Does Rhoades Sr. look like a pancake eater?

Does Rhoades Sr. look like a pancake eater?

Attached: bill.jpg (600x450, 54K)

Yes, but more importantly will they get fucked over in the end?

Hope not. Connerty is a little cunt. Also hope this is the last season with Taylor. 'They' need to go.

show is just getting worse and worse with Taylor now she's fucking this woke bitch sheboon? What do they do scissor each other?

why is it the ugliest characters always getting fucked Giamatti, Taylor, Sheboon? Why can't they bring back Malin Akerman to get fucked? The writers must all be fags

currently binging. on season 2 episode 4. cant read thread cause yall spoil

i might post some screenshots of the episodes ive seen so far. there's some good meme material potentially

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 10.52.32 PM.png (1280x706, 561K)

Attached: i eat them i eat scrumpets and ding doodles 1x3.png (1280x800, 718K)

Attached: citizen kane 1x5 1.png (1280x704, 305K)

he was the killer in citizen x

Rhoades Sr. banging that young blonde is pretty fucking awesome. As for Taylor's sex life, at least they're not actually showing it on screen. Even as smart as Taylor supposedly is, no way she can pick up ALL the ins and outs of trading in the short time she worked at Axe. There's no way her shitty trading company would be able to compete with Axe. The Chuck vs Connerty rivalry isn't amazing but at least interesting, Taylor not so much. Just hate the fact how Axe propped her up, then she stabs him in the back, then acts like she is the one who got wronged.

>15

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 2.47.54 AM.png (1280x800, 408K)

they showed her get naked fuck that s o y goy

I mean they kinda did. I know the scene you're talking about and they showed her kinda stripping down and starting to grind on that guy or something, but I remember it cutting out pretty early on. Speaking of.. She fucked over her own relationship, also blames Axe. lol

No, they know they're being recorded. They're going to trap Connerty into sending his brother burglar looking into the safe.

See... I'm kinda hoping for this twist cause I'm rooting for Chuck, but it's hard to tell. Connerty is a fucking moron moron though. Hates Chuck for all the shit he pulled, now that he has the same job Connerty is doing shit that's way worse.

Connerty's story is a tragedy: from idealism to a moral fall similar to Chucks, except he is not as talented. He will hit the ground this season.
Chuck planned the recording (that's why he doesn't answer his wife when she asks when did he know he was in love with her: they are in the buggued kitchen), and once has Connerty, he has leverage on Jock.
And maybe there will be something of a jealousy with Axe, so we can come back to good conflict between the two.

Attached: 1x10.png (1280x710, 826K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 5.29.17 PM.png (1279x707, 704K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 6.06.47 PM.png (1280x706, 743K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 7.17.30 PM.png (1280x707, 742K)

we already had 3 seasons of Chuck vs. Axe, I want more of the teaming up of the two we were promised in last seasons finale, that took a backseat to the Axe-Taylor feud

Attached: a victory that left us as the most powerful nation on earth 1x6.png (1280x707, 632K)

Yeeah, I mean I'm hoping that's what it is. But even if Chuck takes Connerty out, I don't think that gives him any kind of leverage over Jock, other than now Jock has to find a replacement ass kisser after Connerty is gone.

I kinda thought the entire series would be Chuck Vs. Axe but seeing them team up was a pretty nice fucking turn. All the scenes where Axe and Chuck have together where they're on the same team has been fucking awesome. What I hope DOESN'T happen is Wendy realizes she is in love with Axe, and that renews the Axe vs. Chuck feud.. That would fucking suck.

Based Dollar Bill.

Seeing Chuck talking publicly about his sexual masochism was one of the cringest moments I've ever had while watching something, and I'm not saying this in a bad way.
I started sweating, I had to take off my hoodie, I was laughing hysterically and couldn't keep my eyes on the scene for how embarassing that was.

Anyway I don't think I've ever found a show that made me love two completely different characters so much. I've always sided more with Chuck, seeing him face his superiors or the ones he was prosecuting or about to prosecute, seeing him outsmarting them and screaming at them and showing his power is so fucking satisfying and exciting everytime.

Right now I'm at S4E6 so I won't read the other posts.

The only flaw I can find is that literally every conversation is filled with quotes or mentions about any type of culture or media, it becomes annoying sometimes

No spoilers cause I don't wanna ruin anything for you, but yeah it was nice when only a few characters had a thing for quoting movies or songs, but now like EVERYONE is fucking doing it. And yeah Chuck coming out so to speak was pretty interesting. I was more rooting for Axe in season one over Chuck but I didn't hate Chuck, and now I'm glad they're both on the same side.. Now Taylor and Connerty I fucking hate.