imdb.com/title/tt1833212/
youtu.be/Npp02NqRkR4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would I what? :)

Hell no

In a heartbeat, I love slampigs.

Splatter with your semen

would you Yea Forums?

Attached: 1530140366022.jpg (1080x1350, 123K)

No. She has one talent: hard work. She makes a lot of videos and they're all edited very professionally in a way that appeals to a lot of people.

But her writing is bland as fuck. Her insights are never, ever noteworthy. Her opinions on what Disney movies are good and bad are ass backwards. She has no passion for any specific element or genre of filmmaking; all she does is talk about the most boring, popular, surface level shit through the most impersonal and academic lens imaginable. She's like the embodiment of somebody who majored in film studies and just regurgitates what her liberal professors told her.

Also she's fat.

Attached: 1359485639494.jpg (529x399, 26K)

Attached: hot dog.gif (498x278, 751K)

I need the context

Attached: deeb guestionings.png (599x474, 58K)

When I was watching her video three months ago, I could not stop thinking about kissing her face desu.

If you're indian that you have a shot. Bitch loves curry.

Like a bunch of wieners thrown on her face

>tfw no qt film criticism/media theory gf
why live

I would almost anything at this point.

of coursh

Attached: 1543144424676.png (152x254, 21K)

She is a beautiful woman but I think she wears too much makeup and use too many lighting tricks to make her skin look smooth and perfect. It shows a lot of insecurity coming from her.

naturally, women are that way

she fucked a literal poo

disgusting. makes me wanna vomit

Attached: Toddintheshadows.png (252x252, 121K)

KEK

Yes, no holds barred slamming them disappear into the ether

Yes

Attached: tumblr_mbhzl67LMw1r8l2in.gif (300x200, 633K)

Care for a free lollipop?

Attached: A+few+hours+later+_e182f41ea892388db1098805046429db.gif (300x168, 241K)

She is based at times but puts in too much feminist drivel in her reviews and analysis.

i just want a blowjob

Attached: LE (24).jpg (1280x800, 84K)

Attached: tumblr_mbqpzezlex1qkukto.gif (500x250, 873K)

All of this, except the part where you wouldn't fuck her. Doggy style and she doesn't get to speak, should be fine.

Attached: 1418063590905.jpg (182x269, 9K)

Attached: 1399875450600.jpg (1011x1200, 226K)

Attached: Lindsay-Ellis-Taking-Off-Her-Work-Clothes-Loosing-Up.gif (320x240, 3.33M)

oh my god
any good feet pics?

goddamn

She looks like a clown with that makeup.

Jesus

not really

Attached: LE (16).jpg (960x717, 83K)

I will never be able to take him seriously again after he attended the girl who dumped him's wedding with her dog as his plus one. He also stayed with her when she broke up with him in the same apartment, which means he was hearing her fucking other guys all the time. Pathetic.

Attached: oh mama.webm (402x640, 380K)

I found a whole gallery for just that: wikifeet.com/Lindsay_Ellis

Attached: Lindsay-Ellis-Feet-2221037.jpg (6000x4000, 1.81M)

What an ugly bitch

I was just gonna stsrt a thread on this chick cause I just found her. She seems smart and analytical and its good someone is taking the pisss out of Disney but I have a feeling I'm either missing something or haven't seen enough of her videos to discern a proper opinion.

That, and she shit on based James Woods so she's on thin ice with me.

Pretty thicc, tho...

Isn't she a lezb?

she's gained some serious weight in the past couple of years, hasn't she? I don't know, it seems like she doesn't love herself.

Probably no. The security of knowing she'd take care of any accidents that happened from raw dogging it is outweighed by the fact that she's a mean enough drunk the cops need to be called.

Daily, Nightly, and ever so rightly

Attached: 1546701374754.jpg (905x881, 266K)

>smart and analytical
She supports communism though.

