Characters that make you cringe

characters that make you cringe

Attached: H4qRWslSLoal.jpg (600x400, 49K)

do i count as a character

That actress looks great for how old she is

She makes my urethra cringe 8 to 10 times if you know what I mean

whoops, I meant "characters that make you hard"

Any cocky female or negro character

Attached: 1558409075329.gif (250x195, 801K)

based and redpilled.

Abby did nothing wrong.

Attached: abby_sciuto_by_kiwine.jpg (1156x1818, 598K)

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1334x1334, 1.78M)

This

Attached: 1545017972452.png (500x464, 96K)

Oh I make you cringe now
Don't I make you cringe?
Oh I make you cringe now
Don't I make you cringe?

I want to cum inside that slut

Every "character" ever is cringy. Acting is so pointless, like, cool you never grew out of playing pretend in elementary school.

You mean actor, not character, right? Unless the character itself is an actor, your post makes no sense.

WONK WONK BRUH

Based and brandopilled

ok Yea Forums you must choose between OP and pic related
I choose pic related

Attached: penelope garcia.png (629x1200, 516K)

oof, I forgot about her

Bitch ruined Arrow.

Attached: Felicity_Smoak_Arrow_001.png (370x460, 233K)

imagine being her chair as she spins around in her room of computers

Man I loved Abby and the early NCIS. I wonder if she ever hooked up with Mcgee or that dwarf?

>ruined Arrow.
not the fact that it was a CW female-friendly show starring shirtless not-batman?

galaxy brain post

>he doesn't understand the most innately human experience of story-telling
literal autism

>characters that make you cum
Fixed it 4u

Attached: Ryan_Gosling_Blade_Runner_2049_Coat__78435_zoom.jpg (600x764, 53K)

>50yo

What the fuck bros.

giv goth gf pls

Attached: 1543515015338.gif (450x337, 864K)

This. It's so fucking annoying

Not even close

She can ruin my cock and balls if you know what I mean

Attached: tumblr_inline_nypz1mZX4d1shrb8p_500.gif (500x250, 1.39M)

die

MY FUCKING HARD BIG BLACK DICK NEEDS MORE

Yikes

um sweaty have sex

You first

holy fuck i want to pump and dump

Beyond based

made for big asian cock

Woah

Truth.

Also, this
>"Poopy doop fuck shit, Morty, religion bad, vote liberal, pickle dipple nipple ding dong poop!"

Attached: IMG_6272.jpg (960x720, 78K)

yes. were all characters in world

A frumpy chick like that would not wear stripper heels. She's a fuller figured Felicity -- or Felicity is a less curvy her.
She and Abby are both middle-aged women playing fetishes. So it doesn't matter.

um sweaty

This. Especially if the role is a guy play pretending he's tough, like capeshitters or cop roles.

The worst are actors who play soldiers. These faggots get sent to a two day boot camp to learn how to tie their shoes and point their rifle the right way then they go play pretend war and think they represent actual soldiers. Worst of all is these fucking dandies hate soldiers and everything they stand for. If I ever met an actor who played a soldier, even once over thirty years ago, I'd knock their ass to the ground on the basis of stolen valor.

The Romans used to place actors alongside prostitutes and bartenders in social standings and that's where they belong. Only in a pussified kike controlled estrogen soaked clownworld like the one we live in can an actor be considered anything other than trash.

This is the good shit.

Yep, that's all it boils down to, little ponces playing make believe child games. But there are varying levels here though as mentions.

Bar tending is a tricky job though, you need a certain set of skills, social, maths, time management etc.
I respect bar tenders or bar maids.

i dont think you realize how many fat "techy" girls love the pinup look that she's aiming for.

fuck soldiers
fuck the jewSA
fuck niggers
and FUCK JANNIES

Attached: B36C7F2A-959B-4F49-842E-BB80FDEB8E09.gif (554x400, 46K)

I was just about comment how nice it was that the trannies have off tonight for the holiday...

Attached: orange hitler.jpg (530x298, 18K)

Why is, "the super hacker is actually a girl!!!" Still so prevalent in trashy procedural cop drama shows? Is it because the audience are clueless boomers who still think that's novel?

