THEN I SMASHED IN HER HEAD LIKE THIS

THEN I SMASHED IN HER HEAD LIKE THIS

Attached: 4F7A0455-853E-42F2-BBC8-22676E61B2C7.gif (435x250, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=Th1x0by_9DE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AAAGGHH SAVE ME DORAN

Is he okay?

did he died?

he's fine, just a headache

Ellya Martel! Say her name! You raped her, you murdered her and you KILLED HER CHILDREN!!1

he looks happy

This was the one scene possibly of the entire show that was done better than the books. The punching wasn’t nearly as brutal as this

I dabed on her
I dabed on her children

Attached: aet.png (1011x1142, 1.55M)

what was going through his head at this very moment?

Attached: 25363888333.jpg (848x829, 45K)

>I will talk my ass off besides a huge, violent and extremely strong guy instead of just killing him for once

best scene in GoT, prove me wrong

Gregor's Thumbs.

>A-at least I still have more brains than a /pol/tard.

He was overconfident and wanted to incriminate Tywin

DORNE IS WHITE

>Sansa why didn't you just stay quiet abou-AAARRRRGGGHHH
>SILENCE, GOBLIN

Attached: 1558612270433.jpg (850x435, 26K)

gave us nice memes

based

Thats the biggest man I ever saw

it's bothered me for years that he says
>AND THEN I SMASHED HER FUCKING HEAD - IN LIKE THIS!
instead of HEAD IN - LIKE THIS
was the director too scared to make him do another take?

he is a big guy

I like it the way he says it.

Thought it was Tommen at first.

Wasn't even Hafþór's voice either. Have you heard Hafþór speak?

>one of the strongest men in the world
>bald

fuck me our only chance is to just make women property again is it any wonder men are becoming soifags when the only guys who get to keep their hair and attract prime puss are limp wristed twinks like beiber

AaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGHHGHHHGGGGGGG

Probably the death that I was the most upset about tbqh. I really liked Oberyn in the books, and Pedro Pascal was great.

>Ah, woe is me! My hubris, driving me on an empty life of vengeance, has in the end brought my downfall. I suppose I truly have lost my head somewhere along the way in this dreadful Game of Thrones.

The mountain has a super hot girlfriend. He can probably pick her up and use her like a sex toy.
And she probably enjoys it.

Air

the mountain isn't supposed to be a fucking poet, his cadence isn't really important to the scene

really nice touch having his teeth fall after that punch.

probably can't get his pen0r up after all the steroids

jus needs to rub some dirt on it. he'll walk it off

i was

>ywnb the mountains fuck toy
feels bad.

What was Yea Forums reaction when this scene first premiered ? I imagine it was mostly str>dex shitposting

Attached: 1555195667521.jpg (565x425, 150K)

enjoy having your head smashed - in like that

pee on it

>Rent free

kek

He was dying of poison. Give him a break.

Steroids have the opposite effect, mate. You only can't get it up if you go off because your test levels plummet. Obviously a guy like Hafthor is never off.

woah dude
that's like
so based

Attached: slide_5.jpg (960x720, 75K)

For you

spics talk shit and act stupid. More at 11

Attached: ms13.webm (640x640, 2.76M)

>If only I told him about my tax policies before the fight

>Steroids have the opposite effect, mate.
your body produces more estrogen to keep both hormones leveled, it doesn't have the opposite effect.
it also reduces test. production due to external assistance in it's maintenance, which contributes to male titties and low libido.
t. testicular cancer

Cope

based

Attached: 1554144678066.png (206x213, 48K)

>the mad lad stance

Not blaming him for toying with Gregor or trying to make him confess but he should've cut the fucking arms off.

NO. NO. NO. NO. YOU ARE WRONG. *squeezes big fat stinky dump on your face*

It's just from the feedwater. He'll be fine, I've seen worse.

Dexfags always lose

Seething manlet

Fucking based spic

Holy shit do you also go on Reddit?

No,but I did go in your mom's nicely shaved cunt.

kino

I have two dads you fucking faggot

i thought you leftists were peaceful, how do you go out and murder a man like this?