Attached: 1388867331364.jpg (1500x3000, 2.17M)

she’s very naturally pretty but seems intent on destroying her appearance. binge drinking, weight gain, horrible fashion choices, garish makeup, no hair care.

>Her opinions on what Disney movies are good and bad are ass backwards.
I've only seen her nu-Beauty and the Beast video but that one was pretty good except for a few dumb feminist comments. (And being a feminist didn't rip into the insertion of the Enchantress character nearly enough).

I started watching her gotg2 video but was bored by the commentary (which was correct but not new to me). Her style is annoying and she's a standard bubble liberal so frequently makes ignorant, opinionated, and condescending comments about politics and culture.

She unironically changed her name to "Nostalgic Woman".

Ahhh Christ...I knew it. I haven't seen enough of her videos to discern a proper opinion.

Slam pig or not, she eats the bullet.

Attached: 1366953699258.gif (240x184, 1.58M)

She does not seem smart and analytical. Show me one video where she poses even remotely interesting analysis; she is only capable of stating the obvious.

Nearly 50 posts and no REEEing about abortions
You're growing up Yea Forums

Her opinions are shit regardless of her shit political beliefs. She honestly just looks like a nice throat fuck.

giver her views?
no

unfortunately by youtube standards being able to state the obvious with some degree of competence puts you way ahead of the competition.

It's provable that she knew about JewWario and did nothing

Does your faggy post count?

She does look like she gives amazing head, doesn’t she?

Damn! I wish she would sit upon my face.!
Hmm do you think I have a chance as I am Malay.?

Am I supposed to know who this whore is?

Oh I know. I'll never be that person who says shit like
>Why is the popular??? i don't get it. She sucks!!
She makes bog standard YouTube film videos so of course she's popular. She just has shit opinions and absolutely nothing interesting about her
>Rlm
Started the humor + analysis style. Plinkett is genuinely funny as fuck and all three prequels needed that teardown. Right man in the right place at the right time
>Every frame a painting.
Specific focus on effective editing and cinematography. Nobody on YouTube has made videos as educational for that subject in such a short span of time
>Rob agers
Genuinely masterful thematic longform analysis. I disagree with a lot of his opinions but I fucking respect them.
>Lindsay Ellis
2010s feminism and Disney movies. Like Jesus Christ, how much less interesting and useful can this shit be?

if you're not an ubernewfag

I suspect about 60% of this is bullshit.

>haunted vagina
no thanks

Attached: download.png (500x481, 71K)

wait, really?

Eh, only if she wanted me to and mostly out of resepct for her body of work, which I enjoy greatly.

Jesus christ I sound like such a "m'lady" tool saying that, but I really do enjoy her videos.

Attached: videoplayback (1).webm (640x356, 170K)

wtf she aborted the baby just because it would be half indian? racist bitch....

Yeah you're a faggot sorry dude

Found the non white.

Attached: 1555856667364.jpg (500x484, 94K)

She reminds me of Toot from Drawn Together.

You have aspergers. Don't think that because people react weirdly to your aspgers that they aren't white because it isn't the case. The reason is that you have aspergers and that it makes you come across as being strange and unrelatable for most people. Stop coping by lashing out at people that make fun of you and develop a thicker skin.

>She has one talent: hard work
She doesn't edit or write any of her videos...

I want to marry and make white babies with her

Yeah you're a faggot

Really? So she's just a roastie who is the front for other people's mediocre work and it's excused because people think it's coming from a woman?

Jesus this is worse than I even thought.

She vomits like a fountain?

That commie maggot can taste the toe of my boot.

She's way dumber in real life than you could ever imagine as well. She's the text book definition of a pseudo-intellectual, and people seem to fall for her schtick.

Fuck yes I would

MarzGurl too

Attached: P1010129.jpg (800x600, 46K)

her sister is better

Attached: sister.jpg (750x750, 98K)

If I could blow inside her deeper than balls deep, I'd do it. I would never pull out. I would change my address to her pussy and have all my meals delivered there.

test

>Really?
Yup. I believe it's two writers and an editor staffed by her.

