Chings Warlords in Westeros

How would they deal in the Iron Throne War.

Attached: images (6).jpg (267x189, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Heavenly_Horses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill all Westerosi by using sound tactics and properly kowtowing

Attached: D4A0582C-B134-4FC6-A851-ABA887B31B42.jpg (580x396, 26K)

It’s called the three kingdoms. Read it.

Its a question about East vs West Fantasy match, you fool.

Sounds gay.

>implying anyone can bet the ambition of Cao Cao

it won't end well

Attached: unknown (1).png (640x793, 786K)

they would get fucked more than likely because medieval european armor pretty much no sells medieval asian weaponry
the only major advantages asian armies would have is numbers, in every other way they would more than likely get fucked

Lu Bu vs The Mountain?

>imagine being this much of a brainlet

>40 000 civilians eaten

Can Dany's teleporting and fast restocking army beat Lu Bu?

he's right though

valarian steel is just standard steel in china

Cao Cao would laugh in Renly’s face and run off cackling like an absolute madman before his army nothing personells Renly’s men

Let me take a wild guess, Wei recked everybody

>he he china so mighty and strong
>a bunch of half naked spartans show up, muscles rippling in the sunlight as they form a phalanx and kill everyone and rape the women

Attached: dAK9sg1.jpg (1488x1600, 307K)

>roman "hvmor"

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-27 12-41-41.png (399x211, 20K)

Technically. Wei conquered Shu, but then Wei was usurped by the Sima clan who started the Jin Dynasty and conquered Wu.

Eat the inhabitants of Kings Landing

Nice fantasy you got there

>Records of Chinese traders in Rome ofter comented on how good at selling and negotiations the romans were, as well as the size on their noses

Attached: 1481825316611[1].png (500x500, 3K)

I don't understand why would a delegate speak to some common man and ask for the emperor, is he autistic or something?

he's asking for directions. It's something non autistic people do when they're in an unfamiliar place.

Nigger, the fucking greeks literately invented the gym. Like they invented getting swole.

The pudgy chinks wouldnt stand a chance

And when they werent getting swole they were inventing philosophy

If Sun Ce didn't die, He would have conquer the whole china together with Zhou yu.

>he's asking for directions
>when neither parties understand each other's language
So autism?

>when neither parties understand each other's language
but they do, re-read the last sentence

Gayreeks got their asses kicked by the Chinese so clearly their gym didn't help.

Below is when the Chinese invaded a central asian country owned by Greek settlers solely to get horses to fight steppeniggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Heavenly_Horses

He’d be lucky if he was able to conquer the Riverlands which Zhou Yu was planning on doing years later. Cao Cao was busy with Yuan Shao at the time Sun Ce was thinking about invading the north but he wouldn’t be so stupid as to not anticipate Sun Ce attacking from behind.

ahem,

FUCK YELLOW TURBANS
FUCK CAO WEI
FUCK SUN WU
FUCK DONG ZHUO
FUCK LU BU
UPHOLD FILIAL PIETY
UPHOLD THE HAN
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: BENEVOLENCE.png (853x686, 46K)

Fuck chinks, compare westeros to Sengoku Jidai Japan.

Nobunaga is obviously Tywin

>steal*

Chinese people believe the longer your nose, the longer your dick. I learned this when I first went to buy cigarettes in a tobacco store in China. While I was looking at stuff the shop guy told his wife something along the lines of "look at his nose, it's quite long" and she did an embarrassed laugh. I asked a dude I met there why she did that and he told me.

Weird how all East Asian cultures are ripoffs of and paid tribute for years to China

He cute

Attached: 1459418637688.jpg (900x705, 136K)

>the only major advantages asian armies would have is numbers
So the only thing that really matters

>Fuck chinks, compare westeros to Sengoku Jidai Japan.

Attached: ac6.jpg (600x800, 56K)

>I got everything I know about Japan from Sekiro

Attached: U3G5wCr[1].png (1234x1120, 658K)

You could say the same about Europe and Romans. Germans were even calling their lands the Holy Roman Empire after they tore down the real one in the first place.

Westeros is comparable to late medieval Europe. The advantage form better swords, horses, and plate armour alone would completely btfo the chinks

and yet they got BTFO by larping Huns

>here's your zweihander bro
Chinese called it horse chopping sword. The blade was 114 centimetres long and very straight with a slight curve in the last half.

Attached: Zhanmadao[1].jpg (859x555, 104K)

why did they feel the need to chop horses

To stop the guy on the horse from trampling you.

Attached: 9f02c7c25a9e40bb8dd4805af7346e52[1].jpg (800x531, 271K)

that still solves only half the problem.

Man,His retard brother together with his retard general killed the god of war and defeated Shu,that makes you think on this big what if.

And yet medieval Europeans kept getting btfo in the crusades by sandniggers and later the Mongols that they had to hide in a castle and wait for them to go away. So clearly something is not adding up.

