What's your favorite relationship dynamic in romance and comedy films?

What's your favorite relationship dynamic in romance and comedy films?

Which relationship dynamic is closest to your relationship?

Attached: 1558032898912.jpg (1280x776, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PY4c_r5VY8c
youtube.com/watch?v=RJIQLRbB5MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alone.

dominant rapist (female) raping my quivering boyhole (heterosexual). yet to see a film like this

n/a

Bottom right doesn't exist.

Not even harm anime writers try to play off something so unbelievable

None of these exist

where's "text others behind his back" and "sex is too good to check her phone to confirm"

Rachel and Tobias from Animorphs but it's been a decade since I last read the books and Tobias was rather aloof

Tobias was a bird, doesn't count

why does this image upset me

Attached: 1552351072877.png (500x314, 16K)

Have Sex

Dominant male + Submissive female is the only correct choice.
Anything else and you're a cuckold unironically

Brainlet take

>that one book where he continuously eats a mother's baby rabbits as she pops them out but at the end he kills the mom and morphs into her and raises the rabbit babbies as his own

the ghostwriters were fucking insane I swear to god

Dave & Lisa from Newsradio kinda had that dynamic

MY SHADOW'S THE ONLY ONE THAT WALKS BESIDE ME

I've never seen bottom right can anyone give examples?

I'll be a brainlet if it means I get a loyal sub gf

Lol you need a 'sub gf' because you can't command respect from a normal person you pseudo-man

youtube.com/watch?v=PY4c_r5VY8c

Attached: 1558652860598.jpg (968x681, 27K)

>Which relationship dynamic is closest to your relationship?
Offscreen, jealously watching everyone else.

here

It's untrue.

Attached: 1528275204177.jpg (1484x1150, 74K)

With my ex i was the nerdy/serious one and she was the stupid cunt (not pictured)

Just wanna be loved man

Attached: 1549059600584.png (635x648, 148K)

The only people capable of accurately portraying people on Yea Forums are the Japanese mister data miner

youtube.com/watch?v=RJIQLRbB5MM

Attached: boys on the run.jpg (640x960, 296K)

Whatever you say cuckboy, enjoy your dom gf fucking tyrone in front of you

The lime green girl, but with a bit of purple. Give the guy a whole lot of the yellow personality with a little o orange at times. Make the guy tall and cute too.

Attached: 1527316374198.gif (392x400, 1.33M)

I love you, man.
Gimme a hug.

Probably the third one.

rakan and xayah from lol

Scott Pilgrim fits that to a T right?

It's not a respect thing, that part is easy. It's having them do whatever raunchy shit you want them to do.

Andrew & Ashley from Space Academy 123
inb4 Yea Forums

post the rest of the relationship types like the one with the amazon women

Impossible until you learn to love yourself, unironically

Wealthy beta lacking life experience + roasty with 4 black kids looking for her next meal ticket

Cope

same

Attached: SAD.png (613x604, 399K)

If you were competent you wouldn't need some sub daddy uwu retard for that
People who subscribe the sub/dom retard and let this autistic fetish shit be an actual part of their identity are stupid as fuck

I'm not the one getting upset over someone with a healthy relationship mindset

Factually wrong. You can obtain love even if you dont "love yourself" as long as you're attractive.

Attached: A2217DFAE5284A189FC06592C2A85AC6.jpg (630x767, 134K)

Green + Pink with age difference

What makes you think I want a sub daddy uguu gf?
I want a gf that does what I say. Simple as.

Bend over, I'm going in raw.

Two complete badasses who are sweet to each other. Think Xena and Hercules in love.

>lol you disagreed with me you're upset
Literally shitposting while watching Ancient Aliens keep coping

Yeah some of those stories got really weird. Remember the one where they recruit a new kid but ultimately force him to turn into a bug and then squash him (or maybe just stuck him in a box? can't remember).

Type 1:

Man in his mid 20s who has not gone outside in 5 years and spends all day watching anime and who online stalks a girl he had a class with in high school who was nice. She recently got married by the way

centre on top especially if the flirty one is a girl and taller.

Projection/cope

The Travis Bickle.

