Why do white Americans hate Mexicans so much?

Just hearing the word Mexican gets their blood boiling up.

Attached: 1F05AF2A-A2F6-486A-90BF-3A0EAE33BABD.jpg (500x500, 30K)

The media. Now go away kike. We're not interested.

Jealousy

off topic

Economy now take all the illegal Mexicans and go to Canada

Because Mexican's do a better job working than lazy ass fat Americans. Hmm why is Pedro cutting that fat American's lawn? Because that fat lazy American can't lift their 6000 pound smelly sweaty ass off that moldy dented couch and do it themselves

because one million people illegally crossing a border every year is totally natural and not at all a violation of our sovereignty

I don’t they are pretty hard workers and I think they should actually become legal citizens but it’s probably easy to ignore it

He wasn't supposed to say that.

Attached: haredimen_1826929c.jpg (460x287, 47K)

im have half mexican and even i hate full on mexicans

Because Mexico is a shit hole because Mexican people are trash. We dont want too many Mexicans here in the US because the US might become like Mexico. Very simple

This thread: purchased

Imagine how small his dick is with all that juicing

What TV show or film is this?

>he thinks juicing makes your dick small
I have some bad news for you son

They hate us because they're not us.

>t. Juan Carlos Hernandez Julio Gonzalez

I'm trapped in a border city of mostly mexicans and not only will they not hire me to do the simplest of tasks, they are absolutely the most repellant pack of fucking mutants I've ever encountered. Xenophobic, ignorant, uneducated, expectant of others, lazy, stupid, and they litter everywhere. I kill myself inside my own head a thousand times every day just to dream of getting away from them but I'm not going to die in this piss puddle.

this is now a dubs thread

You must be a shit worker then

Well NOW it is.

bit gay of you m8

>t. blownup dicklet
how's life with an atrophied nutsack?

Pretty good. I get laid and I’m sure I can fuck your mom and sister if wanted.

>Almost every minority in America is mad about how the original settlers treated them
>Still value the country as a whole, wish for things to be better and for unity to be present, or instead would rather remain in their isolated communities within the country while acknowledging that others should have their own

>Mexicans
>Hate the entirety of the country, no matter what ethnic group they belong to, because they aren't also Mexicans
>Think they are honorary whites, almost to the same degree as Armenians
>See themselves as above other Hispanics and go through huge mental hoops to place themselves as "higher"
>Take excessive pride in the fact that they are a North American country (makes them feel even whiter than usual!)
>All of this while simultaneously demanding that America return its territories to Mexico because the American settlers "stole" it
>All of this while spouting near-constant anti-patriotic rhetoric
>All of this while still illegally exporting hundreds of thousands of immigrants annually
>All of this while carrying out in their Mexican communities and contributing 100% of their economic gains only to one another beyond taxes (which most of them avoid anyways)

They are parasites who are proud of being parasites, feel that they are entitled to drain from their host, feel that their host is wrong to deny them, and believe they are better than other parasites because they happened to be born closer to the host than the rest. Blacks didn't have a choice when they were forcibly dragged into the country, and most of them are too poor presently to leave even if they wanted to. Spics, on the other hand, willingly enter the nation and shit it up while doing everything they can to be proud of it.

Attached: 1535073878654.gif (260x320, 1.97M)

>sex without the ability to cum
Pathetic. You might as well live out the rest of your life as a eunuch.