That moment when you realize your career is over

That moment when you realize your career is over.

Attached: IMG_20190527_000038.jpg (1242x551, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MizTeeFranklin/status/1132822039113412618?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1132822039113412618&ref_url=https://www.elle.com/culture/movies-tv/a27595403/kit-harington-reaction-jon-snow-killing-daenerys-targaryen-game-of-thrones/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-mIp5lqkxoo
youtu.be/YcNhjbdrcAY
watchersonthewall.com/stephen-dillane-reflects-disheartening-experience-game-thrones/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F

Is this D of D&D? Pretty sure these guys are making Starwars 10.

He'll still find work, Robb Stark's actor found a pretty good role in The Bodyguard

Attached: coolface.png (523x536, 420K)

Look at that chunky salsa. Yuck

God Sophie Turner looks like so much fun to be around.

Why do they bother doing table-readings of a show that's edited together from 3 separate filming locations? The actors rarely see one another during production.

J U S T
U
S
T

Who’s laughing in the background is that based Hound?

its almost like all 4 of those actors had multiple scenes together throughout the season and were on the same set for the kings landing shoots

fucking retard

Problem?? Umad bro???

why didn't the actors just speak up and ask for a change

always look the brigth side od live

Attached: D7iZrB1X4AE75Yo.jpg (1361x730, 98K)

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Truly the queen of Yea Forums

Attached: images(6).jpg (275x183, 13K)

why so many bottles

Attached: icjds1qhnc031.jpg (854x960, 40K)

Attached: Best season ever.png (1853x950, 1.47M)

This nigga Bran already bald

WALLED

any film set ive been on is just covered in water bottles

Who is this hot grandma?

god that nosering is so gross

*of
fixed

JUST

Attached: bran.png (255x228, 94K)

BRAN THE BALD

her eyebrows are like something out of The Sims

Robb Starks' actor can actually act.

Attached: snafu.jpg (250x250, 13K)

Stop bullying Gary Busey.

what do you think happens when you know literally everything that has and will ever happen

Ready to play queen Elizabeth

‘ate da lannistahs
'ate unsullied
'ate da night king
‘ate crowns
'ate greyjoys

'luv ma ghost
'luv walls
'luv da norf
'love mah queen

simple as

Attached: 85B17E1D-8BB0-4D40-80CE-7AE54B09DA37.jpg (110x125, 3K)

does anyone have a link to the video?

Another white man crying face meme? Really?

>Starwars 10.
It won't be numbered, also they want to end the Roman numerals because they're at the point where most people can't decipher them; Disney is not putting out Star Wars XII or XV, ever.

BTFO

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-27-10h54m58s501.png (1280x720, 517K)

>Americans have a hard time "deciphering" what X, XI, XII, XIII means.
I really believe you.

obsessed

I see several women with them nowadays. There is no appeal to them at all.

kek

sauce?

Pretty sure you're fucking retarded

Attached: oc.png (613x694, 313K)

God youre a desperate cunt

Better then retard Emilia

>Bran becoming Nicoulas Holt

Who is the chick at Emilia's right?

MeSUnday i think

why did that just floor me

those extras who played soldiers got some cool jackets

Lena Headey

tap water is for the working classes

Hehe

SAW IT ON TWITTER.twitter.com/MizTeeFranklin/status/1132822039113412618?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1132822039113412618&ref_url=https://www.elle.com/culture/movies-tv/a27595403/kit-harington-reaction-jon-snow-killing-daenerys-targaryen-game-of-thrones/

Emilia is literally trollface what the hell.
>troll'd

Yes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-mIp5lqkxoo

Holy fucking shit, when I watched this I kept thinking "who the fuck is that girl sitting next to Emilia?" with the brown glasses and those bun/pigtails, I really thought it was some 19 year old college intern hipster kid filling in for someone, and it's fucking Lena Headey. Hilarious

Sophie is hot as fuck. It's such a fucking crime that she never got naked.

Poor fucker

she looks like a tranny

jesus christ bran is so-yboy x 1000

what the fuck is wrong with you faggot?

it's not

You just have trannies on the brain

What the fuck is wrong with you, turbo-faggot?

