Best Power Rangers series?

What is the best Power Rangers series in your opinion? For me it was Jungle Fury, but just because it was the one I most remember.

Attached: mighty-morphin-power-rangers.jpg (1000x563, 573K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPEOkyq04Ko
discord.gg/MKHVcyV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1489557650091.jpg (1024x768, 129K)

I’d say Ninja Storm, Wild Force and Time Force were the most mature, but nostalgia googles tells me Mighty Morphin and In Space are unbeatable

Attached: 1542938455085.jpg (640x2149, 627K)

Jungle Fury had the best suits and opening music.
Jungle Fury had rocket boosters every time they jumped into the air.
Then they stopped doing that in new ranger shows.

Lightspeed Rescue because of Vypra.

Attached: 1489599197128.jpg (1599x1103, 489K)

Space was best followed by Zeo. Original was cheesy as hell even the actors of episode 1 took it as a joke. It wasnt until zed showed up that it became a show. After the zordon era ended there are no stakes as you knew they would just make a new series with new characters and no continuity.

Attached: 1554017905161.png (1546x1786, 1.8M)

God tier waifus right there

Attached: KimberAss.webm (746x510, 2.87M)

best series, best girls. especially kim.

In space hands down saved the franchise. Though some credit also needs to be given to the second half of Turbo. Having TJ, Cassie,Ashley and Carlos as the new rangers made the franchise interesting again.

1)Inspace
2)Timeforce
3)Light Speed Rescue
4)Lost Galaxy
5)Dino Thunder
6)MMPR
7)RPM
8)SPD
9)Wild Force
10)Zeo

and yet only reason anyone ever goes to cons or makes these threads, or watched the livestream was because of MMPR, which dominated everything, it still does.

Attached: 1553308126237.png (852x872, 870K)

OG mmpr is the best but time force and in space are up there. Time force was the last season I watched, so that might just be nostalgia talking.

I call those are the ones that stopped watching after Season 3. They saw Zeo but fell off completely when Turbo aired. Saban was ready to cancel the whole thing till Inspace brought in new viewers. I dont like how the media keeps making JDF the be all to end all when his character sucked when they made him the leader. He worked better as the trump card. Jason had the edge to be leader. But you already know about the politics that sent ASJ, Thuy and Walter packing.

Dino Thunder, it's got fanservice for older fans and new likable characters and good Archie comics kind of hijinks. It seems like from Ninja Storm to SPD, Power Rangers became watchable again. I dunno what happened in Mystic Force, I heard the hip hop opening theme(also it's not Ron Wasserman) and tuned out, same thing with Dragonball GT.

>Lightspeed that high
Holy Basedola

Attached: IMG_20190526_162559.jpg (1024x646, 51K)

Mystic Force and Overdrive were the worst seasons till Samurai, Super Samurai, Mega Force and Super Mega Force aired. Im glad Saban sold the franchise to Hasbro. At least Hasbro seem to care. Neo Saban era was the worst. Dino Charge was meh but the bar was set low because of Mega Force. Ninja Steel was a flat-out joke

Carter was the perfect Leader. The villain arch was top notch. I loved all the rangers even Ryan. Commander Mitchell was a good mentor. Mayweather I was jerking off too every episode. I thought it was an excellent follow up to Lost Galaxy. But Carter is my favorite Red Ranger. He reminds me of Steve Rogers. Would fall on a grenade to protect his squad.

Mystic Force started out trash but became pretty good

Attached: d8ere1u-11ade35b-e3d0-4b03-b954-cf5c0ec93a14.jpg (702x812, 251K)

theres a few "rating charts" of all the series, a ton more anons made when the marathon was going 2 (1?) years ago, but a few pretty much always were near the top, IMO time force being the most notable one. IIRC space and RPM were the other two highest suggested, but personally i dont feel they're that amazing

And a Godtier theme...but then again damn near every season had a great theme

Attached: 31986e37-8713-4cd2-b02a-d1694ed55deb.jpg (764x720, 59K)

Hasbro's got some course correction to do if they want, but I doubt they'll pass up another dinosaur Sentai like the one going on right now. I heard Saban passed on the train Sentai because it was too Japanese, but then they went ahead with ninjas and samurais...

It would be sweet if they do an adult remake of Jetman for old fans and the kids version of the newest dino sentai simultaneously, but that would be a crapload of toys.

Zeo>MM>In Space>Time Force>Everything else.

Attached: 1558397925969.gif (397x342, 2.46M)

I wonder how Patlabor vs Lupin will play out on on hand it'll probably get skipped but I think it's an interesting concept of having a ranger vs ranger series

Attached: Lupinranger_VS_Patranger_theme_song.jpg (1400x1244, 373K)

I never believed that lame ass excuse as to why they passed on toquger. They mutilated Shinkenger making a Mexican, snow bunny, two so cal whitebread surfers and darkie descendants of Japanese Samurais. I think the real reason was that they just were just too lazy. Look at Mega Force and the bullshit anniversary season. Total embarrassment.

