MFW

MFW

Attached: FaceApp_1558931319351.jpg (750x683, 258K)

Brb returning the stones.....

Attached: 1558563170265.jpg (2800x1867, 750K)

>mfw using the time stone on her chest whenever the titties start to sag

he escaped clown world

boobs too big

so that's what Cap meant by "getting his rocks off, infinitely"
I thought he was just still catching up on all the modern and cosmic terms

Much like your failed get you are Unbased and cringe my good faggot. Go bugger someone else

Attached: 1558563019752.jpg (374x767, 55K)

Literally irresistible

HHHNNNNNGGGGGG

He deserves it, saved the world like 4 times. Now he can retire and suck on those tits for 50 years.

Seriously dudes, there's nothing like being flat on your back, your dick inside a girl straddling you and she's rubbing her milky-white boobies right in your face so hard you can barely breathe.

Nice tits but she has an ugly fucking mong fag

Wtf is this? She looks groce

>he could have stopped JFK assassination
>he could have stopped 9/11
>didn't do anything

was he actually based?

>cap canonically marrying used up blacked goods

LMAO captain "america" indeed

Attached: 579x325-Q100_66ed8d9b3511df8114d46dd7fe08458b.jpg (579x325, 102K)

>Cap was a selfless hero for so long he turned into a selfish sex addict when he went back in time

Absolutely based

What's this face called

Attached: 20190527_014613.jpg (457x503, 205K)

Agreed. It happens to me all the time.

>It's good to see you Steve.

Attached: look.webm (1200x674, 420K)

Who do you think was behind them all?
>SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL PLAYS

He went back in time and saved her from getting blacked

i want to die

>all these queens talking about her face
I just want to suffocate in her bosom

El Anglo Eterno

>using the time stone to reverse the roast and reseal the hymen

Attached: 1558329869516.gif (500x281, 1.81M)

Kek they actually blacked her in the show? Ridiculous.

You're an idiot. Face is the most important thing.
Ass and Tits are nice but face is the most important thing if you are planning to be in a long term relationship or getting married.

not really, they make a point in endgame to show the guy who played young jarvis....agent carter is 100% canon. she got blacked

These are the same people who like bonbi, circle-faced rodent looking underage girls.

>Face is the most important thing

Attached: 1558930020587.jpg (378x378, 31K)

Well I'm not planning to be in a long term relationship or getting married with a capeshit actress that is out of my league I just want to ogle at titties with my Yea Forums frens without some autistic nerd coming in and ruining the good vibes, fuck you faggot.

>Captain America got cucked
a true portrayal of white man in America

Attached: 2c8aa4a30a89c47a7227cd744549b785.gif (732x508, 2.93M)

>titlet
>jew nose
never stood a chance

Attached: file.png (1434x612, 654K)

Fertility Goddess

Attached: ye.webm (206x254, 177K)

surely he would've gone back to right after he got frozen before he had a chance to get cucked

le milk truck has arrive

Reminder that all of Steve’s sons would come out as pencil necked manlets because super steroids don’t change dna

>implying mommy milkies don't do a body good

Attached: robinarryn-1558351147.png (480x670, 486K)

Steve’s DNA wasn’t changed by the serum though, he just reached his body’s max potential. He was probably a manlet because of polio and malnutrition (believe this is a comics explanation), so the super soldier serum just offset that.

His children won’t be peak human, but assuming they have mommy’s milk, they get vaccinated and they exercise, they should be alphas.

BLACKED
A
S
E
D

big boobs can't fix an ugly face

I thought OP was supposed to be a faggot, but here you are.

If you think that's ugly, you haven't seen ugly yet, so you shoud get out more

Attached: mama.gif (220x187, 131K)

>time travel can't change the past bro
>nvm cap marries his gf in thr past LOL
Why was this movie so bad?

please have sexual intercourse

Oh my gawwwwd what's wrong with her faaaace?

Steve would be way too busy dumping his loads in Peggy and raising his kids to care about glibal politics. He would ram his super soldier shaft in Peggy's pert pussy while fondling her breasts, legs against his shoulders just oumping like a jackhammer in heat, clenchijg his fingers in her sweet soft flesh and just feeling the wetness of her hole clasping around his cock from the tip to the bottom, her soft but noticiable moaning whilst biting her lip and just staring at him, not believimg all the pure raw masculine strength entering her again anad again and again till he finally succumbs and fills her completely, collapsing on her bosom and slowly gently falling asleep to the caressing of her fingers through his hair.

Honestly who can blame him
>Return to the future and fight aliens and other weird shit for the rest of your life
>Stay in the past and tittyfuck peggy for 40 years

What face?

I'm a virgin and i'm telling you, have sex please.

Yeah, that's the joke

You are literally the reason for the Have Sex meme. You are the legit reason it was created and its all come down to this post.

Have sex.

imagine being so THICC that you rip the seams of your dress

Attached: 1526753415904.jpg (3327x5342, 2.48M)

If any man in the same situation had the choice it'd be completely moronic not to make this choice. If I lost my fiance and could go back I'd never see those other fucking faggots ever again and I wouldn't even hesitate while making that decision.

>vaccinated
i can see what you did there...
luckily i caught your bait post

Doesn't the super soldier serum keep him forever young? He didn't age one bit when he was in the ice. And that was 70 years. Why would he suddenly start aging when going back in time.

>side titty
my god

Attached: Neverending-Story-Nightmare-Spoof-Clip-2.jpg (1024x768, 42K)

Pottery

Attached: rbVSWYv.png (426x960, 701K)

I saw Captain America in the 1950s in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him what the implications to the timeline were for him staying in the past to vigorously fuck Agent Carter.

He said "Oh, like you're doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going "I can do this all day" and explaining to me that he couldn't interfere with 9/11 or the Kennedy assassination in front of my face. I walked away and continued to go about my business, and I heard him chuckle patriotically as I walked off. When I tried to cross the street I saw him talking to Hank Pym with like 15 Pym particles in his hand without any need for them.

Hank was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Steve, you need to use these to return the Infinity Gems.” At first he kept pretending to not be a man out of time and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and started handing the particles back to Pym.

When Hank refused one of the particles and started blocking Steve's hand multiple times, he stopped him and told Hank that he had already returned the stones “to prevent any chrono-spatial anomalies,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s how time travel works. After Hank took each particle and put them in his pockets and started to explain time travel, Cap kept interrupting him by motorboating Peggy's sweet, sweet tits really loudly.

Attached: 1556430671820.jpg (1536x2048, 392K)

>that post
>those digits
We're in for it now, lads!

A face?

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Daddario challenges Atwell to a boob-duel.
Who wins?

Attached: 1550120093445.jpg (1200x1612, 253K)

>ugly
shes not perfect but you have to be huge faggot to say shes ugly

why is he so based