Kek, it is you face blind fucker

Attached: really nigga.png (516x680, 306K)

/thread

It is you dolt. Look at the video.

cute

>it's all so tiresome

That is one ugly bitch

kill yourself dumb fuck

oh i thought you meant the girl on the other side

also emilia clarke can't act, deal with it manlet

What are these from?

Based and norfpilled

Take it back, user

Lmao

Madden was in much more than just that shitty series, lad. Dude was a prince in a disney movie, lmao.

>What the fuck is wrong with you, turbo-faggot?
Says a guy crying over another guy killing a psycho bitch in tv show where they had about 10 scenes together.
I mean how will he live with himself user? With his millions of dollars, young wife and castle. poor guy indeed.

>i thought you meant the person that doesn't thematch description

shut up and eat shit you invalid

It's brain damage from the aneurysms she had from huffing compressed air as a teenager.

kek someone shop her face in to that black mirror episode

>dumb&dumber applauding at the end
kino

retard

Kek, you're being way too autistic about this
>how dare some user feel a bit of pity for an actor who's character got butchered?
Yeah, fuck anyone who's rich. Never feel any amount of sympathy under any circumstances

Attached: enclave.jpg (841x950, 92K)

that emilia getting into daenerys costume??

he killed a psycho bitch for the greater good, it's completely in character faggot

Gods Emilia used to be such a hottie

Attached: emiliaqt.png (862x446, 613K)

He was one of the actors who were clearly disappointed with the way the story got resolved.

Emilia's turn and downfall could've been completely sensical and it wouldn't change how butchered Jon was in season 8. There's a reason why his dialogue has turned into a meme

too late, i beat him to death

>poor guy
get fucked faggot, if you gave a fuck about story or character you would have been bitching since season 4. Cock sucking normalfag kill yourself

>Hi can I get a ticket for Star Wars Episode Ziv

How do you know he hasn't you incelfag?

Are you drunk or something?

Attached: 1553528447392.jpg (759x848, 297K)

and once again my day is ruined

Attached: 1463222517226.jpg (347x217, 76K)

>this mega ultra autism

Attached: 1557626946762.jpg (260x234, 23K)

I like them. I want to put a leash through it.

>this normalfag tourist who can't handle his queen losing.

Attached: 1552280515337.png (359x464, 402K)

Even he couldn't believe how poorly written it was...

i'm not even that user, you're just being a cringelord, but keep posting so i can laugh at you

Attached: 1556660169339.jpg (209x241, 5K)

>still autistically seething a week later

God every single one of these people male or female is ugly, fat, gross as shit and can't act and you turbofaggots should all fucking kys.

is that really emilia? holy crap shes hot

seething about what? The issue taken was with the reddit nigger in this thread feeling bad for a tv actor doing a read through. poor guy indeed.

>Even the stunt actor who played the NK by chance knew it was bullshit

Attached: 1557127781330.jpg (897x1080, 38K)

"I remember vividly the first time I met Emilia, which was in the hotel bar in Belfast, before season one. I was sort of bowled over by this absolutely stunning, petite girl with this wicked sense of humor. We became very fast friends quite quickly." - Kit
he wanted her so bad and she friendzoned him for bring a manlet

Epic troll

You must be trolling. How is it criminal to feel bad for an actor?

Attached: 1549628298516.jpg (600x638, 22K)

This is why postmodern(ism) is a fucking joke and should be moved into a trash along its predecessing modernism, cubism and communism

Attached: inbetween legs.jpg (4527x4452, 1.15M)

have sex

when there is no justification for it.

She fucked Seth McFarlane

I do

The fuck you on about?

go back to Yea Forums cunt

Shiggy diggy

Ur both cringe lol

Attached: 36999F4C-6EB1-4ACF-8947-57B32C18642C.jpg (691x828, 91K)

His character got shat on and the show as a whole nosedived at the finish line. What more justification could you need?

Attached: Expectations subverted.jpg (523x536, 45K)

>at the finish line.
more like 5 years ago normalfag.

>tfw you realize its gonna be shit

Attached: 2019-05-27 02_36_43-MiNX - Game.of.Thrones.S08E00.720p.WEB.x265-MiNX - VLC media player.png (499x406, 319K)

fuck you

Attached: images(2).jpg (227x222, 5K)

aight nigga

Attached: 1558195383316.png (894x773, 48K)

Attached: 15035810-addf29240d3b758db37da8d2767d525c-650-e9d9511c07-1499874548.jpg (650x977, 248K)

>pity for an actor who's character got butchered
are you a fucking little kid?

