So Yea Forums? Have you taken the /SchaubPill/ yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=COkVyCFplNY

So Yea Forums? Have you taken the /SchaubPill/ yet?

Attached: file.png (1080x1174, 910K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZW4aEQAH_M
streamable.com/x5sxb
youtube.com/watch?v=80G38bxPeyI
youtube.com/watch?v=I49ec95gV_g
youtube.com/watch?v=2Yr-W0e3LSY
youtube.com/watch?v=-qa31O3kZ7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit stop

Attached: suicide_beam.png (270x360, 66K)

jamal the asian barber haha

Take it back to /heem/, b

who?

Brendan is terrible and got a special before Bobby Lee, shits not right.

No but I just took the /TheoPill/shits crazy bruh

Attached: B51BD9BD-2A72-4768-98BF-4B14ACEBF46C.jpg (620x930, 78K)

Attached: IMG_20190524_225201.jpg (640x530, 65K)

AHAHHAH HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT THAT WAS SHOPPED

Attached: lVZG177.png (841x371, 101K)

No surprise there.

Getting better looking as you age rules, women will never know this feel.

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1440, 247K)

*GADOOOSH*

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

This is why he was saying he was depressed and been drinking and eating bad food when he was on joes podcast

NOOOOO FUCL YOU SHJTS THID WAS SUPPOSED TO BR HIS BIG MOMENT FUCK YOU PEOPLE AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Attached: getout.jpg (512x512, 30K)

fuck schoob

Joe Rogan is so powerful he gets scrubs like this showtime specials. think about that for a second.

Next Carlin t b h

Reminder that 1 year ago Schaub was seething on Rogan about Netflix not coming a-knocking to get him a special. This showtime special was 3 years in, imagine his specials 2 years in.

Bobby Lee has been in the game for like thirty years. If he was going to get one, he would have

Attached: gay rogan.png (1024x1024, 1.42M)

this nigga gay

No, and stop shilling.

Where are you g*rman muzrat?

Attached: goat.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

And also Lithcuck

Attached: goat in a rug.jpg (470x444, 26K)

Theo Von is one of the weirdest dude I've ever seen talk. His shit is so retarded and off the charts that it loops right back to funny and well thought out.

male equivalent of amy schumer?

Lmao

>schaub, we need to talk.

Attached: 155869665945767989.png (784x555, 193K)

schumer is unironically funnier than schaub

>"Yo, faglord! Stop getting a chubby and hop in, bro"

What do you do, Yea Forums

Attached: snapshot.jpg (640x360, 52K)

He’s great as a sidekick of Theo Von and occasionally says something funny, that’s all I care for. I love Showers.

who here watching #TheoGate???

What's this meme, I saw the h3 podcast and they actually almost addressed it

Theo fucked Christina P from your moms house podcast.
Tom Segura is lowkey salty about it and him and Theo have been throwing passive aggressive remarks at each other.

The big question is, did they fuck before or after she got married

who cares about some literal b squad podcaster/comedians. i hate how everyone with a podcast is doing this comedy thing. i blame rogan

gay lol haha homo

Theo is the new big thing. I dont think he'll reach Burr or Louis heights but his podcast has a random southern style of humour that isnt being done by anyone else in LA.

>You failed at MMA and now you failed at comedy
>*joe slides a gun across the table*
>It's time to take the smith and wesson retirement plan

he'll never stop, he's spammed this meme for 4+ years now

you should be a comedian they said...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-27 Brendan Schaub gets Knocked Out by Roy - YouTube.png (1424x820, 1.43M)

Theo and Tom should fuck just to spite that bitch.

It's Chris Rock: Bring The Pain for 2019

NOOOOOOOOOOOO JOE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

>33 posters
how many are just /heem/

>my dad didn't want me to watch Ace Ventura in 1993 (even though it came out in 1994)

just some jealous cheetos fingers b

remember everyone: joe rogan is responsible for this. jesus christ.

lol he wasn't ready
try again in 10 years when you have a solid hour schlob

Joe just wants to be the Colin Quinn of LA so goddamn badly that he's giving us this shit

Bobby Lee and other comics were talking about hating the Comedy Store now since it's become Joe Rogan's brozone these days. They feel like they don't belong anymore

Holy shit it's real, these reviews don't even seem like mean trolling

Attached: 2dd.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Why do white boiis love this man so much?

Post link. I want to hear some anti-DeathSquad stuff

I don't really like any stand-up comedy and I think this is the worst trailer for a stand-up special I've seen.

he is white

theo was the one that got away

>this is white to mutts
No

>americans
Omigod the memes are real...

Somehow, Joe's other buddy, Bryan Callen has a worse trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=CZW4aEQAH_M

streamable.com/x5sxb

heard him say the other day he is italian but everyone thinks he is mexican

So they're just letting their coke dealer cut up trailers now right?

I like Bryan but yeah this trailer proves he knows s’much about animals and s’little about comedy

I find it pretty funny that there is so much drama between comedians. Like who the fuck is this girl that Bobby Lee is talking about?

ok now that's the worst i've seen

Which girl comedian was he talking about here?

I watched the trailer and it's like one of those parodies of stand up comedy that would play on the TV in gta IV

there hilarious though

>a chimp is guarding the door so he won't run

are white people known for being chauffeurs in america? i don't get it...