>What's your favorite relationship dynamic in romance and comedy films?
>Which relationship dynamic is closest to your relationship?
the one that doesnt exist

Attached: 1508121235573.gif (336x178, 1.92M)

This, 'love urself bro' is just the latest iteration of the meme.
Self loathing pieces of shit will find someone if they are attractive enough, and actually, being attractive enough will always prevent the worse cases of self loathing better than any amount of self-help bullshit.
Those who are loved will love themselves, loners will hate themselves and water is wet.
But just accept and love urself amirite

Nerdy boy/flirty girl

Fucking kek

This retard will only manage to rip half his own face off pointing this gun like that

So you would rather just feel bad about yourself all the time? Self-esteem is a scam

Being good-looking is not enough if you have not social interactions and of you are not on a good places to do that.

You believe somebody attractive could suddenly start to talk to a group of people he doesn't know and suddenly be accepted? Or that girls will come by themselves talking to him?

bottom right but gender reversed

Attached: 1558618656569.jpg (818x1200, 175K)

Not my point at all but nice try.

>Being good-looking is not enough if you have not social interactions and of you are not on a good places to do that.
Factually incorrect. Women are more quick to forgive your social/psychological shortcomings if you're Chadcisco Chadowski tier attractive.

>You believe somebody attractive could suddenly start to talk to a group of people he doesn't know and suddenly be accepted? Or that girls will come by themselves talking to him?
This literally happens all the time to attractive guys. It's just never happened to you because you're not attractive (enough).

The hopeless blade runner who fantasizes about being wanted and his holo gf.

Based

Being attractive is not enough to build friendships or love relationships if you talk to nobody, I think you are referring to a really very small minority on the population because this shit doesn't happens to 95% of people.

Coming to a crowd of people you don't know who already know themselves is considered awkward, beautiful or not.

t. Elliot rodger

Inequalities just grow and grow for an entire lifetime.
Anyone actually attractive enough (i.e. not average) will have people gravitate towards him even if he's the worst autistic moron that ever lived.
Chances are, he won't be an autistic moron for very long. Confidence and self esteem grow naturally when people seem to be interested in you. And yeah, someone attractive will have an easier time fitting in in any social setting, and yeah, girls will more naturally tend to speak to him without him having to do anything to get noticed. It's just how it is.

For me, it's 2.

Attached: 6.png (1600x1152, 665K)

>Being attractive is not enough to build friendships or love relationships if you talk to nobody
Incorrect. People will initiate with you if you're attractive.

>Coming to a crowd of people you don't know who already know themselves is considered awkward, beautiful or not.
Also incorrect. Even the federal government sexual harrassment guidelines state (in not so many words) "its only creepy/sexual harassment if you're not attractive".

what was your point then? That ugly people have a lower threshold for self-loathing?

Not an argument. You're just uncomfortable with those facts because you're too unattractive to approach randoms or have randoms approach you.

I'm saying it doesn't exist irl you morons. Women don't like emotional men. Especially women who are successful. Maybe some girl who's been brutally abused might be bothered by aggressive behaviour but any "confident" or successful woman will be disgusted by emotional dudes.

No, only that 'learn to love urself bro' is yet another meaningless self-help meme, because it's a vicious circle that heavily depends on how other behave around you in the first place.

Kim Possible.
But I’m not saying it’s realistic. Possible none of them are. Real people I imagine are more complicated than cute quirks.

It does, it ends in cuckholding and divorce though.

good choice

watcha listening to?

>implying this applies to the guy who posted
Retard

I want a dark and broken girl that makes me feel like I'm not alone in the world.

Attached: jennifersbody.jpg (400x396, 24K)

top middle exists if you are attractive and tall

>people can't work through emotional trauma and their past and are doomed to never change

It does. Women dont care if someone "loves theirself" as long as that someone is attractive.

where is the robot gf and the bladerunner
or is that 2

We're all gonna make it

Women dont give a shit about "muh emotional trauma" if the guy is attractive. That's why Ted Bundy got married and had kids in jail after killing all those women.

Holy shit you are retarded. The guy posting is definitely not attractive so this doesn't apply, you absolute ape.