True but the damage was already done at that point. I watched the last few episodes but skipped the entire middle. It was just that bad

I actually agree with you, and I'm a tommyfag, he worked better as an outsider

Attached: Tommyallrangers.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Hasbro needs to consider making an adult Power Rangers mini-series. Nothing X rated just more adult themes, language and fight choreography. I dont really care for the zord fights. Because it would just look cheap.and cartoonish anyway.

austin st john is such a fucking hack....600 dollars for a fucking autographs?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 48K)

He spoke on that already. That was a mistake

i just want to listen to the bulk and skull tune

They wanted to make that dude into a Hulk Hogan eat your vitamins before bedtime. That never was Tommy. Jason still had the dark edge even when he came back for Zeo. ASJ owned that role the second half of Season 1. Season 2 you already felt he was being shoved aside for JDF

Best girl

Attached: Kat9.jpg (978x698, 125K)

The pinnacle of Power Rangers kino

youtube.com/watch?v=cPEOkyq04Ko

For me its:
1. Time Force
2. Lightspeed Rescue
3. In Space

Hold my drink

Attached: image_search_1558930178283.jpg (1200x815, 150K)

Super human samurai syber squad after mmpr and the kamen rider black rx adaption was great, cool toy line as a little fuck

Lightspeed Rescue because it's the only one I watched in full as a kid.

Only other contender, for sure.

I just like blondes better.

Attached: Kat7.jpg (437x754, 58K)

join nigger
discord.gg/MKHVcyV
Ffl

Mighty Morphin, In Space and RPM are the kino

Also Dekaranger, Carranger, Gekiranger and Gokaiger

And I forgot Time Force/Timeranger like a faggot

>unironically linking Linkara

Sit down.

Attached: 6C11D91A-3B54-4B65-B7F9-417C273D98C1.jpg (613x460, 121K)

Threadkilling discord nigger

fuck off. what sort of gay name is The Archive

no one cares.

You first.

Attached: 91KXRT1SBKL._SL1500_.jpg (1189x1500, 370K)

I sign up. Unsafe?

It sounds like a bunch of pretentious assholes.

Attached: 1555024295815.jpg (387x421, 37K)

Seriously!It was ok but forgettable.

Sampler pic related

Attached: PowerKino.jpg (3581x3140, 1.49M)

Best fucking Rider series EVER!!!

Ryuki and Black/RX would like a word

Rolling

Bless me Green Ranger, for I want to change history for Kimberly's beautiful ass.

RX was trash compared to Black. They were great for the era they were in but Gaim wins overall

>Kimberly

Womanlets begone

Attached: Kat3.jpg (670x447, 25K)

gimme dat sick magna defender suit and axegun

nobody cares user, nobody.

>not because of Carter

i really liked SPD for its story and cast, but the megazords design were the shittiest. i really liked the blue ranger arc where he was the by the book perfect ranger that deserved the leader role but he lacked the hero trait at the begging of the series but when he finally gets the red suit its kino as fuck. also the green ranger was wacky as hell and i loved that, plus the power ranger first squad coup d'etat is something id ever excepted out of a kids show

Attached: 1555536973554.png (640x478, 431K)

what is the source of and story behind this?

Best sentai is Shinkenger because that's the only one I've watched
Also it has best boy Shiba Takeru

Jetman and Gokaiger would like a word

Who here is watching Beast Morphers?

Attached: Power.Rangers.Beast.Morphers.S26E04.720p.NICKAPP.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H264.PROPER-KRS.mkv_snapshot_12.38_[2 (1280x720, 1.69M)

It's a lot better than the Neo Saban crap

2 many Nig. .. ups almost said it

The series you listed are the only worthwhile ones along with maybe Lost Galaxy.

>3 Rangers again
>2 are blacks
>1 is a stereotype the other one its nu-male black counterpart

Attached: 1554433410072.png (840x926, 1.35M)

>wild force that low
>ninja storm not even on the list

LMAO are you me?

Attached: 1558726494037.gif (600x338, 771K)

Did anyone else have a crush on Astronema? Until Tori in Ninja Storm she was best girl.

Attached: Astronema.png (852x639, 982K)

I cAnt forgive Ninja Storm for almost making the Saban era just a damn comic book. Lothor was a bafoon. Cam was the only ranger of note.

Wild force had more cons than pros. More so that preachy bullshit about the environment. That entire season was SJW propaganda.

I don't see how it was more comic-book-y than anything else before or after. Nah man all the Ninja Storm rangers were pretty good.

>That entire season was SJW propaganda

Oh you're one of those faggots. Carry on.

>SPD EMERGENCY
Kino intro. It also felt more mature to me since the SPD were just special police instead of a giant head recruiting teenagers with attitude to fight evil, and these guys had superpowers even outside the suits so it can be justified why they were chosen for the job. Of course the powers didn't amount to much once they were fighting in the suits.

Also Mystic Force felt like anime in real life, it was the one following SPD I thtink with the red ranger using phoenix magic. Pretty kino. The originals are classics but I can't really say they did much good I don't remember them that much.

Nah man, they literally say they thought Ppwer Rangers were comic book heroes. Like MMPR exists as a franchise in their world.

Lost Galaxy or Time Force is objectively the best.

Mystic Force is underrated

I see you're one of those grown children that enjoys being preached to every second of the day. Do your folks still wipe your ass for you too?

Dustin said "I told you Power Rangers ARE REAL". He made a reference to them being comicbook characters. That cant be forgiven.

the ones i watched the most were animal force and spd

Akibaranger

thanks bro

Indeed.

Attached: Powr Rangers 805ka.jpg (848x1303, 137K)

Ravi is a pajeet.

Not even close

Oh boy a chance to post my 3 Dragon Knight webms

Attached: 1528764830077.webm (480x360, 1.28M)

Attached: 1532043282728.webm (640x360, 2.84M)

Attached: 1558570291492.webm (540x404, 2.94M)

Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder

>They were great for the era they were in but Gaim wins overall

>Shitty Ryuki copy, is somehow better than Ryuki?

Nah

2black4me