American """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""comedy""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Attached: rogan.jpg (646x431, 59K)

Probably because Rockstar employees had actual personal connections to a bunch of stand ups from half of them having worked in satelllite radio together at some point

>dude imagine Lesnar fucking you in the ass

He can't say that blacks in Cadillac's are drug dealers. Or rappers... So he makes this lame joke.

Brendon Schwaub is a modern day resistance man.

Attached: Brandon Schaub, Modern Day Resistance Man.png (821x532, 865K)

Also, Rolls Royce is a bad choice. If he said Mercedes or Porche it would make sense, but Joe and Brenda probably own these cars

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE

Attached: rogan.jpg (720x404, 84K)

>I spent an entire year developing this bit

>durr humans are really just apes!!

yuck. fucking hack. all thesee morons love physical comedy too.

no no guys he's just doing an andy kaufman

someone link the video please I can't find it

so its pretty much confirmed that Schaub got this gig by being Rogans bit on the side, right? Theres got to be some dick getting sucked, not sure which one of them is doing the sucking though

Attached: HGH-dealer.jpg (475x545, 56K)

it's simply incredible how Joe constantly spouts work ethic shit when he himself spends a large portion of his life orchestrating nepotism

I like Rogan but his idea of hard work is ridiculously skewed. He's lived in the Hollywood bubble for an entire lifetime at this point, he has no idea how normal people live.

this is positively Lynchian

Attached: calmdy.jpg (1827x1001, 165K)

I wonder who the fuck goes to these comedy clubs.

youtube.com/watch?v=80G38bxPeyI

You gotta admit it's pretty impressive that this guy has managed to do like 5 things at a professional level despite not being good at anything.

Kek

comedy cliques are the some of the saddest things. not only is your entire life the lowest form of art but you don't even have confidence in your artform and terrified that you aren't really that funny (you aren't) and need to be in a group of people who constantly tell you how funny you are because they'll do the same thing to you in this weird insecure codependent thing.
there isn't a single genuinely funny person who belongs to such a pathetic organisation of individuals. and you can't become funny by practising comedy like some kind of craftsman. you're either born funny or you're not

>tells a story for 35 minutes to make you laugh for 3 seconds at the end of it

yeh good one

He never played a single snap in the NFL despite his claims of being an ex NFL player.

The Comedy Store would never let him on stage if it wasn't for Joe Rogan.

He had a pretty shitty fight career too.

Yep, that's what I said, only you sucked the comedy out of it. Is that you, Brendan?

>you're either born funny or you're not
brainlet. being funny comes from how you grew up but if you're not funny by your late teens you probably never will be. Rogan claims it's some sort of skill you can work on but people can sense when it's forced

t. has googled 'how to be funny' before

My guess is Sarah Tiana or Iliza Schlesinger
youtube.com/watch?v=I49ec95gV_g
What you have to remember about comedians is that they all know each other and they’re all bitchy narcissists. It’s like being in high school theater but it’s your job.

I would love to have you on my podcast

He admits he skipped the open mic stage because he got a good agent and he got news radio like 3 years in. He was gifted a career.

>He admits he skipped the open mic stage because he got a good agent
you mean he was good at oral

I genuinely laughed. Did he say that?

>imagine being an ignorant brofag hired by this brofag to illegally market this brofag shit here and thinking you're not on a list

Attached: 1558598408005.png (680x680, 221K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2Yr-W0e3LSY
probably this

I was actually going to write that but I felt it was implied.

>Joe rogan sat down and wrote this, worked on it for an extended period of time, pondered seriously on how funny certain bits of it were, practised it on stage and came to the conclusion that it was funny enough for a comedy special

Attached: 1522676052653.gif (285x212, 1.23M)

The "what'd you do fight it off for a certain amount of time?" was funny, otherwise I don't get how Rogan manages to sell arenas.

Haha, watch his podcast with rif raff, Theo got fucking owned at his OWN game, funny how Hollywood thinks Its funny until They meet the real deal

youtube.com/watch?v=-qa31O3kZ7U
THIS is brendan kino
"throwing out the heil- hey hitlers!"

being a popular comedian is a lot being a popular musician. it's all branding and image. quality plays a very small part

This definitely happened

What the fuck was he thinking

This is what happens when it's just "Everyone be positive and support eachother man. Be in the hugbox together so that even shit comics like me can have a career." Literally Joe has created this environment to support his own career... lots of shitty comics will be popping up like this now and more in the future because of joe.

i am a god, these are just fat internet trolls

No it’s the end for LA. Mitzi shore is dead and the comedy store is going to be sold because it’s worth way too much and Pauly can’t live off Biodome royalties forever. New York is taking over as the dominant scene again.

Interesting!

Thank god, New York comics were always better.

As someone just getting into open mic this makes me seethe.

As someone who grew up in the tough crowd era I would agree. RIP Patrice you gap toothed gorilla.

i recently realized that joe rogan being absolutely horrible at standup while simultaneously taking it so seriously and dedicating so much time and energy into it is actually and unironically based and charming and it makes me happy.

Attached: 1554963668479.png (657x527, 25K)

i'll never not laugh at Rogan doing this dumb shit lmao