Logan

Now that the dust has settled, what did you guys think of this?

Attached: 8342820170215095810.jpg (1269x1881, 391K)

I liked it a lot but I'm sure Yea Forums fucking hates it

Only if Reddit liked it. Which I'm sure they did.

I liked it a lot but I'm sure Yea Forums fucking hates it

Perfect movie

More left wing propaganda. This is a particularly nasty example though since many incels are too distracted by the superficially gritty and masculine tone to see the underlying politcs of the film.

Fox hid some bluepills in their hotpocket.

It's not as good as people think it is. Jackman, Stewart, and Keen give good performances, but it's pretty stylistically generic, the script isn't anything special, the antagonist is forgettable, etc.

You're a moron and you should kill yourself.

>More left wing propaganda.

Attached: 1558901617870.jpg (1279x712, 139K)

McDonalds Arthouse. Was simply okay on first viewing and then on subsequent viewing it becomes apparent how absolutely almost entirely unwatchable shit it actually is, to the point I felt some embarrassment watching it my second time with some normie, having been the one to recommend it.

There's also this unironically

Watched it a few days ago, pretty solid, but wouldn't call it great

>McDonalds Arthouse
People don't call it arthouse to begin with do they?

Has some good scenes. Good idea, good cast mostly. Just okay overall.

dude brown people are awesome, the movie.

Nu-male reddit "movie buff" types acted like it was significant at the time but I don't think they have long memories.

>Just okay overall.
>wouldn't call it great
>McDonalds Arthouse. Was simply okay on first viewing and then on subsequent viewing it becomes apparent how absolutely almost entirely unwatchable
>It's not as good as people think it is.
>More left wing propaganda.
>Yea Forums fucking hates it
>Only if Reddit liked it.
wew...
I MEAN....WEEEEWWW

why can't i meet people like you irl? is it true that incels never leave their basements? what kind of retard would not like Logan
one of 3 Blue Ray discs i own and that tells a lot since i have based taste and even then i own only 3 Blue Rays

>Named one of the villians Donald

Attached: 1392326689238.jpg (258x348, 23K)

didnt care for it

>Really instense scene where Charles is seizing and everybody is getting fucked up
>Charles crying, telling everybody he's sorry as Logan wheels him out after killing all the frozen badguys
>You know what we should put in this scene? An elevator music gag!

it was decent based alone on the fact that it actually le subverted in some ways, the r rating definitely helped.
storywise it was rather plain imo. so it was okay but not worth the hype

On a more meta level it felt like a nice ending to Huge Ackman's time spent playing the character

we have the problem that they tell us Logan is a great movie. Well, it's a great superhero movie. It still involves people in tights with metal coming out of their hands. It's not Bresson. It's not Bergman. But they talk about it like it is. I went to see Logan cause' everyone was like, This is a great movie and I was like, Really? No, this is a fine superhero movie. There's a difference but big business doesn't think there's a difference. Big business wants you to think that this is a great film because they wanna make money off of it.

It was good, one of the most violent film I've ever seen. Unfortunately infected by modern identity politics. A mexican girl has to inherit his genese, the crossing the border thing wasn't great and they made the farmers black just for diversity inclusion. That was ridiculous, rural america and you have a black family farmers with their horses, it felt out of place and uneccesary.It's like they were making the movie and someone from the production freaked out when they realized there was no black people

Based Ethan

I'm sorry that I think the movie you like is okay?

Had a great car chase

I think you should go and hang yourself, user.

Attached: 1510778923466.jpg (240x320, 22K)

Everything until the limo escape from Mexico is great, then it becomes a 5/10, generic story, generic villain, and lots of bad child acting in the finale. Wolverine's burial was nice.

Honestly, outside the main franchise Wolvie's best solo film is the Japan one.

It's the best of his trilogy, but I still don't like it
Logan babysitting Xavier and driving a limo just feels completely random and doesn't ring true to me
Making it R rated at this point feels like too little too late, the constant cursing from Xavier just made me cringe

It was alright. When I talked to co-workers about it at the time all they cared about was how it conflicted with the previously established canon though which was weird to me.

one of the better X-men movies

>Wolvie's best solo film is the Japan one
BASED AND THE WOLVERINE PILLED

Attached: the wolverine.jpg (3200x1800, 829K)

Overrated but good.

Attached: 1492397989275.jpg (1418x2048, 335K)

"The Wolverine" was a good movie too, but suffered the same problem as "Logan" did, with the McGuffin Villain just shoe-horned into the final scenes of the movie.

Like forget that we are watching a immersive drama with real acting, the director suddenly forgot this was a superhero movie, so they need to have the big bad pop in and fight.

That is exactly what happened in Wolverine with the Silver Samurai, and the same with the young Logan clone.... (which I have to ask, is that supposed to be "Albert"?)

It's kino

Attached: xUA7aSdMMG1tch7zm8.gif (320x320, 3.61M)

I'm in love

Attached: 46397191_212405562969812_5922850001007935488_n.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)