The Society

Was she a villain protagonist?

Attached: kathryn-newton-explains-allies-mysterious-2179498.jpg (2000x1050, 279K)

what is this show about ?

Society

How’s her ass

A group of kids get transported to (presumably) an alternate universe where they are all alone in their hometown and everything past that is just a forest.

we live in a

imagine the smell

Webm of her getting spit in the face?

TWENTY MINUTES INTO THE FIRST EPISODE: ONE OF THE CHARACTERS SUGGESTS URINATING ONTO THE OUTER WALL OF A CHURCH, AFTER WHICH THE REST OF ENTIRE CAST PROCEEDS INTO A SPONTANEOUS BACCHANAL INSIDE THE CHURCH, WITH SHOTS OF «THE BIBLE» ON THE FLOOR, AMONGST THE FEET OF THE FRENETIC DEGENERATES —NO, THANK YOU.

SATANISTIC, JEWISH, DRIVEL.

Attached: ROJO DE AZUL.png (653x412, 426K)

>Was she a villain protagonist?
no she was the best qt

>Retarded larping fag doesn't understand poe's law in fiction

Just admit you're a hedonist who only larps just cause you wanna fuck the chicks in your photos

>the satanist’s morbid logic

i was raised catholic so i partied in the church all the time

This. She cute as fuck and want to see her in more stuff

I actually kind of liked it. I thought the characters were well written, and the story was instresting.

How much of a pleb am I now?

Thanks for the heads up, others will attack you for it. Missing the point entirely, even if someone isn't religious, they overlook the fact these shows are trying to manipulate them.

>See a new show has come out on Netflix
>instinctively check Yea Forums for a thread
>"it sucks"

Attached: 1556793251110.png (723x944, 570K)

Yes, she is against democracy and believes only she knows best as a benevolent dictator

Why does her sister get constantly hyped as a better leader? She did not even last a week in power. Annie is objectively superior

is that the castiel kid that shat up every episode of stupidnatural it appeared in?

Well her power only ended due to getting shot by a random sperg.

She's such a fucking hottie

>i partied in the church
faggot

Absolute /ourguy

Attached: E22825CE-1F24-4B4E-A769-BBC1CA6DAF46.jpg (480x240, 15K)

This commie kike subversion show is terrible, disregarding the obvious propaganda and how only whites are evil and mean, it's also boring which is the worst offense. I had netflix for one month because i forgot to cancel it after the first free month, but ok, this looked interesting. I watched every episode to see if they did anything interesting with the premise, they didn't. I canceled my netflix subscription the next day. I can understand the kikes not being able to help themselves by shoving bad propaganda into our faces, but making a boring show is an even worse offense. And such a good premise...

Miss me with that Jewtanic shit. Fuck Heebs and Fuck the devil.