I’m not much of a fan of Emilia but her hair looks fantastic here.

that's not emilia clarke (i don't know who it is but its not her that just doesn't make sense)

Season 8 was a new level of dumpsterfire, but okay. That's even more reason to feel bad for him. What is your central point in this autistic conversation? Are you angry that I'm feeling bad for an actor at all, or just for Jon's?
What are you on about? It's not like I'm going to donate to a millionaire's GoFundMe. I felt some pity for a guy who's clearly not happy with how his character turned out. I shouldn't have to explain this

Nice reddit posting with racist flavour. Now you rly fit in bro

Attached: 02642461-3DCA-4C4B-875F-B42F34AC4F40.jpg (548x1024, 87K)

cope

Go to bed, Jordon.

>tfw don't use hard R so mathematically not racist
nice try

Attached: 1483889496739.png (500x590, 19K)

>why is little user crying?
he watched a show and he .. he thinks the actor died or something.
>did you tell him it's not real?
yeah - he said something like 'the actor would still be sad'.
>i mean, maybe? not in any significant way
i know, but i dunno -he is 8. and he was up late

Attached: wI.jpg (625x327, 26K)

this was the greatest moment of the table read. the moment varys completely gives up on the writers for turning his character into a bumbling idiot and getting killed. The moment everyone realized just how badly the show has been fucked.

Attached: got.webm (640x360, 1.09M)

Now this is humorous again. Even if you're trolling, it's entertaining. I can't imagine anyone seriously typing this

Attached: 1307983279001.png (433x500, 13K)

Same. She's just too hot and Emilia hit the wall to hard to be her. That pic should be around season 7 by then Emilia wasn't being the most pretty of the bunch.

Imagine if Ghost was of this size, thats what was planned

Attached: direwolf.jpg (1200x900, 165K)

Attached: dany sad.png (1627x677, 1.7M)

>Seth McFarlane
5'10 isnt really manlet range. its not 6' but its acceptable for smol girls like emilia.

5'8 and below is the yikes level

>all these girls that want huskies or literal fucking wolves as pets now
>literally had to talk my sister out of a husky. It gets 120 degrees in the summer.....

wasnt ghost a runt?

>not getting a husky cat instead

So subtle, yet so obvious now it is pointed out.

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE SO MANY WATERBOTTLES

>Please clap

Attached: Screen%20Shot%202015-10-26%20at%206.09.02%20PM.png (528x297, 139K)

Sauce ?

This is literal Phantom Menace tier. And D&D are going to do Star Wars...

SAY IT WITH ME

LIKE POETRY.

this is good

Reading out loud makes you thirsty.

>those crossed arms
Damn, you can actually see the second his hope for the season dies

What a fucking cry baby. Do your job bald man.

>End of Game of Thrones

FUCKING WHAT? EVEN IF YOU BEING METAPHORICAL THE VERY NEXT SET PIECE WAS A LITERAL GAME OF THRONES. THEY LITERALLY VOTED IN A KING ON THE THRONE. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK. THE SCRIPT EVEN READS LIKE A FUCKING THIRD GRADERS CREATIVE WRITING TEST.

Amazing. Sums up the whole show

Poor Varys, I just introduced the show to one of my friend and hes in love with Varys, he has become his favorite character.

Nice, I did a captcha for this

That guy's just thinking "fuck, I'm out of one episode's salary"

He did. And very well. It was nice seeing Varys and Tyrion become characters again since S4/S5.

Im talking about this shit show and DnD hacks subverting genres and shit

Attached: dany.gif (306x310, 3.94M)

the editor of the doc, with that back and forth, knows whats up. they are literally forced to pretend this is all okay, but they all are like, um... none of this makes sense wtf I mean is this a joke?

Attached: 1480899192627.jpg (586x663, 20K)

The dude reading that nonsense out loud makes it even more hilarious

It's a shame you weren't aborted.

Emilia Clarke was the best thing about season 8, performance wise she absolutely nailed it, both with Peter.

Attached: 1557340062395.png (698x617, 662K)

There was literally zero chemistry between them.

