Keanu is 54

>Keanu is 54
>Halle is 52
>youtube.com/watch?v=X1tugOAwTZw

Why the fuck all white roasties in hollywood like Brie larson can't fucking take care of themselves so they can stop aging like trash?

Attached: john-wick-3-1553161596.jpg (2100x1050, 378K)

have

she cute

sneed

if i was a hollywood actress i would do so much blow and drink so much id hit the wall at age 23

halle was a well known sex symbol when she first hit the scene
no one ever thought brie was attractive

sneed cute

You absolute homosexual, brie used to be cute back in Scott pilgrim, after that she turned into a raging pile of fungus.

Halle looks great for 52. What the fuck is your problem? You incels watch to much tv. Go outside and look at the real world for once.

reading comprehension

White women are evil whores

Based and cokepilled

>white
Alright. Jennifer Aniston is 50. There's always exceptions to the rule. Depends on genetics and who has the best surgeon.

Black don’t crack

Sorry cracker, the exception proves the rule. Keanu is asian and Halle is black.

Aniston answered the call retard.

Halle is hot as fuck, I just got a boner with OP's video and those amazing legs holy shit.

Attached: bogdanoff.jpg (1080x1053, 539K)

>Keanu
>Asian

have sex

keanu and halle are both mutts. neither are asian or black. they are one of the first attempts at jews to advertise mutts on the big screen

the cabal is happy of john wick 3 success

oh hello /pol/

It's surprising to me that this kind of celebrity shit ever made its way to Yea Forums of all places. Who thinks like this except for jealous women? Who cares what they look like? Ugly people make the best kino btw

They're both mixed-raced pilled.