Have sex AND get an STD

have sex AND get an STD

Attached: CaG8Mwj.jpg (640x640, 57K)

>its your fault you're not a degenerate

Attached: E52E506017104F8597289B70C8361846.jpg (514x523, 25K)

seems it's mostly trnanies and women that are upset about the GOT ending
based noah

Yea Forums will meme this because of the messenger but Noah is unironically right.
Liberals have already tried to shut him down by accusing him of antisemitism because he's made a lot of Jewish jokes (e.g. "Behind every billionaire black rapper is an even richer Jewish guy.") or homophobia because he shit on Jussie Smollett.

He's right but for the wrong reason. He's just mad that people are upset over a TV show and not over things that upset him.

>stupid joke
>right
Haha nice try Trevor Shoah

>you need some credit card debt
Based america

This

>rich nigger kike telling amerifats to get credit card debt and stds like that's a normal problem everyone should deal with

>trying to skew trevor positively
you know what they say about broken cocks....

He's right that people needing therapy because of the GoT ending is not a real problem, but STDs and credit card debts are not valid problems either, they just make you an irresponsible faggot who fell for the jew tricks.

nobody watches the daily show anymore. idk how it's still even on.

>ugh, only MEN find truth in humor, jokes can't be honest, that's why they're jokes!
go dilate, tumblr slime.

>investment in media is bad
>says talking head

Attached: spidermanvsthewall2001.jpg (400x392, 63K)

I think he's saying have sex with black people and create half breeds like him

they belong to Yea Forums users?

He's like that un-funny friend you have that is always commenting on your life.

How can I have sex when I have a gaping hole in my crotch because the doctor duped me?

>Yea Forums will meme this
You clearly don't belong here. Go back to whatever shit site you came from and never return.

Attached: 1549316086795.png (645x773, 11K)

What if the show is the only thing comforting you in your crippling debt and rampant dick fleas?

>your life is too good xd
>says rich and happy npc who doesn't understand escapism

Attached: 1446005648122.jpg (492x853, 148K)

Noah unironically seems better than the other late night show hosts. He sometimes dares to go outside the msm narrative and says things that will be controversial to the leftist masses

>"You clearly don't belong here."
>posts ancient wojak
irony

>getting pissed on is better than getting shat on
((((Controlled))) """opposition"""

Really? Every time I've seen segments of this goblino's show he was whining about Drumpf.
I could be wrong tho as I admit I've never watched a single whole episode, I find him insufferable.

Go into debt RIGHT NOW!

>site
you forget just how many reddit/facebook fags came over here after/during the 2016 election
while most of them stay on /pol/ there's still a lot that have been going to other different boards as well with Yea Forums being a big one for obvious reasons.

He's unironically wrong though
Even retarded normalfags with a somewhat shitty life fall victim to escapism
If your life is indeed really fucking good, you're like NPC Noah and you don't get invested in media, or art, or anything really.
It's yet another hypocrite dismissing problems because you're not a transgender disabled black female from a third world shithole
He's just a talking head for neoliberalism. He's saying "don't even think about complaining, goyim, in fact don't think at all, consume and go back to work".

>escapism to a world that's far worse than the one you live in
Does this mean the only people who watch GoT are emos?

shieeeeeeet mufuggah dat black pypo be right n shieett!

Trevor Noah has rich parents and attended a fancy private school

Attached: 7B6FEB02-939A-4E41-9F9D-50BB4AC35377.png (646x595, 323K)

>muh 2016 election
>muh /pol/
The increase in traffic is linked to a thousand of factors, election is just one of them, everything was going to shit and redditors were inviting themselves here long before that. /got/, Yea Forums, capeshit, the death of old edgy Yea Forums undermined from within, all of these played a bigger role in the changing 'culture' of this shithole than your trump boogeyman. Political activists are just the piss icing on the shit cake.

>mfw 2k in credit card debt

Real Chads get an STD without having sex

First, the topic at hand is Game of Thrones. I've only seen two eps but if you're watching that shit for escapism you're a fucking idiot.
Second, "muh escapism" isn't an excuse to screech autistically about a TV show finale. We shit on Trekkies for doing shit like that for decades. You fucking Zoomer subhumans don't get a pass.

Attached: 557df60283b92c53-600x338.jpg (600x338, 28K)

But it definitely was the most noticeable influx of traffic. Never before had such "immigration" to Yea Forums arrived. The stream of users had never arrived before through another forum.

>worse world
It's a pretty exciting one though
That's the whole point of escapism, adventure, excitment
Only boomer housewives escape in shitty sitcoms about an idealized everyday life fantasy, war, adventure, all of them idealized and glorified, have a childlike wonder to it, I don't even understand how you can pretend not to see that.
There's nothing depressing about imagining yourself having cool adventures in something less boring than the 21st century.