Learn how to fucking logic, you utter retard

Attached: __ayanami_rei_ikari_shinji_penpen_and_souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_tsuruma (850x687, 87K)

I didnt say the poster I replied to is attractive nor did I imply it.

Not an argument. Logic dictates women dont like ugly guys, they like attractive ones. Its simple grade school logic.

I'm a fan of the Villain & Villainess who adore one another trope.

>greentexting my strawman makes it more palatable
Again, not my point at all. But you can't learn to "love urself" if you don't get through a tough period of self-improvement, physically and mentally. Otherwise, it's quite frankly delusion. And attractive 'people' (normalfags) who've been treated naturally as equals or superiors by their peers all their lives will obviously never need that shit.

>Logic dictates women dont like ugly guys, they like attractive ones. Its simple grade school logic.

Yes. That is exactly "grade school logic", you idiot. How old are you? Because you're either under age or a barely functioning autist

kinda want to see some "villainess grooms hero/anti-hero into villain for her" kino

Tbf Tobias was stuck in the body of an eagle or something. It's kind of hard to show emotion when you're incapable of facial expressions.

That's because being unattractive usually implies a lot of things about you that are a huge turn off. Overweight = Lazy, poor grooming = gross, etc. Of course, there are some perfectly decent individuals who just happen to have unfortunate looks, but most of the time your poor looks are the result of an unattractive lifestyle.

Nice projection. You're probably that lookism cunt spamming on /fit/ too

Lol. Sorry, but I couldn't give a shit about your internet armchair analysis of psychology, you absolute fag. Not everyone is as dysfunctional as you are, buddy.

It's economics. Pure economics. Women wholly and totally control this resource and as such distribute it to who and when they see fit. This is an exclusive asset that you must appease or negotiate with the holding party to obtain and as such they have maximum leverage.

There are naturally ways to sidestep this and gain access such as "piracy or theft" which the holders of this exclusive resource loath and strive to put very strict laws and regulations both legal and cultural to dissuade from this.

Recently however the newest and most dangerous threat is the "bootlegger". A method to obtain a very similar resource modeled after the original. While not the same, this version is often cheaper and more readily available which makes it an attractive option for many as it also does not require any of the additional steps needed to access the genuine article and for many this is enough to pursue the knock-offs over the original.

Naturally this causes a reduction in value and demand of the original product and in a way cheapens it by making it more readily accessible even if it isn't a genuine article. As the owner of this highly sought after resource, it makes sense that they are moving culturally and legally to attack those who would seek off-brand. This is done as a means to maintain their control and value on the market as if the knock-off becomes too widely accepted and available, the value of their own assets diminishes rapidly and they are left without weight when it comes to negotiation or trade. For this reason counterfeiting is sometimes seen as more dangerous than theft.

I honestly can't think of anything that fits that.

Absolutely not their dynamic, disgusting post, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Seems like Anno is more clever than some tumblrite mongoloid that only understands relationships through fiction.

i know

You mean in real life? It does, it's just that the guy will watch his wife fuck other dudes.

>Yes. That is exactly "grade school logic", you idiot. How old are you? Because you're either under age or a barely functioning autist
I mean that its logic even a grade schooler can understand. Pretending like women can love or desire unattractive men is a massively seething cope on your part.

In a perfect world it is though

Then why do you reply you absolute fucking retard? You seem pretty dysfunctional to me, immediately resorting to insults and avoidance when someone points out your self-help bullshit is a bit more complicated than your shitty two line posts.
Fucking mongoloid I swear to me mom.

smoothbrain post

Damn that's pretty hot.

40% of these are rapey.

Thanks for proving me right.

No, and I dont know why you let him live in your head rent-free.

No, neither characters answer to that retarded stereotype, did you even watch Eva, seriously ?

I can't tell if these are cringeworthy or if I just have no idea how relationships work.

Top right but not because I love her reaction rather I hate her guts.

I'm playing Minecraft

based and /biz/pilled

Attached: 1426ca374601daa63fed38861259d97d.jpg (500x683, 67K)

Alright go fuck yourself tubby, I said in a perfect world they'd be more like bottom right and not like the trainwrecks they are in the show

Lol

>highly desirable personal qualities, such as being respectful, honest, and trustworthy.