Game.of.Thrones.S00E41.The.Last.Watch.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTG

>OMG the bastards are JAke Skywalkering me
Pretty sure the thing he thought about

The first time I watched this show I stopped after the episode where Joffrey died. I'm going through it again now, is it worth it to go any farther this time? To the end of that season at least? I already know what happens and watched the last couple episodes of season 8 with a friend, so I already know it gpbecomes terrible.

I used to drink tap water since a kid, I had no problem with it until I started drinking bottled water, now i can't go back; it has disgusting taste an I know it's recycled from the sewage system, it makes it even worse

>when she sees your dick

pretty sure you suck cock faggot

>now
wolf-fags have always been a thing.
for good reason the wolflooking breeds are the most aesthetics

Why do people say the quality dropped off already in seasons 3-4?

What is all this from? Did some "making of" documentary or something just come out? Is it on Youtube?

Attached: 1558890114591.jpg (1000x1102, 261K)

A making of just came out Sunday night.

>aiden in the background

If actors aren't busy throwing away hundreds of bottles a day there'd be no garbage island ans nothing to guilt the working class about

That's when the show started to differ from the books on a larger scale I think. My friend dropped the show after season 4 because he thought it was turning to crap on a fast pace and he has read the books. They dropped many of his favorite characters and I believe Jon was supposed to have this cool and important wildling pal that was cut all together.

that's when they stopped killing off major characters

Attached: americans.png (500x331, 25K)

Anyone who didn't know this show was going to be dogshit after season 3 ended is a literal retard.

Season 3 is when the war ended for all intents and purposes, everyone like Stannis was basically shoved off to the side, all the interesting characters who drove the plot died, and there was nothing left of interest in the show. It was just wheel spinning past season 3 and the show sputtering to a garbage ending show was obvious. I stopped the second episode of season 4 and now just laugh at all the dumbasses who actually watched the whole thing.

The fuck kind of history article is that? They walked to remain behind the rolling artillery barrage. Don't facilitate the spread of misinformation.

He's probably talking about Mance, who they killed off in the show but is still very much alive in the books.

That guy doesn't even acknowledge GoT anymore, I wonder why

really?

I mean he still goes to conventions and premieres for GoT but he doesn't do interviews for it.

well then yeah, no one's going to interview the guy who died 5 seasons ago.

With the series finale though, they did interview him a few times. Made him rewatch The Red Wedding scene.

It wasn't until after between season 6/7 when I re-watched the whole show that I realized Robb Stark and Jon Snow were different people, I thought Jon Snow was the revived Robb Stark.

lol'd

how

Fucking gold, Jerry

It's a complex show and I'm fairly brainlet. I literally didn't know Gendry and Podrick were different people until 8e04 from the party.

all water is recycled

I know right? Soda is much better.

Who would give a fuck he's worth 50 million bucks

you what now

Attached: 1548484170762.jpg (255x210, 12K)

>all the characters with good actors (Lady Catherine, Tywin, Roose Bolton, Stannis) get killed
>show turns shit
I mean, the writing was obviously abismal, but this definately didn't help either

>I mean he still goes to conventions and premieres for GoT
Kill yourself faggot

nigga what

her full name is Catelyn

what the fuck, I've never seen actors being so pissed about their part. Usually they're like "whatever, I don't care", especially when it's very popular but they really seem disappointed.

It's not like I'm the only one there are loads of characters to follow it isn't always easy.

Attached: genpod.jpg (881x697, 159K)

no, you've already seen most of what's good. Finish the season 4 and never look back.

kek, and they're getting dumber too

>That nose ring.

Attached: 1558229711684.gif (412x229, 1.76M)

wash you penis bucko

I can understand Gendry and Podrick since they're very minor characters and somewhat look alike but how? I say that as a fellow brainlet too.

Isn't that an African thing?

I think its just the ignorant masses finally figured out they can ask google questions they don't know by 2014.
dude you're gonna freak when they figure out how to shitpost by 2038, but hopefully we'll have moved on to some form of future ascended shitposting by then.

