We need an actress to play an insufferable cunt

>We need an actress to play an insufferable cunt

Attached: images (1).jpg (554x554, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RvVdIg-sTo4
discord.gg/MKHVcyV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I gonna need to see your manager.

It's honestly hard for me to even look at her face. It's like some natural revulsion.

She looks like a smooshed down version of Helen Hunt.

Peggy is waifu tier

I didn't watch that feminist nun show but I think she can be cute in Mad Men and in that movie with the guy from the League where they had dopplegangers.

I also have an ex GF who reminds me a ton of her. She has her exact voice and some mannerisms and was also kinda ugly generally but kinda not ugly in certain lighting or angles.

She's in some crime drama set in New Zealand where she plays a detective and she can't pull of the accent at all.

I would cum in her and then marry her and then spend the rest of my days in a miserable marriage with a frigid bitch.

youtu.be/RvVdIg-sTo4

Agreed. This chick is so fugly. Can’t stand it when my wife watches this show and they show the long close ups of her.

>We need a crazy bitch.

Attached: bethgrant-factorygirl-17.jpg (834x1126, 107K)

>my wife

What is it like being married?

Woah that’s the lady from speed who got blown under the bus

I cannot figure out why I find her so physically repulsive.. Can anyone pinpoint why?

she fucked a black guy in the handmaiden's tale....

It's set in Australia but she's supposed to a Kiwi and yeah it's fucking shocking.

giant forehead

the first season, which is a lot better, is set in queenstown

she's pretty good in it. her accent sucks but it doesn't really matter.

That fucking crooked nose and the weird piggie thing she has going on. She is really ugly, she should be casted as a witch. One of the reasons I couldn't stand the show was that she was somehow supposed to be beautiful? Her character maybe, but I can't suspend my disbelief to pretend that the actress on screen is pretty.
Cue the
>"Imagine being X in that scene and having to be all like "----"....
copypasta.

Nah, she was the worst.

Just imagine what kind of smug bastard you need to be in order to be ok with that. Anthony Hopkins' accent in the fastest Indian was way better even though it was still shitty.

jerked off to her in that one movie where she gets railed by tom hiddleston

not my proudest fap

We need an actress who is good at blowjobs.
She's in the next room sir.

Attached: tumblr_pkxgfcfJlG1y0zpk8o1_1280.jpg (1280x1594, 482K)

i thought she was quite believable in it. and the show isnt bad at all, unless it triggers you because it challenges your worldview....

>his madfu isn't Anna Draper
Yikes!

I think Yanks attempting a British accent's still more cringe though, because they usually think they can do one and it comes out as "American attempts to imitate another American putting on a Mary Poppins voice"

her propotions are all fucked.
forehead too big, nose too small, completely round face, no jaw definition. broad shoulders even.

>So, our movie will have this white trash female character...
>Oh, she's already at the door, sir

Attached: 800px-Dale_Dickey_(2018_crop).jpg (800x874, 195K)

>I think Yanks attempting a British accent's still more cringe though

There are some really good ones that you probably haven't noticed. Glenne Headly in Paper House was surprisingly good.

Top of the Lake was a Sundance Channel and BBC 2 Show.
It wasn't produced for a domestic audience and it didn't have domestic funding. It was made for Americans & Brits. It didn't even air in NZ except on some meme british pay tv channel on sky and no one watched it.

So there's no reason to care about the accent. Same deal as Narcos for example. No one except Spics cares that Tata sounded Mexican or that Pablo literally couldn't even speak Spanish 2 years before they shot it, because he is Brazilian.

And the first season of Top of the Lake is WAY better than any nz television ever made, unless you're counting Flight of the Conchords, because nz tv dramas are awful.

>"The big bang theory is a great show if you just got off your high horse, same thing with the Marvel movies. They are funny and you aren't supposed to take them seriously"

she should play a witch

join nigger
discord.gg/MKHVcyV
Tbh

>tfw Handmaids Tale expect me to believe every single man in the show is instantly attracted to this hooknosed hag
She looks like she's 50 what the fuck

Attached: D59rDBAXoA.jpg (608x464, 51K)

That's not what I'm saying at all.

Have you seen Narcos?
did Pablo and Tata's accents bother you?

I did and yeah you gotta be dumb if you didn't think they sounded off. Like Gustavo's Spanish in Better Call Saul. I don't like to nitpick but it's like "wait, was that character supposed to sound retarded?"

maybe if i thought about it ?
but as a kiwi i never hear spanish being spoken so it didn't bother me at all

that's all i'm saying

how does an actress make it anywhere if they're not good at giving bjs?

his wife won’t let him respond to you

>as a kiwi

Oh my god fucking die with the reddit ID pol bullshit

>as a trans racial halibut

You people are dog shit and don't care about being lame. I've never met a race of people completely devoid of guile. Turbo normies the lot of you

She can act though

Do you have autism reddit spacer?

Moron

Do yourself a favor and look at posts from 2007, this "spacing" thing is a canard and yes I do have Autism, my mom told me so

make a tv series about 2 old methhead trailer trash prostitutes. also its a comedy

Attached: RKKezXBFA4R49i.jpg (640x959, 99K)

I saw Elisabeth Moss at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When the girl took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

woof

not even that obviously submissive limp dick cuck fred armisen could put up with this bitch lol she probably pegged him on the regular

Well, share the link please.

Based

Who's that

as a kiwi ur a faget lmao

The most insufferable cunt of them all, thank you VERY much

Is she that bad? I don't watch anime

I want to fuck her in the ass, mouth and cunt

I just saw her interview clips promoting endgame and she comes off like the most vile and hateful person

really? what did she say? "video games are for fags lol"

It's just pictures from the fappening.

>we need somebody that ticks every lgbtqi box
>sir we found this dyke out the front kissing a nigger

Attached: gallery-1467194446-ruby-rose.jpg (480x677, 40K)

Katie Cassidy