Attached: 1551312172269.jpg (500x750, 137K)

I choose the car

Attached: image.jpg (720x540, 254K)

Yeah, fuck off speedwatcher, even the worst licensed fanfic get these characters more accurately than you do.

>when someone points out your self-help bullshit is a bit more complicated
Nice backpedalling, you homo

out of those i only like the first 2

Attached: violic-chen-20150607-b.jpg (1000x1341, 241K)

This image makes me want to eat a bullet

My ex gf is sucessful and I’m emotional and used to tell her how much I admired her for being such a strong woman and she loved me.

The Lego movie.

I don't think you should use words that you can't understand, or you can point out to me where I backpedalled
Not that I really give a fuck about your next retarded strawman or litany of insults, you can go fuck yourself you dumb nigger, that's apparently all you're good for.

>exgf
obviously not enough lmaoooooooooooo sorry

Attached: 1558684271008.gif (500x200, 662K)

Me in the background

Spoken like a fucktard that hasn't actually read any fanfic

She’s my ex because she died

Spoken like a true speedwatcher who missed the word 'licensed' in the post he's answering to.
Who gives a shit anyway.

Have sex

>FICTION ISN'T REAL
Ok

Attached: 5e2.jpg (554x439, 38K)

Literally 90% of anime

It does, there's just 80 of the guys, and usually a discord

Anime still wasn't real last time I checked
;_;

All these cunts are fucking whores

>People choose people based on looks over everything

What a shock and who didnt know or realize this?

Only worthwhile post itt

Yeah. Sure pal

t. Cuckold

Pretty much everyone, since they constantly lie to themselves

Bottom left was me and my ex, even had the size difference. She was 4'10 95 lbs, I'm 6'3 250.

Damn boy, you shoulda swallowed her whole like a snake.

I had the opportunity to be in a Nerdy/Serious + Flirty / Playful in school a couple of times except I was too repressed to acknowledge it and now I realised I had it on a silver platter and want to end my life.
Retrospectively she was a tall girl who wanted an much taller boyfriend and it's only until after university that I considered myself sexual in the slightest.
Truly this is the worst timeline.
I feel like I have nothing to show for my youth whatsoever and now I have no idea where to find this opportune irl.

for me its

Attached: 1464186344443.jpg (500x822, 39K)

I'm 6 2, 250 and have always wanted this type of relationship.

>ywn smash your gf's cloaca

Wanna make a suicide pact user?

it's a lot easier if you have friends irl who do social outings where you meet people or have a hobby where you meet new people. otherwise you have to do online dating and occasionally chatting up people you meet doing random stuff. it's fucking rough out here breh.

Who here been cheated on too many times and just dont trust dating/marrying women because you truly believe all women will cheat given the opportunity

Attached: 1558259692409.jpg (453x439, 85K)

That does happen to white nerds... around black chicks. Especially online where the girls don't have peers to tease them.

I'm literally top middle.

Attached: 1558095993563_0.jpg (416x377, 89K)

>I feel like I have nothing to show for my youth whatsoever and now I have no idea where to find this opportune irl.

Attached: 1550377021476.webm (400x490, 1.75M)

>I feel like I have nothing to show for my youth whatsoever and now I have no idea where to find this opportune irl.
Why are we still here? Just to suffer I guess

Attached: 184746645.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

None of these relationships exist user

This. All my friends went on and got married and had kids. I did not. And havent gone out or talked to anyone in years. I tried online dating but all the chicks i met were psycho single moms who want me to raise their mixed kids.

>cool girl
There is literally no such thing as a cool girl IRL. They only exist in media, and chances are they were written by men.

have you examined why you keep getting cheated on? perhaps you are a bad judge of character?

for me its mental illness likely caused by brain trauma making me incredibly spiteful and untrusting, leading me into hating other people and the idea of a relationship while feeling like i should want a relationship and feeling like im a broken person

Attached: 1557093792021.jpg (833x925, 157K)

I want a smole gf.