JesuOtaku too, even

(Pre-trans of course)

post trans if jesu shaved their face first. Those DSLs and toes...

Attached: Hope-Chapman-Feet-601548.jpg (864x480, 58K)

I didn't read the whole thing. Is that the one where Linkara says "Hmmmmmmmm I've never been to New York" or something along those lines?

holy shit how is her sister so absolutely hot while she's half-a-hambeast?
How are they even related??

Attached: 001.gif (362x260, 1M)

I'd let her fall on my shtick

Same thing with Daisy Ridley

Alcohol makes you really fat really fast, user.

Attached: 4i9h2mioe0vz.png (1293x704, 669K)

Yep. Rad-fems are freaks in the sheets.

Attached: 1359882597833.jpg (400x400, 64K)

i bet this sick evil bitch loves violent abortion sex

Oh yeah I'll never understand why they picked the ugliest of the 3 sisters to be the star

No, I wouldn't be able to shake the thought of tools poisoning her babies brain in the womb and then sucking up the flesh with a vaccum.

If that's what you need to think of to keep it up, go for it

At least he's not the currynig that had her abortion. An abortion literally done for a grade making a fucking pro-choice documentary.

she even made a movie about her abortion
imdb.com/title/tt1833212/

>Ugh it's like so hard dealing with the stigma of child murder
Not hard enough, obviously

>reading a pregnancy doujin
>writer goes out of the way to have the chick say she'll abort the kid

Why are Japs so fucked in the head? This and having anime girls say they'll take Plan B so their fertilized egg gets flushed out is fucking disgusting and a boner killer.

>child murder
Cringe. Literally Catholic propaganda imported along with Italian and Mick immigrants. Nobody cared about abortion until republicans swayed working-class blue collar catholics who voted democrat for workers rights by becoming anti-choice fuck catholics and fuck prolifers.

Cause you can't have a lead female star be more attractive than any woman in the paying audience, especially when that audience comprises of horny nerds. We will never see slave bikinis, bare tummies or sexy slave or Twi'lek girls in Star Wars ever again because they are trying to appeal to a portion of the audience that doesn't give a fuck about Star Wars at all and they did it by casting a plainer than plain Jane.

The epitome of a 5/10 (9/10 for Yea Forums)

Cringe and degeneratepilled.

I think all people who equate abortion to child murder should perform both and contrast the differences.

Fuck and impregnate her? Of course, because shed abort afterwards

No. She's an actual brainlet.

Fuck yeah

>"We don't need kids! Read a fucking science book! We can just import millions and millions of low IQ blacks and Mexicans and everything will remain exactly the same! Dumb racists haha!"

Thanks, Rabbi. More at 11?

Are you implying that facefucking Lindsay until she pukes on your cock wouldn't be great?

Doesn't she fuck black guys?

Vomiting while throat fucking is hot, I'll give you that. Vomiting continuously like Toot does when drunk is uh...well....

youtu.be/Npp02NqRkR4

sex?
no
a nice chat with her?
maybe

I mean I've seen the videos where the use the blades to chop the squirming baby up in the womb. Looks like child murder to me.

>Complains about spics and blacks
>Doesn't want them to abort
Conservatives are a muddled breed.

I liked her videos on The Hobbit.

Based midlife aborter

Nah these days they use lasers and small controlled explosions. Fucking dumbass.

Wallahi

>You're growing up Yea Forums
It's immature to care about infanticide I guess.

Attached: mel.jpg (236x338, 20K)

Up for over an hour.
Keep up the good work mods.

it's confirmed the child she aborted was doug's.....

When did she get so fucking fat

>Age 32
WEW

I could never get past her buttered corn teeth

keep crying bitch nigger

Attached: 1558414082273.jpg (660x546, 121K)

Fucking jannies and trannies banned me for that!
Fuck them!