Was Pain justified in destroying the Leaf Village?

youtu.be/18foq__Yut0

Attached: 4409629A-9960-4F49-89BF-2EE5F2B3C8FB.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=67ylMdX5MHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was your mom justified in sucking off your entire school?

His theme song was cool so yeah.

Yes

FUCK the leaf, rain dindunuffin

Absolutely they did something very jewish they turned an entire country into a warzone for their own agenda, they deserved to be Shinra Tensei nuked.

Yeah he was, and notice that Naruto had no proper plan for achieving world peace and ending hatred, he just got lucky to be born as one of the two descendants of the original ninja. Pain was born a regular man and actually had a meaningful plan and a meaningful way of achieving it.

Cringe reddit humor

the hidden rain was bigger than the leaf. seems like he should have destroyed that by his logic instead.

Why'd he look like emo Naruto?

don't need a justification to destroy leaf scum

Attached: IMG_2397.jpg (550x705, 31K)

Rain was a rural landlocked nation that got raped by Earth, and Fire constantly. Why invade a country when you can just fuck up the opposing army in another country that isnt your country or their country so no civilians in either of your nations die.

ah bloo bloo

Attached: 1542508774785.png (647x562, 130K)

>watching faggy narutoshit
kys nigger zoomer tranny

>Yeah he was, and notice that Naruto had no proper plan for achieving world peace and ending hatred, he just got lucky to be born as one of the two descendants of the original ninja. Pain was born a regular man and actually had a meaningful plan and a meaningful way of achieving it.
There's no reason to think that his plan would work at all. Just like with most people with megalomaniac ambitions they don't see how they could fuck up alot of people AND fail their objective at the same time.

Don't make it so obvious you're 14, kiddo.

were they justified

Attached: vcvv.jpg (300x168, 14K)

Hw has already murdered one of the strongest ninja on the planet and the Alatsuki (which he lead) had already EASILY captured most of the tailed beasts. He had the Rinnegan to control them, and their combined power was more than enough to rule the planet with an iron fist.

He had already done things, while Naruto had done nothing.

Yes he's very powerful and probably can do everything he wants to do, inflicting a great amount of pain on the world. But who's to say this will bring about peace? Isn't it just as likely it could do the opposite?

This idea is reflected in Dr.Mahattan, who can literally "do anything" but he can't change human nature.

Attached: Human nature.gif (500x208, 1003K)

Anyone else watch on Toonami? I think we are around only halfway done , oh god.

>now kids, just as I have shown you, I can fuck your shit up without even trying
>so stop fighting each other
>here's a living breathing nuke for each of you
>if you start tearing shit up, I'll come back and teach you what pain means
Simple and effective.

It might(and i stress might) work for a short time, humans are anything but rational and will fight with each other for any reason, just give them one, even if it means extinction.

That's how hopeless humans are. The only things you can predict with humans is that they will want to eat, fuck, and fight each other.

Attached: 1386480124401.jpg (1500x1324, 1015K)

Pein and Sasuke were right.

Attached: 1558464419635.png (720x679, 375K)

the better question is should a live action adaptation of naruto be made?

I felt so fucking cheated when Naruto's answer to Pain's cycle of hatred dilemma was "lol idunno just believe in me my dude" and Pain actually had a change of heart because of it. For once the series posed an interesting challenge for the main character and that was how it was resolved. Fucking retarded

>hopeless
We've literally only moved to less and less conflict as time has gone. On every metric, humanity has had a positive direction. Less violence, less poverty, less hunger, more conscious about our problems etc. Only a complete retard would remain a pessimist when faced with such overwhelming evidence

kino youtube.com/watch?v=67ylMdX5MHA

>We've literally only moved to less and less conflict as time has gone. On every metric, humanity has had a positive direction. Less violence, less poverty, less hunger, more conscious about our problems etc. Only a complete retard would remain a pessimist when faced with such overwhelming evidence
What does that have to do with our discussion?