Attached: 1556559958751.jpg (828x879, 112K)

Bottom left but the girl is tall and shy and the guy is short but protective/dominant

Attached: 1515779536422.png (500x714, 576K)

tfw considering rescinding my moratorium on single mothers

Attached: 1551891464350.jpg (640x480, 23K)

have sex

wow me2

It was dumb luck for me. She was out of my league, but fortunately for me she had major daddy issues and I happen to look just like a younger version of her dad. It was the first thing all her friends and relatives would point out whenever I met one. Now I'm super into smol girls and daddy/little girl stuff.
>tfw some days while I was wagecucking she would be waiting in my apartment in a schoolgirl outfit and texting me all day about how she can't wait to make daddy feel good

Attached: nut.jpg (640x472, 25K)

Dark days user. Very dark days.

He turns evil and keeps morphing into powerful deadly animals (like a lion and a cobra), and they eventually trick him into turning into a mouse and leave him on a small island

Too bad these simplistic anime relationships will never exist.
I roleplay #2 in my head pretty much every night

Attached: 1558463875484.jpg (800x448, 23K)

This, but without the mental illness shit. We're just shitt, dysfunctional people. We're not crazy or depressed or whatever; just dysfunctional.

INCELDUR!

Me and my girlfriend have the third dynamic.

have sex

He's Volceldur now

mental illness/disorders are literally defined as dysfunctions that negatively impact your life in major ways.

>mfw on a chill/flirty boy & serious/sweet girl marriage
I will tease her until the end of time, she always try to put a serious face, but always loses it. Reactions are priceless, I love her

Attached: 1526596227431.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

>women treat me like a joke
>have no friends
>hate myself too much/consistently too tired to work out and get /fit/
>work a mid-tier blue collar job and too dumb to start a business or go to college so I cant hope to use money to attract women
>dad died of alcoholism so I can't even use booze as a crutch because I know where that leads
Movies for this feel?

Attached: 1360269695194.gif (645x773, 9K)

Two bipolar trannies screaming autistically at each other before making out isn't one of your cringe anime tsundere relationships faggot

Attached: hqdefault(8).jpg (480x360, 16K)

Yeah i should have realized when they said how much they loved me and what a great boyfriend i am they meant "im gonna cheat on you with any guy i can" thats my fault for beliveing them.

Dont do it user. Watched a co worker make this mistake. I too almost fuck it ill just settle for one would have been the worst decision I ever made. You gotta remember They are single moms for a reason.

Eh, whatever, I'm not gonna go to a shrink to peddle some psychobabble at me. I'm just a coward, an egotist, I lack self-confidence in certain areas; the usual shit. I'm not crazy, I'm not depressed, I'm just a dick. I'll go on about my life, focus on my work, and die alone. There are worse ways to go. Besides, what woman could put up with me? Hell, I've never called a single person by their name. I've never told anyone, parents included, that I love them. I can't stand being touched. I drove everyone away. It's high time I accepted I'm the problem. A problem with no solution.

>24
>First and last gf was 8 years ago
>taking the bus to uni
>no car or license
>living with parents still
I'm not gonna make it bros

Attached: pain.jpg (395x395, 17K)

breh i am not trying to blame you but you know the whole 'women who find themselves in a series of abusive relationships tend to subconsciously look for/be attracted to abusive traits' thing? it doesn't just apply to women. just saying you have to view things from all perspectives to understand the mechanics. even if it reveals unpleasantness. i don't know your situation of course.

yellow and orange contradict themselves, you're asking to have your cake and eat it too.
"Purest" implies he has pure motives, whilst orange clearly has domineering motives, in the same way a "100% go with the breeze guy" can't also be a control freak, a 100% pure guy can't be sexually immersed. Pick one and only one.

Based

Attached: dcrilfn-1b0a9f73-526f-486e-b340-0484db1b262c.png (653x535, 109K)

>tfw some days while I was wagecucking she would be waiting in my apartment in a schoolgirl outfit and texting me all day about how she can't wait to make daddy feel good

God damn. I had a milf ex that would do step mom roleplay stuff that was pretty fucking hot. For all the bullshit women bring into dating when they do sexy/cute stuff it ALMOST makes up for all the daily bullshit you have to put up with.