submit

to what though? you think she is chomping at the bit to give you pleasure or something?

She looks like the kinda girl who would eat your ass out and then want to immediately make out afterwards

Stop shilling your garbage movie here you has been cunt

Attached: creepy dude.webm (1920x1040, 2.32M)

>eat your ass out
nigger

OP here, holy shit calm your schizo newfriend, fresh off the boat? welcome!

kill yourself shillhole

Attached: Olivia Wilde Drinking Buddies 6.webm (1040x816, 2.95M)

Attached: mrpowers.jpg (370x370, 26K)

Attached: olivia wilde undressing.webm (1080x1080, 3M)

>imagine punching her in the jaw

nice bush

imagine she eat your ass

white girl ass is so pathetic

I'd be all right with that.

90s born queers were a mistake

It's impossible, you would certainly have your head removed from your body

>paint by numbers teen comedy that brings nothing new to the table
>a bunch of unsubtle ideinty politics and feminism propaganda that would only appeal to rich white ladies in their 40s
>claims to be a woman but doesnt realize teen girls dont give a flying fuck about feminism and only care about cute boys doing cute things, why do you think supernatual and kpop are popular

dead careers general?

kill yourself nigger

have sex

Attached: 1557888082795.jpg (1500x1000, 633K)

Is this really her or CGI again?

i'll eat your ass too if you're not careful

She smokes like a chimney...It catches up to you especially when its your only meal

Attached: pajeet_stop.gif (512x384, 1.36M)

this is a blue board user

kill yourself nigger faggot

god darn, shes built like a value sack of flour.

cry moar redditfag

>god darn

Attached: 1557558894773.jpg (765x717, 116K)

Attached: water.png (500x510, 108K)

she was so hot on house

time really is merciless

why she wearing pizzagate earrings?

>115642249
Imagine being a fan of that PJW moron
>inb4 libtard or leftist
>I am not

yea, her jaw grows like a goldfish

You libtards can buy off movie critics, you can force rotten tomatos to only let people who agree with you write criticism. But the box office dont lie.

And that spells trouble for you at sacrifice shmoa joe

Attached: genitic freak.jpg (256x256, 37K)

Attached: Olivia Wilde Butter.webm (1280x544, 2.83M)

Attached: 8CC64748-1172-44B7-9759-75F2B9F79540.jpg (1665x2085, 549K)

i can see her nipples!!

Congrats, you're not a virgin anymore

a woman posted this, gotta be.

how to get a girl with chad jawlines like that

is it common on Slavs?

pic related that Polish single mom

Attached: 1556909382454.jpg (500x506, 45K)

to Loving Authority

I'd rather not break my hand

>libtards

wow you're stupid

Attached: whachadoin.jpg (1438x1079, 131K)

Attached: waters.jpg (554x516, 258K)

Wow I’m surprised the box office for this film is tracking so poorly. I guess people are starting to catch on to the ridiculously inflated RT scores.

Also idk why they are trying to play it like Superbad was introspective or deep in any way. It was just funny.

>Wow
>idk

>why they are trying to play it like Superbad
Because Jonah Hill's sister is in it and (((they))) want a chubby Jooish girl to be the new comedy icon to replace Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer. All of the hype was to create her breakout narrative for the summer. Except teen girls know Feldstein is ugly. And teen girls don't relate to bicoastal LGBT elites and don't give af who RBG is.

This is a terrific flop for its cultural significance. And they can't blame "trolls" and white males this time. No girls showed up. The few who did gave it a meh Cinemascore. It's hilarious seeing Jooish critics perplexed by it flopping. They can't admit Feldstein isn't attractive and that her entitled Jooishness was instinctively a turn off for teens. Just as Natalie Portman has aged terribly. And Chloe (((Moretz))).

I get why they’re comparing the movie to Superbad, I don’t get why people are pretending Superbad was like a poignant cultural touchstone or anything. It was just a “let’s slay puss” comedy only a semitone above American Pie.
It was funny and I liked it, but it’s probably a bad standard to use if you’re trying to convince people your movie has a message or significance “for millennials”.
Also “The Female ______” is always just admitting your idea sucks, lol

She looks like PTM's offspring

Attached: ptm.jpg (1440x1080, 65K)

Hey is this thread to discuss her directorial debut which premiered this weekend? It must be, since I'm on Yea Forums

Attached: 4L_jwvjYa84.jpg (640x476, 45K)

Yes, Superbad is another example of (((hype))) but in this case because it made okay money (it wasn't a massive hit like Ferris Bueller or Animal House) they can push this narrative that it was a generational touchstone.

When in truth all of the Apatow Clique garbage has aged terribly, esp aesthetically, except for Freaks and Geeks. They look like cheap tv comedies. We have to pretend Pineapple Express was Fast Times when if you show it on a college campus, few people will show up now. Compare Superbad to Fast Times, the latter has such rad aesthetics. Risky Business unironically resembles a sleek European art film in comparison. Yet Apatow goes around acting like a burdened liberal genius lol. Bookshart bombing shows their time is up

Attached: olivia wilde punch.webm (1336x720, 2.96M)

It's a fake bush btw

imagine she did that to your nutsack.

Do career directors who have to work their way up being PAs and filming B unit shit get mad when some actress comes in and just takes the job because they’re too old to be professionally hot?

itt: seething jawlets

Why does Hollywood make movies about ugly kikes and not good-looking people?

Attached: 57156472_140941946957909_1319960476646207817_n.jpg (934x1167, 82K)

Attached: wilde_gone_wild.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Attached: No kiss I give blowjob.webm (1920x1080, 2.81M)

When did she start doing nude scenes?

Attached: 1546753549606.png (580x548, 293K)

I see better looking women every day at the gym than any Hollywood whore.

>me on the right

Before the white man came to Africa, Africans didn't even a concept of time - no word for tomorrow for example.

h-how did he do it lads?
>top right is them body slamming eachother

Attached: sauce.jpg (587x597, 83K)

That's kind of her point I think. Time became an important metric with the industrial revolution, train timetables, working hours etc. Before that you could just work from sunrise to sunset without having to bother with strict timekeeping. All I get out of her complaining though is that black people can't fit into modern society and would rather bitch about it than adjust.

What I get is that people are going into and being pushed along these bullshit fields just to say shit that gets clicks or dumb bullshit so they can try to legitimize their worthless field. Statements like these are from the same style of writing as sitcom formulas. Come up woith wacky and outrageous scenario and fill out the rest until you have enough to make a Tedx talk.

Blacks arent the only ones who didnt have a concept of time. Most agrarian civilizations didnt. Even white people

Attached: 1558954468331.webm (1040x816, 2.95M)

Jesus Christ this is really fucking false. You can be racist and not pull shit out of your ass. Why are you guys so retarded

oh nonoonono

Attached: 1509204490624.jpg (1000x1144, 278K)

>smoking indoors
Absolutely Haram

OP here, stop pretending to be me

it's a balcony you dingus