Attached: laughing 22.webm (480x360, 506K)

did he just find out he dies at the table read? that's some saddam shit from D&D if true

>tfw shitposting only ever get bette

Attached: rad.gif (244x156, 616K)

someone post the one where his face is crying or whatever, havent seen that in ages

>when you think it's a joke but it doesn't end

this is a decade of their life. but not all of them take it so seriously. Gandolfini said he had no issue if he was killed off early on The Sopranos. youtu.be/YcNhjbdrcAY

I'm pretty sure they were given the script beforehand but many of them didn't read it until the table read, Emilia mentions somewhere she knew the ending and was waiting to see Kit's reaction

youtube.com/watch?v=TCf7qlTCA5E
Cast reactions to the first script reading.

not my superior mountain water

eh sometimes theyre ok

Attached: hmm.jpg (469x581, 43K)

post your best emilia reaction pic

Attached: 1557844220755.jpg (300x300, 52K)

yes that nose ring is what is attractive about her you homo

>based tanned Varys
Guy looks like he lives in a villa on a Greek island and fucks 22-year olds

i mean what else is? not her face

Stop messing with the wig, you dumbshit!

>pic not related

the bracelwt obviously you turbo fag

>youtube.com/watch?v=TCf7qlTCA5E
>end of game of thrones

Does this mean they shoehorned in the bran shit afterwards?

why is emila so fucking cute hree holy shit
i just awnt to marry her and hold hands

Nigger

I can't get over of Kit trying to disguise his disgust about Arya's killing the NK.

Kill yourself

HBO are not happy with D&D and I assume the network controls the making of doc

phantom menace is getting better with every new star wars movie that comes out
doubt season 8 will become better with the spin off series coming out

Should I watch it? I think it's 2 hours long... Is it a good watch for someone who's fallen out of love with the show because of the dumb writers?

"Woah cool videogame artwork bro!"

Unironically fuck off to Yea Forums

ok TV
I've been on a long weekend of drugs so can someone please help me as im freaking oot right now btw

why is there two bran actors in this picture. Did someone photoshop it.

Attached: 1558930231588.jpg (1361x730, 189K)

I literally couldn't watch the inside the episode segments because of their stupid faces.

Attached: Screenshot.png (1344x719, 1.16M)

this

Wrong. The spin offs will be good (if they don't fuck up in the production stages) since they're already written so no fanfiction space.

Kill yourself tourist

so they can forget one or two on set while filming

lena>>>>all the other actors and actresses

absolute perfection

>how is this possible, I'm in charge here!

It worked out well for Kit in the end. Emilia has hit a wall and now hes fucking prime gingerminge.

Holy shit she is a chameleon

No, I added some helpful tips
>lena hadley is the blonde hair
>Billy J...something it's hard to make out is the lady with her head in her hands
>bran looks at his reflection from the past

Attached: 1558930231588.jpg (1361x730, 201K)

Yep, bulls wear noserings not women.

god Lena looks cute

My queen

I don't want it

noice

Don't forget utilitarianism, existentialism, hypothyroidism, and jism,

Timestamp in the documentary?

ULSTER SAYS NO!

i took it from twitter brah

Bran duplicating in real-time was literally the entire reason D&D made him king at the end, you dipshit. They realized they had a literal fucking demon on their hands that they had to appease, you fuckin muttonhead.

How can that be true? Have you seen the superbowl?

That's face blindness

>I would fuck me

Disney doesn't want to deal with XXX though

>XXX
They would have to make 7 more trilogies to get there. I doubt that will happen, somewho.

>somewho
*somehow

I wanr her to abuse me for only having a 7" dick

thats why it turns me on, she is like my cattle

It is easy. You're just retarded.

>that one northmen extra actually got a segment
unironically based.

DABID

Because it did.

Ah but she can get away with it because massive tits

lmao fucking dicklets
your basically a women if you only have a 7 inch

How can she be so cute bros

Attached: 1558804769124.jpg (902x1200, 117K)

fucking KEK
rip Stefan

he was dead inside even before that. Take a look at him here at 1:05

wrong nigger lover

Attached: 1531163278416.png (604x717, 814K)

>He doesn't want to put a banana in the my sundae

post young Emilia

Attached: k73Dq.png (614x460, 600K)

Jesus, her reactions are gold. Her eyebrows have a will of their own.

i want to lick her eyebrows

Attached: 453677347.jpg (610x700, 55K)

God she's hot.
Another.