Attached: 1542101817827.png (574x540, 620K)

300 iq post

KYS

Source plz?

It's all make up, though. She looks old as fuck without it.

kek

lol if you haven't been conscripted then you are a welfare queen.

Pretty much every Asian character in modern Western media. They're either yellow fever bait or a shitty stereotype put in to fill a diversity quota.
Only Good Forgives excepted of course.

Literally the Mary Sue of Mary Sues

Attached: LII2KPNNFQ4MDBXEG6VNW5ZRXA.jpg (1024x683, 93K)

Fpbp

Emily bett rickards in normal doors

she's hot in one (1) episode

Attached: 1392690768515.jpg (736x981, 208K)

Attached: 1349248211361.gif (245x230, 704K)

Attached: 1558563424657.png (1920x800, 751K)

Haha! r/suicidebywords !!!

She makes my balls cringe

don't break kayfabe

NCIS is just the epitome of clueless boomer cop drama. Every character is a caricature of what a 60 years old thinks young people act like.

this entire cast

Attached: sunny.jpg (474x316, 31K)

>who said it was a "he"?

99.99999% of anime characters

Who's in the 0.00001%?

Ash

my waifu

both blacks and native africans are cocky chest-beaters by nature, user, even if they run away if challenged
kind of like a gorilla, except a gorilla probably wouldn't punch you in the back of the head and mug you

Jet Black

Attached: Itou.Kaiji.full.665898.jpg (537x910, 494K)

>mother is a surgeon
>grew up assuming she was smart
>mfw her NCIS addiction became the gateway into young me realizing how fucking dumb she is outside of anatomical memorization

Attached: 1298073970176.jpg (499x636, 88K)

by far the worst character she is shit

Attached: 4761797480001_5840063236001_5840063315001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Was actually going to post this
Nice

Attached: Tonegawa_Dubcast_Reveal.png (1749x981, 1.63M)

>Complaining about kike puppets while being in the US military
Big think

>Sneer
All they can do...

Shes also (very allegedly) a paedo. Was sliding into teen girls DMs, apparently.

>tfw no hot science milf threesome

Attached: Alice Roberts & Janina Ramirez.jpg (2048x1536, 350K)

saitama

Have sex

Lelouch.

this.

Of course. The US has the largest economy and military in the world, but that does not change the fact that he is a clown.

NCUNNYIS

A clown who will have the last laugh as he takes America to new greatness

Attached: They_Live.jpg (500x667, 247K)

She would be a very giving lover while Abby would deadfish so I'll go with her

Please stop posting Bailey Jay

That's hot

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Yeah soldiers are badass wow imagine sucking dick so hard you'd literally sign up to die sucking dick fighting for banks, weapon manufacturers/arms dealers, the military-industrial complex and other corporations benefiting off of sending a bunch of patriotards who like to LARP that they're fighting along side real soldiers from antiquity who fought to defend their homeland not make big bucks invading the turd world for business interests and Israel, soldiers deserve everything they go through along with the rest of you mindless drone "normal" people without a single individual thought, hell without the capacity for individual thought you literally just slurp up whatever screens and talking heads tell you to think be it the left or right or the "counter" groups that all seek to "spread awareness" but never do anything about anything, god damn you people are so infuriating it's hard not to wish for an existinction event just ending this retarded existence already along with the dumbasses like you who allow this nightmare to go on by believing the inane horseshit that you do. God damn you and everyone like you.

And when will that happen?

Why are you on this board?

it kind of is, yes.

I hate her character so much. She is obviously designed to appeal to me and I see the phonyness so clearly. I'm so qwerky, and rude, and pigtails, and goff, and I drive Grampa Munster's car. I had a girlfriend tell me that her dad loved this bitch and it was the final nail in the coffin. Total Boomer bait.

Seething

Dad?

seething

Attached: CE91C17C-23C1-4546-B84E-D7C8C5C549FD.jpg (363x363, 25K)

She's working in a building full of hunks in suits with guns, she's probably superhorny 24/7

Unironically kill yourself, you seem like a delusional retard

You misunderstand, I agree with you I just think it's funny that's a headline. I would be shocked if even one of them did that in a face to face conversation