I never understood the worship medieval Europe gets. In terms of expanding power, medieval Europe kinda sucked. It was when they stopped being medieval and started using guns and long travelling boats they finally became feared. But for some reason we rather fantasize about worthless knights.

Soooooo is Total War: Three Kingdoms good?

You chop him too once the horse is dealt with

Attached: 1280px-Sword_of_Goujian,_Hubei_Provincial_Museum,_2015-04-06_01[1].jpg (1280x852, 70K)

AI is still shit, as you might expect, but the generals can have cool wuxia duels, which is great, considering it's a large scale strategy game.

Yes
no

Attached: YXO0DMM.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

I can't argue with ingenuity like this.

OH yeah the """""""" unbeatable""""""""" phalanx

Nigga, Lu Bu would make Red Hare backflip and cockslap Mountain, breaking his neck. The power levels are something else.

In general, Cao Cao would BTFO everyone in Westeros after Zhuge Liang concocts an elaborate plan only to defeat Dany only to be left seething by rain or something.

Well, you also have the chicken claw sickle.

Attached: 26031Z360R[1].jpg (750x421, 62K)

Steam roll Westeros with huge armies, not fearing attrition tactics but in fact using them profusely . Enslaving non Chinese people or making them second rate citizens until they can be replaced.

Dany's dragons would appear for 5 seconds and get shot by lightning because Zhuge Liang is bullshit

"Not even Heaven can save Sima Yi now"
*Rains ruins fire trap*
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1446604176360.gif (1276x996, 157K)

Cao Cao was a chad and the ideal ruler

basically let all them conquer the whole of europe until a bunch of Forrest niggers called germans showed up

Attached: D7i6gpbU0AAiFp1.jpg (574x1200, 275K)

Wrong. Only through benevolence and upholding the Han can peace come to the realm.

Attached: ZoDruDur.jpg (400x265, 17K)

Cover that shit in poison and no one will come near you.

Attached: Wubeizhi_Langxian4[1].jpg (654x815, 94K)

what were the hooks for, disarming the opponent? bretty good, I am more of a triple dagger guy though

Attached: spring_loaded_triple_dagger.jpg (512x715, 30K)

>Loser warlord
>Needed to have a fantasy novel written about him to be anything more than a side note in history decades after everyone's deaths

*Blocks your path*

Attached: c24cf3feff677106ba56f48f7241817d.gif (480x270, 1.78M)

>half of the problem
user, falling from a horse is not pretty.

>Implying the ROTK is anything but a rigorous historical work
>weifag calling anyone a loser after Cao Cao's dynasty got supplanted by their own advisors.

Attached: Lookathisretardedpost.jpg (550x366, 43K)

>Chinks = YiTi
>YiTi is a 1000 bickering states run by 1000 faggots worshipping 1000 different gods who all claim to be some sort of gemstone fighting over being a Rhinestone Emperor, when they're not getting BTFO by literal coneheads on zebras

Planetos Chinks are even more catty and retarded than the Westerosi. They could do fuck all except cut off expensive wine imports.

Dunno about those but Deer horn knives are used like that.
>Deer horn knives are especially associated with the soft style Chinese martial art Baguazhang, which is known for its diverse weaponry. They are mainly used in trapping an opponent's weapon in aid of tying up or breaking the opponent's weapon, disarming the opponent and other close combat applications.
>Deer horn knives are normally used against longer weapons such as spears, swords, broadswords, or any weapon which uses a safe distance to attack from. One advantage of deer horn knives in comparison to a longer weapon is that seeing as the deer horn knives are direct appendages of the hands, they can be moved with great speed and precision, and along with their ease of concealment, can easily be used to catch their opponent off guard.

Attached: 1200px-Deerhornknives[1].jpg (1200x900, 145K)

Europeans constantly fought amongst themselves, Crusades were fighting in enemy territory hundreds of miles away. Sandniggers were useless except for Saladin, then they got BTFO by turkroaches. Mongols never fought western euros, they just dabbed on slavshits and got beaten in Syria. Primitive cannon were being used as early as Crecy (1346). Before decent sailing ships travel was limited so everyone just fucked up their neighbors.

>Based Liu Bei giving mental damage to his heir

Attached: based Liu Bei.webm (720x400, 2.54M)

>watching Zhuge Liang trying to heave the retard child into a somewhat stable position as ruler
Funny.

Absolutely based. A true benevolent and righteous ruler puts his interests and those of his family below that of his people and subalterns.

Attached: AggravatingRewardingBass-small.gif (400x286, 995K)

>Be Zhuge Liang
>Benevolence
>Pls Big Wu help us defeat Cao Cao
>Retard Guan yu gets killed
>Trying to avenge him
>Defeated by Lu xun
>Pls Big Wu dont destroy us.
>Shitposting Cao Cao and Zhou yu reputation with Three Kingdom war Novel

they've destroyed far more stable and prosperos civilisations. the chinks strand no chance