Attached: 1558874583246.jpg (2048x1365, 491K)

they filmed in a lot of places where you can't drink the local water because it's full of literal shit.

watchersonthewall.com/stephen-dillane-reflects-disheartening-experience-game-thrones/

>This was reportedly also Dillane’s experience with Game of Thrones:

>“I was entirely dependent on Liam to tell me what the scenes were about — I didn’t know what I was doing until we’d finished filming and it was too late,” he said. “The damage had been done. I thought no one would believe in me and I was rather disheartened by the end. I felt I’d built the castle on non-existent foundations.”

Attached: file.png (768x432, 458K)

>2 hours of random behind the scenes workers talking on the phone and drinking coffee
This documentary sucked

>she will never step on you
>you will never seen refuge under her robes
>you will never put your head between her bobs
>she will never leave lipstick or mascara on your face or on your neck while kissing or hugging you.

Any movies she's worth watching in intensely while trying not to touch my weewee?

Attached: 1557369187875.png (409x409, 263K)

Attached: ndtelev-2009-aden-12-y-2015-010-2013-2016-or-12721498.png (500x611, 165K)

I still don't know or care what the difference is between these two allegedly different characters.

hit the gas in 2012 and smashed into the wall in 2013

Me Before You
Looks cute in every year, impressive

Attached: 1558534672801.jpg (3000x2506, 900K)

King Stannis

Roll

>kit crying
>based hound and sansa openly laughing at his pain

nose ring on that nigger queen OOF

>my weewee
underage kill yourself

jokes on you oldman i was born in 2000

Attached: 1558533422362.jpg (498x443, 71K)

Do americans really?

So which of the young actors will have career after GoT? I think Maisie can get somewhere as long as she doesn't have to play badass because she's not that good at it.

so beautiful

Maisie and Bran are dead
Sophie may get some roles if Xmen goes well
Emilia will be the queen of romcoms, maybe some good terror movies
Kit will be forever Jon Snow

God I wish you were Sophie

>Having to use rude and pornographic terms and not innocent and gentle words
Your mind is as rotten as Brie's toes.

no one

I dunno, Hamill threw pretty big temper tantrums over Luke not being the hero he wanted him to be for all of TLJ

How is it none of the actors at any point just say hey this shit's retarded can we do some rewrites

Like you're not gonna get recast in the final fucking season

contracts user, you think two jews wouldn't know how to outsmart the rest of the gulible cast?

You ever been in an abusive relationship socially or physically? Look it up, that's why. Anotherpart is being in the moment and not getting it and another is simply an unwillingness to rock the boat.

It's not just about this show, being branded as an unruly actor makes it harder to land jobs anywhere else

Do you get to discuss your objectives with your boss?
No, you do your job and you shut up.

If your boss gives you a stupid fucking assignment you would absolutely bring it up to him (to your direct boss, not say, the CEO of the company) and ask to change or rework it

UNDERRATED AS FUCK

Kill yourself tranny

the rage in his face is palpable

Contracts and blacklisting. D&D got a free pass to Star Wars despite being complete hacks.

Give it a few months or so when all the actors either get more work or no work. They’ll scorch the fucking earth.

congratulations, jon

Attached: 1354051694865.gif (500x341, 557K)

And he'd say
>You're payed to do the job, others are paid to decide what you're working on, do your job, let others do theirs
Watcha gonna respond?
>Others do shit job, here is a suggestion.
Good luck not sounding like an asshole who thinks he can do better.

I literally can't even see the nose ring the resolution is so low

>0:20
>when your so pissed you have to laugh

>2013-2015

Absolutely fucking gross, how did she end up so much better afterwards?

He was crying because he got his feelings hurt. In previous seasons when a major character died D&D would pull the actor aside or send a nice note to give them a heads up and thank them for thier time on the show. They let the actor who plays Valarys find out at the table read with everybody else.

It's normal bro. For us Asians it's incredibly hard to differentiate between white faces. Made watching The Departed almost impossible for me since the 2 protagonists were basically clones of each other.

Fully recovered from her aneurysms.

holi kek

Attached: German-Chancellor-Angela-Merkel-visits-the-Junior-University-in-Wuppertal_1557759648172757_v0_h.jpg (2048x1229, 233K)

Truly the Mother of Burgers.

>TV
Drink bleach faggot.