MY STRAW REACHES

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 66K)

DRRRRRAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINAGE

DON'T BULLY ME DANIEL

ACROOOOOOOS

Don’t be THICC in front of me Al

What a Reddit way to finish an otherwise great movie

Stop crying, you sniveling ass! Stop your nonsense

You must be joking, this end is perfect.

THANK GOD. I DIE A TRUE AMERICAN.

beating a man to death with a bowling pin?

Yes, some problem with that? It's his vengeance against the rise of Le Classic of Paul Dano.

It truly represents the final Randian triumph of good over evil. The strong intelligent capitalistic atheist trimphs over the weak stupid religious homosexual. His declaration of being Finished mirrors (in a different context) the situation of the End of History (correctly described by Fukuyama) wherein the Eastern Bloc (itself a stupid superstition no different from other religions, therefore the same thing to a Plainview) is finally defeated, once-for-all.

desu the dialog in this scene was stupid there was no call back to any point where there was a milkshake in the movie it made it comical and dumb

your post is comical and dumb

MY STRAW REACHES ACROSS THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Attached: 1427933903029s.jpg (250x233, 4K)

yikes

>You are just the afterbirth that slithered out of your mother's filth
This is honestly the worst insult in recorded history

Most of the dialogue in the film is so rough and ruthless, i love it

One night, I'm gonna come to you, inside of your house, wherever you're sleeping, and I'm going to cut your throat.

DDL is reddit: the actor. His method m,eme is garbage and his acting in my left foot was pure cringe

Did classic Paul deserve his fate?

Based Tone poster

> My milkshake reaches acrooooooss the room into your yard

Ladies and gentlemen... I've traveled over half our site to be here tonight. I couldn't get away sooner because my new meme was coming in at Yea Forums and I had to see about it. That meme is now flowing at two hundred replies and it's paying me an income of five (You)s an hour. I have two others bumping and I have sixteen baiting on /pol/. So, ladies and gentlemen... if I say I'm a meme man you will agree. You have a great chance here, but bear in mind, you can lose it all if you're not careful. Out of all anons that beg for a chance to shitpost your boards, maybe one in twenty will be meme-men; the rest will be redditors trying to get between you and the meme-men - to get some of the (You)s that ought by rights come to you. Even if you find one that has memes, and means to shitpost, he'll maybe know nothing about memeing and he'll have to hire out the job on a hotpocket contract, and then you're depending on a jannie that's trying to rush the job through so he can get another hotpocket just as quick as he can. This is the way this works.

Attached: plainview.jpg (310x310, 17K)

BASTARD IN A BASKET

He had a positive impact on acting at the time, but it's really for the best that he retired to go and make shoes.

DID YOU THINK THAT YOUR SONG AND DANCE AND SUPERSTITION WOULD SAVE YOU ELI?