What was Kenny's fucking problem?

What was Kenny's fucking problem?

Attached: up-Kenny_and_Spenny_1.jpg (460x313, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TdqQ_Ci5Byo?t=422
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kenny was a cheating bastard, but Spenny was an uptight cunt. It worked perfectly.

fake show

youre a fake show!

I don't give a shit if people like it, but the amount of people that don't think it's staged astounds me.

still funny

There are absolutely staged elements of the show. In the ape suit episode when "kenny" is on the couch freaking out you can see for a frame on the left of the screen kenny sitting there with his mask off watching it.

Nathan for You can be funny despite being mostly staged too. I get the appeal, but people just need to admit it and move on.

they're both just 2 different flavors of kike. one is the neurotic kind and the other is the scheming kind.

Sorry I got retarded and searched it out

youtu.be/TdqQ_Ci5Byo?t=422

At like 7:06 you can see kenny off to the side left without his costume on.

I was walking around Toronto once and saw Zanta doing pushups in the middle of the street and barking like a dog at people. I went up to him and he spent like 10 minutes telling me how he fell off a roof and broke his back and he's doing the pushups to get in shape so he can get his daughter back.

Next youll say wrestling is fake lmao

HAHAHA and the comments for that video and that one alone are disabled. Kenny Hotz exposed

Stop shitting on our show(s). It's all Canada has/had

>reality tv shows are fake guyz!!!
no shit

I like KvS, it being fake doesnt make it any less funny

Yes it does when you know everything is set up and stuff like spenny being dosed with LSD are totally fictitious and spenny never actually thought he had aids

You'll always had Beast Wars, Space Moose and Stan Rogers

It is crazy that people think this shit was staged. It's like they have never seen human behaviour before and suddenly Spenny is a great actor and one to lie about things. There's so many nuisances in how they fuck up, people saying jumbled sentences and expressions, making complete asses of themselves in a way that simply isn't acted. It's clear to anyone who have done psychedelics that Spenny was definitely tripping. You can see it in his eyes for God's sake. Also the cringe is palpable in every of Nathans victims, either its real or a whole bunch of nobodies are greater actors than any professional.

im sorry you have brain cancer

no, it's still funny.

I was wondering why it was disabled when it used to be open. But yeah I believe people were starting flame wars over the show being scripted or not on some videos. This is just embarassing too they complained over never having money for the show too.

It's called improv incel
>It's clear to anyone who have done psychedelics that Spenny was definitely tripping
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

im literally a DMT demon i am from DMT hell and he was not on anything

Alright guys. Prove the show is "fake" give examples or just mention evidence at least.

As someone who has met Spenny , I can assure you none of it is an act. That’s him

Kenny on the other hand is clearly playing a part

GRANDPA
GRANDPA

PLEASE SIT ON MY FACE

'when people have no merit to their opinions and cannot back up their point of view they will turn to ridicule, name calling and nonsensical responses'

Why were Jerry's parents so upset that he was making out with his girlfriend during Schindlers List?

Attached: schindlers-list.jpg (902x675, 64K)

Because Schindler's List is a very important movie to Jews, and they considered it disrespectful to make-out during instead of watching it. In Jerry's defense, 1) Schindler's list is boring as fuck. 2) Black and white movies suck. 3) He had blue balls.

Years later I still think Jerry did nothing wrong.

>Black and White movies suck

PLEB ALERT

We can never have a comfy kvs thread because of you niggers. Fuck off i dont care if its fake

name 1 (one) good black and white movie

you literally can't

Attached: drake1.jpg (1180x786, 246K)

Are you doing the proper amount of psychedelics to understand the human experience? Is that why I don't care for it?

>as someone that has met a method actor, I can assure you he was no in no way method acting while meeting fans
I bet you think the people from Trailer Park Boys are real people and not characters lmao

A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night

this doesn't even sound like a real movie. not even worth opening a tab and googling it to see if it is. I win.

let me guess a white girl gets blacked

On The Waterfront