>I had a great time working on GoT season 01 and the response from viewers to my character and portrayal seemed very positive. I was looking forward to being able to reprise the role for season 02, but it seems like HBO decided to go in a different direction for the 2nd season and I will not be playing Ser Gregor this time around which is a pity.
>Of course, if I were asked to appear in season 03 I would be very excited to do so.
>And if I remember correctly I still have to have that promised drink with Rory McCann.

Attached: 1435711967241.png (1280x720, 972K)

Why did they replace him anyway, I thought he was doing a good job.

Attached: 1552483223631.jpg (720x720, 36K)

he was the best character

Attached: oberyn.jpg (220x302, 22K)

>huh, that's really opened my mind

He quit GoT to play some lead orc in the Hobbit where he got replaced by CGI. When he tried to come back to GoT they told him to fuck off, and rightly so.

I have no clue, the rumor used to be that he quit for The Hobbit but apparently he could've come back and D&D just didn't want him to. They were probably butthurt about an unspoken non-compete clause with Tolkien.

Attached: 1557488726928.webm (800x452, 2.99M)

Thank you for the information, his own demise then.

based dyatlovposter

t.copelet manlet

>that swift kneel toward Robert, dodging the sword hit at the same time
the choreographer for this fight is top-tier.
shame the fights later on reach nowhere near this

the true cleganebowl

Probably my favorite duel in the history of film and television. I was not prepared, I was binge watching and tried watching the next episode but I had to stop because I was still mentally digesting the craziness I had just seen.

I always liked how the Hound dodged the last swing by kneeling. Pretty sexy choreography.

why is r/freefolk so much better than /got/? is it because they have a bobby b bot? is it the chains of puns?

mind of hive

>the choreographer for this fight is top-tier
it looks like they're fighting only to hit each other's swords, not with intent to kill.
how is this any different than something with bad fight choreography such as TLJ?

Attached: 1534283296374.gif (455x262, 3.91M)

great dig at GRRM user, probably unappreciated by most

the hound is fighting defensively

The Hound is fighting only to deflect his sword and not to kill though.

>Thrice Ned saw Ser Gregor aim savage blows at the hound’s-head helmet, yet not once did Sandor send a cut at his brother’s unprotected face.

why would the hound want to fight to kill
he would end up dead himself if he did, he just jumped in to stop the mountain from fucking breaking every bone in the other knights body

based

Absolutely shit opinion. They look like literal children sword fighting with sticks. One good move in a fight means top shelf choreography to you? Makes sense you're a GoT fan

What a legend

>The hound being killed by the mountain

Not really

Its 50 - 50

alpha as fuck desu

How old were the brothers when the fire incident happened?

Wasn't it that his contract ended after season 1 and he wasn't sure if he was guaranteed more work so he worked on something else?

Sandor was like 8 and Gregor around 13 i think

Is that angry joe

Wouldn't that be a bit old for Gregor to play with toys?

i liked that he crushed his head in, but the dialogue is better in the books. the guy playing the mountain sounds like a fucking idiot.

how can such a manlet be a gigachad

Is Gregor smarter in the books? His character is hard to follow in the show because of the actor changes but I figured he was 85 IQ from how he's spoken about.

why did sandor kneel anyways? completely out of character

yes it's explicitly mentioned in the books that Gregor was too old for toys and was being trained as a knight, he burned Sandor anyway because he is a psycho

some milk of the poppy and he will be good as new

the guy is scandinavian and barely has any acting experience, he was picked due to his size not his talent.

he's dumb as fuck and unironically acts like a nigger. he rapes everything he can and often murders innocent people at whim.

Fuck you buddy I'm almost 50 and I still play with my GI Joe collection

>Is Gregor smarter in the books?
maybe a little below average intelligence, he has enough brains to be an effective leader and successfully sacks lots of places

He actually respected robert

does he have good relations with the men under his command?

>make fun of /pol/
>instant kneejerk response with their canned hivemind memes

Every time. It really is too easy.

