This the new Paul Atreides

This the new Paul Atreides.

Attached: fggggrfgrf.jpg (800x1237, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vu0UC943yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This the new reddit

Imagine having that jaw. Life on easy mode.

his head is so weird, is he a reptilian or something?

that's a blatant lie. virtually no one in r/ladyboner post him so he's very non-reddit

I want to lick his asshole

best jaw in the industry

Attached: 19031320112.jpg (1908x2708, 1.12M)

youtube.com/watch?v=2vu0UC943yo
GET FUCKING HYPE

Attached: 1539570532409.jpg (649x960, 62K)

isn't he a fag???
the scifi channel Dune mini series was fucking good!!!!!!

Guys, I want to stress that I am not gay at all, in any way whatsoever. But I want to fuck this man.

Whose head is more asymmetric, his, or drivers?

Pfft. He’s a less attractive version of young James Franco.

>best jaw in the industry
that's not ezra miller

cookie cutter twink you can find at any gay haunt in a big city. so many of them in hollywood, hard to stand out amongst all the twinks, i struggle to remember a name theres so many of them

Looks kind of like a worm.

>legit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: pw_9NnMN.jpg (318x400, 22K)

Paul should be a sand-nigglet

wanting to fuck a twink isn't gay

>cookie cutter twink you can find at any gay haunt in a big city.
please user tells us more about your experience with twinks at gay haunts in big cities

“The Emperor was studying Feyd-Rautha, seeing the heavy shoulders, the thick muscles. He turned to look at Paul—a stringy whipcord of a youth, not as desiccated as the Arrakeen natives, but with ribs there to count, and sunken in the flanks so that the ripple and gather of muscles could be followed under the skin.”

“face oval like Jessica’s, but strong bones…hair: the Duke’s black-black but with browline of the maternal grandfather who cannot be named, and that thin, disdainful nose; shape of directly staring green eyes: like the old Duke, the paternal grandfather who is dead.”

I don't care his face "isn't oval" he otherwise fits the description very well.

his proportions look out of place

whats there to say, i know twinks, intimately

not really

He isn't your run of the mill twink. If you can't see this I don't know what to tell you, you might be autistic or just retarded.

Incels ITT who think he is not of a status beyond the biggest of Chad are in denial. Look at him. Look at him in the movies he's appeared in. There is no word for what he is, ten tiers above you regular Chad, where he doesn't even work out or put any effort into his appearance and still women and men alike are lining up for him. And he dabbed at that one award show. He is what men and women alike want to fuck and / or want to be like. Cultured, educated, speaking three languages in the gay movie, suave, charismatic, confident with an exotic name. He should be on top of the sexiest man alive list for all of eternity (if such a thing still exists).

Could stand to be a bit more broad. Might look weird at later age.

My nigga. But Paul was too afraid to become the worm.

>mfw I hope you know what I'm talking about.

Attached: leto_atreides_ii__god_emperor_of_dune.jpg (550x1001, 341K)

Yikes

based and twinkpilled

Is that Agent Cooper

I can't watch any of the faggots acting like they're straight in film. Fuck Hollywoods faggotry.

As if I don't know about the Tyrant nigga.

LETO 2

Timothee is straight tho

sounds like you're in the closet

wrong

Attached: poxs5sLapM1qlz8hu_1280.jpg (750x750, 149K)

Its beautiful - and that's a good thing (and here's why)

Attached: 1514346762163.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

Can't you faggots at least use his real name so a filter works. Why do I have look at this ugly cunt. Ezra I can get used to, but this asshole has the most punch-able face around. He has the manlet version of a masculine jawline. Stop, please

Attached: 1501813300360.gif (300x216, 3.58M)

>virtually no one in r/ladyboner post him

Attached: Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

who is wearing whos oMo cute

Cry more

Attached: 1525944539318.jpg (715x1024, 139K)

looking by the size, it's definitely armie's

Attached: poxs5vm0Io1qlz8hu_1280.jpg (750x750, 91K)

He is insanely hot.

he is insanely average

>this is what copelets actually believe

Yeah. Other descriptions make Paul out to be this lithe, athletic youth. I kind of imagined him as having the body of a male ballet dancer.