This. Being a nerd is now mainstream. Which means the bastardization of anything niche, exclusive and unique.

>go get into (((debt))) and fuck around goyim

Yeah dude if you’re mad about television shows you need stds and debt. Makes TOTAL fucking sense. Fucking inbred niggers like you need to hang for parroting the same rhetoric over and over again.

>people still mad
I've seen this movie before

Attached: trumped.jpg (737x1024, 120K)

No, it's the most noticeable to you because you're most likely a leftist.
The most noticeable influx of immigrants in sheer numbers are normalfags, maybe like you are, people without passions who look for a circlejerk and some edgy space of discussion about their pop culture and other retarded shit. People who pretend not to take anything seriously. Politics and violent debates have always been there, before /pol/, before /news/, before everything really.

>MOMMY THE BAD FAKE NEWS MAN MADE FUN OF MUH FAVRIT SHOWS
Truly pathetic if you're not shitposting. How do you function in daily life? Oh wait, you don't. GoT fans are all fat women and onions boys.

Attached: 1552520457020.jpg (680x960, 105K)

damn that's based he sounds like /ourguy/

Not him, but how fucking retarded are you?

Smart enough to know GoT fans are a bunch of babies, which is smart enough to get by.

You sound like a literal child though.

Keep telling yourself that, clown. You know better.

Yeah. Perhaps compared to you I'm a casual, but I am by no means a newfag. I've been here long before the 2016 election, and while I cannot attest to the decay of Yea Forums, I can attest to the decay of other boards.
>People who pretend not to take anything seriously
Shitposting never really tickled my bone.

I don't have to tell myself anything, just re-read your shitty posts when you're done with your current manic episode and cringe should hit you like a truck, if you're not completely braindead.

>Not here since 05
Yeah ur a newfag

I said that GoT fans are oversensitive onions boys and fat women. This is supported by tons of evidence (like the retarded petition) that anyone with eyes can see.
If this perspective makes me a "literal child", I'd hate to see what passes for maturity in your addled brain.

trevor noah is not only half-black but half-jewish as well..he's the most privileged type of people on the planet

Why can't niggers swim?

>I am very mature, everyone who likes X is Y, and I am very mature for liking/not liking Z
lmao

>haha I'll put words in user's mouth that'll show him!
shameful, but predictable. Also there's nothing wrong with generalizing a bunch of fanboys/fangirls.

>strawman professionnal complains about getting strawmanned
lmao cry more
btw it's not even a caricature of what you said

>strawman professional
Show me one I've made. You can't.
>btw it's not even a caricature of what you said
never said anything about my not watching GoT making me mature so you're full of shit
You're running on fumes, clown. Just shut the fuck up and get a hobby or something

Half your posts are strawmen, the palm goes to your first though, makes me wonder if you're even literate.
Not hard to extrapolate the second statement from the rest of your retarded shit. You should indeed get a hobby, mine is arguing with retards, morons and underage redditors like yourself who fancy themselves as intellectuals, it's pretty fun.

>"Show me where I used a strawman argument."
>"Y-you did it a whole bunch!"
And you call me childish? Fucking loser.
>the palm goes to your first though, makes me wonder if you're even literate.
You question my grasp of language but say archaic shit like "the palm goes to your first"? Are you a thalidomide baby or something?
>UR REDDIT LOL
GoT is one of the most Reddit shows in existence and you're the one defending it. Obvious projection. You really are a failed attempt at life.

this is unironically a horrible way to talk about therapy
>oh I'm upper class, I must not need therapy
>oh I'm not in debt, I guess I should never be sad
>oh I have my health, I guess I don't need to worry about my mental health
having an overly strong feeling about something relatively inconsequential is a major red flag that therapy could be useful

>I don't have anything to say beyond my usual petty superficial shit
I know, son.

You are correct. Therapy is generally really helpful especially if you are obsessing over something.

Since you used the "le REDDITOR Dx" cliche, this is just more projection. Now fuck off.

I'm not a nigger though

Attached: Capture.png (1416x728, 191K)

>m-muh projection
>screams dumb 14 yo redditor asspained about getting called out

Based desu

The only joke here is that a multi-millionaire is telling people that they have it too good.

>If I keep calling people Reddit, they won't notice my faux-classy speech and defending Game of Thrones!

Attached: SatisfiedBelatedCero-size_restricted.gif (500x263, 497K)

why does this foreigner host a show about US politics in the US?

Can we deport this retard please?

Wtf i love Trevor now

he can do voices and impressions that'd be racist if he was white
he also gets to make "africa is a shithole" jokes because he's not just black, but mixed and from africa
he has all the comedy cards, it's coldly calculated

They had a problem a few years ago with Jon where all the cast was (((white))) so they had to bring in a bunch of PoCs

It's a joke, but he didnt take it far enough. They should just kill themselves