Yeah?

yes, but most of them are insane

Imagine being from a house gayer than Tyrell

>the guy is scandinavian and barely has any acting experience, he was picked due to his size not his talent.
yea i realize that, he's not really good at anything other than being large.
he's not smarter. the only scene i can recall where he even gets dialogue is in the oberyn fight. other than that he's usually off somewhere murdering or raping people. he has really bad headaches in the books too, and he's addicted to milk of the poppy

Why did the mountain waste Oberyns ketchup like that? I know they're fighting and all, but it's not right wasting a man's ketchup like that.

Attached: raw.png (500x280, 87K)

they're mostly just terrified of him and do what he says

Nah he's a retard in the books too, he's also a drug addict. His gigantism gives him a bunch of pain so he's always high on morphine.

It's not out of character at all. Sandor was completely dutiful and did whatever Joffrey/Robert said. He was called The Hound for a reason.

Ironic since in this scene dex beat str and it was Oberyn’s talking that got him killed

I don't know what's funnier, this post itself or the fact that seething /pol/tards came out of the woodwork to tell you off

Attached: 1530669329811.gif (300x375, 148K)

And he still showed up in the third movie in the original makeup as Gandalf's warden, who gets disintegrated by Galadriel.
You only see him for a split second in the theatrical cut.

Attached: Conan_Stevens_as_Keeper_of_the_Dungeons.jpg (320x240, 19K)

>What is acting?

This thread is full of alot of lanelets who would crumble at the sight of a big buck. even if a 40 point rack gave it to them where is it supposed to go

Attached: HJkytSP.jpg (282x229, 27K)

In fact my father does work for zoodles, and while they're handing me a years worth of work. To climb the corporate ladder I'll have to prove that I can direct beta platform by myself, but after that sky is the limit. I did however fail zoodle school a few times, so brushing up on the remedial coursework before finals.

Attached: 0019369_universal-hd-docking-station.jpg (1650x789, 81K)

I love being 5'7, enjoy your back problems in 10 years, lanklets

you rape her you murder her you keel her ninos

>You all are probably wondering how I ended up in this situation

kek, enjoy your self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head in even less than that, little man

Attached: 1518344447114.jpg (782x788, 321K)

Best post of the week holy fuck the butt hurt is sjw teir

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=Th1x0by_9DE

like this

kek
based

Why did the unsullied go to naath? Didn't she say they were a peaceful people? They going to rape everyone there? Why go there?

good thing he didnt kill her with his dick

>unsullied
>rape

Bravo d&d

probably to bury missandei and then die via butterfly

Liar

Didn't the dothraki go with them on the ships?

how can the guy in black EVER recover

The gore of GoT is fucking laughable.
Embarassing.

just like your whole life lmfao

But all Americans are Israeli bootlickers, not just conservatives.
It's why America deserves death.

size does not matter when you're flat on your back

ow

To be fair if the mountain can smash skulls that means he posses the strength and durability to withstand anything that would crack a wall , any spear or weapon in general except maybe a sledgehammer shouldn't be capable of hurting him.

AHHH! RHAEGAR SAVE ME!

Attached: Slaughter.png (1366x736, 1.53M)

>Destroys mutt Dorne-Targ children before they can grow up and commit 50% of the crime in Westeros
Fucking based Gregor.

AaaarghhgraaaA

Attached: adagafsgsh.jpg (968x675, 414K)

Gotem

Cant tell whats happening in the picture tbqh

Gregor is sprinkling pepper or some sort of spice on the babe Aegon which causes him to violently sneeze. Elia Martel recoils in disgust, attempting to shield herself from the nasal discharge.

>what is dubbing
Studios does is all the fucking time.

why the fuck did they say he killed her with his sword in a previous episode

Yeah the seven hells bit and Tyrion laughing at the snake joke were sorely missed opportunities here but I thought this was as good as it could’ve been if you were changing the fight from the books while still maintaining the same outcome

rumors, stories.

They aren't /pol/tards. They are just tired of movies and TV series and media in general that are totally unappealing to SJW, but still pander to them because muh politics while ignoring their main fanbase

oh mi dios, la baile de el diabolo

The shows quality can be measured be how often they mention milk of the poppy, summer/winter, and ravens.

He's dutiful and immediately stopping makes Gregor look like even more of an ass